Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The things he wanted to say, he couldn't because she walked out on him. It may have been a 'mistake' to her but it had been a stab in the heart to him. He wanted to say: 'You called me Boyfriend in front of Dorian to escape an uncompfortable situation. As much as you had feelings for me, you weren't ready to commit. You should never have called me that back then and in your very room, I told you so. You didn't want to be mine...you ran to Vladamir.

It wasn't fair. How could either of them throw this journal stuff in his face as 'proof', as a reason as to why he ought to feel guilty or like the 'a*****e' for his feelings. That's great, he NOW knows the truth but for all of this time...he thought that Rini had taken his heart, stomped on it for Vladamir and then when things didn't work out...came back to him. Treated him like he was second best.

Rini was throwing her violin , she was yelling, blaming him again. Again he wanted to say: I never asked you to wait for me because i let you go. Remember. It's not that I don't appreciate your admittance. Just stop making me feel like the bad guy here.

She was leaving...him alone...with Kodan. He wasn't going to go after her, if she felt she needed space, he'd give it to her. He was good like that. He turned his head and closed his eye's a moment and when he opened them, there was movement in the corner of his eye accompanied by a voice.

SLAM

A fist collided with his jaw. His head spun as he took the weight of the full blow as it came as a surprise to him. Kodan started going off on him and saying a bunch of s**t that he ought not to be saying. When he was finished Heiden wheeled around on him in his own surprise attack and slammed his fist across Kodan's left cheek bone.
'Who the ******** are you!' he yelled with a deep growl as his fist connected with his face.

"You listen here dip s**t, I don't know who you are and up until tonight, I haven't even heard mention of your name from Rini. Yeah...that's right...I remember you now...the human back at her little haven..that was you. Listen, you do not know me so quit acting like you do. Don't you lecture me on caring for her when it was you that was actually stupid enough to bring a ******** vial here of the same mind controlling s**t that was used to ensnare her!" he said grabbing the vial on the table and smashed it to the ground.

"Being an immortal doesn't suddenly make me ******** psychic and for your ******** information Kodan, I did try and call her. I text her, I called. And when I never heard anything back...I thought that she had made her choice indefinitely. I didn't find out until later that Vladamir had taken her phone from her. So watch what words you throw around Kodan." his chest rose and fell as he said his piece in anger.

"Why I left, you know nothing about because that truth was revealed in the privacy of Rini's bedroom. Disclosed between only the two of us and is therefore, none of your business. So, take your pity...and cram it up your a** because I don't need it. I didn't ask for it. Quit trying to be a ******** hero." he screamed out at the human.

Kodan got his sneaky shot in on him and it WOULD NOT be happening again. He was ready to wipe the god damn deck with this man if he had to. It occurred to Heiden now that Kodan wasn't acting like Rini was his sister. More like a secret love. Like a man that has feelings for a woman that isn't reciprocating.

"You want to talk about being an imbecile? Your doing a fine ******** job enough for the both of us, ignorant p***k. You dare attack me in MY home on my MOTHERS ship!? Leave...leave now. Your not welcomed here and after attacking me for no reason, I don't think my mother is going to much welcome you either. I'll talk to Rini when I am good god damn ready to speak to her. When I know i'm not going to pull a 'Kodan' and start spewing senseless s**t. When I know I got my feelings and thoughts in check. Now, ******** off."

He was ready. This time he was ready to fight if he had to.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

There was a sickening crack as all the bones in Kodan's cheek and jaw broke. He closed his eyes and winced, but yet his hand withdrew his rapier in defense. Luckily for Heiden, he stopped. Despite the broken side of his face, Kodan sickeningly laughed at him. Yes, he truly laughed at him and shook his head. Although sadly, it wasn't much as he was forced to spit up blood from lacerations to the inside of his cheek. He spit the blood from his seat unto the floor. Good, the little itchy boy was pissed. Maybe now the p***k would do something about Rini. Heiden spewed more name calling than he had and yet he sickly enjoyed it, it pissed him off sure, but now Heiden's punch made him more less angry. And when he told him to get the ******** out, that he wasn't welcomed, Kodan burst out laughing. He coughed blood and spit it out as he got up. He pointed his rapier at Heiden, but only for a second before he sheathed the rapier, buckling the belt on his pants before he grabbed his jacket, leaving the satchel and books on the table. He looked Heiden dead in the eyes.

"I'm...the...one.....who...tried...to look after her. You didn't seem to fight for her. And I will leave this room, but you don't have power or control over me. I have a blood oath to this ship and your mother, whom I.."he paused the wipes some blood from his lip before continuing," I thought raised you better than that. Rini is the only family I have, for that I will sacrifice myself to protect her.. Even if I have to punch a little boy to his senses. She deserves the best, so you better be damn sure you're the best Heiden", he finished before he walked away from him.

He passed the threshold before he looked back at Heiden, likely to be fuming. He smirked to himself and then held his cheek as he walked away from Heiden. He had done his peace and frankly, if Onyx was angry and demanded to know why, he would tell her exactly why. He punched Heiden to smack some sense into him and knock him down his self-centered throne. Rini right then and there was obviously needing Heiden and he was a damn a*****e about it. He needed to find his manhood and stop his "Well it ain't my fault, I don't need to do apologize for s**t', when if he wanted her, he actually should have fought for her. A woman deserves to be fought for and chased, not abandoned. If he hadn't heard anything back, it should have sent a red flag up. Atleast Kodan thought that a sane individual would know this. Perhaps in all Heiden's likely wisdom for how ever long he was alive, you would think he would know more than this. Heiden was probably older than him and lived longer than him, but yet Kodan knew it? Yet again, Heiden didn't know him at all either, but was likely unaware that the boy had listened to the scene infront of him before Rini sent him up. But of course, Heiden put the blame on everyone but himself. He wanted everyone to take the blame, but himself. Well if Heiden was gonna be an a*****e to Rini, Kodan was gonna treat him like an a*****e and give him something he deserved. Although, Heiden was likely going to get more s**t for hitting and breaking Kodan's face than Kodan was going to get for hitting Heiden first. The only reason was that Kodan could never truly hurt Heiden with his puny human strength, but Heiden however, broke his bones and hit him fully knowing that he was human and therefore no match to him. Atleast, that was what Kodan thought. Honestly, he didn't care, just like when he had been abandoned by his parents and cast out for dead because of defending his little sister, he would happily sacrifice himself for the ones he cared for. There was no secret love between him and Rini, though it would be hilarious to watch someone get agitated by the thought. No, Kodan looked up to Rini like the big sister he never had and he loved her as such. She had been his immortal big sis and oddly like a mom towards him after he had felt so scared and alone. But anyone could think what they wanted, but he was going to always be a hero. He wanted to be a greek hero. It wasn't for the glory, nor for the thanks and gratitude, nor to earn a place as a god. He would fight and sacrifice so that no one would have to, that he would do all that was required and expected of him, all in the name of relieving the burden from others. To fight so that another would not have to, to die so that another would go home, and to sacrifice or suffer so that no one would have to endure the misery or guilt.

Kodan wanted to go to the bar, perhaps he should, but he wasn't quite sure. Likely, if he was still there, Heiden wouldn't go to Rini like he intended him to do so. Sure it was an unexpected way to do so, but hopefully Heiden would be alittle more humbled and sensitive to everyone but himself. He thought about it several times, pondering as he walked and yet he wanted to check on Rini and Onyx. He had an oath to Onyx as well as pledged his body, mind and soul to her. This would likely be an interesting event if he were to go up there. Against his better judgement, he chose not to go to the bar. Rini, hopefully would be ok, and hopefully Heiden would go to her. He would have to make sure that he wasn't there, just in case. He tried to not move his jaw any more, as the last words he gave to Heiden placed the pain to excruciating, but he felt it was worth it. He endured his pain, hoping that it would not be in vain. He slowly walked to the deck. taking in the air slowly as he used his jacket as cushion to his cheek as well as a blood catcher. He really began to think that he had a serious cut inside his cheek. He tried to flick his tongue over, but winced with a groan. He looked around for any signs of life and his eyes caught Onyx. He sucked in some saliva and blood, this time feeling the cut from a protruding broken bone. He carefully walked towards her, then moved to be a couple of feet from her. He propped his elbows on the wooden railing as he softly sighed. He tried to slowly move his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He winced again and then swallowed before he managed to get some words in.

"I am.... sorry... Onyx. I..believed your..son... to be..acting...like an a*****e...so I thought.. I punch to...his face...would..knock some sense in.." He managed out softly, ready to take her wrath if needed. If she wanted to kick him off the ship, then what would that force Rini to do? Kodan would leave for her happiness, but he knew Rini better to know that she didn't want people she cared about to be in conflict. Kodan wouldn't retaliate for Heiden punching him, he figured it would come. Hopefully now Heiden won't waste time going to Rini, all over a little punch that likely broke Kodan's hand or something. Right now the pain in his jaw and cheek were more than anything in his right hand.

Outfit: After the Journey
Locations: Lounge - Deck

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TraumatikDesires

User Image
                    User Image

A fire was going as the sun was now well on it's way down, the air was becoming cooler. She was waiting for her guest. Would she show? Who really knew. She supposed only time would tell. From across the way she saw Kodan come across and over to her. He rested at the railing. Her honey brown eye's slowly watched him, suspecting nothing at first. Then he spoke. She did not say anything. Instead she got up and walked over to him. As Kodan's eye's lay to the scenery before him, her's rested upon his face.

"Oh.." she sighed. She knew by the way his face had already swelled that something was internally wrong. Kodan's speech was as though he had marbles in his mouth. Slowly she nodded her head in understanding.
                    "And my son hit you back...very interesting." another deep sigh. "Please wait here." and Onyx left him for a few moments.

She had made her way to her quarters and then returned with a small box. In that box were some dark blue vials. Her fingers scaled a few of them before selecting one.
                    "First this one. Do not swallow it. It is a sort of mouth wash. Yes, it will hurt but it's necessary if you want to help heal what's inside your mouth." she handed it to him and waited.

The first vial was to help heal any open wounds on the inside of his mouth. Like an acid that cauterizes the wound. When he was finished she took the vial back and handed him another. "You can swallow this one." she told him. She waited for him. This one began the healing from the inside. This tincture secured him from any type of internal bleeding and infections that may occur. It also would bring down his swelling significantly though not completely. The rest would have to be remedied by ice and a few vials of her next and final tincture. So, when the second vial was consumed she took the empty vial from him and handed him a third.
                    "Please, consume this. This one will help to repair your bones Kodan. I shall give you a few of these as you will need to take one daily for about five days. It's not an instant fix but five days is still really good never-the-less." she told him as she handed one over for now.

Last but not least Onyx placed an ice pack into his hand to hold to his face. She pointed to the chair across from the one she had been sitting in.
                    "Now sit and don't speak." her tone was firm but not cross in any way. No distinct hint of anger could be detected.

When Kodan sat as per requested, she would retake her own chair. Elbows to the arms of her chair, fingers interlaced with each other, she thought a moment. Then she began to speak drawing in a deep and calculated breath.

"In my current state as a human and not as an immortal, my thinking and views, my feelings, that is to say the way in which I feel about certain things, have changed. I haven't felt or thought such things in such a long time, that I can honestly say that I had forgot. Mortal man and immortal man...are very different. The rules are different Kodan and as a human, your emotions....our emotions are so fierce. Endlessly burning. An inept desire to be heard, respected, accounted for. These things I understand. I do believe that your reaction, while understood, was never-the-less not the best reaction. I do not know exactly how it came to be that you felt the need to hit him...but if you expected any man to not have reacted...then your even more foolish than I thought. Heiden was raised to have respect ... for others...and himself. You do not allow others to treat you as anything less than equal. So you see Kodan, my son was already paying you respect by acting as an equal. He is not completely human. I can however tell you, that I do wish that he could have expressed better control over himself. Especially knowing that you are human. For that reason, I shall be taking word with him." she paused.

"Why would you hit someone that doesn't even know who you are? Why would you hit someone you knew was stronger than you? Were you purposefully trying to get him to hit you? Is this some kind of ploy? I do not think that you realize how bad what you have done can look. Why could you not control yourself? Why is it that you could not have equal respect, for that is my son. Why could you not have used your words to firstly express the things that were burning within your heart, your mind and soul? It's a two way street. You attacked my son Kodan. A poor way to show me respect if I do say so myself. Tell me that Heiden attacked you and then you shall have all of my sympathy. If you cannot tell me that, then my dear...you have attacked my son and for what? You tell me it's over a girl...and I am going to be livid. I love Rini...but I love my son, my flesh and blood more. I will throw her off this god damn ship and why? Because I will not have the integrity of everything that I have worked hard to build get taken down by the packaging of a single female. This is not a setting for a daytime soap opera. You get your s**t together. You keep it together, in silence if you have to. I will not....NOT have damsels running around causing grown men to throw their fists through one anothers faces. I say this to you and I will be saying this to my son when we are finished here. Don't kid yourself. Heiden will be getting his piece." another pause.

"I don't think any punishments or further words be necessary Kodan. I should think the pain you are feeling is more than what you deserve for your foolishness." she pulled out her phone and called her son.
                    "My quarters. Now." and then hung up on him. Turning her attention back to kodan.
                    "Please find yourself a room and please take this time for yourself. Take this time to rest from your travels, from the stress of the information you have to bare this entire time. Take this time to reflect, and to heal."

By this time Heiden had arrived. Heiden flicked a glaring look towards kodan as if to say: you little rat.- But Onyx had nipped that one right on the a** damn quick.
                    "Don't you even so much as look at him." she pointed with her index finger towards the doors to her room. Oh sure, heiden was soooo not happy right now but he did as he was told. Onyx would say no more to Kodan and hear nothing from him. As far as she was concerned his actions far exceeded any words he had left to part upon her.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Sorry about the ooc but hi! It's been awhile~ XD Just wondering if I can jump in now or is there something huge still going on?
I'm just really RP deprived and have the summer off from college sooo~ I know I have a bad history of ditching when my time runs thin but I'ma try REALLY hard not to do that this time.]]

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

Kodan sighed softly, as the pain continued to throb against his face. He watched as Oynx walked towards him, he glanced at her right on. He told his story, well atleast about the hit. He watched as Oynx walked off, and returned with bottles. He took them as instructed. As Oynx said sit and do not speak he made a face and sighed. If she asked questions, then he would need to answer her of course. As Kodan listened to her, he began to regret some of his actions, but he also felt right in a few ways. He had not felt that Heiden had respected Rini, but she was right, Maybe humans and immortals did think differently.

"I..Oynx, It was not so much about Rini, as it was about me feeling like he did not respect her, but I reacted faster then I thought and the story was not complete, because there were things even I still did not know....At least I came and admitted my mistake, I came up here and told you, ITs just she is the only family I have, and you would crush her heart, by sending her off and to god knows where she would go...Im just saying..."

He sighed again,

"Look I am sorry....I really am...please forgive me it is on me, because I can be stubborn"

His eyes cut to Heiden as he walked in, Oynx said do not speak, but he wanted to show he ment no disrespect, well to Oynx at least.

"Heiden, I am sorry....I was thinking too fast, and I felt you were hurting her more...maybe we should of sent her from the room, but I will make this clear to both of you..I only think of her as a sister, nothing more I swear"

With that heaway from Oynx and Heiden He left Heiden and Oynx to talk, while he wondered where would Rini go. Would she go back to the MOI? Would she go back to the haven? Would she vanish all together? He found a room and settled there, closing the door behind him,letting the medicine dull the pain.

Outfit: After the Journey
Locations: Lounge - Deck

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bohemian shutterbug

(( That is very nice of you to have the courtesy to ask, but you know you are welcome here any damn time. You are quite a long standing player in the history of my thread. I am happy to have you back, no matter how spotty it may be. ))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
onyx2047

[[Omg my heart sank for a minute there because I read that as 'but you know you are NOT welcome here any damn time' holy crap. XD
Okay cool! <3 It's late now and I have to be up early but I'll be free from like noon on *EST* and will work on a post then!]]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

As soon as the two had entered the thick of her room she spun around and slapped her son straight across his face.
                    "Are you out of your GOD DAMN mind!? A HUMAN HEIDEN! DID YOU SEE HIS ******** FACE!?" she began to fume, pace, arms crossed. She meant business.
                    "I would think that my son had better control over himself. I thought that he would know when to walk away. Have I taught you really so little? And for what Heiden? All of this was over Rini wasn't it? You listen right here, you listen well. Rini...she's next. I will throw her off of this ship heiden. I will not have anyone, and least of all my son, ruining the integrity of what I have built. I will not have some soap opera drama unravel two perfectly normal, capable men, into morons. You need to fix yourself."

The look on Heidens face, he was worried. Would his mother really toss Rini? He knew the answer to that. Damn she was pissed.
                    "Mom....he attacked me! I was standing there, taking everything in and yeah getting pissed as it was. He just hauled off and hit me. I mean did you seriously want me to just take it?"

"Human Heiden, he's pure human. Maybe I do expect you to have taken it." Onyx continued to pace in her silence.

"Fix it Heiden. You fix it right now. Or so help me. I do not wish to know the details of your situation because to be perfectly honest, I don't care. You are a twenty year old young man. Take care of your s**t." She nodded for the door now. Onyx would follow close behind them as they made their exit.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bohemian shutterbug

(( Lulz. Nah, i wouldn't do that. Okay cool, I work until 5 tomorrow so I wont be around until the evening but we shall see you then. ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Using her chi spark abilities Onyx would locate Rini down in her ship. When she got to her door she knocked upon it.
                    "Rini it is Onyx, I am coming in." and no she would not wait for a response.

When entering she got to business right away. "I have just spoken with Kodan and Heiden who decided to take it upon themselves to have at one another's face. All apparently over you. Now I do not know what has transpired between the three of you but it stops here and now. I will not have this soap opera drama brought aboard my ship. If this is the way the lot of you are going to carry on, you can all take it back to Ireland and maybe they can kick some sense into you three. I'm not having it. My suggestion is that you stop behaving like children and work this s**t out. Other wise I will be asking people to leave." she folded her arms to her chest.

"I don't want to have to ask anyone to leave my ship Rini. Do you understand?" her honey brown hues rest upon the young woman.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Travel

Rini heard the knock on the door, heard Oynx's voice. The girl did not sit up, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her blue-grey eyes, were a silver of dullness to her normal brightness. She looked at Oynx with the blankest of stares, she just was not herself. Her eyes cut to Oynx, listening to every word her mother figure had spoken. All she could do is nod, at the moment. After a few moments she would speak.

"Yes, Ma'am...I am sorry, I am doing horrible at repaying your kindess....It is my fault....I know..."

She looked down then slides back onto the pillow, continueing to give Oynx this odd blank look.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Very few doors were closed and Heiden knew which one his mother had went to, the resting place of Rini. Good for future use because after Kodan, he needed to speak with Rini. Knocking upon Kodan's door and upon being let in, Heiden would stand just within Kodan's door. He closed it behind him.

"Look...I too just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have lost my cool. I just need you to see things from my perspective. I know you have love for Rini but in this situation I am asking you to be on neither person's side on this matter. Rini and I both have our faults and we are working on them. It's simply too much and feels like blame for me. I was always there for Rini and she knows that. She was the one who didn't and now we know, couldn't, reciprocate. That Kodan, is no one's fault. I respected Rini's 'confused' feelings. When a girl needs her space, when they ask even in so many words, I give it. It was hard for me to do Kodan. Can you not see how that was hard? I felt like I was competing at the time. Combined that with my own insecurities I just let it all go. I let Rini come to me when she was ready. So, If it looked as though I didn't "fight for her" well now you know why. Kodan...I am glad that you were there for her and was the one to end her suffering. I wish I could have been the one to do it, but maybe its fate yeah? Anyways, we need to put this behind us. I need to go and speak with Rini. Again, I am sorry Kodan." he nodded his head to him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx saw the look in Rini's eye's and she felt for the girl but as the "Captain" of this ship, as the mother of Heiden, she needed business to be business. Rini's woe's were not hers to console. That was her son's job. Onyx nodded to her.

"I am almost one hundred percent sure Rini that the fault is not yours alone darling. You for one did not tell those two to become selfish jackasses the moment your back was turned. They have both been spoken to. I just need to make things perfectly clear for everyone. That is my job." she explained to Rini.

'So please don't tuned to self loathing as a means to cope. I can see it in your eyes and I have been there only too many times. It never ends well. I know your good at accepting your own faults and owning up to your own mistakes, so...just make sure that you take on no more than your own share. Okay? Now then...if you will, I must go." she offered her a light smile but Onyx was still in strict mode.

Onyx would then return herself to the fire pit area to await the hopeful arrival of her guest.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

After Heiden was finished hearing what Kodan had to say, if anything at all, he would seek out Rini. He would knock upon her door and then enter. He saw her face and her emotional state. He sighed. He knew his mother had just been here and so Rini would be aware of a fight that had broken out between them. He closed the door behind him and walked across the room and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Please don't hit me." he groaned holding the side of his jaw. He was bruised and had dried blood caked about the corner of his lip which was also fat and swollen.
"That Kodan has got himself a mean a** hook for a human....so does my mother..." he chuckle groaned as his hand went to the other side of his face. His other side was raw and red.

"Yes, we got stupid but it's been diffused. I am sorry Rini, for everything. This is all just such a damn mess. There are just so many ugly factors at play making this one nasty s**t fest. I know that what happened wasn't your fault now. I understand. But...when Kodan said that I didn't care about you, that I didn't fight for you, it set me off. I was trying to respect you because at the time I thought that you were just confused. I waited for you too. I wait for you to be ready and I told you that. I told you that when you were ready, to call me, find me, I will be there. I kept my word on that did I not? I did not turn you away. Even when I thought that you were trying to decide between me and two others! Just.... I think it's unfair for anyone to say that I wasn't understanding in the matter. I know my own faults Rini, and I know I don't always think before I speak. I know sometimes s**t just flies out of my mouth. I am working on it. C'mere....please?" he spoke to her and turned with his one arm open to expose his chest. He wanted her to come to him willingly. He would understand though if she turned him away.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Travel

Rini watched as Oynx left her to her own again, leaving her with advice. She heard another sound at the door. She sighed to see his face, she wondered how Kodan looked. She wanted to cry again, but she did not want to make Heiden feel worse. Make everyone feel sorry more then everything that was already going on.

"It is a mess...a big big mess....and I am sorry that you had to be dragged in it all...one messed up as mama said soap opera"

She watched him open his arms, and she climbed into them slowly. Maybe the touch would make her feel better. She felt herself slipping, and didn't know what to do.

"All this messed you up hurt you, I hurt you...and now I do not know who I am...I was a toy or something..."

She looked down at the bed sheets and sighed once more.

"I forgive you...but I do not know if I can forgive myself"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces