Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

(( I've always wondered how many people actually look in my Journal... XD Thank you very much! ))
User Image

Bright eyes blinked owlishly as Yuni looked at the tiger-woman, noting now that her ears weren't like hers and that the woman's odd eyes. This was a tiger, and Yuni was a calico. Very curious, very curious indeed!

Grinning still, the Nekojin bounded over to the bar in a skippy fashion. "Oh, yes, please!" She said with an odd accent, plopping her tush on a dusty barstool. Playfully, her tail was wag as she folded her arms on top of the counter and rested her chin on them. "A root beer float would be jus' awesome!"

Yuni's eyes would roam to see what they could of the bar from where she sat, noting how clean the counter was in comparison to the rest of the place. Her ears twitched, hearing some of what others may not hear. "Nuh many come 'ere, mm? That must be lonely to the place."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
[[ Only the observant. You're welcome. ]]

This little thing was far too happy for the brunette, being the pessimist she was. At least she didn't try to order alcohol.

Her request however, made Tig wish she had. She looked 'round the place, wondering if the demon owner ever even thought about ice cream. "Look kid," she started in her best apologetic way, "This si a bar, I can get you the root beer though.." She said it with a weak smirk showing just a bit of gold under her black heart.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"This ain't no candy shop, kid."

[. Came the gruff of his voice as he emerged once more from the back room. Unlike the time previous, he didn't reek of a weekend of binge drinking. Instead, he looked clean and relatively wound free. He might've even showered. Eyes devoid of color or pupils shifted in their sockets until his gaze befell the young calico, lids narrowing. ]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image

The petite neko's ears twitched at the response, though she didn't looked deterred at it. In fact, she only grinned more. "Figgers."

She scratched at the back of her slate haired head, holding a sheepish expression. "I look that young still? Eh." Yuni nodded, sitting up a bit to test if this stool could spin about. "Plain root beer is fine~ I'd ask for some booze if my stomach could handle it."

Whilst trying to see if her seat would twirl, her ears perked at the sound of a new, male, voice. Yuni looked up, and spotted the man. Her nose wiggled curiously at him before she would respond. "Didn't smell like one, honestly."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Tig rolled her eyes at the cranky demon. "Honestly one customer in forever and you can't fake a smile?" She scolded, before fetching a glass and filling it with ice.

She placed this on the counter with a bottle of root beer which she removed the cap from. "There you are." Tig said politely. "You want anything?" She tossed back to Julian.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ emotion_zombie ]]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( emotion_eyebrow ))

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
I had been one hell of a morning.

The sun had begun to set at this time and as the last rays of light left the sky, Tig walked in. She practically knocked down the front door, clenching her fists before closing it behind her. She walked tot he counter, ignoring her usual urge to clean up and instead fetching herself a glass with some ice. The beauty immediately grabbed a top shelf bottle of Scotch and filled th glass, almost draining it a moment later. She refilled it to the brim once more and left the bottle on the counter, she was gonna need it.

The lovely Tigress took large drinks from the glass before setting it down, fuming. Anger showed on her face, as well as a small scrape that was beginning to heal on her right cheek. "I swear, if I ever find that son of a b***h.." Her silky feline voice trailed off, leaving the rest to imagination. Not like there was anyone in the Black Spot to hear her gripe. Even the owner stopped coming to his own bar it seemed.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Who's got your stripes in a knot, kitten?"

[. Came the soundof his voice, low and melodious like the tune of a cello. He'd stationed himself at one of the tables and with feet crossed and propped atop its surface and chair tipped precariously on its hind legs, Julian flashed a wide, toothy grin to the Tigress who sought to guzzle his wares. He didn't mind; his mood had lifted to an unusual height. Around him danced the grey, acrid smoke of a cigar left perched betwixt paled lips. .]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She had been too pissed to even notice him at first.

ow the musky scent of demon like burnt cinnamon and his cigar wafted to her nose. His words made her neck hair stand up. Normally she would gush over such a pet name but right now was not the time to swoon, especially when he had not meant it so. "I was robbed." She reluctantly told him, not divulging by who or what had been stolen.

Tig took another few gulps, killing the glass as pale hands quickly refilled it. "I'm surprised your still here. And so, chipper." She said to him, not once seeing him in such a good mood. It didn't help they had met on the circumstances of property damage.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

" 'Course I'm here. I live here. I'm always here. Aint always out here, but I'm always in the buildin'."

[. She hadn't offered up more information, so he didn't ask for it. Instead, he took a long drag from the cigar and filled lungs which went unused otherwise. When he'd filled them to the brim he released the smoke through his nostrils though it escaped through jagged teeth as he spoke. ]

"Why'n'cha bring me a bottle and com'n sit?"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
He had a point and she shrugged, accepting it with little hesitation.

Taking his suggestion her fingers grabbed up a bottle of fine rum, seeing as that's what she had seen him drink lately. Taking her own glass in her own hand she walked 'round the counter and took up a seat on his left side. Tig presented him the bottle by putting it next to his legs before sipping her own strong drink.

Her tail swished a little, looking far different from his own black one. The tall brunette let out a long sigh, fishing through her leather bag she found her own pack of smokes and discovered her lighter to be missing. "Help a girl out?" She asked him, the cigarette dangling between her plump lips.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. Julians gaze, devoid of pupil and iris, followed Tigs movements though the slight motion would've gone unnoticed save the turn of his head when necessary. When she sat the bottle by his legs he took it as a cue to remove them from the table. His chair fell forward with a sharp crack as it hit the floor under his weight and he brushed a hand over the table's surface, wiping away whatever dirt and dust and debris had been left behind by his boots. As the feline scoured the innards of her bag, he cracked the bottle of rum and chucked it's cap behind the bar where it clinked and bounced off the bottles in stock to fall onto the floor. .]

" Eh? Oh."

[She needed a lighter, and he had one which he produced from the depths of his pant pocket. Julian flashed another serrated grin before setting the lighter down on the table before her and removing the cigar from his mouth to lift the bottle by its neck and steal away it's contents as if he were drinking water. ]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She hardly cared if he relaxed in his own bar and the clack of his chair against the floor made her feline ears flatten.

She took up the lighter and quickly light her own hand rolled cigarette. As she exhaled the smoke it smelled of cherries and something else, marking it a spliff. Closing her dark lashed eyes for a moment she took in another deep breath, feeling the corners of her lips upturn very slightly. When she opened them again she found Julian chugging like a frat boy.

"Do you even get drunk?" She asked with a bit of curiosity. The vampire had read little on demons and most had a wide range of various attributes and weaknesses. Plus there was no way to be sure exactly what he was as everyone these days was some kind of hybrid, including herself. She tilted her head slightly, taking another drag from the spliff and exhaling in a few lopsided rings. Tig was off.

Tipsy Explorer

Aries had been traveling for quite some time when she saw a tavern tucked into a corner. Her emerald green eyes looked over it curiously. Short white and black stripped hair hung in her eyes. White tiger ears poked through her hair, tilting towards the building. Her body was covered in faint black stripes.
The tigress came to the door, her hand pushing the door open. Her nose took in the scents of the building... cigarettes and cigars along with a few other smells. Her hands went to the pockets of her black cargo shorts, white tail wrapped her waist like a belt.
Her lean body walked nonchalantly towards the bar. She pulled up a stool an amused grin on her face as she pulled out her own cigarette and lighting it. Her elbow rested on the counter. She gently took a drag, her lips pursing slightly as she blew smoke out. She didn't really feel like interrupting the current conversation the two in the room were having so she decided to just take it easy until she was taken care of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff