Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

User Image"Welcome to blades and daggers formally dj blades bar and grill. " a slender man with green hair and horns greats you as you enter. "We have all manner of drink and food all are welcome" his long ears and tuxedo make him seem out of place.

Rules : this is a open rp please try to be somewhat lit. Typos do happen please no one-liners, two lines are fine not trying to write a
Novel here. *laughs short bio of you please or make it up as you go.

On with the story.

In its hay day dj blades bar and grill was the place to be always busy . People where coming and going all the time that is, until dj blade died in a fire. To this day no one knows what caused the fire, not one to give up or forget friends Clover (that's me ^-^) has vowed to reopen the bar. All staff positions are open the bar is free as well as the housing. What will you find here? Friends, loved ones?, maybe even ghost! All you have to do is open the door and
come on in.

(always open to new people and ideas)
(we now have a pic of the bar/ inn YAY!)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.and a idea of what the garden looks like. as well as User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the bar >.<

Interesting Genius

User ImageFor the first time in years clover felt nervous. "Its time " he mutrered opening the doors and turning on the open sign.

Name:clover dagger
Discripton : see avi
Bio: clover was the best friend of the previous owner and has vowed to find out whatt really happened.
Alignment: just kidding lol

Interesting Genius

Clover made sure the door would stay open as he went behind the counter. "The wait begins..." already he was bored not even 2seconds into work.

Interesting Genius

"Blah.... its been two hours and still not a single person." Clover sighed. He never understood how dj did it, the long hours the waiting oh god the waititng.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Walking down the dirt path was a young fox warrior name Shadow. Standing at 5' 3'' wearing a black trench coat. Her short blond hair moving, as her fox ears perked up listening to her surrounding. Shadows hazel eyes looking straight forward as she was in search of something, or someone. Thankfully her bare feet had brought her to a building. Yes, a building with food. A small smile appeared on her lips. "thank Blanco" she whispered softly to herself.

Taking a moment pause, as Shadow staired at the building. The fox, gave a small nod and walked right in. Passing the doors. She quietly stood there and looked around the place.

(( going to steal your little bio, and get a pic))

Name:Shadow
Discripton : pic in the post
Bio: Youll just have to ask
Alignment: ???

Interesting Genius

(XD lol by all means)
Clover snaped too. "A customer !" He shouted falling off his stool "or are you looking for work?" He asked from the floor behind the bar.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Once Shadow was inside the building. The young girl, softly took a step forward when suddenly she heard something or someone yell followed by a huge thumb to the floor. Slightly squinting to the fall. Shadow quickly ran over to the bar area of the building. Popping her head over the counter to see a man on the floor. With a small smile, Shadow replied "if you need, help. I can work for you??" Tilting her head to his question.

(( sounds good^^ ))

Interesting Genius

"Well I'm embaressed to say that I forgot to hire any one" he said rubbing the back of his head "I'm clober I mean clover my names clover" *great he thought way to make a first impression.

Interesting Genius

Clover could feel his friend laughing at him from beyond the grave. He should have known how difficult this would be.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadows hazel eyes quietly watched the poor man now name Clover fumble with his words. With a small smile, Shadow jumped over the bar counter. Standing beside him, she gently held out her hand "Then, I will gladly help you out. I mean." She said softly to him, looking around the building "It doesn't hurt to help out" Slowly she placed her gaze back onto Clover "Shadow. Nice to meet you"

Once he grabbed her hand. Shadow help him up. He can tell she had strength.

Interesting Genius

phyco13
User Image

Once Shadow was inside the building. The young girl, softly took a step forward when suddenly she heard something or someone yell followed by a huge thumb to the floor. Slightly squinting to the fall. Shadow quickly ran over to the bar area of the building. Popping her head over the counter to see a man on the floor. With a small smile, Shadow replied "if you need, help. I can work for you??" Tilting her head to his question.

(( sounds good^^ ))
((sounds great ^-^))

Interesting Genius

"Well shadow" clover started unsure what to say. "Ummm....I..... hmmmm. What did you come in for first I suppose that's more important" he smiled blushing behind his mask at how strong she was even though she didn't look it.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow hazel eyes quietly watched Clover. He seemed odd, yes odd was the word. Tilting her head to his question as to what came first. Shadow couldn't help but give a small smile "the food. Its been over a month since I had a proper meal" she said softly to Clover.

Slowly she now made her way around the bar and placed herself on a bar stool.

Interesting Genius

"Well shadow its your lucky day!" He smiled waving to what seemed to be a microwave " this is a food sentho....sentha....what's important is it makes what ever kind of food you want except roasted chicken." In his excitment he almost for got to ask what she wanted to eat. "So what would you like?" He smiled.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

"Hmmm..." Tilting her head to the question, as she now was pulling on one of her fox ears. "I haven't had a bacon cheese burger in a while??" Quietly thinking at what Shadow had said. "Yes" she said with a small smile, moving her gaze at the machine. Followed by a small nod of what she wanted. "I wish for that...Please my kind sir"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff