Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Muse

Kaji Matsuda
DevilsAssistant

(( I don't know what you're implying, but long isn't always bad. >> ))

((Me<----Lazy))

(( Haha, I was joking about something else entirely. xDDD

But it's okay. Bad joke was bad. c: ))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DevilsAssistant
Kaji Matsuda
DevilsAssistant

(( I don't know what you're implying, but long isn't always bad. >> ))

((Me<----Lazy))

(( Haha, I was joking about something else entirely. xDDD

But it's okay. Bad joke was bad. c: ))

((-blushes- OMG that was sexual o......))

Hilarious Prophet

shadow_dreamer
((paradox I will be in later! Anyone else have at it. ))
((Take your time.))

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
((火n位樹stさy位lおゔぇよう?( ̄▽ ̄) I love you Krissy))
[[[ I have no idea what you said in Japanese... or is that Chinese. Either way...

◕ᴥ◕ I wuv you tew! ]]]

Lonely Scamp

Adorky
shadow_dreamer
[[[ I have no idea what you said in Japanese... or is that Chinese. Either way...

◕ᴥ◕ I wuv you tew! ]]]

((Japanese. And it seems like it was...something about fire and...I don;t know what esle. ._.))

Demonic Waffles

Tenkai Matsumoto
Adorky
shadow_dreamer

◕ᴥ◕ I wuv you tew! ]]]

((Japanese. And it seems like it was...something about fire and...I don;t know what esle. ._.))

((My phone does wonders when I want to type in random a** Japanese s**t. XD ))
After a rather long absence she had finally made it to the trail that lead back home. A quiet purr escaped her lips as she made her way to the door, only to be stopped by a man standing near it. Kitty gave him a quick glance and a feisty grin before she stepped into her establishment. "Aye, and what have we here." The woman's voice was lower with a flirtatious purr. She was a blonde bombshell of a woman, lips as red as a rose, eyes that gleamed like rubies. She wasn't afraid to show off any of herself or her curved body to the rest of the tavern. A corset was strapped to her waist and breasts, a skirt to her hips. Long black boots hit the floor with a dragging thud.

Ms. Wicked took one look around and began to smile. She pulled out a tin of cigs and began to light one as she watched the others. "I see nothing has changed here." She looked at Dreamer, who looked back at her with nervousness. Then she turned to the man standing awkwardly in the door, "Sir? Did you need something to drink? By all means! Come in! Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn! You too Miss?" She looked at Kaji, "Need another shot?"
(( So I basically have awful news for all of you. Well, I do mean for here that is.

I am going to be going on partial Haitus from Friday to Monday (meaning I will still have internet on my phone to check up on things)

From the 2nd to the 7th of August I will not be in the country! So, it looks like my full RP time pretty much ends right now. I have to finish school work before I get to leave.

Cloud and Kaji, since I know you guys are on the most, please keep watch over the place. ;3

If for some freak chance I do have internet I can reply..but..I wasn't planning on taking my laptop to Mexico..

Anywho! I'll miss all of you! <3

-Dreamer))

Lonely Scamp

((Does that mean you'll be back after the 7th, or will you not be around much anymore when school starts? ._.))

Hilarious Prophet

The young man's ears twitched slightly as he heard a voice ring out, his solid black sunglasses locked onto the female, he was quite beautiful, but that was only vanity, all he could do was stare and be silent, he then shook his head to her from his seat in the corner, he was waiting, for possibly nothing to appear, this young man had been out of the picture doing work for his secret origination, it had consumed his life completely.

"Hm.."

He uttered out as he watched the patrons drinking and smoking and arguing and flirting, he felt quite out of place he was used to more bullishness settings where everybody was quiet and all about tough business talk about a objective or something or other. A fleeting feeling started to stir inside him, like he may have just tossed himself down into the rabbit hole with no rabbit to chase.

Malevolent Muse

(( I feel like we should probably keep the thread moving while Dreamer's gone. ._o;; You know, keep it alive and stuff.

>.< ))

Everyday Garbage

[( Probably. There'll be a lot less retarded, godmodding hand wave bawwwing that way. )]

Demonic Waffles

((Did not understand that last part Duke (About the lot less godmodding bawwing?)? Could be because I haven't eaten..or that I tend to have blonde moments. Not sure, take your pick. XD ))

Eloquent Demigod

DevilsAssistant
(( I feel like we should probably keep the thread moving while Dreamer's gone. ._o;; You know, keep it alive and stuff.

>.< ))
[[[ > w> <w <

*pounce* ]]]

Malevolent Muse

Adorky
DevilsAssistant

>.< ))
[[[ > w> <w <

*pounce* ]]]

(( *flails* gonk <3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items