Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

Victoria caught Saiyuris gaze and she nodded. The music picked up and Victoria was on stage. She thrust out her fan and put it just beneath her eyes. She waited for her cue and thrusted her body back. With one hand in the air and the other still cover her face from the fan, Victoria Danced With thrusting of her body and the sharp turns of her fan. She could see some of the men were curious about her dancing. She could tell they wanted more and she gave it to them.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

The Midnight Sapphire worked her way to the back of the room, letting Dahlia take the stage. She glanced up at the balcony where Madam stood, pleased with herself. That was good. Deep indigo hues watched the stage and kept a good eye on the patrons.

Things seemed to stay calm and the boys were starting to pant. She smirked. Good money tonight.

^*^*The Midnight Sapphire*^*^

Beloved Gaian

(( I shall return in 5 to 6 hours!!))

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Something about him seemed to unsettle her and it was normal, some humans despite not knowing what he was, were somewhat disturbed by his presence, no matter how many polite smiles he sent their way. They were smart to be wary, she was smart to be wary, but that didn't mean that those that weren't were no less intelligent. The male simply nodded as she decided to distract herself with another customer, momentarily watching her go.

After a moment he stood, deciding not to order anything, but that was when one of the young ladies approached him with a shy smile. He stepped aside and offered his own seat to her with a smile. "Not at all, please, have a seat." He waited for her to be seated before sitting next to her. "I take it you are thirsty after all that dancing, could I perhaps buy you a drink?" He wasn't interested in drinking anything really, having already had his fill earlier that evening. However, good company was always appreciated. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Verlucien Di Roma, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~*~*~Kirei Sorano~*~*~

User Image

Kirei easily swept the underside of her skirt so it would sit comfortably as she sat on the stool. When he took the seat next to her, she crossed her left leg over her right so the deep slit of her dress showed her thigh easily. She flashed a smile at his introduction.

"I am known as the Silver Sakura here." She bowed her head gently. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Verlucian." She said. She had noticed something off about him. But it didn't bother her in the least. She had been surrounded by many who were "off" by all standards over the course of her life. Including but not limited to *him*. A twinge of something streaked across her silvery grey hues as she thought about it. Pushing it aside though, she focused on the man once more.

"I would do well with a bottle of cool sake." She glanced at Rouge who knew her drink of choice all to well and provided the pair with two sake glasses and a tall bottle of pear flavored sake. She poured both of them a glass and slid it over to him.

"It is no fun drinking alone."

**The Silver Sakura**

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
KrissysDarkRevenge
(( I shall return in 5 to 6 hours!!))

See ya soon!!

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
Verlucien smiled and took her hand and though it was the custom here in Japan to bow, he wasn't from there and his features were evidence of this. After giving her hand a shake, he kissed the top of it and relinquished it to her. "A pleasant title I must say." He looked to the counter and nodded his approval of the drink, but politely declined as she offered him a drink. "Please, make use of it as you wish. I do not require a drink just yet."

The male took in her features, her eyes, her flesh, the dress she wore; his eyes taking in the sight of her. "You are very pleasing to the eyes, if I may be so bold as to say." He was formal when he needed to be and this was one of those moments. The scent from the alcohol easily seeped into his senses, the male making out the scent of pear amongst the others. It was apparent to him what sort of place this was and he was no stranger to these things, he had after all, lived quite a long time. "Tell me, what could I do to make this evening a bit more pleasant for you? I was told that what I wished I could acquire here free of charge, but I don't feel right just taking things." At least not when it came to things other than feeding, he added mentally but made no mention of his thoughts.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~*~*~Kirei Sorano~*~*~

User Image

The smile remained on her lips as he kissed her hand. when he released it, she took it back and sipped her own glass of sake, not really one to argue. She needed to loosen up anyways. too many thoughts taking a toll on her. None the less,s he focused on Verlucian as he complimented her.

"Thank you twice over, kind sir. I do try to keep up with my appearance." She winked and took another sip, settling the glass down and doing her best to seem enthralled by him. It was hard, a nagging face kept popping into her head. Why was it so bad tonight?

Letting out a gentle laugh as his offer for her pleasure, she lingered on the thought. He was rather polite.

"It is not about what I want, Verlucian. Tonight is about what you want. Especially after what you did for us." Judging by what Saiyuri had told her, she would not be able to decline much of any of his suggestions but maybe it would do her go. Help her forget.

She leaned forward, locking those silver orbs on his.

"We could stay or go somewhere. We could dance or walk. I could give you a tour of my quarters." With each offer she paused, seeing if any caught his interest.

**The Silver Sakura**

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

Saiyuri continued to observe, noting the way how to new patron had sized up Sakura's looks. That was promising. Turning towards the stage, she watched Dahlia continue to dance. She seemed to be getting a grip. That was also promising. The girl definitely needed more focus.

Tired of standing still, Saiyuri began to make rounds, checking on patrons, chatting them up, giving flirtatious smiles and winks. The words said weren't of any relevance. just that she got smiles and nods and tips out of them, which she split up among the boxes in the room.

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Be that as it may," Verlucien began, "I do wish for you to not only be comfortable, but for you to enjoy your time as well." The male smiled, his own hues staring into hers. "I wouldn't mind taking a walk. The night is beautiful and still quite young."

With that, Verlucien stood and offered her his hand like the gentleman he was, waiting for her to accept it before hooking it around his left arm. "Where would you like our destination to be? While I have been to this country before, I haven't quite explored all it has to offer just yet. Is there a place you prefer perhaps?" He wondered briefly what it was she thought of him, wondering if she was wary of him as well and trying to cover it up. He supposed a newcomer in general would raise some kind of questions, especially after what had occurred only moments prior.

"Shall we then?" he asked with a smile, looking at her from beneath the obsidian curls that framed his face. He had no idea what the road that evening held for him, but he would make the most out of the path chosen.

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aiden would be already halfway there help the poor young lady, when another person seemed to fly out of the woodwork and stopped the brawl. Everything had settled by the time he got there, and he shook his head.

I'll have to be quicker next time. He thought to himself. Then he went back for his sweet tea that he had forgotten at the bar. He grabbed it, and quietly began patrolling the first floor for any more trouble that might happen, sipping on the tea every so often.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
~*~*~Kirei Sorano~*~*~

User Image

She took his arm, casting a glance up at the balcony. Madam gave a curt nod before sending her attention elsewhere. With permission granted, she began to lead him out the doors through which he came and into the cool night air. The moonlight played wonders with the subtle glitter on her skin and the silver in her dress. She was delicate, like the Sakura, but sparkling silver like a star.

As they settled into the outside area, she finally looked to him again.

"This district was once a fine upscale neighborhood. It has not seen much business as of late but the sky is clear and the moon bright tonight." She was doing more than stating about the sky, her implication of her words left a hint of hope for the neighborhood. There had to be hope somewhere.

As they walked down the street, she slid her free hand also around his arm, so her body was turned towards him.

"Tell me a little about yourself?" Kirei asked, making small talk as they moved.

**The Silver Sakura**

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

It was then she spotted the new bouncer and made a bee line for him. Stopping just shy of his seat, she gave him a stern look.

"And just what were you doing while our new patron was breaking up this fight?" She planted a hand on her hip. Better she scold him than Madam, especially since he was just hired tonight.

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
With a rather odd questionable look, one that might have made a 'are you blind?' kind of face, he would turn to her.

"I was already on my way. As a matter of fact I was halfway there before everything was already settled." he stated quite frankly. No threats, no problem. he thought.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
><><Saiyuri Aino><><

User Image

Saiyuri sighed.

"Do not let it happen again." She dropped her hand from her hip before turning back towards the patrons, a pleasant look on her face. Glancing over at him, she asked simply.

"We have three girls living and working here at current as Courtesans. The Silver Sakura just left with one of the patrons. The Black Dahlia is on stage and I am the Midnight Sapphire, the head courtesan and Madam's right hand." She paused glancing around seeing that things were still settled. She turned to face the bar again and gestured to the girl who was working.

"Rouge is our bartender. If you'd like to know our real names, you need only to ask and we will share if we wish." She lifted a brow.

"Any questions thus far?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas