Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scrub scrub, polish polish, filler post is filler post.

Slowest day ever, or maybe people were getting lost in the jungle. Either way, it sucked.
Two hours, no people.

"Maybe I should leave." Rhoslyn mused to himself, annoyed. Maybe a drink would fix it. After pouring a mojito for himself, he glanced at the sky. Overcast. Maybe that'd explain it.
Moar filler, huzzah.

After his mojito, Rhoslyn went back to work on cleaning, arranging the gym equipment, etc, etc, since nobody was visiting. At least he got a chance to make the place look nice.
Man, it sure was busy quiet. Maybe it was the HoH first round starting or something like that, but Rhoslyn wasn't thrilled. Maybe next year, he'd go give it a spectation, but this year?

Meh.

"Where the ******** is everyone?"

He'd get to work on the menus, annoyed.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"Someone order a white Russian?" Through the magic of the damn you Gaia moment the Russian had reappeared from what we would think was a spot, somewhere on the island. Maybe.

Her white cloths didn't seem to have faired wel, providing there were portions of the legs of her pants gone and her wilk vest had fraied at the seems. The birds nest, commonly referred to as her hair was, for lack of a better word, worse.

"No, I'm not in the mood for that. But a martini would, I fair, fair fairly, I would say." Tap. Tap. The queer woman opened the ivory cane, popping it into the pipe shape.
"Oh, thank the gods." Rhoslyn threw aside the mop and then set it on fire cheerfully. "You know, I've spent the past two hours and forty minutes cleaning this ******** bar. I must say, I have a new respect for maids and s**t, because ******** cleaning right in the a** with a 15" black dong. With AIDS."

He'd go for the martini with a relieved grin, shake, pour, and add the olives before sliding it down. With a run of his nails through his hair, Rhoslyn laughed a bit.

"Yeah. Kinda boring around here with no patrons. I got used to the sound of voices, drinking, and loud sex at night."
Daliah walked towards the bar taking her place behind it. Her morning rituals were already delt with, all she needed was something to drink and she'd be fine. Seeing Ross, she plastered a big grin over her face and waved.
Hey there, sorry I haven't been around when you were.

[[I'm recovering, yay!]]

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
She puffed away while dragging herself across the bar. "Well, well, well.." Smoke followed. "Someone missed me, I'll be damned!" Exclamation!

Snatching the martini Madam peered around the dump. Two hours and forty minutes.."And it still looks like this?" Ah, busting of the chops. "Drinking and voices I can do."
[Awesome.]

Whatever Rhoslyn was going to say in reply was forgotten as he saw Daliah, his face lighting up like the Christmas tree I just took down. "They do say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and it's alright. I've been unconscious for the past two days anyway..." Turning back to Madam, he giggled a bit.

"And yeah. It's not exactly designed to be ultramodern. A shack on the beach is easy to repair. I think the most expensive thing here is the solar panels, or maybe the surfboards."

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
He was wrong, it was Madam. She made a point of it in fact, well, she would have if she wasn't on that martini. It was at this point that the exotic Madam peered at the entering one. Hmm, mm..

Picking up the martini the alabaster pot head took her pipe in the other and sauntered down to a table. She'd watch the people, why not? She would interject, at times, with sound effects. Only when tasteful.
She ran up to Ross and nearly jumped on her wrapping her limbs around him,
Agreed, absence does make the heart grow fonder!
Daliah couldn't help but rest her head on his shoulder holding him tightly.

[[Sorry for the really short post, kinda multi-tasking. smile Oh and don't worry Madam Monster, I'm getting to you. smile Promise.]]
Without flash or glitz their was a man at the bar. He hadn't walked in, he hadn't even been noticed at any point in time prior to his sitting at the bar. All that was known was that a man had shown up with no display of power as was common.

He held up one hand and his coat sleeve fell, revealing a FIGHTER on his wrist. From their he ordered a drink.

"Vodka and cranberry."
Mmh, bliss. Or, at the very least, a delightful cocktail of endorphine, adrenaline, pheromones, and alcohol. Rhoslyn wasn't sure and still wasn't sure if he cared or not. Leaning in to smell her hair, Rhoslyn did the whole happy zoned-out smile and made a deep, appreciative mmmh.

Only when tasteful? That'd occur maybe once in a hundred pages. Then, suddenly, a new patron. Blushing a bit, Rhoslyn nodded at the new man, then took in the FIGHTER bracelet.

"Sure, one second."

He'd give Daliah a kiss on the top of her head, and assuming she hadn't let go, he'd just walk around while holding her with one arm, pouring the slightly unorthodox screwdriver with the other. After sliding it down the bar, he laughed, then nodded at the man.

"I'm Rhoslyn, the owner. Call me Ross, though. You hear about this place through Damon, or Deitric?"

[S'all good; so am I. ^.^]
The feeling of being cradled and carried around calmed her a bit more than she'd like, but feeling Ross move around and talk made her a bit uncomfortable so she released herself from his arms and straightened herself up. Knowing that Ross was in a conversation with the new person who arrived she moved towards the woman he called "Madam" and smiled,
Sorry there ma'am. I'm Daliah, I'm a bartender here. I know I didn't give you any sign of formal greetings upon my entrance here and it's completely my fault. I've been a bit out-of-it lately and things pass right by me. What's your name, and would ya' like anything else?
Daliah realized she was rambling, but she couldn't help it. She felt completley embarassed by what she had done wrong, she wanted to make up for it.
Duc took the drink, sipped it then gulped it down; all the time a content grin on his face as he surveyed the establishment. Not even at the question did his expression change; but he did look at Ross.

"Yeah, Deitric. Another."

He slid the empty glass back down the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff