Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Li thought a moment and smiled. His eyes looked her up and down. Her tattoos accented her body beautifully, He leaned in putting his lips up to her ear and whispered." Why don't we head back to my room and you can show me some more samples of your work." He said reaching up lightly touching the soft skin of her neck. Li despite his title of holy man was not a stranger to women his order had loose rules about this sort of thing. That was when he was still in it!

Li reached down and took her by the hand moving to stand up waiting to see if she accepted or declined his offer. All she woul have to do is stand up or take her hand back.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

The Scars Of Your Love, They Leave Me Breathless

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex near about melted. It had been a while since a man had been that brave with her and she would relish it.
She took his hand and would follow him down to his room. Once in she would kick her boots off and flopped herself on his bed, her head swimming blissfully as she groaned happily.
"uuggghhhhhh Draven..I should be a good friend and go see if shes okay....but I dun wanna get up..." she said rolling on her back.
She knew Draven's door was locked. And more than likely by tomorrow she would act okay as if nothing happened. And then as usual, she'd be gone.
She wondered fleetingly if this would push her to set sail again just to get away from here.
She ran a hand through purple and blue hair. She'd learn.
And she'd be okay as always.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

He sat himself away from the festivities. He really just wasn’t sure what to do here. Everything just seemed so personal and kept up. Yes some would be talking and he’ll probably try to interfere, but overall he just didn’t feel that was his place. So he decided to chill out, probably snack on the Amethyst. He wasn’t hungry, more along the lines of bored, so a bit of a snack wouldn’t hurt, and the others were too busy to interfere, a perfect chance for him to do so.
Li took her by the hand and led her down to his room shutting the door behind them. He watched as she kicked off her boots and laid out on his bed a smile washing over his pink lips. He crawled onto the bed moving over top of her placing his hands to either side of her leaning down." So don't get up." He said simply. Li moved down pressing his lips against her her neck the soft flesh of his lips grazing the skin of her neck smoothly. Li didn't really care about draven's situation at this point, He was male he was in his mid twenties he was drunk and he had a beautiful women laying in front of him. God willing she would not get up and leave. Li locked his lips to her neck now suckling on her sweet skin letting his tongue graze it softly.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

I Dun Give A F@*%^

"Im not, im going to lay right..." was all she got out when his lips hit her skin. Fire built up in her belly and she shoved her body against his, her hands fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, desperate for his skin against hers.
She was already half naked as it was. Hell she was always half naked. She looked at him and grinned.
"Sees to me your a little more than a holy man mister." she said pressing her lips against his, finally tugging his shirt free.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx had been cleaning up around the party go-ers. Don't get her wrong she drank like a friggen fish! But it wouldn't have any effect. She ate herself full to the point of a sore tummy. She had been cleaning up the spilled beer, the cake and food bits that had wound up on the floor. When she was finished putting away all the left over food and came back out to see that nearly everyone had left the bar area she would turn off the music and begin to take down the decorations and put them away. Tomorrow she would do a much more thorough sanitation but for now it was pretty damn good. She would spend some time in the kitchen refusing to allow anyone to help her! She through this party for her son, she would take care of everything. She figured Heiden and everyone else crawled their sorry asses to bed. So she would stir Raziel awake and at least get him to move onto one of the couches near the fireplace/sitting area in the bar. Jenica would be pulled off the counter and placed to the other. Onyx would smile at the completely passed out blitzed Jenica and gently clean her face free of cake. Onyx would then go and tidy up the bar throwing out garbage and sanitizing the surface. Once everything was in decent working order Onyx yawned and would head to bed for the remainder of the night.
Li leaned back as his shirt felll open and smiled." I was forced to leave the order." He said winking at her. Li reached down placing his hands on the front of her shirt tearing it away from her like a rag and tossing it int he corner. He stared down at her body taking in a deep breath. Dear lord it had been a while. Li leaned down pressing his lips against hers.Slipping his arms around her as he did so. He broke the kiss for a moment bitting her lower lip firmly between his teeth tugging on it.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

I Dun Give A F@*%^

She heard the sound of ripping fabric and positively melted, her nails digging into his back.
"Well then this has worked out in my favor it would seem" she said goose flesh popping up along her arms when his tugged on her lower lip. She growled, eyes flashing and flipped him over, landing on top of him, straddling his hips. Her fingers went for his pants as she bent her head and nipped his neck.
"Cause you see...I got this hunger that needs to be sated. And it seems your the one to do the job" she growled out.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image { Shiara ~ Race: Human ~ Outfit: Ensemble~ Location: Random Bedroom Lv 3}

It was quite early in the morning when Shiara sat bolt upright, so early that those who'd partied until the break of dawn were probably just heading to bed. It was a strange cacophonie of sights and sounds mixed up with feelings of intense disorientation that had woken her. In short she had dreamed of reality and as her unconscious body had sobered up her subconscious mind hadn't liked what it could remember, the disjointed sensory input had been unsettling enough that it had awoken her.

She dearly wished that she hadn't sat up so fast, the pounding in her skull was so horrific that she scrambled off the bed and crawled into the bathroom to be sick. She felt like hell so once her stomach settled she maneuvered her way into the shower, and sat under running water for so long that she nearly fell asleep again. Eventually she turned it off and managed to stand up, she ached from head to toe but the muscles that were sore were not the ones she was used to having feel angry at her. It was puzzling but her brain had too much residual fluff in it for her to contemplate why, sore was sore what did it matter, she hurt, and she was tired.

She walked gingerly out of the bathroom tousling her hair dry with a towel, thinking idly about going back to sleep, when she stopped dead. The towel dropped from fingers that had gone numb with shock, and she was starring in wide eyed horror at the sleeping form of a naked man, chaotically strewn across the mattress with the occasional bit of sheet hiding patches of his scrumptiousness.

((don't mind me you two ^^ just moving along because I still want to rp right now... continue your... evening cool ))
Li smirked as she rolled over on top of him his hands traveling up over her stomach and chest." So it would seem" He said looking up at her. He gazed up at her and his smirk breaking into a smile." Then i invite you to indulge your hunger and don't stop until your satisfied." He said with a purr. Li reached up shredding away the rest of her clothing. The two of them would wrap around one another in a hot entangled mess of flesh clawing and biting at each other their bodies moving in rythem with one another in a hot sweaty mess of passionate sex. that would last only god knew how long.

((sorry last post im so tired im going cross eyed night!))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Returning Home

Draven woke up with a stretch. She was in her room at The Asper. The memories of last night flooding back. She just held her head for a moment before getting up and digging through her bag for her usual clothes. She folded the dress up gently, her fingers lingering on the soft fabric. She put it in her bag along with jewelry Heiden had bought her. She wasnt so sure she wanted to keep it anymore. Slipping her good ole trusty boots one she sighed in the comfort they brought her. She grabbed her hooded scarf and her bag, making sure she had gotten everything and thumped out into the bar. She set her things on the bar and glanced around.

Everyone must still be asleep. There was Raziel and Jenica on the couches. She went ahead and slipped into the kitchen.
Coffee. Coffee was good before she started her day.
She wondered where Lex had wandered off too.

[[OOC: its okay, i wanted to get Draven going anyways]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex enjoyed every minute of it, making sure he knew the extent of her hunger and just what it meant telling to sate it.
When she was finally finished and both were gasping for air, she fell into a blissfully numb sleep, her body relaxed wrapped up in a tangle of sheets and holy man.
She'd check on Draven when she woke up..right now..she couldnt move if the ship was on fire.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Face down laid out like a star fish the sheets had covered partially his back an over the lower portion of his buttocks. His legs exposed and face to the side his silver grey hair covered half his face. Booze had made a messy sleeper out of him as he drooled a little. He wasn't too sure what it was that woke him deep in his subconsciousness...perhaps Shiara throwing up? He sputtered awake and slowly began to move like a giant waking from a thousand year slumber. He pushed himself up slowly with his arms...the muscles in his arms and back flexing as he did so. Sliding out of the bed his feet touch the floor...he sits a moment with his head in his hands...his hand went for the trash bin and BLLLLLAAARF! Once he was finished he got up with said trash bin and walked past Shiara with a 'Oh hey there...' albeit groggy.
                              He froze in the door way of the bathroom...and then backed up a few paces to stand beside her still butt-naked. Slowly the trash bin came to sit right in front of his manhood to cover it.
                              'Um...who are you?' he asked in a fashion that was almost comical. Suddenly the light bulb came on...sputtering but on "S-Shera right!?" he recalled meeting her and....and...sharing some funny jokes, pitting famous quotes against famous quotes. Yes, it was her. He looked to the bed and then back to her...he started to recall bits and pieces of last night. He paled....he ran into the bathroom throwing the trash bin into the bathtub in time to yak in the toilet. It looked bad in this moment and he felt sick to his stomach...it was a little more than just the alcohol at this point.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Returning Home

She poured herself coffee, glad she didnt have a hangover, the scent of coffee would have sent her running to the sink.
Taking her cup of the bitter black drink she went to the bar, and leaned on it, cooling her coffee by blowing on it gently, heavy violet eyes wandering the Asper, lost in thought.

Lex woke and stretched, her head pounding. She had drank just a little to much last night, seeing a passed out Li next to her. Holy man...she snickered getting up and going to his closet, pulling out a plain black t shirt and finding her shorts that had managed to be salvaged.
She ran water on her face, trying to calm her beating temples and rumpled her hair a little before slipping out of his room, closing the door gently behind her. She would find her way here later to check on him.
She padded bare foot into the bar, holding her head. She saw Draven and smiled gently.

Draven looked up seeing Lex and tried not to laugh. She looked like s**t. Granted she probably felt like it too.
"You look like s**t." she commented.
"Shut up and give me coffee." she said sitting at the bar holding her head.
Draven laughed and poured her a cup adding two sugars like she liked it and handed it to her. Lex took it gratefully and looked at her.
"You okay?" she asked taking a sip, the fact that it was scorching hot seeming not to bother her. Draven looked at her from the corner of her eye and just nodded.
"Yeah. Got no right to be mad about nothing." she said shrugging her inked shoulders.

Lex ran a hand over her head nodding. Knowing you can say that all you want, and know its true, but still find yourself frustrated about things.

Draven finished her coffee and looked at Lex.
"Im heading out, got some stuff to pick up and then Im going to my shop. Got to start getting ready to open. And I have to meet Mika up. I havent decided If Im going if Im going to set sail one last time or not..." she said putting her cup down, looking at it.

[[OOC: ]]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

He was beginning to get headaches.

His kind never got headaches. IT was possibly the air here, not being a prude but it was alot cleaner where he was from, it was easier to relax. Here, on earth, many contaminants. However, there was no discernible reason to make much of a big deal out of it. He simply reached into the fridge and grabbed him an icepack. It didn't completely relax his head, but he was sure to feel at least slightly relieved. He looked into the kitchen for a second. It was an interesting place to be in, maybe he should hang around here, and see what's inside.

Suddenly his depression from yesterday was replaced with Curiousity. Jenica's ideas was already enough to give him ideas, of learning how to cook.

Maybe he could teach himself.

A Smile would appear on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas