Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

Grim:

"Let's hope not." Grim stated to her, 'not choosing to be here.'

"This place is not for the faint of heart. Gaia is a mishmash of worlds colliding. Something humans would have never imagined...that monsters actually exist. Not to be rude, but you seem to be lacking in ability to fend them off. Not that I'm saying you'll die if you should encounter them. However, immortals won't go down easily either." It had merely become a warning to her since she would have gotten her first taste of it not hours ago.

"Is your sister older?" Grim only assumed because she was here, and her sister was home, he had no idea they were the same age. "Stronger?"

Siblings, they always tended to get into each others business. "And...are you able to return." For some reason, he had a million questions. Normally the man was quiet, ever watching. Today though, today was much different. However short their conversation was, he was intrigued by her odd story.

There was a clearing in the thick forest, it looked like no trees had dared to grow. Right in the middle of the flat land was a small house, it almost resembled a log cabin. Inside looked even warmer as the lights were on and smoke puffed out of the chimney

Eloquent Demigod

“Your words ring true.” she said, and while it hurt her pride, she fully acknowledging his warning with thanks, in her own way.

“My sister and I are twins. As to whom was born, created, made first… I do not know.” Eve paused for a moment. “That is to say, we do not have a memory of who came before the other. In terms of our siblinghood, well we have always been concurrent - both in birth and power. Her abilities and powers differ from my own, that is without question. In terms of measurable power we are one in the same.” She cleared her throat, correcting herself. “Well, were.”

Eve quickly ran a hand through her hair as she continued. “To answer your question if I am able to return, that is… a difficult question to answer. I come from a realm of my own making. My magic contained and sustained the plane. Thus, I can only assume it is no more. I could perhaps make another, but not now. Not in my current state.”

The witch eyed the small cabin, her head tilting to the side. She wondered if Grim wandered here often - if so, why did he take notice of the Inn not far from this clearing?
Mura exhales from both nostrils as Blaze plops both booted feet off the table and onto the floor. The Lavoid shifts comfortably in his chair as the pair regail him of themselves in turn, Dreamer asking more questions while Blaze follows up with his own stories. "I hear good things about Mage towers. Most are built over Ley Lines." Starts the Lavoid, his hyper intellectual self browsing though his internal library of arcane knowledge. Resting his cheek against a closed fist, he continues, "you would be wise to research such a thing; whether or not said Ley line has closed off, dried up, been destroyed, you know. There are guilds out there who'd be willing to excavate and research for you to help get the most out of your tower." He shrugs. "It's a tool."

Murasame shifts his gaze back to Dreamer, who is still fidgeting in her seat. Her eyes, while attentive and interested, appeared listless and exhausted. A crease forms at the corner of his lips as she poses her questions; he silently contemplates who's a** he'll have to kick in order to see her smile. Vengeance used to be his stock and trade before the fall of his father. "Me? Settle down?" He returns with a laugh, "I tried that. Have kids? Family? No. For the first time in my life, I am free. I always wanted to see the world in anonymity, not as a hyper powered Chronomancer, but as myself. I've traveled to lands where none knew my face nor my power. It's liberating. Almost like losing your pants." He laughs to himself. He'll be slapped for that one for certain.

"Here." He says as he pushes his chair back. "I'm not much of a talker, so I'll let my already unimaginable powers speak for themselves." Closing his eyes, Murasame flexing his fingers rhythmically, one after the other. Focusing, concentrating, with his willpower alone he steadily begins to pull mana from the surrounding air and slowly dramatically coalesces it into a warm, flowing ball in his right palm. Warmth engulfs him, a supernatural warmth only magic could provide for him; its energy courses through his veins, organs and muscle while it continues to draw strength from the mana that floats eternally through the air.

The glowing orb in his hand steadily reaches the size of a baseball before stopping. Uplifting a palm before their eyes, the thing is a majestic golden yellow wreathed in pulsing, liquid tendrils of light. "This," he starts, opening his eyes to stare at it, "is one of the first tricks I've always wanted to learn. An effortless task for me, to be sure, but considering all the harm I've done, it's only right I give something back."

With that, he rests the orb on Blaze's shoulder. Its light engulfs his shoulder and spreads down his chest and his arm slowly. "Healing." He says. "Personal enlightenment is for those stuffy monks that live in temples. I am more of a doer. If I'm to find enlightenment, I'll do it in the faces of the people who's lives I can save. Someday I'll create a healing spell so immensely powerful, neither of you will ever bleed again."

Releasing his hold on Blaze's shoulder, he seats himself back down and wills the orb to vanish. "I learned that healing is not a thankless job. I learned that the darkness out there that haunts every corner of the world fears the power I hold in my hands. I learned that I am free, and now, I live my life on my own terms." Pausing, he takes a deep breath, he taps his hand idly against his wicker hat. "I am interested in my partner in crime." He says with an even smile as he turns to Dreamer. "With Aythra gone and one less menace out of your way, the path certainly is clearer, no?" His own personal touch, considering, to his knowledge, he'd killed Aythra years ago.

Original Hunter

Blaze simply sat there, leaned forward, arms resting upon his knees, eating the candy Mura had given him. From time to time however, those pointed ears would twitch, and his eyes would shift from each one of them. He was listening to them, observing while seeming oblivious to the world around him. That was Blaze, always a fool.

His lips curled into a light smirk when Dreamer mentioned what he would do with the tower, and he shook his head. What would he do with it? They didn't know the half of it.

"I'm sure I can find a use for it..."

Oh the possibilities.

"And for Alzerina, you'll meet her soon. Shes off doing her own thing at the moment. I told her we were going to be here, so she may show up...Eventually."

Turning his attention to Mura as he began to speak about the Ley Lines, and the pyromancer grinned. Nodding, he almost rolled his eyes as the man began to spout off facts about them. Mura was smart, that was a given, but he liked to assume he was the smartest person in the room most of the time. Blaze simply smirked.

"The Ley Lines are still quite active."

Why do you think he picked the tower.

For a brief moment, the tone of his voice had changed. It was still joyous as usual, his smirk ever present, but something about it seemed...older. That fire like gaze of his shifted once more, moving quickly to Mura's face as the Lavoid began to focus. His pupils suddenly shrank to pinpricks, before fading entirely, and those red, glass like irises began to glow faintly. The energy flowing through Mura's veins manifested before Blaze in the form of a faint light, sliding through the brute of a mans veins. He watched it swirl around, touching organs, sliding through muscle, before working its way up to his arm and out through his pores, manifesting into that glowing orb.

"Hmm..."

Shifting a little further forward, Blaze tilted his head to the side ever so slightly,his bangs sliding across his eyes for a moment, but it didn't seem to phase him. The aura around the orb was white, peaceful. It was soothing. He knew that school of magic. Healing spells.

When Mura spoke, his assumption was confirmed and Blaze nodded, leaning back, only to pause when the larger mans hand came to rest upon his shoulder. At first, his eyes narrowed, and Mura would feel a force pushing back against his energies, trying to push them back, but it was only an instant. Relaxing, Blaze forced that big, cheeky grin to return as he let the energy flow through him, feeling his heart rate increase in response. His body began to work overtime, his metabolism amplified by the healing spell. Adrenaline surged through his veins, causing him to fidget slightly, his skin gaining a faint red tint to it, like he was blushing, only bodily. A side effect of the bodies overworking, however when Mura's hand left his shoulder and the energy was dispersed the reddening of his skin faded with it, and he let out a soft sigh, shaking his head. Slumping comfortably back into his chair, he crossed his ankles in front of him, and popped another piece of candy into his mouth, looking back and forth from the two of them before him.

Demonic Waffles

Dreamer was amazed with Mura, he had grown so strong. She was entranced by the two of them as Mura showed off his healing abilities. Dreamer's head tilted a little, watching Blaze's eyes react to the power surging between the two of them. It wasn't that Dreamer thought Blaze was aloof, merely the last time they met they fought like cats and dogs. She felt like he was more of a brother to her then anything, at least the way they fought. Mura, he seemed more like a dear friend then anything, she always knew he would as level headed as the day she met him. It was more apparent to her that he had grown with much knowledge of the world around him. Between him and Tenkai she knew they sought enlightenment in entirely different ways.

Mura was always that way, keeping to himself about love and family. Dreamer never minded it, she only knew him to act that way. Though with Blaze's change she could have only asked to see if anything had changed. "I think I'd like to never have a scratch on me again." Dreamer chuckled at the idea, she had scars pretty much everywhere. "I don't remember what it's like to look in a mirror without all of these. But, then again it's a reminder of all of my memories." Her fingers rested across some of the ones on her arm.

"I'm excited to meet her!" Dreamer chimed in to answer Blaze. Then Mura started to ask her about herself, when he mentioned Aythra she started to get nervous. "Let me get something to drink. You guys want anything?" With that she slid out of her seat and quickly paced to the bar. "I just restocked." She knew Mura would be able to tell she was avoiding them at all costs.

Her fingers ran across the labels in front of her til she landed on -O blood. The nervous girl fumbled a little as she pushed open the cork. Beside her was the vodka she had out from her earlier encounter. The bartender flipped a glass on to the counter and began mixing the two liquids as if it was normal for her to do such things. A while ago Dreamer's job was to greet and bar-tend for Kitty Wicked. She wondered when that woman was going to come back in anyways, more people were starting arrive at this place.

Although she was smooth with the drink, her hands were shaking when she picked it up to drink it. "Ah..um..me.." Dreamer set the drink down. Her lips pursed together.

"Oh us? We are fabulous." A voice shot from across the room.

The figure leaned against the wall with a sly grin towards Mura. "Thanks for asking." She purred in a low tone. Long wavy locks sprawled around her shoulders, her ruby eyes gleaming with amusement. There were no legs, instead the ends of a shadowed dress draped across the floor.

Grim:

A mass of black fur lifted it's head up from the front porch his fire red eyes looked towards the woman. Soon his ears were in full attention towards Grim and Eve's direction. "You know you shouldn't have brought another one home, she's gonna get mad." An echo ran across the trees to greet the two of them. Grim smirked at the large black wolf. The mutt began to stand up and reveal just how huge he was, it was almost like looking at a horse with fur. Up his legs ran red and white markings, the same ones mimicked to his face.

"Kanami...Shouldn't you be inside helping with dinner?"

"She didn't want any help." The wolf mused as he wandered off the steps of the entrance.

"Who's she?"

Grim's silver eyes finally wandered to Eve. "A guest."

SLAM!

Just then the door opened, with haste a girl ran down. She couldn't have been more then 11 or 12. Her medium blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and her blue eyes looked frantically at grim. "Where have you Be---..." Then she paused, looking at Grim, and then to the new comer he had brought with him. "Who's she?" The girl asked in almost utter disgust.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji stepped in through the front doors of the bar, her heels clicked on the floor beneath her. She was a tall, lean and curvy woman with mocha skin and brown eyes that swirled with red flecks. Her hair flowed down her back in big soft black waves that caught the light. Despite her delicate appearance her eyes told a different story. She looked as if she could set your soul on fire and her lips could poison you with a single kiss. She was a traveler so she carried very little except the old katana on her back. Her clothes were just as provocative as she was, wearing a black skirt with a halter top that nearly dipped all the way down to her navel and showed off the gentle curve of her back. She walked over to the bar, her hips swayed. She was Lust incarnate. Kaji pressed her hands against the edge of the bar leaning forward she looked around for the barkeep.
"Right." Started the Lavoid, he raps his knuckles twice against the table as he turns to look at Blaze. "I'm curious as to what you were considering filling it with, Blaze; Alchemy labs, Enchantment tables, your own library complete with an uncountable set of tomes and lore, arcane, divine, or otherwi-"

Dreamer, in a single, sudden, frantic motion, pushes her chair out, gets up, and hastily walks away from the conversation, her muscles flex with power as she strides towards the bar. Murasame's eyes narrow with suspicion. He marks that as the second time he's ignored his questions, innocent, to be sure. Dreamer always kept her secrets, that was her way and, to a lesser extent, his now. Blaze, however, was always ever changing, his moods, his postures, his expressions. He'd resisted Mura's attempts to cast a healing spell on him at first, the mental strain against magic always felt like he were forcibly pushing against a wall that, depending on the power of the recipient, would bend and flex, remain solid, or break entirely. At that moment Mura had touched him, Blaze's visage had twisted into one of relaxed euphoria as the peaceful healing permeated his skin and penetrated beneath it.

"Mead, if you don't mind." Murasame calls to his friend, who is visibly shaking as she rounds the bar counter and withdraws to her duties, seemingly shutting out the both of them. Murasame slowly stands, his head lilts to one side and curious eyes flicker back and forth between Dreamer and Blaze, until a voice that could chill blood calls out,

"Oh us? We are FABULOUS! Thank you for asking."

Lugubrious, shallow, haunting. Murasame's heart thudded against his chest. His clothes rustled as his eyes turned to the woman who's voice is was. He knew it was her the moment she spoke. The Undead were terrifying weapons for anyone to use; this creature, this banshee's voice pierced through him; his courage and resolve heightened tenfold from that moment. Unabashed, unafraid, Murasame turns to face her and folds both great arms over his chest. He beholds her as a pale woman with a long, black dress that dances ghostlike across the floor.

"The pleasure is all mine. Aythra. With all the love that can only exist between you and I. Aren't you supposed to be dead? Much as I do enjoy your presence, I can't help but wonder."

Demonic Waffles

Still nervous from Aythra appearing Dreamer was stuck at the bar, unmoved by the demoness's presence. It wasn't hat she was out that scared Dreamer, it was Mura finding out about anything that was going on. She was ashamed at the events that lead up to Aythra and Trinity's release. Dreamer took another hard swig of the cocktail she had graced herself with. Just as Mura wanted answers, another woman walked in. Dreamer was fond of both women and men alike, it made her nervousness run out the door when she was eying someone like Kaji. The only other female to turn her hair thus far had been a woman named Kalare. Whom was very particular about Dreamer, something she usually never sought in someone.

Dreamer calmed her nerves for a mere minute as she exhaled. "Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Innn, I'm Dreamer, how may I assist you miss?" Her voice warm and calm, unlike her current situation. People seemed to be popping in left and right.

Aythra stopped and stared at the woman who entered, a vicious grin appeared on her delicate features. Although, unlike Dreamer she didn't acknowledge her presence. She looked at Mura with amusement in her eyes. "Aye, it has been long, lover. Oh she didn't tell you?"

The demoness lifted herself from the wall, she leaned over and began to laugh. After she was done with her little joke she smirked towards Blaze. "Aye, she didn't. Dead? Nay, I never was. You tried...then you left. Then I came back, then..well..then I was locked up for quite a while after doing some bad things." She looked like an innocent school girl who was trying to act naughty. "Terrible actress I am."

((Sorry I posted, Blaze))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji didn't know anyone there so she for the most part ignored everyone having their little reunions of sorts. Dreamer caught the corner of her eye as she spoke. Kaji folded her arms on the bar and leaned in. Her voice was like silk when the words rolled out from between her lips. "Its a pleasure to meet you Dreamer. Can I have a double shot of black rum? Kaji let out a seducing smile. She lifted her hand and moved her fingers through her hair pulling her hair down over her shoulder, she then rested her head on her hand watching dreamer, looking her up and down. How are you doing this evening? Looks eventful thus far."

Demonic Waffles

Women, they always had a way of making her forget she was having a shitty evening. Not that it started out that way at all, but with Aythra showing her ugly head she knew things could only go down hill. Dreamer sighed, she didn't know whether to bring Mura's drink now or later, considering maybe he didn't want it after he saw her. Dreamer was caucious to say anything since the cat was out of the bag. What was she going to do? Tell Mura, yeah, that b***h is back, no, it's not my fault it's Clouds. "Coming right up." Dreamer purred back at her.

Thankfully the one smart thing she did was clean this place up and restock it for Wicked's return. The warrior flipped the bottle of black rum open, and then tossed a glass from the over hang onto the wooden bar. Luckily the Underworld carried double shot glasses, other places rarely had them. A smug look played across her face as she handed it to Kaji. "They're dandy, thanks for asking." Obviously she wasn't about to spill the beans to a new patron. "And you? You look dressed to kill, any reason in particular?" She rose a brow and leaned into the counter.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji smiled at the demon making small talk. It was cute really she downed the shot with a grin and set it back down on the bar in front of her. She was flattered about the comment but in all honestly this was how she always dressed. The closest thing to naked without taking her clothes off. Kaji just simply replied, "No reason." She smiled at Dreamer with a slightly smug seductive look. "Can I get one more?" Kaji began to fish money that was tucked beneath the waist of her skirt just along the curve of her pelvic bone. She pulled out a folded bill and set it on the counter. Her eyes flickered red just a bit while looking at Dreamer. Kaji had quite the vivid imagination. She thought of all the naughty things she could do to Dreamer. "So is that a compliment or an invitation?"

Demonic Waffles

Course those two were going to be distracted by Aythra, Dreamer seemed to be numbing her mind with Kaji at the moment. "Sure thing." Dreamer threw an amused look her way as she took the glass in her fingers to pour another couple shots. Unlike Kaji, the woman was pretty dressed down from her normal attire. In fact she looked more leisurely then pressured. A coal gray tank top embraced the warrior with dog tags wrapped around her neck. Black ripped jeans hugged her more muscled legs, clearly she had done much running in her day. Black boots thudded against the wooden floors as she moved about to get Kaji her drink. Dreamer's hair was pulled into a pony tail, only letting small strands fall in front of her ears.

The fingerless gloved hand reached out to hand her the next shot. "Depends on how you want to take it." She smirked. "Why, what brings you here in the first place?"
"No." Says Murasame flatly. He gives Aythra the once over, from top to bottom, his eyes flicker to Dreamer momentarily, then back to her. His stance relaxes. She couldn't possibly fight him here, not with Blaze or Dreamer nearby. Despite his massive loss of magical power, the Lavoid was no less dangerous physically. Some magic was used to augment his already impressive combat abilities, but he was still an experienced veteran. "Too long, love. If only I could've had your skin against mine a year or two ago, I think we could have satisfied each other." He lips curl into a wry smirk. Her laugh was shrill and almost inhumane; she was a demoness of intense power herself.

Murasame remembered the games the pair would play on each other's lives; their relationship was one of mutual love and hate that endured for years until the pair vanished from the public eye. He vaguely recalled killing her or imprisoning her at some point in time. To his right, Dreamer was trying desperately to look as though nothing were wrong, she was providing service to a new customer and ignoring the situation, including Murasame, at hand. It quickly became apparent that Dreamer was trying to hide this, and had failed utterly. The shame was obvious and no explanation was being offered. "You should go to my room, Aythra. I should punish you all night, since it's clear you have a guilty conscience."

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji smirked a bit this girl was flirting and it wasn't all in her head. The girl poured her a drink and sit it in front of her like the last one. Kaji took Dreamers hand and pulled her in closer. She growled a bit with that look on her face she spoke in a near whisper, "I normally take it hot and loud, you'll do just fine." Kaji let go of Dreamers hand and took her shot. She was tired from her journey but she wouldn't turn down the offer no matter how tired she was. "I'm actually just passing through, stumbled upon this place by mistake. Was hoping you had a room open. I havent slept in a bed for a week."

Demonic Waffles

"Ho ho ho! Didn't we play this game before Mura? Simply the love just wasn't enough to bring us together! There had to be some kind of hate somewhere when you tried to save her over me. Clearly..you are doing well. Just not in THAT department, eh? Didn't I recall you being alone?" A brow raised towards him, she was clearly amused with his sexual comments towards her.

"Alass..that can never happen again." A low pitched growl emitted from her, she floated over to the table and slammed her hands against the wood. "Let me make it very clear, that me returning means I will kill Dreamer, and Trinity. Which yes, she is back as well. For now, simply not enough power. You can, however, thank your dear friend Cloud. After all it seems Dreamer has been through hell and back, which is probably why she won't respond to either of you." She hissed.

"Who wants to compare stories of happiness to her incomparable depression?" Aythra tapped her black nails to her darkened lips, "No one. In the position she's in, I'll have control in no time." She looked back towards Dreamer.

The only woman to really pull her close like that had been the pink haired demoness. Dreamer could recall the first time they met, it ended up in sex. Then again, what was to be expected of a succubus? Dreamer and her had gotten a little wasted, it wasn't long before she had Kalare against a post. The thought crossed her mind, but she quickly shook it when Kaji grabbed her hand. Dreamer snorted, her gray eyes didn't waver from Kaji's in a challenge. "My, feisty for someone who's going to be on her back in a matter of minutes. Though I assume you did mean the hot and loud part was you." The woman chuckled and pulled her hand away when she let go.

"I see, that seems to be the theme of the week." Dreamer grinned again, "Oh, well I think I have plenty...though I know which one you could occupy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff