Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon took a second to gander at Lexi whist she spoke of their stench. He actually believed her partially. For what he could smell they certainly smelled like they had mated for more than a while. Certainly wasn’t something he wanted to smell like when they finally wanted to go outside. He eyed a nearby chiken leg, and lifted it off of the plate taking a slow bite of it. He was going slower in terms of intake. It was mostly just coincidence. However he did feel slightly awkward eating next to her and in such close proximity. Eating alone and with others, he tended to not really care what he looked like eating and tended to just devour whatever it was in front of him.

Taking a second to actually swallow his food, he stared at Lexington once she made the inquiry to join the others. “That sounds great, as much as I love being around you, I’d love to talk with the others.” He wasn’t completely aware of how strange Lexi felt due to their relationship. He just found it strangely interesting that she was so embarrassed. It didn’t seem like she was ashamed of him in any way, just a bit overcome with everything.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

Lex nodded though didnt want Leon to slow down with his eating. She certainly wasnt. Shoving just about anything she could get her hands on in her mouth because she was hungry as hell.
"I like spending time with you too, but I need to check on Neesa and then..." she trailed off, her eyes going grey for a second before back to the bright mis matched hues.

She shivered, looking over her shoulder at the closed windows. She knew what that was.
Fallen in Rome.
Something switched inside her, instinct or training whatever it was you wanted to call it.
She didnt rush though. She simply finished eating and got up, going to her bags. She carried her uniform everywhere she went.
You never knew when you were going to get called away.
Or have other Generals visit you to make sure a job was done.
They should know by now not to just pop up. Shed have thier asses for it later.

Kissing Leon on the cheek she stepped into the bathroom and started getting dressed. She ignored the jacket though. She didnt really want to wear it.
Stepping out, she looked over her shoulder at Leon as she slipped the boots on.
"Seems I have company. You are welcome to come along, or you can stay here. It shouldnt be nothing more than a check up. And I wouldnt be surprised if they try and tell me Im wrong for what I did." she said, grabbing her hat that sat on the dresser and placing it on her head.

Slipping

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( You two haven't started day 4 yet did you? ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LadyxLucii
"We smell like smut. Whats to be expected?"

Trexasle
Leon took a second to gander at Lexi whist she spoke of their stench. He actually believed her partially. For what he could smell they certainly smelled like they had mated for more than a while. Certainly wasn’t something he wanted to smell like when they finally wanted to go outside.

(( I'm sorry but ******** with the whole smell thing. It's friggen gross. I don't really care to know what you two smell like after sex >.< ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Villa Borghese ~ Hotel ~ Spa ~ Ensemble: Winds of Rome

When her hot tub session was finished she got out and dried off. Slipping into a smock and a fluffy soft robe, she made her way to the treatment room. She was told to nix the robe and get under the blankets to be all toastly like. Making sure the velcro was at the back she lay on her tum face down into the headrest. Two estheticians entered the heated room and removed the blanket from her completely. Simple black panties was the only view of her a** they got! Using a lovely blend of Shea butter an essential oil of her choosing they began to work every muscle of her body from head to toe. The scent of Vanilla and Rose coated her body, that scent was like crack! It was sooo damn good! It was sweet and very feminine smelling, onyx breathed slow and deep. The two females would perform a shadow massage, mirroring one another in their movements. Onyx was putty in their hands.

Normally she had an issue with touch, not from females though. Just males. This was due to her childhood trauma. Her body, her muscles were not use to being touched nor handled in this sort of fashion. With the blood being moved like that, the tension being rubbed and worked out of her body, the scents, the music, her mind was pleasantly taking a trip down the rabbit hole sort of speaking. Onyx totally passed out, falling to sleep!

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
onyx2047
(( You two haven't started day 4 yet did you? ))

((no we haven't no worries there))
)) So are we going to the next day? ((

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon chuckled when she spoke about Nessa. “Completely understandable, I have to say I kind of like Gemma as well, I also been wanting to speak to Onyx for a while actually.” Leon said with a soft chuckle. Certainly she had her hands full with Metal in any case, and it would be hilarious to see what the two were up to. Even if one of those things did Involve Metal, who he really couldn’t stand him that much. He took another bite of his chicken Leg, when he turned around toward LExi, seeing her eyes grey out for just a second. For a moment he blinked and watch her immediately go into the bathroom.

He sat there with his mouth slightly agape, But said nothing when she stepped into the bathroom, instead he decided to get dressed himself. Something told him that something was horribly awry and he’d have to have her back. He reached into his own bag, and proceeded to slip on another pair of underwear, and slid on a pair of baggy blue jeans. A White T-shirt and a Black leather jacket. He blinked when she asked if he wanted to come along. “Well sure, is something wrong?” He was suddenly concerned when stepped out of the bathroom.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ravenshaw
)) So are we going to the next day? ((

(( No not yet. ))
User ImageUser Image
A star shines upon the hour of our meeting...

Rome

Running through the streets of Rome the hour has fallen. To the night sky, the moon is the only thing that gives her light. Like a streaking comet that moonlight has charged her skin but like a wounded bird, she stumbles and falls.

"Ahhh!" she went as she connected with the ground.

From behind her a group of men run up, stopping a short distance away. They howl and cackle as they slowly make their way forwards.

"Here kitty kitty! Don't worry be wont do anything to ya that can't be fixed...in time..."

Panting her silver eye's dart around her. Where was she to go? She didn't know these streets all that well. Damn it this was suppose to be a vacation! Her elven ears twinge as she listens hard for the direction to which the most noise is coming from. Suddenly she leaped up streaking off towards it.

"damn it! Get her! " one of the thugs said waving his baseball bat after her. The stomping of boots trailing after her.

Sachiel ran and ran hard. Looking over her shoulder as she shot out from an alley way she connected hard, very hard with something. That something knocked her out cold. She had not known that what she had ran into was that of a young man with hair like as confused as a gloomy day and eye's like the sun that hits off the water.

User Image

He has the last of my heart, I will go with him to the end

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location:Villa Borghese ~ Hotel ~ City Streets/Hotel Room Threads: Relaxed

Walking through the streets, watching his feet he was suddenly rocked by a powerful force. It knocked him right off of his feet and onto his a**. His vision blurred a bit having knocked the sense out of him. He gave his head a little shake and started to push himself up with his hands and arms. When he looked around to see what the hell had hit him...he saw a girl. A girl with teal-ish colored hair with slightly glowing, illuminating pale skin. She wasn't moving.

"I think she ran this way!" Heiden over heard a male yell from a nearby distance.

Confusion spread across his face. Who was this girl? What was going on? What should he do? Maybe she was mixed up into some serious s**t and helping her was just going to ******** him over in the long run? Or maybe she was an innocent victim and he could be dooming her to death if he left her. In a panic to make the right, last minute decision he looked around flicking his fingers at his sides. Heiden decided and moved over to her picking her up in his arms. From there he used his ability to transport them back to his hotel room.

She couldn't stay in this room! As it was he shared a damn bed with Migoto. He would leave his room with her in his arms and move to a spare room instead. He lay her upon the bed and then began to pace back and forth with his hands stuck in his hair.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
[[hey wanted to let everyone know Imma get two posts in and then I'm going to be gone most of the day. Got some knotting circles to go to. :3]]
User ImageUser Image
A star shines upon the hour of our meeting...

The sweetest thing

When Sachiel's eye's rolled and fluttered open she would see the figure of a male pacing at the foot of her bed. This scared her and so with a gasp and an abrupt sit up, her head spun to which she grabbed a hold of and groaned. It couldn't be helped.

"Ohh..where-where am I? Who are you!? What do you want!? I don't have anything I swear!" she began to say in fear and protest.

Sachiel didn't know if one of the thugs had gotten to her or what...though...he was dressed far too well to be a thug. This made her relax in mind a little, but not fully. Her eye's got the chance to take in this male before her. He was taller, slender but very well built without being over-grown and gross. His skin was a lot like hers, though...not quite. He had that human fleshy glow about him. She noted small details such as his hands, the shape of his lips and his long slender nose and the color of his eye's. He was incredibly good looking. This worried her.

User Image

He has the last of my heart, I will go with him to the end

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Villa Borghese ~ Hotel ~ Spa ~ Ensemble: Winds of Rome

nudge nudge
                    "Hurm?" Onyx groaned being stirred awake.
                    "Miss? Miss Onyx? You fall to sleep for an hour!" One of the ladies said with a big grin.
                    Onyx's head popped up 'Oh..oh!!!' she went realizing now what the lady was speaking about.
                    "Oh my...I - I am so sorry! That was wonderful, thank you."
                    "No problem! ... can I interest you in anything else? Maybe a face treatment?"
                    Onyx smiled and then chuckled a little. She understood how it was. People like her, were their bread and butter.
                    'Yeah sure, I would love that actually' she said as she let the woman re-adjust her bed. Onyx would lay back down and allow the talented woman to continuing to work her magic.

When she was finished Onyx skin was glowing, polished, very subtle. She couldn't complain. She was a damn happy girl. Three hours or so had past and now she was very very hungry after having all of that blood moved about her body. It was everything work and flow and now her stomach was sucking her spine. Leaving he spa after paying and leaving a healthy tip, Onyx would make her way to the coffee shop that was there. She would get herself something small to eat. Another hour gone as she took her time.

Making her way back to her hotel room feeling more satisfied than she had in sometime now, she would re-enter her room.
                    "Metal?...I'm back." she said tossing her things some place out of the way.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LadyxLucii

((H'okay Lucii 4laugh ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash