Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mae Starr
(( For? someone to wake your character up? ))
(he woke up in my last post, I'm waiting for someone to notice.))
(( *looks back* OH! ok heh sweatdrop gimme a minute ))
Mae had come back to the Inn not to long ago, she had gone to the town close by to get more firstaid supplies. When the new comer woke up he would see the red head from before hanging upside down from the Inn rafters and staring down at him. " Good afternoon sunshine!" she smiled.
"Good afternoon." Came Dante's reply, he waited a moment before sitting upright.

((Sorry couldn't think of anything to put.))
((its cool))

Mae dropped from the rafter and did a half flip and landed on her feet, her heeled boots slamming hard in to the wooden floor. " You lost alot of blood there buddy.. didn't know if you were going to make it" she said as she grabbed the bag of supplies she got and walked over to the man. " Care if I check your wounds?" she asked.

(( sorry if that was short I had a kitty that didn't want to leave my arms >.< ))
Dante smiled. "There's no need, I had metioned before that I knew someone who could heal me to normal." Dante still wasn't specific on who this person was, just that they could heal him. There was no real need to check his wounds now, or atleast he thought so, he could move around, that alone was enough. Dante had been in worse shape before and survived without medical attention so he assumed this time would be the same.
Mae wrinkled her nose " Fine then but I don't want to hear it if your foot falls off from infection" she snapped as she walked over to the bar counter and sat her bag down. Mae was a fiery red head and she had a bark that went well with her bite, though she could also be the sweetest girl when she wanted. "Are you hungry?" she asked as she gathered her curly red hair and put it up in a poneytail.
Dante began his attempt to stand up, however due to his arm and his leg being unusable at the moment he was unable to. "No, I'm not hungry at this moment. Thankyou for your conser-" At that moment Dantes stomach growled, he was hungry actually, he just didn't want to impose.
Mae blinked a few times and turned around and looked at Dante, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Here.. don't be afraid to ask for help or food around here. We wont punish you for being hungry you know" she joked as she knelt down to his level. "Here grab on to me and I can help you up.. if you want" she offered her arm.
"Thankyou very much." Dante reached out with his right arm because his left arm was still unusable. People had been so kind to him lately he felt bad about accepting their help. He couldn't really do much about it in his current state, so he had to accept the help even if he didn't want to.
She slowly stood up and gentley grabbed him until he was stable, Mae was naturally 5 ft 6 but with her heeled boots she stood maybe an inch taller. It was kinda funny that a slender female was helping up a man that (assuming) was taller and bigger than her but Mae wasn't your average human.. well actually she wasn't human at all. "No problem" she said as she stepped back to see how he would do on his own. This whole being nice thing was some what new to Mae, it had been a long time since Mae had been in this relm and she was kinda relearning everything again.
"Thankyou." Dante repeated when he was finally standing, although he couldn't put pressure on his right foot as it was still sore. He did, however, still manage to stand up on his own when the girl let go. "We met in the crater if I'm correct? We're you the one who brought me here or was it one of the others?" He had to figure out the situation before doing anything right now as he didn't exactly know where he was, even if he thought the place was familiar.
"Yes I was down in the crater with you and a few others but I did not bring you in here. From what I understand you crashed just outside this little Inn here" she said as she walked to the bar counter and pulled a few fruits out of her bag she got in town. " I am Mae and I don't think I ever got your name" she said as she walked back behind the bar to look for a plate and a knife to cut the fruit. Once she found what she needed she started to prepare a snack for Dante. "I'm not to familiar with whats in this Inn so you must excuse me. I'm still pretty knew myself" her dark blue eyes were cast down on to the plate as she spoke.
Dante's eyes opened wide in suprise the the word Inn. "An Inn?" He looked around for a moment, it couldn't be the same Inn he'd visited not too long ago was it. When the girl introduced her name Dante replied in the normal calm manner. "My name is Dante Efbo Deshar, it's nice to meet you Mae." With the end of that sentance he began to look around again. "I was just wondering, is there a guy called Nial here?"
" I don't know, Like I said I am kinda new here myself" she smiled at Dante as she looked up and walked over with the plate of apples and oranges. "Here you are I hope you enjoy" she handed him the plate, her demon fangs now more visable since she was closer. " I only know a few people here sorry I can't be more help" she took a step back and crossed her arms. " SO.. you fell out of the sky?" she raised an eyebrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff