Welcome to Gaia! ::

At the word 'hurt' the man's metal hand immediately clenched shut, the knife crinkling like a piece of paper. The man flinched at the word before finally opening his metal hand, the crumpled knife dropping onto the counter with a light metallic ping.
"Yes it did...."
The man's arm whirred as the panels on his forearm shifted, and separated slightly as he rested it back on the counter, picking at the vegetables on his plate with the fork in his right hand.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Gorthan wstched the knife crumple in his hand, tilting his head to the side he smiled, "I fix!" He said plain as day, he picked up the knife and held it between his hands, inhaling deeply he spit fire from deep within his chest upon the metal blade. Waiting until it was redhot he began to bend the knife back to its original position. Now knowing full well he had dulled the knife blade he placed it between his own teeth and began grinding it back to a sharp point.
Looking at it he smiled and doused it in flames once more to sanitize the utensil. He smiled at the man, he was an interesting sort, he even wondered if Kira would let him play with the man. If he could that would be awesome to him, he would play with the man for hours. Just to see if he could get past the mechanical arm, but for now the ling sat staring at the man's arm as it followed every movement of a real one. "What happened?" He had a sad expression on his face, wondering if the man lost it in a fight.
The man watched the dragon bend the knife back into shape, carefully picking it up again once it was fixed. He finished his food and set the fork and knife on the plate. At the boy's question the man went still, seeming almost paralyzed at the thought of finding an answer. His expression went from confused, to frustrated then finally to a deadly stern glare. None of which were directed towards the boy but more inward towards the confused man's inner troubles.
"I don't remember...."
It was the only true answer he could find as he took a long drink from his glass of water.
All seemed to have gone quiet as the man looked around seeing the bar mostly empty of it's previous patrons. Whether they were off in other rooms or had left the building was unknown to him. He stood up from his seat with a tired sigh before stepping towards the hall to the doors. the man came to a stop just at the door, looking over his shoulder to the stairs that lead to the upper floor. All was quiet, and the man felt he could be out before anyone woke the next morning. He turned away from the door and headed up the stairs, stepping silently past closed doors. He stopped at one still neatly made and empty, awaiting a tenant. He entered and shut the door behind him, clicking the lock shut as he examined all in the room. Once the man felt that everything was investigated he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his coat off, revealing his metal left arm. It had a fair share of scratches, dings and scorches but still kept it's muscular shape. The man pulled his hat from his head by the brim, his hair falling around his face once freed. He tried to lay on the bed, restlessly turning over and over. Finally the man found some sleep once he had brought a pillow and blanket to the floor where he laid, mumbling in russian while he slept as the panels along his arm flexed and shifted. As the night went on the man sweat and shivered, nightmares plaguing his restless sleep.

(( Got to go. Have a good night ))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grotham watched as the man subsequently look angered if only for a moment, frowning at his words he shrugged. "Its okay...I no remember my..homeland...mych. I only get pieces and fragments, like when you get a puzzly thing going and you no have all pieces." He said botching his english up again, he would eventually get it down but for now it was like listening to a dog trying to speak. He looked at the floor, then at his duffle bag in the farthest corner away, "my brother I meet for first time five months ago, he want kill me. For shiny shiny blade thing in bag, it special to us I know I remember that. But its like powerful in dragon hands...oooh what is name.....I tink dragon's fang? No not that...dragon's bane blade. Yea that, but I know not what it does, only I should not touch metal piece directly." With that he looked at his hand and sighed deeply, it was troubling not knowing how to speak properly.

Looking around him the man had left, sighing he hopped off the bar and walked to the couch he slept on prior. He curled up and looked around once more, he snuggled himself into the couch and closed his eyes. The same dream continuing from where it had left off, the nightmare within a nightmare. A dream to scare any child, to upset any man or woman, that is his curse, that is his nightmare.

Kawaii Hunter

Teh Queer Musketeer

[[ Holly balls I missed a lot of stuff. @.@ Oh well I was seeing Andy Mineo in concert last night and beat from dancing c: ]]

Rebekah didn't like that answer; it was too vague because he was fighting her compulsion. "I'm not interested in vaguery, Ralic. Up until now I had no intention of harming you First I'd like to know if you harmed my brother. Tell me, did you harm Jayke?? What did you do to him?" Her blue eyes would be near impossible to look away from, willing Ralic to obey and answer the question. Her hand on his arm turned into a gentle grip, as if to ease him into a false sense of trust in case he tried to look away from her. If he kept deflecting, she was going to get angrier and force the truth out of him, so they could do it the easy way or the hard way. Up to him really.

When Saria explained what was going on, Fray sighed. "Well s**t, she's gonna figure out all our secrets if we don't interrupt her now." She paced back and forth, trying to think quickly and weigh their options. Perhaps it was best to just lay the truth out of the table.. explain why they had to kill Jayke. Fray didn't feel bitter about him, she just felt sad and wished she could help Rebekah somehow. "She may not react well, but she's not going to let up till we tell her what really happened. There's too many loose ends.. she'll discover it eventually anyway." Fray stopped pacing and leaned against the counter, talking herself into to just letting it happen. If Rebekah barged in the bar, at least the vervain plants would weaken her and maybe keep her at bay.

Thieving Rogue

teatimeHITLER

((Our thread is just too darn popular))

Saria nodded as Fray contemplated their options. She could hear mild chaos happening in the bar, and if she wasn't presently occupied, she'd probably give all the children running around a good motherly earful, but alas, she had bigger priorities. She could feel Ralic trying to weasel his way out of the compulsion, and she walked over to the window which faced out back, and she could see Ralic and Rebekah off in the distance talking.

"If we go out to them, we can save the manor from the potential ensuing fight." She said with a nod. "Let's go to them, we'll lay everything out on the table, and get Ralic out of there."

She moved swiftly, assuming Fray was in tow, and she exited the back of the kitchen and out the back door, quickening her pace towards Ralic and Bekah. She was not running as to cause Rebekah to think she was attacking, but her expression was serious and her eyes shone green. Vines would begin to wrap around her arms, sprouting vervain as they did so, and black thorns would sprout around her knuckles in case she needs to deliver a punch with a bite.
The man's eyes slowly opened, the sun from the window pooled in a square shape around his make shift bed on the floor of the room. The bed was still neatly made, only disturbed by the absence of a pillow and blanket. The man slowly brought his hands to the ground on either side of him, his metal left arm clicking as it's panels shifted to push his weight up from the floor. He got to his feet and picked up the pillow and blanket, setting the items on the end of the bed as he watched out the window. He stood for several minutes in silence, the sweat from his restless sleep running down his face and shoulders in small drips as they reflected the light from the window. His arm brushed his forehead to wipe some sweat from his brow as he turned to the washroom. The man turned on the water of the shower, staring at it for a moment as if to figure it out before he finally shed his clothes and stepped in. The panels of his left arm whirred shut to restrict any unwanted water as he stood with the water pouring over his head. Once washed, dried, and dressed back in his worn clothes, the man gave his damp hair a shake with his fingers before pulling his hat back on over it despite a few stray hairs refusing. He folded the blanket and set the pillow on top before placing them in the chair then grabbing his coat to make his leave. The man left the door of the room open just as he had found it, carrying his coat in his right hand as he descended the stairs. His metal left arm shifted again, it's panels separating as he stepped off the last stair while bringing his coat around his shoulders to slip his arms in.
With one more adjustment of his coat and hat the man silently stepped out the front door, walking off towards town with his hands in the pockets of his dusty coat.
Tikki had fallen asleep on the wall, her gaping eye socket boring about at her eye slowly opened, a wide yawn emitting from her jaws. She slipped down the wall, fumbling at the last foot and dropping with a loud bang to the floor. She grunted as she stood and wandered off, wondering what exactly to do.

Well...she needed a bath, that was a good start. Some fresh clothes would be nice as well. She couldn't very well do it herself, no matter how big she thought she was. She would have to find some help. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walked down to the bar area, carrying her Woofles along with her. She didn't speak nor make any noise, unable to pull the words up just yet. When she entered the bar she looked around, mostly for her Daddy and Mommy, but anyone would do at this point. Her tail fluffed as it flicked awkwardly across the floor, a bored look in her eye as she opened her mouth to call out.

"I needs a bath!...and clothes!.."

Manners.

"Please!"

There, that was satisfactory. She held her stuffed kitten, tapped her foot, and waited for the magic bath fairy to arrive.
Ralic offered her a mocking smile when he displeased her with his answer. Unfortunately, she became more defined in what she was asking. He tried to force himself to remain silent but her compulsion willed him to answer. "Yes, but nothing that would cause permanent damage." He replied in a coy fashion. His eyes shifted to her hand on his arm as he tried to quickly contemplate his next words before the compulsion forced him. "I nibbled on him. Drug him from point A to point B." His next words were of his own free will. "He threatened my child," he spat through his teeth as his eyes glowed a bright green. "your brother's fate was well deserved."

Thieving Rogue

Teh Queer Musketeer

"Ralic, enough!" Saria exclaimed, especially when he brought up their child. Seriously, wolf, what are you thinking?? Her gaze remained fixed on Rebekah, and as the elf approached, vervain began to bloom and wrap around Ralic's feet.

Since Ralic was a werewolf, he already had pack magic that made him stronger to fight against compulsion, although obviously not immune as this entire situation showed. However, with the scent of vervain invading his heightened smell, that may be enough to knock the strength out of Rebekah's mind tricks. If not, she hoped Ralic would at least have the sense to munch down on some of the flowers, getting it into his system to temporarily stop spilling the beans on everyone's plans!

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Gorthan stirred in his slumber, opening his eyes he stood and stretched. Rubbing his eyes he let them adjust to the light, looking around the ling sat on the floor his tail waving infront of him. He grabbed it and started to nom on it, the tail was tough and scaley. Though he found his tail an enjoyable source of entertainment while he was by himself, that is until people showed up. Once people would show up he begin wandering about, looking at the ceiling a piece of dust fell upon his nose. Laughing a bit he sneezed, a small plume of fire no bigger than two feet escaping him. He giggled lightly at the fire, scorching a bit of a stool leg, he found it funny.

Kawaii Hunter

Teh Queer Musketeer

Fray watched Rebekah and Ralic through the window. She agreed with Saria, waiting a moment to clear her head and think about what she was going to say before following her out back. She glanced back to the door, her fox ears twitching as she heard Tikki's voice from the bar. She was hoping Mohan could watch her in case things escalated. She walked out back finally, seeing Saria's vines and vervain as she caught the tail end of what Ralic was saying about his fate.

Rebekah saw Saria come outside. Great.. now she'd have to deal with her too. She didn't take her hand off Ralic even as the vervain sprouted around his ankles, in fact she tightened her grip on his arm. "What did you come out here to try and trap me again?" She quipped at Saria, but her blue eyes continued to pierce into Ralic's with more intensity. "Don't touch the vervain," She commanded him. "What do you mean by my brother's FATE?! What did you do to him?!"

Frayda felt the need to intervene now that Rebekah was getting so upset. She swallowed, feeling guilty for what she was about to tell her, but she felt justified in her actions. The truth was never easy to tell, though. Her voice came out quiet and unsure when she spoke. "Jayke and I have a long history together. He killed everyone I ever loved. When I was a child, he burned my house to the ground and my family died in the fire. Years later when he discovered I survived, he kept me as his own personal bloodslave. He killed my husband for helping me escape and then he found me back here,." She was getting worked up now, tears filling her eyes as she recalled the terrible memories to them. "He continued to take my blood and create more hybrids.. You know how he turned me? Yeah that wasn't because I wanted turned. He forced me to drink his blood and then snapped my neck." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she remembered, glancing downward and wiping them away with her thumb.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's piercing green eyes locked on Rebekah, and her knees relaxed. She grabbed one of the daggers from it's sheath, watching Rebekah become upset and grip onto Ralic further. Luckily, it seemed Ralic had managed to consume one of the flowers before Rebekah was able to command he not touch the flower.

She watched as Fray explained her tearful fate, and Saria couldn't help but wonder why everyone seemed so keen on just offering all of this information to Rebekah. Yes, Saria had agreed to be truthful, but she was anticipating a harsher truth as opposed to one where Rebekah learns everyone's dirty laundry and hidden children and dead husbands and whatever else.

"Here's what you need to know, Rebekah. You come from a shitty family and we need to make sure you don't follow your dear brother's footsteps. You are grossly outnumbered and we will take you down if you do not cooperate. Now, let go of Ralic before that flower kicks in and he rips your arm off, or I slice it off myself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff