Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Abanji Prefecture ~ Spa ~ Private Hot Springs

Onyx thought about his opening words a moment. Yes, he kept saying that he, they, were the will if his emperor.
                    "I..i didn't mean that you were-" she stopped speaking abruptly. 

Kurai sat upon the water and onyxs face appeared stunned. Her eyes drank him in, studying him. Not even onyx could do that. She was pretty jealous. 

Kurai spoke again and this time his words dug at her mind a little deeper. 
                    "kurai...." she said like a scold sighing through her nostrils.

He wasn't finished. By the time he was finished speaking she had a light blush upon her face. How was it possible for this male, someone she didn't know, to make her feel like this? She...didn't understand. 

"okay...so...you are the will of To-your emperor. What exactly is his will here? secondly...did you just refer to me as an honorable burden? Don't worry i can't forget. i don't think you nor your Emperor will allow it. Why are you so honored anyways?" she folded her arms to her chest trying to be her usual hawty self but it wouldn't last long. Her body wretched with a disgusting pain. Her face ******** up as she tried to swallow her groan.

After it past she slipped back into the hot spring. She seemed to be contemplating something else. 
                    "I understand and you make many valid points. I...am not without purpose but I also don't feel worthy of my...disposition. And I now know that, that cannot be true because if it was, then i wouldn't be alive. I just...I..." she gave her head a shake.
                    "Your right. I need to just get right already. This is the price of choosing immortality forever. Death is my consort. It's apart of life."

Onyx nodded her head and smiled semi forced. 
                    "I have a lot to be grateful for and happy about. I think I am just going to take some time to enjoy being home, the more simpler things. You...you know you don't HAVE to shadow my every move ...Umm...but if your going to go, answer me this before you do . How exactly is it that i am responsible for the return of the Kurai Kage?"

Profitable Businessman

"You misunderstand. The burden of the Kurai Kage is to exist solely to be the shadows of others. There is nothing else for us, and it is an honor, one that I would not change."

Sitting on the surface of the water, the Kurai Kage made a single movement. He could not yet give away his secrets, therefor the instant she was distracted he would move to be seated on solid ground again. This time, he adjusted his position so that his right leg was bent at the knee with right forearm resting upon it. The side of the left leg was resting against the ground, bent at the knee.

"The Will of the Emperor is for him to share, not I. It is not my mission to speak for him directly, unless instructed to. Your actions for the Emprire and your willingness to do what needed to be done for someone you owed nothing to, are why the Kurai Kage have returned. It is our duty now, to be and do whatever is asked of us without falter."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

"I see..." she said softly and looked away side long. She fell into thought, that was easy to see.
                    "I don't ... need a shadow though, no offense." onyx looked back to his face. He was sitting in yet another position now.

"The Will of the Emperor is for him to share, not I. It is not my mission to speak for him directly, unless instructed to"

"Mhph..." she went in her chuckle to his words.
                    "Very well. So if it is not your will to share and you cannot speak for him directly, then I guess you cannot answer why your following me. You cannot answer why your emperor feels that I need to be- Ngh....followed." she said with a small hiccup of pain.

Oni growled. She was growing frustrated as the remnants of the dark entity was being purged from her mind.

'Your actions for the Emprire and your willingness to do what needed to be done for someone you owed nothing to, are why the Kurai Kage have returned'

"It has been my personal mission for a very very long time now to fight for the greater good. I don't always, can't always see the greater good in others but...I feel it. You know, I was granted this unique opportunity to be a Phoenix Rider and the ability to push and pull energy...I just...I'll get stronger." she kept her eye's off of Kurai.

"But I am a big girl. I can handle myself..." she looked at Kurai a long moment. Her face was hardened in that way the spoke of the Pirate Captain of long ago.

She couldn't hold it though. It faded into a frown as Kurai's words floated into her head. Being, doing, his purpose was this and only this and he did it with honor. To deny him...well, that was just cruel! This was a little strange. I mean Linia had been her 'shadow' for the longest of times...and though she was gone...oh God! What was she going to think or say when she came back to find Kurai also shadowing her!? Would Linia try to eat him? She didn't want to even think of that right now.

"But...you know...extra measures...never hurt I guess. I mean...that WAS a pretty damn smooth shot with the snake ... " Oni rolled her eye's and blew a piece of hair from her face.

"Anyways...I am done here I think. Time to go home." pushing up with her arms Onyx would hop on our of the water. She would quickly wrap up in her towel and then make her way over to the frosted cubicle to dry off and change. She wondered how this was going to work. Oni exited the cubicle would Kurai still be there?

Profitable Businessman

With Onyx going to get changed, The Archer would decide it best to leave her be in that moment. Rising up, he would launch himself up and into a nearby tree, moving from tree to tree for a few seconds before stopping and plopping himself down on a sturdy branch, not out of sight. He would wait for Onyx to come out from where she was before he'd say anything, because talking while she wasn't there would just make him a crazy person.

"My presence is not about you not being able to defend yourself. It is... let us call it an insurance policy. Emperor Seiryuu desires that you remain alive so that you may inquire about whatever it is you didn't before you left Kuro Hitokiri. Thus, I am your Shadow until you do as such. If it is a problem, I can keep my presence hidden."

Surely there was more to Emperor Shinjiko's reasoning of putting a Kurai Kage on a mission that directly involved shadowing Onyx. The man never really gave anyone a reason as to why he did anything in the first place, so knowing for sure what his overall purpose of such a move was exactly, was something that only he could answer in the first place.

"You know, hearing the stories of you... I wonder if you've ever faced the Emperor or his organization in some form. That of course is mere speculation, stories told to children by people that weren't even alive. To be truthful, I wouldn't doubt that you've faced a Kurai Kage before. Anyways, back to the Asper, right?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

"My presence is not about you not being able to defend yourself. It is... let us call it an insurance policy. Emperor Seiryuu desires that you remain alive so that you may inquire about whatever it is you didn't before you left Kuro Hitokiri. Thus, I am your Shadow until you do as such. If it is a problem, I can keep my presence hidden."

Onyx gave a little sigh and her signature side smile to him. You really couldn't draw blood from a stone and so to inquire any more on that particular subject would be a waste. Instead Onyx just gave him a slight wave of her right hand as if to say : Yeah yeah. I got it.

'And if you fail?' Onyx darted for the tree Kurai was in and in three quick hops she'd come to perch upon a thick branch beside him, facing him.

Onyx may not be as quick as Kurai was but by her own right she was still quick for a human. 'Tree hopping' was something she use to do a lot. A long time ago it was the way she chose to travel. Onyx flashed him a grin. It faltered a little when he spoke next. She had to think about that one. Her body relaxed a little on that branch.

"The stories about me? Surely there are none that you would have heard of Kurai! But...I guess...anything is possible. I have been an immortal for about two hundred and sixteen years or so. Though...I really hope that's not the case. If I did...er...I don't know if that would make me less...favorable in the eye's of Kuro." onyx thought back to when Shin had knocked her the ******** out and threw her into that damn holding cell.

The look on Onyx' face was priceless. That memory blazed across her eye's and she went from thoughtfully inquisitive to straight up O_O. This caused her to snap her eye's back to Kurai quickly.
                    "No. No I don't think so. Yes. Anyways...the Asper. Right." Onyx would take off leaping from tree top to tree top until they made their way to the portals.

Kurai and Onyx had to use the portals seeing as how the Abanji prefecture was a floating orbiting chunk of land of mainland Samara. Once they stepped onto the Miniel prefecture portal their surroundings would change. They would be met with a scene far more busier, dryer looking with it's stone architecture. This prefecture was like New York city with the amount of people that traffic this place. Night and day. It never seemed to sleep. Together they would start winding their way through the streets heading towards the Asper.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Along the deck of the black and red ship known to some as the ghost repairing vessel known as the Asper, withholding some of the weirdest beings known in the prefecture known as Samara, it's ties to the city were vast and yet minimal in scale to other places they'd ventured. Standing along the deck of this ship was a lone figure, it was tall in form and slender in build and frame. Long white tresses flowed gently against the strong back of the man that came into view. Holding upwards to the sun's light, a pale toned arm, painted in darkness; markings and symbols readable only by those that worshiped or had studied them. Laced within the figure's fingers a solid golden chain wrapped and weaved through his clawed hand, slowly being pulled up with each turn and twist of his wrist, allowing the double circled hourglass to twirl slowly before dropping down, giving the chain slack while staring into it's craft. The light gleamed from the glass that it was covered in, the golden rings circled the small figure while lavender eyes stared upwards, glistening from the suns light as well.

Turning he looked towards the streets of the city, the sun's light was shining, although it was being caught by the horizon and slowly sinking for the day. Grasping the trinket in his hand and rolling his hand over to stare at it once more, now resting in his pale hand. Taking a deep breath his eyes shut and when they opened a single red orb was glowing from the left side, and the right side of his face his eye was purple, glowing much like the left one. "Now...now where did you find that?" The voice rang out, it was, he was talking to himself. Something that he'd done since he'd made contact on the ship. "I think I should ask you where you found it." His head began to shake and slowly a sinister laugh escaped his pale lips. "Don't worry about that, let me crush it." The man's hand clenched around the trinket hard, squeezing it, it was then a quick recoil came from him and the trinket went flying back along with his hand. Luckily for the one the chain had been wrapped and twisted around his wrist, keeping it to his body. "Goddammit Metal!" The other yelled at him. Another laugh came from him, a small raise came from his body as he continued to laugh and at the same time speak to himself. "What's the matter?" "I'm going to make you hurt and squirm, you know what you really want to do. Give in, give in to it all, let it out." Again his arm flew backwards, while he'd been speaking to well, himself his fingers had been pulling the chain back to his hand. This time however his form hit the deck of well the deck. Forearms slamming down against the wooden floor of the ship, his knees slowly pulling up to his chest and stretching back out as he crawled along the deck to the nearest railing.

[******** off." Another laugh came from him, his body was aching, it seemed Raziel had been up to a lot in the past couple of days, hell Metal didn't even know what he'd been doing. This place, this ******** city, the loathing feeling he had in his stomach. The magical portals that ran throughout the city, the runic symbols completely hidden within the ink and tattoo's that adorned his arm, chest, neck and back they had faltered. The magic subduing the purpose of these symbols to keep the vampire's psyche in tact, allowing the vampire known as Metal to be dominate. The magic was stopping the process that Metal had started once he found out about Raziel, the magic that so many thought was a wonderful pleasure and luxury was hell for his mind; the constant yelling had returned, the sweet whispers of madness and torture seeped into his ears from the other side, the dark space within his brain that hid the real monsters that made Metal. It had to be stopped, reversed, and this trinket unknown to the others was a tool of such power.

Having reached the railing his right hand moved up clinging to it as his fingers wrapped along the side, slowly attempting to pull himself from the floor he'd thrown himself upon. White hair draped over his body, covering most of him, though at the root of his strands what looked like blood began to slowly creep out along his hair as if he'd began to bleed from his skull. Raziel was coming. "Haha...hehehe, you're just pathetic, there's nothing you've ever been able to do to stop me." Raziel continued to speak to him, his own lips mouthing the words as they spewed out laced with poison in tone. "Kill them....Kill them!.....Kill them!!" Metal's body half way to his feet slammed down his body lunging into the railing punishing himself knowing that it would also hurt Raziel. "I'm getting rid of you....you're going aw-.." [******** off blood sack." Raziel interrupted, not really caring for what Metal thought. Throughout the small scuffle Metal/Raziel's hand was clenched to the trinket, holding it close to his person as he fought with himself. "C'mon Metal don't you want to let go...you used to embrace this feeling, letting go. I used to not have to persuade you into....painting a masterpiece." Another sick laughter escaped his body before slowly turning and holding himself up with the railing.

His claws began to dig into the wood, it wouldn't take long for the ship to begin to repair itself, his body slumped forward while he contemplated his thoughts, mostly having a mental battle with himself. Long hair flowed down the front of his body, it was dark and burst forth in color from its normal lifeless white, the blood red color flowed freely now. Raising up slowly his eyes peered barely from behind the red tresses of fallen hair while he slowly pushed himself up back onto the flat of his feet. Slender frame arching back upwards to stand straight up, hands slowly raising up just barely to allow his arms to arc downward and horizontally, fingers pulled away from each other all the while his pale lips slowly opened, large white fangs showed forth from his face with the glowing light of the red jewel like orbs shining from behind the curtain of red hair. "I'm....Baaack." His lips curled upwards in a small muscle twitch, a deep and insane laugh slowly poured from his pale lips. Eyes now darting to his right hand and wrist, the trinket, it was time now. Having argued with Metal from a mental state, Raziel no longer wanted to destroy the trinket, he wanted to use it; it's purpose hidden only to him but its reprecussion's would be infamous. It was then from the distance, a figure began to appear.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Miniel Prefecture ~ Asper - Deck

A conversation between Onyx and Kurai had just come to a close as they neared her ship. Onyx came to a halt just before the board walk of her ship. She had reached into her inner breast pocket and given Kurai a TRINKET to give to his Emperor along with a message.

"Take this as proof that this message undoubtedly came from me. Please inform your Emperor that I shall be making my return to Kuro in one weeks time by which I wish to discuss the matter of prior issues."

Tucking her hands into both of her sleeves Onyx gave Kurai a more traditional bow of her head. She would then turn and depart from him.

Moving up onto the deck of her ship Onyx would be faced with metal's alternate Raziel. Her stomach dropped. Considering what had transpired in the Abanji prefecture, considering the events that had taken place prior to everything, Kuro, Jenica and the attack, The death Li and Doctor Kane, Metal and his alternate Raziel, to see him standing there...was the worst timing imaginable. There wasn't any way of getting around him either and so Onyx would be forced to have to deal with him. Problem was, Oni was weak on deeper levels than just physically. She hoped her exhaustion wouldn't be too apparent. As Onyx prepared her thoughts and her mouth to speak to him her eye's had floated to his right hand. There, curled within and around was her necklace! The one that she had purchased with Anita. The necklace that not even she knew held any abilities what-so-ever.

Everything and anything that she had planned on saying to Raziel completely left her. Instead she was filled with a type of injustice that could only come when something of deep value to you had been taken.
                    "Give that back to me! It belongs to me! It has no value to you!" Onyx's feet quickly made their way over to Raziel.

She was ready to fight for it as seeing it gave her encouragement. Oni was careful to try and clock his hand movements as she really couldn't afford to get wrecked like she had during their last encounter. Onyx's right hand lunged out to grab Raziel's right wrist so that way she could pry the necklace from him.

Eloquent Lunatic

Looking at the woman as she began to approach him he watched her movements, her figure slowly speeding up to the deck as she came face to face with him once more. She went right into the demands, saying that it was her necklace and that he needed to give it back to her. How rude and impolite she was being, especially for a host. "Tch tch tch..." He teased pulling his arm back before her fingers could latch to his wrist, although she did get to feel his cool skin while her fingers just brushed him. He held the necklace back away from her, like a older brother did his younger sister. having reached for the necklace she was in close proximity with him, which probably wasn't a good thing considering Raziel's attitude and comfort level with being close to his prey. a quick step from his left foot would have his left arm push forward and extend his arm, his palm opening to connect with her shoulder, looking to push her will all his might away from him. "Pest, you've no idea they value it holds....You're just a dumb silly b***h." Raziel was more blunt than any of the personalities, more vicious with his vernacular in terms of 'name calling'.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

As Raziel yanked the necklace away from her at the last second oni furrowed her brows. She certainly didn't like to be teased like that. She made another motion but this time Raziel had somewhat pivoted and pushed her way from him. Onyx went back a few paces and growled slightly to it. The name calling might have actually gotten beneath her skin had he not said something prior to that to peak her interest. Raziel said that she had no idea the value the pendant held. It actually caused Onyx to pause her attack a moment. Her brain raced to try and find a detail, something that she may have over looked about her recent purchase...but she couldn't find one.

"Nothing near the value I hold for it. Now give it!" she said once again lunging for it.

As Onyx had lunged forwards she opted for a strike as a pose to a grab this time. She felt that she needed something unexpected. Maybe it would cause the pendant to loosen from his grasp. Maybe if she was lucky he'd drop it. Raziel would find Onyx's lunge to be unexpectedly heavy upon impact. He would find her arms fully wrapped around his mid section. The speed, the force, was all aimed in knocking him to the ground.

Eloquent Lunatic

Raziel tried to move back from the lunging woman, but it was too late, her arms had caught him and wrapped around his slender and toned frame, her body pressing against his as she basically fell limp, his body bent backwards and came to fall down on his a** at first. His right hand immediately went upwards again trying to hold the object away from the woman as she and him scurried and scuffled over it. "I don't want to give it to the likes of a pirate wench!" He spoke, his arm moving back and forth again, much like a older brother to a younger sister. His hair was all over the place as they tussled amongst the deck of the asper, his body tensing as she continued to try and grip the object. Her hands would grab along his arm now while his let arm tried to push her away from him, his eyes began to glow as he grew annoyed with her a low and deep growl would resonate from his chest, that her body would be able to feel from him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

At first Onyx would land on top of Raziel as he would land first beneath her. Immediately he got to work in playing keep-away with his right hand and that pendant she was so desperately after. Almost all of her attention and focus was on that damn right hand of his. The two rolled about, tussled about trying to get a footing, an upper hand something, but it would seem that the two could not. Onyx for one did everything in physical power to keep this from happening. She had very good reasons for not trying to stab or physically harm Raziel. She didn't want to enrage him and cause him to want to try and kill her. Oni didn't think she was strong enough to endure that at the moment. Raziel snapped at her calling her a pirate wench.

"I don't give a s**t! You just want it because it's mine you rat b*****d!"

Black on red they were a right mess of hair as they squabbled about her deck. Finally as both of her hands would clutch around his forearm she quickly felt his left hand push against her. It was hard for Onyx to hold on because as a Vampire he was physically superior to her in pure strength. This meant that her time was limited.

"I just...I need this...just this one time okay? I am sorry, I don't want to do this but..."

Onyx' eye's began to glow now too as she felt the anger rising up off of Raziel. Her time was more limited than she had previously thought. Her eye's would glow a pale white with a halo of Yellow as she could feel each of her chakra points activating, energy changing to flow in sync. Chakra's open as to receive, Onyx's hands began to glow as did the spot on Raziel's forearm with which she was touching. From his body and into her own she began to drain his energy. She promised herself that she would only take enough to weaken him as she knew that his reserves were quite strong. She herself didn't want to be overwhelmed like last time! Onyx aimed to try and take enough to cause Raziel to be weaker in limbs. She needed to be able to wrestle that Pendant from his clutches.

As promised, she would withdraw once she felt Raziel was weak enough. Onyx' eye's returned to normal. Her body was now stronger thanks to the fact that she stole Raziel's energy. While she knew that she still wouldn't have long thanks to his natural reserves being high, it was her chance!

Throwing her body weight into him the two rolled about one last time. The two were on their backs side by side, connected by their hands. Onyx' right hand held firm while the fingers of her left worked to try and pry the pendent from him. She was so close to getting it from him! So damn close!
                    "Give...it...to ... me! God...Damn you to ...HELL!" Those would be her last words.

Eloquent Lunatic

Raziel struggled with the woman, there bodies tossing and even going as far to roll around with each other trying to achieve a different goal. His was to keep the trinket away from the Captain, but he needed to return to the ship to use it, her goal was to pry it from his b*****d hands and keep it for herself as she didn't have a clue as to what it really was. His body tumbled with her until she came to sit over him like last time, her small figure adorned the top of his while his arm stretched upwards attempting to keep it from her grasp; although again Raziel felt something rush from his body.

Her hands latched to his arm as she began to pull his energy from his body, her eyes even changing colors like that of the monster than she had claimed to people that she never was, but her face said it all, she liked doing this. Even if it was for a just reason in her mind, she enjoyed the sudden rush of power. Seeing that he was falling from his position of power she let go, her eyes returned to normal and her body would feel the strength of a vampire seemingly rushing through her body. The energy felt would be tremendous as it coursed along her, her arms would feel strength that had not been there; her body would become sturdy much like a vampires immense stamina and pain threshold. As she noticed his limbs falter for a brief moment, it was just long enough for her to get her hand wrapped around the trinket, even though it was still held by him as well. Their fingers interlaced with one another while they 'danced' along the deck of the ship.

Unbeknown to them as their hands intertwined with one another, the trinket began to glow, hidden beneath their hands, shrouded in mystery to one, while the other began to seek its power. The trinket soon began to pulsate, it caused them to let go. The trinket hung there in mid air. A faint golden light tinted with a blue spectrum soon turned in the air. Each golden ring began rotating around and around the center hourglass as the small particles of sand that ran through it twisted up and down almost like gravity had no baring at the moment. The rings moved faster and faster, pulsating the golden and blue aura. Suddenly the light would engulf the entire ship a bubble.

The two scrambled to their feet the moment they both realized that one another had let go. When they saw what the pendant had done, how it was hovering, they both reached forward grabbing a hand full of the chain that the pendant was held on. Their hands again laced together as they squared off, each hand holding the other as they tried to outmatch the other. It was in this moment that the pendant had pulsed sending the both of them flying back. The two hit the deck hard cracking the backs of their heads. The trinket that was in their hands flew across the deck and shatters into pieces against the deck. It skidded not too long before disappearing over the edge broken and busted falling into the water sinking down into the depths of the dock at Samara.

The entire ship engulfed with light and glowing everyone on board would freeze like a movie on pause. The scenery around them began to flash and seemingly fly by like it would during a cheesy movie flashback, or memory to another time. The entire ship and everyone on it would quickly be sent forward in time, to another time and place. Onyx and Raziel would have been rocked from the throw, possibly going in and out of conscious from the bump they had taken. As they appeared along the docking area of a new port, something seemed different and familiar at the same time, the aura of gold and blue faded away quickly as if nothing had happened. The city that stood now before them, had a strange feeling about it; and something wasn't right. If they were to look out onto the docking area, a large sign stood over the end of the pier of docks, showing the name of 'Lockeport' above it in yellow painted letters. Maybe it had been written in the stars that they were destined to come back to this place. That or the determined setting the vampire had placed into the magical trinket was wrong.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Asper - Deck

Onyx had managed to make her way on top of Raziel as she stole his energy. The power, the energy that coursed through her veins was immaculate. At this point Onyx would say she did what she had to do. She couldn't allow Raziel to have that damn pendant. Her strength was up, pain thresh hold, and stamina but none of that was going to matter in a few moments. Raziel and Onyx's struggle was fierce as their fingers intertwined with one another. When the pendant sent out its first pulse however, Onyx felt that rip right through her body. She let go immediately with a gasp. She watched the pendant glow and emit light, the helix rings began to spin faster and faster. Her entire ship was engulfed with light and panic set in. She lunged for the floating pendant.

Hands interlocked once again the two struggled. For the second time the pendant pulsed but this time their bodies were flown back. Onyx cracked her head on the deck. She lay there groaning, her eye's rolling into the back of her head. Everything was blurred and swam in and out of focus. The Asper and those upon it would under go a hard slam as the ship seemed to drop out of thin air an onto the waters before a port. This would cause everyone to wake upon the floor of where ever they were.

Out on deck Onyx's eye's came back into focus, laying flat out on the deck she tried to roll over. She didn't see the pendant anywhere. Onyx was a mess of black hair. Wobbly arms pushed her body up as she got herself to her feet. She staggered catching herself a long the railing. Her right hand came up to grab her spinning head. Another groan. There came a scent on the wind that was all too familiar. The sound of the gulls triggered a memory that no one could ever take away from her. Onyx squinted her eye's ... this...this wasn't Samara...where were they!?

Onyx then saw the sign that read: Port Thume
                    Her hand slipped off the railing a bit causing her to stumble down to one knee.
                    "Oh my God" was all she managed to get out.

What the hell was going on!? How did they here? Where was 'here'?! Onyx wobbled to her hands and knees. She turned over to sit on her bottom, back up against the railing. Her eye's searched for Metal or Raziel but she didn't see him.

Eloquent Lunatic

Having landed roughly along the deck of the ship Raziel had seemingly been knock out of him, or at least away from being the dominate personality for the time being. Metal's hair ran along the deck, covering most of his body while he laid out in the sunlight. his complexion was darkened from normal, almost as if blood was running through his veins once more. His fangs no longer peeked from his upper lip to show to those that saw his face, claws no longer adorned the tips of his fingers or toes and his pale white hair had changed once more. It wasn't red like Raziel, nor was it white like Metal's normally was. Long black tresses flowed along the deck over most of his body while he lay on the floor. Slowly his head shook, coming too his eyes fluttered opened to look out. His body pushed itself upwards, arms pushing back while he sat up looking forward and around, he saw the more industrialized city port, the large sign that read Lockeport. Seeing that his eyes shot opened, Lockeport how in the hell did they manage to get here, and by what means. Well actually Metal had a good idea about it, but he wasn't about to let the good Ole' Captain know about it. Even so while looking around he turned his head, eyes moving along the ship till they stopped looking at her before his brows furrowed and his lips parted speaking out towards her. "What the ******** did you do?!" He started off, but before letting her speak he cut her off with more questions. "How the hell did we get here, what the ******** happened?" Again he questioned her, although unbeknown to him, he couldn't think that she'd be speechless looking at him as he sat there in full view, Humanized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff