Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rini Virunas

User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Asper - 3rd deck hot tubs ~ Threads: N/A ~ With: Rini

Confessions

Oni understood now how she had meant about getting into trouble. Yeah, Oni didn't think she was finished doing things of that nature either. She did have a point though. Those sorts of things didn't happen like normal for the supernatural. Wasn't that something? The human wanted to get away from it and be more supernatural and the supernatural wanted nothing more than to just be simple. Human. That's the way it seemed to be universally, regardless of species. You always want what you don't have. Most never realize what they've got until they've lost it. No wonder why fighting for your happiness was so damn hard.

It would seem that young Lithia had felt the very same things Onyx had growing up. The really sad part was that back then, for Onyx, she was fully human. It shouldn't have been like that. She barely had any amazing memories. Just work, train and devote. Boo. Lithia was thanking her for being there for her. It would seem that she had troubles making friends. She also had made a mention to things not being easy with both herself and her father for Onyx.

Onyx chuckled. "It's nothing really...I liked you from the moment we first met. And you got friends now! You have a full fledged family too! Your father...hm, again everything is happening so fast! It's why tomorrow I am leaving for a bit. Ailsa has been taken care of. When I get back you lot will be free to return to Ireland. I promise. I have a few errands to run. I shouldn't be gone for too long. As to finding your family...be careful. Make sure your one hundred percent ready to learn, to handle, the answers you may find." she gently warned her.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

User Image
<< Location: Upper Thume - Mikado's ~ >> Wearing: Lounge

Jenica nodded her head to Ailsa "I will be here with you for as long as you will let me." she told her softly.

Ailsa had been going it alone for so long and now, she wouldn't have to. She was so happy to hear that Ailsa wouldn't be leaving her like that again. She understood how that felt. Jenica squeezed her hand back gently with a smile. Once dinner was finished Jenica would use the little girls room.

"Is there anywhere else that you'd like to check out? Or would you like to head back to the ship and call it a day?" she asked Ailsa as she was washing her hands.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow Upper Thume - Mikado's
Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

Ailsa smiled back at Jenica. Jenica had no idea how much those words caused her heart to soar. She wanted to kiss her right then and there, and she did move across the table a little to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. "That means a lot."

Ailsa should have known that she could trust people. The people who called the Asper home have proved it to her time and time again. Jenica was always there to support her, as was Onyx and Heiden. Even Rini had supported her in her own way and she just met her! Ailsa felt light, like she could let go of her heavy burden of past regret.

They finished eating, and then headed to the rest room. While Jenica washed her hands she asked if she wanted to do anything else. Ailsa thought for a few minutes. "I don't know. I'm up for anything but we could head back to the ship. If you want."

Ailsa did have to call her brother, though honestly she didn't want this day to end. But there would be other happy days like this, she had to remember.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Peccaminous Peregrine

User Image

When the hit to the side of Khoi's head connected Heiden withdrew, immediately letting him go. He had not intended to really strike him as he had wanted this to be about Khoi. But with the way Khoi was going, Heiden had barely blocked the shot to the face in enough time. It was Heiden's natural trained reaction. It went to prove that the thirteen year old boy had a lot more skill and power than ever anticipated. Heiden did not apologize nor outwardly showed concern but he was. Especially seeing the way Khoi stumbled and rubbed at his head. It was the way his expression ******** though Heiden was confident that he could fix any lasting pain he might have afterwards. What Heiden was not expecting was the bounce back and the anger that flashed across Khoi's face. He watched his expression melt from stunned to angered and it was a little unnerving to be honest.

Heiden could not understand the words that he had spoken to him but the tone was suggestive. As was the way Khoi had reformed his stance seen in the posture of his hands, the forward movement he was advancing with. Khoi was approaching Heiden's right with a fierceness that had Heiden wanting to slow him down with reason. Khoi wasn't having any of it he could tell. All Heiden could do was get to his own two feet and back up a few paces. It would be at that moment that he realized that he had taken damage from Khoi's pinch to the back of his left knee. Whenever he put too much weight down upon it, it sent him into a little dance, a sort of hobble/skip. At that rate this wasn't looking too good for Heiden. As he continued to back up Heiden would then start to move counter to Khoi going to the left. This would cause them to do a little rotating circle with one another.

Transitioning: Here
                              The Black Smoke There
                              His Current Threads Physical
                              The Flesh Physique

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image

Wearing:Water Time

"You are leaving?, How long? Are you going alone?"

Lithia looked at Oynx with wide eyes, watching her in surprise. She could not believe Oynx was going to go out somewhere, for awhile. Well, more like she was surprised to find out so shortly before she went.

"Be safe, I hope that everything is alright..."

She runs her hands through the waters for a moment before climbing out of the hottub and sitting with just her legs in it. Pondering something, going back to her own musings, her writing that she went through shortly before.

"I think that was the problem before....you know, maybe my notes are such a mess because I was not ready for what I would find the first time, but this time...I think that I am....and If I'm not, I will deal with that when it comes.....Do you think I should ask Heiden for help, or keep it to myself....I don't like seeing him hurt when I get hurt....I hate it even...I just wish I knew where to start...All I have is vauge info and a box, that I have never been able to open...?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

User Image
<< Location: Upper Thume - Mikado's ~ >> Wearing: Lounge

"The only reason I suggested it, is because today has been such a big day for you. Demon and a tattoo all in one! Plus...I hit you. Though, this would make for a very nice ending. Hm...maybe we should head back." Jenica said after a revisited thought.

Jenica and Ailsa would pay for their food before catching a rickshaw to take them back to the Asper. Jenica would cease this moment of close proximity and privacy. Turning slightly as she was now sitting next to Ailsa in said rickshaw, she would slip her hands around the sides of Ailsa's jaw to bring her head forwards. Jenica would allow her soft plump lips to gently connect to Ailsa's. She let her eye's come to a soft close as she enjoyed the warmth of her kisses. Very slowly she moved her mouth in sweet rolling motions against hers. And after a few of these precious kisses were had, Jenica would nuzzle against the side of Ailsa's face with her own.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rini Virunas

User Image
                    User Image

Oni laughed and shook her head at Lithia. "I do not know exactly for how long. I am going alone. And yes, I will be safe and everything is fine." my my people seemed to not like it when Oni had to leave for business.

After Lithia spoke about her writings Oni nodded. It made sense. She asked as to whether or not she should let Heiden in. While it was true that it could potentially hurt him, she knew that after Lithia had come back to the Asper in the state she had been in, the regret of letting her go alone, Heiden wouldn't have it. Not again.

"As much as I'd love to spare my son any amount of pain, he'd be thoroughly pissed if you kept such a personal thing from him. He will not want you going anywhere alone. Not after seeing the condition in which you return to him in." she told her honestly.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image

Wearing:Water Time

"I just worry, you know, why aren't you going to make Metal, if you feel like telling that is?"

She asked her softly, looking at her. It wasn't so much a problem as surprise and such. As Oynx spoke about Heiden not liking it too much if she didn't tell him, there was a pretty big point there. Her eyes close, and she sighed, remembering the trouble she got into.

"I am sure you are right, no not sure, I am positive...I will tell him next time we are alone, speaking of does her know about you and Metal yet? I just don't want to tell him anything you want to tell him yourself and stuff like that."

She kicks her legs slowly,

"So, what would you like me to do while you are gone?"

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow Upper Thume - Mikado's
Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

"Hm, it has been a really long day. A good day but I do think it is catching up to me." Ailsa said this even as she smiled and they left.

It wasn't hard to catch another rickshaw and start heading their way back to the Asper. While they rode their way in quiet and privacy, Jenica decided to use their time wisely. When she began to kiss her Ailsa returned her kisses. Each kiss was met with kisses of her own and she wrapped her arms around her as she did. A soft blush came to her face, and she lost herself for a moment in the warm kisses. When she nuzzled her Ailsa rested her head against her shoulder, holding her as the rickshaw rumbled along.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rini Virunas

User Image
                    User Image

"Why not take Metal? Because...because...why should I?" that was just an odd and new concept for her. Should she take him everywhere with her just because they were together?
                    "I mean I am going on business. Not pleasure. I guess if I was going for some purposeful alone time then obviously..." now she was all self conscience about it. She shook it off somewhat.

"Heiden does not know about Metal and I, no. You are permitted to leak that one to him. I think my son would tease me way too much for my comfort. Um, wait until I leave tomorrow okay!?" she giggled sheepishly.
                    "As for what you do while I am gone, is up to you. I am sure you and Heiden will figure something out just fine. Protect the ship and those you care about? Paint a painting? Practice your violin? Do whatever makes you happy...providing that doesn't involve murdering Port Thume and burning villages." she teased. Of course she knew Lithia wasn't like that.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal had been standing near the hot tubs, and whether or not they had seen him ascend the stairs earlier or not was amusing. Though he faintly assumed that they had in some way or another, that or they had been too wrapped up in their own conversation and gossip. Either way Metal''s form and shifted once or twice while the two girls continued to talk about things that either needed to be said or that were just lifting in itself. Metal's back was resting along the width of the railing that encircled the back of the ship, curling just a bit while his left arm hung down at the side of the rail. While his left arm rested over his chest. White hair dangled down and around him flowing down to the deck and some off the side of the ship. Staring up at the sky while he listened in and out of their conversation he caught just a little bit of what they were saying, most of it having to come to him more so when his own name was pronounced by the two of them. Then his head and attention turned more so to the two of them. Oni speaking that she was to make leave for another place tomorrow and the other girl asking if she was taking him with her. Her answer curled his pale lips as small chuckled barely escaped from his body. Laying there Onyx continued to speak warning the girl not to go on some murderous rage throughout the city. And from the mention of herself and Onyx's son Heiden Metal gathered that the two of them must have been some item of some sorts. "And here I thought I was the only one that received that warning when you went off." He spoke out towards the two of them. The lighting causing the jewels fixed within his skull to shimmer into a dark amethyst while he stared at them, smirk cracking upon his visage while he lay there.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Asper - 3rd deck hot tubs ~ Threads: N/A ~ With: Rini & Metal

Yes, Onyx had seen Metal from the relatively short distance but she had been in conversation and he looked as though he needed his own moment. She had tried to keep her voice down but also forgot that vampires had excellent hearing when they wanted or needed to. She hadn't hid anything really when confessing to Rini about her and Metal. If she wanted to tell her closest of companions her personal business, that was her prerogative. Though judging by his reactions it seemed that him being lost in his own thoughts proved to be in Onyx's favour. Frankly, Metal ought to think it a compliment that she'd admit such a serious deal. Considering her known history and feelings regarding his species. Yes, it was leaping hundreds of years here, being officially with him. In a way, having told someone the truth made her feel rather proud. The conflicting details of just how that is, wasn't something she could really explain. Only to say that she felt a sense of pride in being Metals leading lady.

Seeing him, hearing him, caused her heart to leap to her throat. Her head snapped to his direction upon being addressed. Those stunning eye's shimmering upon placement of the two females, made her tummy flutter. It was his words regarding her going off that had caused the sudden rush within her veins. Ooops. She hadn't informed Metal yet of her plans to leave.

"I-well..I-" her mouth opened a little to say but she quickly snapped it shut and looked away from him. She flushed pink across the face, slightly embarrassed seeing Metal smirk.

She reeeeeally wasn't use to this! The only person, let alone man she ever informed her leave of absence to, had been her son Heiden. His words were sarcastic of course and this time she deserved them. She'd learn with some time and practice.
                    "Sorry" she muttered to him but loud enough for him to definitely hear her.

Onyx turned her face to him once more. She did her very best to don her business like facade through her pink blushing but it suddenly faltered. It skipped across her eye's as the strict facade fell away to leave her looking a little vexed. Shouldn't she be addressing him a lot more softer? I mean they were in a form of personal relationship now! She wasn't too sure how to...do this one right. Her head kind of clicked to the side. Slight perk of her left brow as she continued to hold his gaze.

"I didn't get the chance to te-talk to you about my current affairs..." careful said to insinuate that she was indeed going. Like it or not.
                    "I take it that everything went well with the demon and at the tattoo shop?" oh it was just like her to redirect spotlight off of her. She was not aware that Metal had been so generous to her two girls.

Eloquent Lunatic

Still laying in the spot he had been occupying for quite sometime Metal continued to just stare at the two ladies, one of which still garnered a heart beat while the other did not. Both oddly enough smelled of blood, or at least the scent still lingered along their bodies. Onyx's head had turned from him when he spoke to her, of course she had forgotten to tell him that she was going off, but then again when he went off when did he ever tell her? She was more so in the right than she knew, if Metal had an issue with her going anywhere well it was probably a different conversation far away from the ears of anyone else, let alone someone he barely knew. "Right..." He broke the silence from him while she apologized and told him that she hadn't had the chance to speak to him about what she was planning on doing. He was going to ask her a question but before he could she asked him about how the job and visit to the tattoo shop had gone. Metal was actually rather interested in showing her the work he had done considering her own enthusiasm when she had her own ink acquired. "Everything went fine, she killed it without hesitation and then they got all giddy about getting a tattoo and so we went." He shrugged to himself mostly, head turning back up to stare at the sky while his arm lifted from the side and placed his wrist along his forehead. "Got some done myself." Now his eyes closed while he lay there, the roiling water creating a soothing ambiance in the background of their words. "Where are you going?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Asper - 3rd deck hot tubs ~ Threads: N/A ~ With: Rini & Metal

"Everything went fine, she killed it without hesitation and then they got all giddy about getting a tattoo and so we went."

"Good good..." she said a little too quickly. Her eye's flicked over to Lithia, that look of sheepish embarrassment still dancing all over her face.

However, when metal said he got himself a little ink done her attention was back to him. He then asked where she was going.

"I need to return to Samara for some business." Another reason why she hadn't invited Metal to come a long with her. She redirected once more.

"So you got more ink done!?" there was a touch of a whine to her voice "I am so jealous! Well let's see then. What did you get?"

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal rolled his eyes when she mentioned Samara for someone who disliked the place Metal usually was carried along for whatever her reason was. Oh that was right, he usually followed her and usually she protested to some degree but never really told him no. Business she had said, yes he believe in her business as much as the next common citizen. Metal knew a little better than most, usually when she was doing business it was either illegal or it was dangerous and she was probably lying to whoever she was doing business with. Or at least that was how Metal remembered most of the escapades that she had him tag along, or that he had just came for the hell of it. He probably would have probed more information about her business had she not seemed so reluctant to see his new art. Slowly he raised up coming to sit up along the railing. His body stretching it's arms up and cracking bones in the process his body just twisted and turned while he continued to work his body. Finally stopping he turned swinging his left leg back over the rail and turning his body to the right showing his left shoulder and bicep while the dark ink shined and shimmered within the faint light that was still left in the day. The sway and form of the bird spreading it's wings down and around his arm showed to her, the large eye resting in the middle of the birds chest while he showed her. "Well what do you think?" He asked her, his brow raising a little bit while his lips again cracked a faint smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff