Welcome to Gaia! ::

"May the Almighty bless their union," Terrana said, with a straight face despite being amused by the proprietor's acts of throwing hinself around. She took marriage seriously.

Nevertheless, it was quiet, now. "Whatever you have ready will be fine. No liquor, though." Terrana only allowed herself to partake of strong drink if she had something to celebrate. But the new couple wasn't around, and she lacked anything to celebrate about of herself.

Interesting Genius

Right then" he smiled "one turkey and sides coming up" he steped in to the kitchen and just as soon back out with the remains of a feast. With still enought to feed a small army. "And some honey whiskey for me" he smiled.

Interesting Genius

He sat down behind th e bar and began to drink "so are you a merc?" He asked chuging his drink "I only ask because you hold yourself like a solider" he took a roll off one of the plates.
"I suppose I am," Terrana said, speaking between bites. "I've yet to work for anyone, but I have no other employment. Mercenary work would suit me."

She didn't care for the thought of fightig for money, of course, but she had no other reason to seek the conflict she craved, since Gaia had no standinng army ad there were no other nearby kingdoms.

Interesting Genius

"Well we could always use help here " he smiled fixing his shirt and vest. "It would be nice to have a sparing partner as well" this time taking some mashed potatoes "everything here is free and your welcome to stay even if you do not wish to work here." He poured himself more to drinknhis ears getting reder by the second and his tails unfurling.
"I would be surprised if you had need of a mercenary," Terrana said, having finished her meal. "I may take you up on your offer of lodging, though. I may even spar with you, but I should warn you that I am skilled at manipulating Fire Elemental Mana."

She scooted the plate away, and rubbed at her face with a napkin. "Thank you for the meal."

Interesting Genius

Clover smiled "well we have need of all types of staff" he rubed behind his head " I may have forgot to hire a staff" the thought of sparing again made him happy.

As always he was doing his best not to stare. "I know howbit feels to need somewhere to belong" he did not snile as he spoke " I too walked that road for many years." He pulled out the key rings "so lets find you a room shall we ? " he smiled
Terrana constrained herself to keeping an open mind, at least for the moment. She would see what he had to offer, first. She smiled as he flashed the keyring, having no preference to roon placement.

Interesting Genius

"Well room 2 is taken as is the basment" he muttered leading her up the stairs"open" he shouted stopping his foot as all but one door opened " right then pick which ever one of the open doors you like." He smiled
Terrana nodded and walked toward the fifth floor, looking over it. "I will take this one," she said calmly.

Interesting Genius

Very good choice" he smiled tosing her a key "do keep in mind the rooms have a way of moving." He opened a door next to him which was obviously the basment. "I lost my key so it's always a guessing game for me. "
"I'll keep that in mind," she said, closing and locking the door. She had no need for it, yet.

Interesting Genius

He headed back down to the bar "if you need anything ill be behind the bar" things were slowly picking up.

Interesting Genius

He began to finish cleaning up. Some how in the middle of doing so he managed to get a dart stuck in his leg. "Seriously?" His luck still hadn't turned around.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow
Host

Slowly entering the building that she now called home for now. Shadow remained quiet. Holding her right side, as her bare feet trailed in a blood. Her soft expression looked around. Hoping that her boss Clover wasn't around. Her hazel spit eyes scanned as there had been some active going on, but it didn't take long for it to die. Making her way to the stairs, and up she went to her room.

Closing the door, behind her as the inn the was quiet. Shadow now locked the door. Making sure no one was to com in. Letting her coat fall to the floor, her white dress stained with blood. Seemed she had something to clean up, before going on her journey. Bruises, cut and well marked claws tore right into her. Now stairing into the mirrior, her hazel eyes staired. "Sometimes...I wish you were here" giving a soft whimper of pain. Slowly, the young fox went to the bathroom and striped her white dress away. Bare, in her nude skin she turned on the hot water and stepped in.

About 1 hr later, she had stepped out. Her bruises were not as bad as before, and the wound or gash was not big. But it was still a wound that was in healing. Placing over her was a large shirt that covered her bandage body, and pj pants. Crawling into bed, Shadow remained awake. Stairing into the ceiling as she wondered if he was stairing at the night sky too. Wondering where she was too? Seemed like forever, but hope of light was start to turn blue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff