Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 > >>

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nodding to Daniel as he departed, Orpheus was about to take a seat near Lexi and Kimiko when the singer at the stage caught his eye. Naturally he'd float over to the music and took a seat at a table closest to the stage. It's always entertaining to listen to a singer. This must be one of the employees here. His toe taped softly to the beat, a habit that came with his profession, as she continued her craft. In the back of his mind Orpheus wondered if she took requests, though sometimes a singer will do only certain genres. Also, a break from jazz is rather nice.

Friendly Dabbler

☪☪☪☪☪☪Nemesisilla UniversalUser Image
══════════════════════════════════════════
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪The Goddess of Death
No matter how many stones you put inside
She always keeps on floating in your mind
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Why, you just won't leave my mind
Was this the only way
I couldn't let you stay

Finally, her last song before it was good and out of her system for a while. She had a very lounge-singer feel to her movements, but somehow it worked even with the music she was singing. Still, she started to sing, and this was one of her favorite songs, so it got quite a bit of effort put into it. "Run away, hide away, The secrets in your mind, Sacrificed just her life, For a higher love, No matter how many stones you put inside, She always keeps on floating in your mind, With every turn of your head you see her face again, Until the end, over and over again, Why, you just won't leave my mind, Was this the only way, I couldn't let you stay, Told the truth she laughed at you, Something snapped inside, She had to go or they would know, All you tried to hide, The sins of your life are now catching up with you. You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do, With every turn of your head you see her face again, Until the end, over and over again, Why, you just won't leave my mind, Was this the only way, I couldn't let you stay… Why, you just won't leave my mind, Was this the only way, I couldn't let you stay… Why, you just won't leave my mind, Was this the only way, I couldn't let you stay…" When the song was done, she picked her glass up from the stool, and took a drink of her vodka as she made her way down the steps from stage to dance floor as a flick of her wrist set the music to play at random on the computer.

The sins of your life are now catching up with you.
You can't stay ahead, there's nothing you can do
With every turn of your head you see her face again
Until the end, over and over again

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"I don't know. You're screwed now." Lexi replied with a shrug, all the while smiling at her friend. She was joking, of course, and she liked knowing she had a friend she could be silly with. The thought had her happy mood returning as she sipped from her drink and looked around the room.

The singers last song had her clapping a bit. She was very talented, and yet, something about her seemed off. Not sure how, Lexi looked her over once before returned her focus to Kimiko. The woman might have been intriguing, but she knew trouble when she saw it. And she just wasn't in the mood for that kind of fun.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Put the gun in my mouth and pull the triggerUser Image
Put the gun in my mouth, it tastes so bitter

Ƙɨmɨƙo

All she did was laugh on that note. Shaking her head a little bit, she got a drink as she watched Lexi give Neme the once over. "Don't worry about her, she's fine. We've already had a little chat, and she's here to enjoy herself same as the rest of us." She said, then brought her cigarette to her lips, leaving it there as she got a drag and pulled her stool to her to hop up on it before finally pulling the cigarette away and exhaling toward the ceiling.

...I feel so alive here...

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
After her set was over Orpheus subtly clapped. Perhaps he could find work here as a performer seeing how he doesn't have a job anymore. Then again, playing solos get tiring. As the singer made her way he couldn't help but to glance her way. Maybe he'll hang around here before deciding what to do next. After all, what was his rush? Subconsciously he titled back in his chair, almost to the point where even the slightest brush of wind would tip him over. Just then his watch alarm went off, completely catching him off guard. Before he could even yelp in surprise the back of his skull made contact with the floor.

((sorry for taking your business while ago, see ya around later))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"If you say so, sweets." Lexi replied to her friends words. Kimiko wasn't known for allowing others in the Rose to cause too much trouble. Trusting her now, she sipped from her drink again and looked to her friend.

"So, do you think I could have my old room? Or did you change things since the last time I was here?" She asked, changing the subject. Lexi wouldn't be surprised if her friend had changed more than the whole fight club deal. Then again, she knew Kimiko wouldn't change too much in a place her mother had passed to her.((I'm out. If you say yeah, let's just say she goes up and goes to sleep. If not, she uses a couch instead. Night guys!))

Friendly Dabbler

((How about we just say Kimiko looks at her like she's stupid for even asking. u_u))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Laughs* That works, too. Night!))
((sorry this whole self involved departure into madness is taking so long. One of the downsides of being old I suppose))

Alaster had been out in the dense jungles of this vast new world. Alaster relished every moment of it. His sense were constantly being bombardment with information on the creature that he had been tracking since he had left the sentient inn called Rose.

Because hunting tended to be a rather messy affair, Alaster had removed the tailored red suit that he normally wore and was now wearing only a skin tight black shorts that while it left very little to the imagination it did cover all the naughty bits which Alaster found to be of the out most importance when it came to hunting.

Aside from the shorts which Alaster wore, the only other article of clothing that he wore was an ornate necklace around his neck. The necklace seemed to pulse with it's magical power which seemed to be coming from the large red ruby at the necklace's center. Aside from being a rather trendy looking adornment Alaster wore the necklace as a means of suppressing his own magical abilities. The hunt for him was more then just a means of getting food, it was a ritual of honor. And honor dictated that Alaster not use his magical skills when hunting his kills. He had only the twin daggers which he held tightly grasped in each hand. If he could bring down the meal with only those tools then he had lost his honor. And for Alaster, honor was all which he had left.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

No hangover, no pajamas, no coffee. She'd been up for far too long already today, she'd already been through her morning ritual. Already, for a good few hours, she'd been up on the stage, with the microphone in her hand, the cord wrapped numerous times around her arm, not caring if anyone was around or came around. Wasn't that the best time to catch someone though? When they thought they were completely alone and putting their whole body into it, emphasizing everything they said and did? Well, that was Kimiko right now, leaning over into her lap as she growled into the microphone and occasionally putting the cord to its unintended use of flinging the microphone around before catching it and getting back at the song.Yeah, that was her right now. Going completely metal on herself.

"To prove my reason for living this ******** life, I will not walk these streets unclothed tonight, You'll have to catch me, When I run away, I'm never coming back, When I run away from myself, Remind me to fill your heart with gunpowder, To end it all, Coming back when you're still, You shatter to pieces, I'm never coming back, I'm never coming back, I could scream, I could shout, I could set this room on, Let you out, And no one will tell me, Hail to this, plain to see, I could – not, I could – shatter, I could – better, I could – not, I could – shatter, Begging for a lift, What I'm packing put away, To prove the reason to fill your heart, Could give it a shot, To forgive myself..."

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

Gods only knew where the stamina she had right now was coming from right now. Maybe it was the pills, or the weed. Gods only knew. Still, she kept right into the next song, going as she had been all morning. Occasionally pausing for a quick sip of Jack from the glass she had on the stool, but it didn't last long.

((Not even gonna try with these lyrics, but the song's badass.))

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here
Zeklomontu walked inside the tavern and took a quick look around as he closed the door behind him. He noticed Kimiko singing on the stage and he nodded in her direction before walking over to the counter. He took a seat in the same stool as yesterday, the farthest from the door. A piece of paper seemed to come out of nowhere in his hand, and he started to stare at it. There was obviously writing on it and it looked like he was trying to decipher some hidden message in the note, even though he wasn't. He was just confused, not knowing how it had found or who had written it. It was also a very dangerous threat and he couldn't say he particularly liked being threatened by someone he didn't even know.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

A S H E RXXX Y U N G
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Asher's fingers drummed against the polished surface of the bar counter as he stared longingly at the wooden doors of the Inn. He was terribly bored to say the least and had just about cleaned everything in the bar that needed cleaning. Sighing he pushed himself from the bar and turned toward the large shelves of alcohol that stood behind the counter itself. His eyes wandered upward as he pondered on which of the many choices of alcohol he would sample for himself.

Making up his mind, the bartender reached for a nice bottle of perfectly aged scotch and a glass.Pouring himself a neat(no ice) glass of scotch, he kept the bottle by his side as he took a sip.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Why is it that I always kill the things that I love?

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image
Sera Universal
Goddess of Life

═══════════════════════
Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination;
never limit others because of your own limited imagination.

Sera tiredly walked her way down the stairs from the inn dressed in her pajamas and fuzzy house slippers, without hesitation she slipped her way past Asher behind the bar grabbing a bottle of her beloved Imperia Vodka in her right hand while setting a bag of gold coins onto the bar with her left hand. She gave Asher a small smile as she slipped past him again, her hair a messy halo of curls around her head, but she didn't care. As fast as she came, is as fast as she left again back up the stairs to the inn with her prize.

((ooc: My post for today, tonight is dnd night, see you all tomorrow))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff