Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The tone of her voice, her body language, the way she spoke, her eyes....Each feature exposed her for how she felt deep down inside, and he understood. She was right to blame him, and he blamed himself. Though to him nothing bad actually happened, for his family survive, and somewhere or another, he still had that Hyperborean child. Only the gods knew where exactly that was though. Regardless, that wasn't even important to him. While he expected his son to hold some malice towards him, he never figured it great enough to want to come for his life over it. Though quite honestly, finding pops wasn't going to be Dante's hardest quest, killing him was. True, Hartia refused to kill his own children. Though it didn't mean that his life couldn't be spared in a variety of ways.

"He's a big boy now...He'll be fine. Tell me, how much does he hate me?"

H
e questioned as his smile diminished, yet it remained. He was fighting those human emotions boiling up inside him. Had it not been for his demonic half and it's increase in prowess, he would ready be sobbing like a little b***h for the things he had done. Though he refrained from demeaning himself for many many reasons. No, his absence was not fully within his control, though ultimately it was still his fault. His brother and himself had made the discovery, no, the creation of a life time. Though apparently such a great feat in his life came at a sudden cost. Then again, his son only hated him because his mother bad mouthed about his father in his presence. On one hand he couldn't blame her, but the answer to her question would likely decide how exactly he might react.

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

He will always be a child Hartia, at least in my eyes. You on the other hand see him grown when he ventured out. It was eloquently put one time before by someone...he is an abomination and his fate is sealed to it.

Leaning back against the chair the female extended hand towards the empty one across from her. If anything she could be civil towards him. After all she knew his nature when she tangled with him. Arms fell limp at her side as those eyes turned back towards him. The one thing Ania had tried to be was a good mother, yet it seemed she was a failure at that as well. Or maybe it had something to do with his bloodline?

Then again he might just be letting out some aggression, killing you would be pointless

There was a hint of laugter somewhere deep down in the sentence. Ania had been such a sucker from this one, seemed as though she still was. Where have you been love? slowly she tired to break the bitterness. Ania knew this was who he was from the first moment her eyes landed on him.

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Perhaps."

H
e vaguely mentioned as he obliged her invitation to sit. He didn't forget about his brother, though he at least owed her a few moments immediately to kind of smooth out the rough patches in what they called their relationship. If it could still be called that.

"Where have I been....well, Where I have been is a place you have never seen nor heard of. It's a place that exists on it's own, but within all. Quite frankly it's a place a lot like Hyperborea, but greater...Much greater. I can tell you nothing more about it, save for my brother and I have come to claim is as The Værse (The Verse*). You'll see it for yourself soon enough dear."

A
nd there it was, an invitation to where it was he had been. The place he helped create and shape with his own bare hands. There was much there at the moment, though as the black space spread for an eternity, it would reveal more and more for billions of years to come.

"My brother is here as well. Perhaps you should join us at our table. What do you sat Lady Ania? Might I have the honor of your company?"

BrokenDollEyes

Combative Duelist

What better place to acquire knowledge, than in the mountains near the clouds?

A mighty griffon descended upon a rocky platform carrying a sky blue robed man, his fiery silk mane curling down his bottom as he patted it's lion beard and bid farewell to his mythological friend, until later. The massive hybrid lion and eagle obeyed master's commands, shifted his feline body away and a leap of faith set the flying mammal soaring back into the clouds, pass clear eye view and vanished. Malik waved the animal off with a disciplined hand, turning towards the mountainous entrance and began trotting in said direction. His wood sandals clocked and clanked against rock and earth, the Archmage high headedly walked onwards tucking hands in his robes.

"Incantation Miraculous!"

The dual doors spread for his enter and closed shortly after stepping in. A desk woman, highly informative on her job duties directed his way through a hall and near an elevator, pressing his desiqnated floor for him. They slid open and he stepped inside, bringing him from the upper level down to the library. They reopened and he slipped out, the Hall was massive with books coursered along every wall and with shelves every where like he was promised. Malik began with the one closest as he finger searched every book until pulling one from the shelf in red and black, an old aged one. "The Eternity of Magic", slipping it away in his sky blue robe, searching another. And would do so until he found all that was needed

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eyes narrowed slightly at the title he had given her once again. Lady had been long ago stripped from her as well as her own last name. It was simply Ania now and he damn well knew that. a**!

Ah, I believe I shall

Ania stated all though she didn't honestly think she had a choice in the matter. There was a predatory gleam that never left his eyes. And even know Ania felt as if she were a mouse to him. Slowly the girl stood up from her chair and awaited for him to lead the way. It would be good to see his brother again! After all Ania didn't hate him. Hate was such a deliciously strong word, but he did speak of another land. Another place he was creating to call home. Good for them! The invitation fell on deaf ears though.

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Combative Duelist

Malik's talons sharp as eagle claws insanely enough, his blackened nails were naturally irregular. He grabbed his last book, heading to a desk far on the corner of the library hall. The sorcerer waved a hand towards a chair, a seemingly invisible force would cause it to slide out on four legs as he propped down on it and reclosed the gap between he and the desk. He flicked the switch to a small lamp upon the desk, slapping "Eternity of Magic" down on the wood table. A stroke from his finger opened the book to it's front page, then through the next, so and so forth. By the time he reached page thirty, he would have closed the book and had it stored in his magi robe. Strangely, he read not a single word or paragraph but had acquire information as if he did.

This was, truly magical.

Combative Duelist

"That's it!"

A proud, mighty index finger raised with success from the sorcerer, cheering and chanting. The ingredients to the Eternity of Magic lie nestled beyond the mountains, a land filled in total darkness. A unworldy realm. Umbral, it had to be there. The fiery mane sorcerer stormed off towards the library's exit.

When he reached the bar/restaurant, he fancied not to display any magic in public and wood sandals clacked across the floor until the mage squatted. The sagacious, young Magi collected himself in the high chair at the bar, he ordered an ice cold glass of water and stared around at the other patrons with intuitive, intellectual emerald greens.

One man not too far from him, and a woman. There was another, and he. Curious ears perked when he turned around afterhis drink was rereceived and he would listen in. - maybe one of them knew of Umbral and how to get there?

Combative Duelist

[Apologies.]

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania wasnt the least bit happy with Hartia but she damn well knew better then to test him. She was strong but against him, she would lose...lose a lot. In stead the girl swallowed her pride and took a seat at his table, waving and smiling at the other Pendragon. Least he hadn't screwed her over yet. Blinking around the area she took note of all in the area. Even the new comer that sauntered over to the bar. Eyes quickly returned to the company in hand. If the past was any indication of how not paying attention to these two caused more problems then nothing was. Settling further into the chair she wondered why on earth she hadn't smelt him.
Better yet felt that demonic power he kept well in check? Oh look! She was causing herself migraine with all this wondering about him.

Inhaling and exhaling she once again let her eyes glance around the room.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: Reply coming after work today. I promise. Yes that means I'm off work soon!

Combative Duelist

[Bullshit. Haha, love ya bro.]

Combative Duelist

"Good virtue to you, all!"

Malacar swallowed down the glass of water and cackled a maniacal laugh. The only thing crazy, he had no cause for laughter and he shouted like he was being spoke to. The fiery mane sorcerer raised the glass to the air, a purplish aura seeped around it before exploding into a ton of glass shards, falling to the hard bar floor. Drunk off happiness, his delightfulness and joy brought the crazy out of him, cracking another laughter at his display of crushing glass. He motioned an arm toward the broken glass ware upon the floor and waved his arm back onto the bar. Telekinetic particles gathered together and the momentum in Malacar's arm would cause the broken shards to hover unto the air as it would reconstruct itself, bit by piece until the glass was fully repaired.

"Like so!."

The magician clapped at his work of art and broke out in another laughter, this one triumphant.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

When the pair returned to his brother, Ania beat him to her own chair. Though he didn't think much about her not letting him pull the chair out. No. He quickly became distracted by the hyperactive nut job sitting at the bar. A glance was given to his out burst of initial laughter. He watched frozen, in mid step. The work of glass was nothing but a waste. A waste of potential energy. Shaking his head he made it back to his seat. Easily he grabbed his sweating glass and took his first sip of his ordered drink. Setting the glass back down he cleared his throat.

"I am sure the two of you remember one another, you're practically family...Orphen, I was just telling Ania about...the thing. You know, that place."

H
e was still fuzzy on the smaller details of The Verse, though he liked what he knew. He knew that within the Verse, he and his brother were unopposed. Their power limitless. Not only that, but thing could somehow find their way in, and find themselves having trouble getting back out. At least, by scientific means. World Jumping was a whole other matter. The still expanding space seemed to be surrounded at all 'ends' with one huge white hole, throwing things into the verse from any and all directions. Marvelous. And the man at the bat was just of so thrilled with his work of art....He should try painting a bigger picture!

OOC: Sorry bro, couldn't resist. Had to get you back for that false bullshit call.

OutlawD One
Spooky Mittens
BrokenDollEyes
Decietful Conceptions

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eyes danced back and forth between the brothers then to the lunatic at the bar. Maybe she should just leave? Yet her body just sat there frozen in the chair as ears picked up the stressed words coming out of Hartia mouth. What did he expect from her? Happy reunion and all that s**t? It wasn't going to happen...not in this life time. Then again after finding out about Luna she swore that sleeping with him again was out....that sure as hell didnt happen. Indtead the girl crossed her arms about her chest and leaned further back into the chair.

There is very few things that get him this excited

She spoke softly to Orphen, least she could do was be civil. Ania knew that they could and most likely kill her is wasn't careful. But that would either mean challenging them out right or not watching that mouth of hers. But come on when did she ever watch her mouth!?

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces