Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Devi said you guys were busy being interesting, and I haven't checked Gaia in ages, so I thought I'd come say hi! Lots of faces I haven't seen in a long time.]

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji smirked as the attractive woman walked in through the front door, it was as if everything and everyone in the room paused for a short moment. She woman walked across the bar in a devilish fashion. She seemed to own the place by the looks of things. When the woman addressed her she simply smiled and held up her half empty bottle of rum. "I'm set but thanks love." Kaji gave the woman a wink and continued to watch all the patrons bicker. If only people still came to bars to have a good time. Kaji kept her distance so she wouldn't get mixed up in business she didn't belong to. She continued to drink her rum and look delicious doing it.

((I'll be lurking mostly, I have contact with dreamer so let me know if anyone has questions I'm happy to help!))

Eloquent Demigod

Scritch
[Devi said you guys were busy being interesting, and I haven't checked Gaia in ages, so I thought I'd come say hi! Lots of faces I haven't seen in a long time.]
[[[ Heya Luna! <3 ]]]
Adorky
Scritch
[[[ Heya Luna! <3 ]]]
[Hello! How's things? life? undead things?]

Eloquent Demigod

Scritch
Adorky
Scritch
[[[ Heya Luna! <3 ]]]
[[[ All of the above has been going well. c: How about yourself? ]]]
Adorky
Scritch
Adorky
Scritch
[[[ Heya Luna! <3 ]]]
[[[ All of the above has been going well. c: How about yourself? ]]]
[I am basically okay! Busier than I'd like with a job that I hate, but it happens.]

Demonic Waffles

((I LIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!...I wanted to say that in the middle of the airport...it was so tempting.

Hm, seems I didn't miss much.

Heya Scritch! <3 ))

Demonic Waffles

She knew she had to go through the pain in order to get to the good part in her story, if there was one meant for her. Dreamer looked listless as she stared at the bar counter before her. She hadn't seen Damion in weeks, maybe he wouldn't be an inconvenience. Right now he was her drug of choice, he acted as the anchor to madness. Damion had no right, and no wrong about him, but when the wrong played in his favor, he was sure to stir it up. The man had already met Trinity with an iron grip around her throat. That's when he noticed something was off about her, that it was Dreamer he was chocking. Damion was indeed the whole reason she lost control and started to fight Cloud. He was the reason her sister wasn't around, the reason Cloud seemed to be in a wreck..and worse that he was stationed next to Shadow. Although, Shadow had proven to be just another ghost in her world.

Kanami broke her silence, he glanced at Dreamer and then to Mura. "Excuse me, I'm Kanami, Dreamer's guardian." Guardian was a better way of putting it then 'I'm Dreamer's created wolf creature that acts like a servant.' "I'm not normally around her, only when needed." He gave Mura a smirk.

"I created him." Dreamer said in a more scientific tone. "He's my aid."

As far as leaving this place, she had to think it was a much better option then destroying it completely. Now that Kitty was here, she knew things would go back to normal. Although the red eyed woman looked at her with an all knowing grin. It wasn't short of normal to be in some kind of trouble at the Underworld.

"We can leave, that's fine." Cloud had already done so, maybe it was best she did for now as well. Though the two dormant creatures in her head were infuriated with the fact they couldn't wreck the Underworld.

Dreamer's eyes cautiously wandered over to Mura finally, "Damion, is his name. I'm not sure if he will be, or not."

Demonic Waffles

Grim:

"It's not My fault I'm stuck like this!" Cecelia heatedly threw back at Eve, "At least I don't look like an old hag!" She stuck her tongue out and placed a foreign dish on to the table. In fact, most of the meal was rather foreign it didn't look normal at all. "When's Kanami coming home!" She demanded from Grim.

"Not sure, he has his master to tend to." Grim shook his head at the two fighting. Then it only got more intriguing as Mally continued to be fixated on what he thought was a small creature.

"I wouldn't." Grim warned him as he watched Eve talk to her pint sized friend.

The cat however, had other things in mind, he launched from his seat and aimed his claws out at Eve.

Grim and Cecelia only watched the cat's impending doom. It was the first time they were curious to see what Eve could do. Rather, what other things she could do, since it wasn't often they had a witch around.

((Course I'll get to more when I see what Eve does to the poor cat. D: ))
Blissfully ignorant of the talk inside, Damion was out and about. He had many memories of this place; some were fond and others bittersweet. At the moment he was out in the woods.

It was still crisp and outside and his breath drew a fog from the air. He rather enjoyed this cooler weather. But there was no snow.

This lack of snow made it a bit awkward to track out where his origional fight with Dreamer had taken place. Eventually, though, he did come across it. To any onlookers, he would just stand there and stare at a wide spot on the ground with a vaguely fond expression for several minutes.

Damion was a tall, powerfully built man with an air of arrogance and absolute authority about him. He seemed to always have his chin up with a perpetual smirk across the unscarred left side of his face. A ragged scar stretched from brow, over his right eye and down to his jaw. He wore what looked like an old and well-loved leather jacket. Below that was a pair of fatigue-style camo pants. What weapons that could be seen was a very large device that looked vaguely like a shotgun on his right thigh with an ornate dagger across from it on his left.

Demonic Waffles

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Trinity nervously toyed with her long white locks as she looked to the demoness in front of her. "We are pretty far away from Dreamer's body and all."

"Stop being so nervous you little t**t." Aythra hissed back to her more angelic counter part. Dreamer may have shut them out, but taking hold of shadows was a piece of cake. If they couldn't be physical, then shadows were the next best thing.

"What if someone sees us out here?"

"We look like normal travelers." Aythra shook her head, clearly annoyed with the angel.

However just as she was beginning to get nervous, she got scared, she froze.

Noting there were no footsteps behind her, Aythra looked back at the girl, "What's wrong with you? Do you want a body or not?" All Trinity could do was lift up a finger and point in front of her.

Aythra followed her meek pointing until she reached sight of a man standing in a clearing of trees.

"A man? You're freaked out at that? Look he's even staring off into nothing!"

"He's...he's not just any guy." Trinity pulled a hand to her throat, remember what he did to her the last time she ran into him. "I-I've run into him before, he's not very forgiving." Aythra watched her strange state with bewildered eyes.

Then back to Damion, "Have you now.." Aythra grinned and grabbed Trinity harshly, tossing her into the clearing.
Damion became awair of the two visitors before he could see them. If their feet could crunch snow beneath them than he could hear them coming. With as many times as he had been on Death's door, Damion had long ago began coming back with souvenirs.

The voices were not as familiar as he would have liked, however. Damion knew little about Aythra and Trinity. Like so many things in his cursed mind, Trinitie's face was a vague outline in a fog. But when she was shoved into the clearing by her "sister", Damion looked up at the pristine figure.

"There are monsters here," he warned her after a pause. Although his expression didn't change there were dark thoughts in his mind over what he could do to such a fragile and innocent looking creature.

Trinity didn't know Damion - she only knew of him. That little comment was the only warning she would get from him.

In the back of his mind he realized there were two out there; one he could see and one he could not. He also realized the young woman's plight - or rather he guessed at it. Was she bait or a sacrifice? Or perhapse she was the stick used by another to poke the Wolf? The thought amused him.

Demonic Waffles

Aythra crossed her arms in amusement, satisfied with watching the outcome of the little sheep and the big bad wolf. Aythra didn't know who he was, didn't know how Trinity knew him, but she was amused by Trinity's fear. Aythra took joy in torturing Dreamer's more benevolent side, seeing as how she didn't want her around anyways. If Trinity didn't get a body, then so be it, Aythra would destroy her soon after, if this man didn't.

The woman hunched over a little, "Monsters?" Although she quickly realized the real monster was still standing three feet away from her. "You're bluffing!" She straightened up and dusted off her dress from the flecks of dirt and snow.

"Why are you standing around here like a perplexed deer?" Trinity's way of speaking was that of old, and that of new. Considering she had to adapt just like everyone else over the years.

Maybe he could get them a body, or two, Aythra thought.
Damion stared at Trinity and sized her up as she cleaned herself off. It was odd how her body had substance enough to effect her surroundings yet gave off no ambient tempriture. The dull yellow of his right eye wasn't just for looks and housed in it a means by which to discover those hidden, warm-fleshed entities around him. He made a tsk sound as he realized she likely had the feel of a lifeless doll, no matter how mobile she was.

He wondered if she could feel as a fleshy person could.

"I do not bluff, girl," he replied with a sturn tone. Then he paused, as if her voice had sparked some memmory of her. He went on to gesture at the clearing and say, "This is where I defeated a powerful warrior."

He watched her closely. Even if she was a doll, her expressions were similar to the little girl who'se neck he had throttled in order to rouse Dreamer out of hiding. He wondered what other tricks she could do.

Demonic Waffles

"Are you implying that you are the monster then?" Trinity placed her hands on her hips.

She scoffed, "Why would I care who you have and haven't defeated! You look as though battles have worn you over time, so it's not hard to see you are a warrior of sorts. With such scars I was surely to assume you are a survivor of many battles." Trinity seemed almost offended he thought she didn't know what he was, "Your attire even speaks for a soldier! So why gloat to me?"

Aythra however was more keen on his bantering with her, he had something more important under his sleeve. There was always a reason for someone flat out telling you something about themselves. Although Trinity never really picked up on social ques, she was more inclined to see things as they were. If someone told her the moon was hung by a string, she would have told them they were lying. Sarcasm wasn't quite in her favor either.

The red eyed demoness crossed her arms and leaned against the tree, waiting for the story to unfold. "Out with it.." She whispered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff