Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXP H O E N I X X D E L T O R A
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗User Image

After asking a few others, he was directed to look up at the balcony above, where he could see a womanly figure observing the happenings below. Ah, that must be this "Madame Brutelle" he'd heard so much about.

He made his way up the stairs to the balcony, approaching her domain slowly. He grew a little nervous, and he pulled on his collar and took off his sunglasses before stopping at the red rope.

"Errrmm...." he said softly. "H-hello?"

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Is that so?" Said Carie, seeming to appear out of nowhere behind the two men at the door. She always had a nack for appearing and disappearing when it so befitted her. " If you're looking for the Madame, She would be found on the third floor. She hard to miss, cause she always watching." Carie had recently recovered from a violent illness and was overjoyed to return to work.
She looked back at the men she had just addressed wondering if they needed more assistance than she gave. And proceeded toward some of the more sober patrons. She never was a fan of groping drunkards but found them easy enough to handle. After taking a few orders she stopped to look at the bouncer, all the faces her had blurred in her memory as a result of being sick for so long.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Lady of the House.

Madam's stern brown eyes turned onto the gentleman who had approached her. With a wave of the hand, one of the band members who had been cleaning their instrument stood and pulled the rope out of the way, allowing him entry.

She gave a pleasant smile, one reserved for patrons, though it never reached her eyes.

"How may we help you, sir?"

Madam Brutelle.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better f**k than any girl you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me...

Gaia Name: CallHerBlackMariah
Character Name: Lila Mariah Cline
Stage Name: Black Mariah
What brought you to Madam? Having never met her parents, Lila was abandoned at a young age. Doing whatever she could for money, Lila's travels brought her to this place.
Personality: Playful, teasing, rather bubbly. You'd better run if you see a frown on her face.

... Boy I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
XXP H O E N I X X D E L T O R A
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗User Image

Phoenix blinked, then approached the older woman hesitantly. Finally, he gathered his resolve and bowed slightly.

"Uh, my name is Phoenix Deltora. I was hoping I could fill one of your open positions."

He straightened and rubbed his hands together nervously. "I am an experienced bartender of five years, and a cook of three years. I can also deal cards and perform professional level massages."

He flexed his fingers slowly as his hands dropped to his sides, and he gathered the courage to look Madam Butelle in the eye.

"I'd very much like a position here," he said affirmatively.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
CallHerBlackMariah
User Image
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better f**k than any girl you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me...

Gaia Name: CallHerBlackMariah
Character Name: Lila Mariah Cline
Stage Name: Black Mariah
What brought you to Madam? Having never met her parents, Lila was abandoned at a young age. Doing whatever she could for money, Lila's travels brought her to this place.
Personality: Playful, teasing, rather bubbly. You'd better run if you see a frown on her face.

... Boy I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me.

(love it! Welcome black Mariah! wink )

Beloved Gaian

Victoria was tired from her dance but she knew it had perked up some of the men. She could see a few new faces. A few hours had passed after it was her turn on stage but she could still feel some f the excitement. She was on her fifth glass of whiskey and her vision was starting to turn hazy. She needed this after such a long night.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Again she seemed to evade the question, which led him to believe that she had quite a cross to carry when it concerned her past. He would respect her not wanting to mention it and again pressed no further. "We are all destined to find that place that we can go home to and even though I am enamored with my bloved Rome, it is not where I will ultimately be."

They had walked quite a ways from the place and wondered if she did this kind of thing often, wandering off with a random stranger that is. "Perhaps someday you will have that home and those eyes that are trying so very hard to smile for me, won't be as sad." His own smile was warm, even in the dim lighting of the streets. He ran a hand through his hair as a stray black curl tickled his face.

"Rome then is much different than the Rome of now. While many of the traditions are the same, their religious beliefs have changed. No longer do they visit the many temples of the gods and goddesses they used to worship; all has been whittled down to one singular God. Some of the old structures still remain, as well newer ones that will no doubt last the test of time just as their predecessors. Granted everything is much more orderly now, but I suppose everything changes with time."

They continued to walk, the sounds from the far off streets echoing through the darkness. Had this been another night and she someone whom had unfortunately crossed his path, it wouldn't have been a good ending for them. "Aside from your job, is there anything you like to do for fun? Something you enjoy on your free time? I for instance, enjoy painting and playing my violin; though I have my instrument safely tucked away in a vault when I travel."

Beloved Gaian

Annabelle stood behind the bar and was happy how everything had turned out. She was the best bartender around but was nervous when an unfamiliar man claimed he too was a bartender. After all this was Annabelles home and she wasn't ready to give up or share her position that easily.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

❤ LILA MARIAH CAINE ❤
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
"I've got a few positions for you, cutie pie~" called a new voice to the nervous young man. Walking down the rest of the stairs, a young corseted beauty descended. Her beautiful brown eyes looked him over before her painted lips curled into a grin.

Seeing her boss, she did a play curtsy though all she wore was a tight black corset with a very small skirt attached. "Evening, Madame." She said warmly. The new girl was eager to get started, or so it seemed.

Heading around the young man, she let a hand travel along his shoulders before greeting a few of the customers. Her playful demeanor seemed very contagious and welcome among the masses. She seemed right at home.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Lady of the House.

She raised a brow.

"You are bold, sir and your resume is impressive. I like that in my workers." She looked back out onto the floor area. Saiyuri was doing well with her routine. She didn't look at him but continued to speak.

"You have tonight as a trial. Do well and you will stay. Make sure to keep the girls safe, I ask that of all my workers, and at the end of the night, since your a masseuse, do give them a good rubdown. They will need it." Madam's eyes narrowed as they glanced over at him.

"Keep it professional. The girls do not need romantic distractions." She waved a hand and the same band member who had let him in gestured him back towards the rope.

"Go down to the bar, Rouge will get you set up." After a moment she turned and gave him the same smile she had done originally.

"Oh, and welcome to the Midnight Rose." and with that her full attention was on the stage area again.

Madam Brutelle.

Kawaii Warlord

Ty Rose ||| Tane Stein

Tane
Tyler

Tane opened the door, hitting a man with it. Tane only looked at the man, "S-sorry" Tane muttered as he stood there with a blank look on his face.

Tyler only looking at him, scratching the back of his head, "Uh, okay?" Tyler said to the grey haired guy.

Not noticing the woman, well Tyler wasn't, but Tane caught what she said, looking at the dark haired man, not saying anything

Tyler raised an eye brow at the young man next to him, "Are you going to stare at me all day?" Tyler asked him as he started to aimlessly walk off.

Tane only stood there for a moment, then started to walk towards the stairs, he did listen to what the woman said to him, so he headed to that direction, only to come across a domain, where he noticed a woman exiting from, he only walked up to her, being a bit shy to speak to her, he remained silent
-( Oof sorry, spacing out right now. EDIT! )-

Super Scamp

A dapper gentleman strolled down the avenue this evening; this seemed to be the proper place. Stepping inside he tugged on the gloves that clad his hands before adjusting his monocle. "Ahem! Ah-hurm! Ah-hee!" He cleared his throat roughly. "Excuse me? I was led to believe this...ahem, charming establishment, was recently opened. I would like to partake of your services if you would be so kind!" He pulled up a chair and sat down waiting for service. There was no reason for him to sit down at the bar. He did not come here to drink as tea was his beverage of choice.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

❤ LILA MARIAH CAINE ❤
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Walking over with a playful grin, the beautiful young Lila strolled over to the dapper dandy.

"Evening, sir. And welcome to the Midnight Rose~" She said in a playful voice. Hopping up onto his table, she folded her long legs, letting him gaze upon her if he so chose.

"My name is Lila. But I go by Black Mariah in this domain. Can I get you anything?" She asked. Say what you wanted about her flirtatious attitude, but she was certainly one for excellent service.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff