Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

clover stoped in place "excuse me for a second " he said with a bow. "YOU CANT DIE?!" He shouted so loud that it could be heard for a ways outside.

Dapper Mage

Ryu covered his ears at the loud outburst. "OW. What's so shocking about not being able to die?" He tried to eat his ham while keeping his eared covered, with limited success.
-Swift I Blade
clover ran over to this new person "welcone to the blades and daggers bar and inn " clover said with a bow hitting his head on the counter "owwwww for the love of....." clover started eubbing his head "what can I get you......"

Hasty footfalls drew her gaze onto a man with green hair, among other things, only to watch him smack his head upon the counter in efforts of being a good host. A warm smile broke the woman's steely features, the fresh scar tissue through her right eye lending her no charm in the gesture. "Thank you for the warm welcome, red wine will suffice for the time being, a strong vintage of any making should do." Her tone was soft and low, mature and soothing.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow couldn't help but give a small gasp what Clover had done. Hitting his head. Her fox ears perked up as she was listening to them. Her hazel eyes stairing at the women. She was very different, a warrior. Wearing so many metal armor plates, it was pretty cool. Shadow, herself gave her a bow as well

( Welcome to the inn!!^^ ))

Dapper Mage

Kappa_Six
The door of the main entrance was pushed open by a brown clad hand, leatherbound and tucked into a white sleeve belonging to a blouse that was layered beneath woad stained leather armor. A large black and red cloak was heard being pushed into the room from the winds behind the figure which blocked it's passage, metal plates clinking at her shoulders and knees further announced the arrival of the brunette that pressed way into the establishment, making way towards the counter where green eyes observed the shelving of alcohol and other beverages.

A massive black enamored claymore was slung across her back, pinning the elegant cloak to her shoulders beneath it's titanic weight. In spite of this neither the woman's stride nor posture were enduring any ill effect, and she took a seat silently at the counter, heedless of those around her, those dark orbs were out of focus as her thoughts distracted her from the business of others.
Seeing a cute brunette sit and the end of the bar he was tempted to approach her, yet the claymore and the fact that he was covered in ham chunks from the delicious meal gave him pause. "Hmmm."

Interesting Genius

Clover quickly fetched the red wine from swifts storage "I hope this will do its nearly 600years old " he said pouring her a glass "I'm clober and this is shadow if you need any thing all you need do is ask. "

Interesting Genius

Id=Neko
Kappa_Six
The door of the main entrance was pushed open by a brown clad hand, leatherbound and tucked into a white sleeve belonging to a blouse that was layered beneath woad stained leather armor. A large black and red cloak was heard being pushed into the room from the winds behind the figure which blocked it's passage, metal plates clinking at her shoulders and knees further announced the arrival of the brunette that pressed way into the establishment, making way towards the counter where green eyes observed the shelving of alcohol and other beverages.

A massive black enamored claymore was slung across her back, pinning the elegant cloak to her shoulders beneath it's titanic weight. In spite of this neither the woman's stride nor posture were enduring any ill effect, and she took a seat silently at the counter, heedless of those around her, those dark orbs were out of focus as her thoughts distracted her from the business of others.
Seeing a cute brunette sit and the end of the bar he was tempted to approach her, yet the claymore and the fact that he was covered in ham chunks from the delicious meal gave him pause. "Hmmm."
((XD HAM chunks))
The bow was returned with a nod of the head to the blond girl, though the talk of six hundred year old wine brought a brightened grin to the green haired man once more. The glance from the other person hadn't gone unnoticed, the ham covered one would notice an amused smirk being tossed his way before she spoke to the one whom initially addressed her.

"Six hundred? Now that sounds as fine a vintage as ever, most appreciated sir." She would wait for him to pour the drink before setting a silver coin down and taking the glass without hesitation. Lips dry were bathed in red and her eyes closed as the refreshing alcohol quenched her thirst.

Interesting Genius

At the sight of the coin clover laughed "miss please there is no charge here " he smiled drinking his elven honey whiskey. " that vintage was all I could find I'm afraid " he frouned "we haven't finshed moving the entire stock yet. This is not usually the eed wine we serve:

Dapper Mage

"I will go clean myself up, excuse me." He stood up and noticed the silver coin being laid down. "Crap, you guys use metal money!?" He was panicking and looked through his bag full of gems. "Uh, this one is shiny will it work? Metal is shiny..." He pulled out a palm sized diamond and laid it on the bar counter before running off to the bathroom to get the ham off himself.

Interesting Genius

Clover couldn't believe his eyes "what is it?" He asked picking up the gem. In all his years he had never had a need for money and had never seen a gem such as this one.
That there was no need to pay brought a confounded expression to the woman's lips. "Sir, I dare say you cannot elaborate the age of his beverage and not expect me to make payment. I appreciate the gesture, but I insist." She would have said more, but her train of thought was disrupted by the hammy one's panicked state as he scampered off after setting down a gem the size of her fist.

Those green eyes lit up much as the crystal did before she shook the thoughts it brought on away, remembering that the green haired one had been so kind as to introduce himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Clover and Shadow. I am known as Helia."

Interesting Genius

Clover couldn't take her money "miss helia at the blade and dagger we don't take any money. If you wish to repay us you may stay and help with the work " he said bowong again not use to so many people not to mention the number of women his ears only turning slightly red now. "And our best wine is over 4000 years old.I'm sorry we don't have any here yet"

Dapper Mage

From the bathroom came the sound a thunderstorm and torrential rains, though a man's singing could be heard under all the noise. "Noooo not in Springtime, Summer, Winter or Faaaal. No never could I leave yoooou. Aaaat aaaallll." ((Had that song stuck in my head for DAAYZ))
He wouldn't take it, and she refused to touch the coin aswell, in a stalemate the silver would sit upon the counter for now, forgotten as he went on about wine of such age that surely without magic intervention it would become vinegar within seconds of exposure to air.

"It's quite alright." She assured him, taking another draught from the glass in hand.

Singing and the sounds of a storm caused her head to incline towards the source, yet her gaze did not leave Clover.

"This is more than satisfactory, a few glasses of this and I shall be in good spirits in no time." This was said with a hearty laugh. Yes, ever the warrior this one appeared to be. If only they knew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff