Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Obviously Tillie didn't see Aveline either.

"Apple juice ain't with the liquor..." Aveline tells Tillie between bites of food. On another note, Aveline finally did come up with a new drink formula

Moonlight Run:

3 shots moonshine brandy/whiskey
8 ounces water
1 tbsp liquid smoke
1 nickel-sized piece of lump charcoal
1 copper rod

After she's done eating, Aveline will have iZac make it so she can taste it (but not swallow it) to see if it re-creates the experience of making shine with just the taste buds and olfactory cells (smell is half of taste).

Thurgood meanwhile trudges barefoot into the bar building behind Damon and Ellie, wearing the same clothes he slept in (the ones from yesterday), looking very much like he just woke up from a very deep sleep.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
(( I feel gift cards are to impersonal. Nice once in awhile, but I like thinking and getting someone something they will enjoy.

Never thought of cologne, my significant other doesn't really do scents, just has a nice body wash he uses.... Hmm, though gave me a idea for something he does need.))

Ellie felt Steph's erratic aura, the spike in fear, and she frowned. She followed Damon into the bar, reaching out a hand to tap his shoulder. "You should check on Steph..." She advised him. Though she didn't get along with the girl, she still worried and cared. She had tuned into Steph's aura, keeping a protective watch should something go wrong.

Hearing Tilly, Ellie glanced over and smiled sweetly. "Hello, hope you are well..."

((Lol a dashing Irish rouge huh? Totally can believe that.))

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Stephania would try to fall back asleep but would only go into nightmares again, and would cry a bit louder, whining and whimpering although still quietly before waking up and giving up on trying to get sleep. She rolled out of bed and walked out into the bar, sitting on a barstool and pouting tiredly. Juuuuuice. Steph thought to herself in the zombie-like way she did when she woke up. Her eyes were tired and still a bit wet with tears, and she seemed a bit like she was a turtle sticking their head in a shell.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((gotta go for tonight))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Being a geisha is a job. While geisha are certainly expected to be excellent hostesses and silver-tongued damsels, not all silver-tongued damsels are geisha.

Also, geisha do not traditionally prostitute themselves]

Aged Gaian

Damon nodded at Ellie's urging and turned to leave the bar, only for his little girl to walk in. "Hey sweetheart." Something seemed to be wrong with Stephania. Her eyes were red and puffy and she moved kind of sluggishly. She must have been having bad dreams. Damon figured he knew where they were coming from. Damon looked at Ellie, then back to Steph, hopping onto a stool next to her.

iZac set down a glass of the girls favorite juice in front of her.

"You feeling okay?"

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
"Mmm-hmm." Steph said, picking up the glass of juice and downing it in only seconds. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and leaned to the side, resting her head on Papa's arm. She didn't even notice Ellie, although she wouldn't care much if she had. "Bored. Thirsty."
Meanwhile, in Puerto Diablo...

"...you've got yourself a deal, Red."

"Boss Red to you. Enforcer."

"Got a deal, Boss. But how are you going to convince him to step down?"

"Have you ever seen what happens when you put a tomato in a blender?"

"Wh- oh. Ooooh. Okay."

High-functioning Lunatic

"AHH!"

Tilly yelped, man she was off her game today.

"Ah-ah I am so sorry I did not see you there!"

Then a little girl walked in the room. Tilly stiffened up for a moment, gathering her scarf up over her lips. The little one made four people now. Anyone could step on her at this point. Remaining quiet, the Muse connected the dots in her head. The child must have been Damon's. Tilly's smile was hidden by the safety garment. It was wonderful to see a family, it was something she hadn't witnessed in a long time.

Aged Gaian

BaconBunch

"Well drink your juice, kiddo." Damon smiled and patted the little girl on the head. Turning back to Tilly, he noticed that she seemed to be trying to slink down. "Tilly, this is my daughter, Stephania. Adorable, eh?" He kept the smile on his face.

All this smiling. It had been a long time since he had felt actual happiness, rather than stress and loneliness. This sense of family and togetherness made all of his other troubles melt away. Soon enough he had would have to confront them.

But not tonight.
The draoi sighed like leaves in the wind, and became still again as the ravens stared.

It was his absolute stillness that helped make him hard to see: you could easily mistake him for some sort of statue or art emplacement, and then casually dismiss him, because he didn't react to anything and hey, weren't those some creepy vivid eyes staring a thousand yards into your soul? ******** artists, man.

This was his first movement since he'd gotten there.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Seeing Steph slowly come into the bar, clearly still tired and looking a little distressed, Ellie frowned. Knowing she would be ignored, and that the girl needed her father at the moment she decided to step out of the bar and stay out of he way.

She really didn't want to have a confrontation with the child at the moment and it wasn't a good time. As she left she waved goodbye to Tilly, trying to hide the defeat she felt.

Phantom

By far, the most beneficial aspect of being a vampire was the super human physical abilities. The only downside was that more vampires required a supply of human blood to fuel these abilities. Fortunately for them, humans were pink and squishy, and generally easy to take down. Unfortunately for Aurel, fresh human blood was hard to come by when one's fangs had been removed and neatly replaced with dull metal. Surely, though, that would not be enough to stop a vampire from simply using a straw or whatnot, right? Yes, if it weren't for the, "Goddamn curse," that a very powerful sorcerer had decided to place upon this particular vampire. "Great, now another thing can burn me. As if getting set on holy fire by water wasn't enough." Pulling his glove back over blistered skin, he took a seat at the bar that he had discovered after several hours of wandering around on the island that the a*****e magician had dropped him on. "Is that a robot?"

((Newbie here. I have probably made some mistake in that intro paragraph right there, feel free to correct me with all due harshness.))

High-functioning Lunatic

Swallowing back her shyness, Tilly pulled down the scarf and beamed a pleasant smile at the girl.

"Hello there Stephania. My name is Tilly." Finally, someone she could bend down to instead of looking up at. Her neck took a beating. "It's very nice to meet you." Standing back up, she took a step or two backwards before lacing her fingers in front of her, resting them on her lap.

Aged Gaian

EtheriaI

"That is a robot. He's called iZac. Welcome to the Black Sand, by the way. I'm the owner." Damon had lived in a mansion for three months with a coven of vampires. Fairly pleasant some of them. They didn't attack him simply because they didn't want to have to fight that battle. And Damon was a helluva likable guy. With his special ability he could get a vague sense that he was sitting next to a vampire right now.

Good stuff.

Looking door at his shoulder, he could see that his daughter had nodded off to sleep. He looked up at Tilly and gave her a smile, trying to break the awkwardness up.

"Sorry, the little one hasn't been sleeping well."

Damon patted her on the head.

"Tilly, you know you should learn to relax a bit around the people here. We're all pretty nice and we look out for one another."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff