Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow couldn't help but gave a small smile and nod to what Clover. About having her own room. "I will." Letting her bare feet, touch the cool floor and making her way to the 2nd floor of the building. Her hazel eyes now staired down the hallway. "Basement?...Roof??" She softly asked. That didn't make sense. Why would the basement by on the roof? "Sooo, will Swift and DJ will aid you here as well?" Shadow asked, as she was now standing at the top of the stairs.

Interesting Genius

"No I'm afraid not" there was sadness in his voice "dj passed away and I have no idea where swift is" he jangled the keys causing all the doors to open. "Each room is full furnished and unique" he smiled "luckily the rooms on this floor shuffle but they don't leave this floor"

Lonely Vampire

(( brb going to take a shower...))

Interesting Genius

phyco13
(( brb going to take a shower...))
((kk))

Lonely Vampire

-Swift I Blade

Shadow couldn't help but let her fox ears perk downwards to the sadness this man had. She didn't mean to pull such a touchy topic of Clovers brothers. "Please...forgive my words Clover." she said softly "May he Rest In Peace with the Gods" Gently placing her right fist over her heart. As a sign of respect for his friend. "Im sure, Swift will pop up." Giving a small smile of hope, that maybe one day his other friend will come around.

As the doors were finally opened, Shadow poked her head in on one of the rooms. Just like Clover had said, the room was well furnished. "I think, I would take this one. Room 2." Slowly walking in, as this one as well equipped with modem things. But the thing she loved more was the big bed. Yes, the bed. Taking off her trench coat and placing it on the knob of the closet. She now revealed what she was wearing under the large coat. Wearing a black long sleeve corset shirt, that outlined her petite curvy body. With a pair of dark blue jeans. Crossing her arms, she now looked at Clover. "Yep, this is the one."

Interesting Genius

Clover did his best not to stare at her unsure of what she was wearing underneith the coat. "Right here's the key" he blushed holding it out in his hand. "So long as you have that you be abke to find your room even if it moves.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

With that being said, Shadow smiled and bowed her head "thank you" Taking the keys from Clover, she couldn't help but wonder why this man turned red so easily. Maybe it was a elf thing? Over all, wearing a suit, and that scarf did seem like it would make one over heat. "I will keep that in mind" Shadow said with a small smile. Placing her gaze on the gaze, she did however had a question "What position will ill be taking on??" Now locking her hazel eyes on Clover.

Interesting Genius

He began to panic. *oh no I forgot " ummm what position would you like?" He joped that swift would show up soon to rescue him from his akwardness

Lonely Vampire

-Swift I Blade

User Image

Shadow remained quiet. Seeing how this poor elf was now panicking to what she had asked. "aaaa..Clover. Its ok...I can be whatever you need me to be. Waitress, Hostess, Bartender...I don't do cooking." she said with a small laugh "food isn't my thing." Shadow said with a small smile. "and no cosplay maid outfit either" Giving a small laugh at the thought. Shadow wasn't the type to do sexy.

(( srry, Gaia and my comp were being stupid -.- ))

Interesting Genius

"Well we do need a hostess" he said rrailing off as he began to stare at her. Thinking back to what swift said about women just being people and something important about them. " not to stare!" He yelled slaping himself on the head and turning to look away. "We do need a hostess" he couldn't belive he just did that " and then we could always hire more people later"

Lonely Vampire

Shadow could help but blink to what Clover had done. Tilting her head in confusment of what he said "Stair at who??" looking around the room. This elf was truly different, but then again. How many elf did she know? None. "I don't see...anyone??" Very confused indeed. After hearing that they were in need of a hostess, Shadow gave a small smile "I can do that" Now staring at Clove as his back was now towards her. "Oh, you don't mind if you can give a tour?? do you??" After all she didn't know the place as well as he did.

Interesting Genius

"Sure " he smiled trying not to stare for to long at a time . He handed her a small map "since the basment and everyfloor but the main one move you'll need that." He smiled leading her to the door near the base of the stairs. "Ok try not to freak out" he said as he enters what should be the basment. As they emerge the basment is where the atic should be. However it is most definitelythe basment.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow hazel eyes watched as Clover handed her a map. Gently taking the map, she now looked at it "ok, that would be something to know" she said softly. Quietly, scanning the piece, as Clover now lead her out of her new room. Quieting following him back to the start of the stairs. Shadows fox ears perked up, hearing not to freak out. She gave a small nod "ill...try not to" she whispered. Surprises weren't something she took well, but whatever he had. Shadow was ready.

Seeing how everything had changed Clover had somehow lead her to basement. Which, where he lived. "What...the----" caught off by how in the world this or how it can happen. Her hazel eyes now looked to Clover.

Interesting Genius

He smiled "its shadow elf tech" he opened a door that revealed the second floor " keeps people out who dont belong. Thus the magic map incase you get lost" he showed her the map and how it kept changing " takes getting use to I know" (if I stop replying its only because I fell alseep its later here lol )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff