Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

User Image

'This is my home. I bought this place and I still have a son to raise. He will be raised properly. He will have a place to call home. I love Onyx and I love the Asper, but that isn't my ideal place to raise Seraph. I work aboard the Asper. I do not live there. You are free to do as you please Mae. I am more than happy to share my home. What I think is certain in my mind and heart is that change is upon us." he told her.
Raziel looked at her and smiled "We always have found our way Mae..." he kissed her forehead softly taking in the soft sweet scent of peach and strawberries. The two would lay there together for some time before retiring to a proper bed, Mae would spend the night.

Come the morning light when she woke, she would find Raziel missing from beside her. Instead something was left in his place. A single white rose.

When she would find her way downstairs, the scent of fresh coffee ground hitting her senses she would find a note on the table.

Mae

Made fresh coffee, help yourself to the fridge. Gone to find Casandra. Will be back in the evening. Stay as long as you like but I will meet up with you aboard the Asper.

Raziel

Raziel had taken a good majority of the day to hunt down and locate the Valkyrie and when he found her....things were...awkward. At first he was pissed off. His conversation with her had started off with a "Hello, were you ever planning on returning so that way I could see my kids too?" however, after some time when they had a chance to sit down and talk Raziel had learned all the things that had been happening to Casandra.
Casandra had explained that after winning the match, she had become rather famous. She had been offered the opportunity to fulfill her life long dream. She was offered the chance to reestablish her families name into the halls of Valhalla and the Valkyries, but not on Odin's behalf of course. To take that position meant the biggest sacrifice. Casandra had not contacted Raziel yet because she was unsure on what she wanted to do. There was no sense on telling the man about something that she might not even do. Taking this position meant being away from Raziel and ... giving up her son. The little girl, their daughter could stay because she was a Valkyrie to be! However, son's did not serve the Valkyrie they became warriors for Odin and that was something Raziel did not wish for his son. His son, in Raziels eye's, served no one. Seraph was a princeling in his own right to his own race. Raziel could now see the issue. How much it was tearing up Casandra inside. On one hand she did want to get to know Raziel and raise the kids "properly" and Raziel had been so good to her when it came to trying to be there for her and their children. Raziel didn't like the idea that his little girl would grow up never knowing her daddy? Unacceptable. A deal needed to be struck here.

Raziel had told Casandra to follow her dreams and her honor, to do what she had been born and bred and trained to do all her life. To fulfill her life long purpose but that she could not do it while tearing up two little children. Raziel told her that Anael was too young to stay in such a place for the time being. He didn't think it a good idea to split the twins apart. They needed one another. When Anael grew up to be of age where she could start training she would go to be with her mother to do so then. Casandra was free to make visits when she had the time to come and see her children but that the younglings needed a constant parental watch and Raziel could give them that. Needless to say, everything was agreed upon, everything was mutual and there was nothing negative about this break up. It really was all for the better. Casandra and Raziel had children together and this would not be the end of them. They were friends for life. They would meet and discuss the raising of their children when the time came to it, but for now ... Casandra needed to give her children everything that they deserved. And it was so. Raziel would leave Casandra in parting with both of his children huddled to his chest against the cold.

Symbiote: Here
The Black Smoke: There
In Flight: His Wings
His Current Threads: Outfit
The Flesh: Physique
Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

(( No one can interact with you yes, but your location tags would tell everyone where you were at least. At least the rest of us could read your little get away should we so choose to. Not to mention that would mean your continued patronage to this thread by posting and keeping it going. So why would I want you to post in some made up thread? Unless of course your going on Vacation as a means to meet other people? Which in that case I could understand it more. I don't understand why anything would have to be altered? ))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
[[we'll do it here, and i think he wants to go ahead and talk to you about Sage staying on the asper and what not, but i have no issue with doing the trip here at all, and please if you happen to have a character out Kane and Sage's way throw them in :3 ]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
[[oh and im having trouble finding a good character picture for Kane, so if you(anyone) can help me that would be great. You all know hes a white wolf like his father Kabi was. So just keep an eye out if you come across something let me know, or know an artist that can draw him up, send me their way]]

User Image

He laughed in the cute slash sexy boyish way at her words "I joke I joke. Of course there is nothing to complain about. I just like pulling at your panties" he winked as he walked beside her stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jacket.
"Crazy girls? hm...no I think my ex is way too timid to be confronting other women, especial older ones who carry weapons on their hips" he laughed again.
"If anything, it will be other males you'd have to worry about. I admit, elven men make me insanely jealous! They are virtually perfect at everything they do right down to the way they look! I mean they look angelic for ******** sake! Not like myself. I get "vampire boy", everyone keeps mistaken' me for a vampire and it's annoying. I wonder if dad every got mistaken for a vampire?" he frowned and grimaced as they walked back to Heidens campus.

Once they got to the building Heiden held the door open for her to walk through. The campus looked like something right out of the friggen Lord of the Rings! It was ornately carved in it's architecture, with perfect white statues and constantly fully bloomed trees like old oak and willow. The rivers and streams that were build around it always twinkled be it in the sunlight or moonlight, and ran silent as to not over power the scenery. A curious place it was indeed. Just being there made you feel more intellectual and studious. In passing Heiden and Draven would pass a class that were all huddled about out in the garden area. A teacher was teaching a school of elven students how to manipulate the leaves into dancing upon her palm.
Heiden would take Draven to the commons, a huge room that looked like a oak tavern from a fantasy video game. There were several fireplaces, plush sofas and couches, tables and books, a small cafe inside and standing right in the middle of the room was a huge willow tree that reached high up! It was the largest and oldest Willow tree in the realm! When you looked up you could see the glass roof and the spiraling stair cases that lead students up to the other levels to sit, study, eat, relax. Heiden took Draven to a two seater spot near the fireplace, red leather chairs.

'Welcome to my University Draven. Can I get you anything to drink or eat?" his eye's looked metallic in the firelight, like orbs of hematite as he looked at her.

LuciixSuicide
[[oh and im having trouble finding a good character picture for Kane, so if you(anyone) can help me that would be great. You all know hes a white wolf like his father Kabi was. So just keep an eye out if you come across something let me know, or know an artist that can draw him up, send me their way]]

(( Will do on the whole throwing a character in thing. Are you looking for his human form image? I assume he can transform into a white wolf yes? ))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Cold Inquisition
LuciixSuicide

(( Will do on the whole throwing a character in thing. Are you looking for his human form image? I assume he can transform into a white wolf yes? ))

[[yes he can, and yeah im looking for his human form image. ]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Draven smiled sweetly at him winking. Or was it a sweet smile? Her violet eyes held a glint of mischief yet to come. She looked at him lifting her brow. Vampire? Well...Soverus had a way of looking like vampire at times. She had never looked at him one she thought, though she could see where people would think that.
"I could see the vampire thing, but your still to....light to look entirely like one. And guys are the least of my worries, i got the upper hand on that one. Unless you happen to swing that way?" she said smiling, flashing her short little canines.

Her eyes widened. Never failed to amaze her the elves. They were defiantly a crafty species. Nature loving and peaceful, though she knew from experience they defiantly had a bite to them. She looked around her as they entered the hall, she felt the heat hit her, a very welcoming change to the cold that had started getting to even her. She removed her jacket, darkened skin glinting in the fire light. Her marking flashing from under her hair. Like her mom, her cursed sperm donor had marked her to tell her apart from the others. She placed it on the arm rest, sitting back looking up at him.
"No nothing for me. Im fine...for now." she said winking.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

[[yeah i have no problem with that :3 ]]

Kane looked at Sage listening. Twenty years ago, and he had been on the run since. Kane looked out the window back at the street. Blood stones. His Master was looking for him now. Kane decided this little trip through town was over, they would get what they needed here and leave, and he might push his trip out back a little bit, at least until Sage felt safer, or like he wasnt being looked for. He looked around the shop a little bit before looking back at Sage.
"Lets get what we need and go back to the ship. We'll figure out what to do there. Do you have any idea why he would be looking for you now? After twenty years?" he asked as he started looking at the boots.

User Image

Draven said she didn't want anything to drink or eat but he caught the tone in her voice and look in her eye's. When she removed her jacket and he saw her skin and the way the firelight casted a shimmer to it, well it was hard for him to not look at it. To not want to touch it, run his lips gently over it, and ultimately make love to it all.
'It's the hair" he said with a frown that didn't last long as he grinned. 'And I should think after the other night that would answer your question as to which gender I am into' he said back in his chair, ankle to knee, finger tips pressing together that hovered above his lap.
Heiden's keen ears started to catch the whispers of his on lookers and the strange woman whom they knew didn't go to this school. Heiden had a visitor! The whispers spoke of a variety of things from: who is she? She's beautiful!, is that his new girl friend? How old do you suppose she is? to Heiden that lucky dog, I wonder if he's hitting that?, What species do you think she is?.
Some thought that she was a hybrid of beings and all were wrong of course. His ex was standing with a bunch of girls who were all looking over, giving Heiden the glare and that attitudey brow raised like: psha...what-EVAR! sort of deals.
Heiden ignored it all. It was more fun to keep them all guessing in his eye's. "So ... tell me, what made you want to come out here to visit me?" his eye's were warm with passion, desire, kindness and curiosity.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Draven looked at him winking, violet eye's bright feeling him stair. She removed her hooded scarf running a hand through her thick black locks falling around her shoulders. She began to pick up whispers, hearing theories of her race. She almost laughed hearing someone say succubus. She, unlike a succubus, didnt have horns, or purple skin. And she was pretty sure if her aunts form was anything to go by, she needed a bigger chest and more curves. She did wonder what the reaction would be if they found out that unlike the teasing about Heiden being a vampire, she was in fact half, and half Banshee. Quite positive that if any of them had met a real vampire, they sure as hell never met a banshee of any sorts. She looked at Heiden as she stood, unstrapping her sword from her hip. His silver hair glinted in the fire light, molten eyes almost making her melt. Sure as hell made her shiver. She sat back against her seat curling her legs under her, heavily lidded eyes peering around the room. She felt someone staring at her and looked over her shoulder slightly, seeing a girl watching them both, her gaze shot back to Heiden and then to her. She grinned and waved at the girl, wiggling her fingers. Figuring it was his ex. She looked back at him shrugging her shoulders.
"Because I figured your mother would call you inquiring about your decision to travel with me, as was the cover i used when my brother made that jack a** remark. And i figured i could at least come see you, that way if asked if you were with me it wouldnt be a bold face lie." she said gazing at the fire. She hated lying to anyone about anything.
"Plus...' she added biting her lip, slipping her hair behind her ear 'I have no idea if im going to be back before Christmas. Theres a chance i wont be able to see you when you go visit everyone for the holidays. I wanted to see at least one more time before i ship out." she said, pushing down the urge to get up and climb in his lap.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Kane hadnt realized as he went along that Sage had stopped following him. Until he heard his voice, his ears perking up at the tone it carried with it. Kane turned on his heel peering over the heads of the people around him seeing the Muse infront of the jewelry stand. He shoved his way through the crowd, not bothering to be nice about it, his heart pounding hoping he could get to him before something happened. He got within arms reach of Sage and reached out, grabbing ahold of his jacket and pulling Sage to him. Kane shifted his weight and scopped Sage up in arms, hurrying to get away from the stand, feeling something there that just wasnt right. His wolf ears layed back against his head as he walked along, as fast as the crowd would let him. As they went further away the feeling grew less. He looked down at Sage, realizing that no matter how much Sage tried to talk him out of it, he wasnt going to let him go back. Not willingly of course. Kane shook his head, another thought hitting him. He was attached to this one. In a way he hadnt been attached to anyone before. He clenched his jaw shut as they neared the outskirts, and were once again on the beaten path leading to the dock of the Asper. He held Sage close to him as he walked.
"You....are going to be the death of me." he said kissing his forehead.

User Image

The young girl, the ex, stiffened a bit as Draven turned over her shoulder and waved her fingers at her. Her bottom lip puckered and she was ushered away by her girlfriends with soothing coo's. Heiden had no idea what that was about. Their break up was all her fault. He ignored her ridiculous antics. His focus was on his guest.
'Hm good call...it might not be too bad of an idea actually when I am finished with my schooling." he said giving the idea a little thought.
'Of course I have to continue my training as a pirate as well" he said that one a lot lower in tone.
When she said she might not get back to see them all for the holiday he slowly nodded his head 'It's okay. You do what you gotta ya know? You will make it back when you get back. Though, I do think it's rather sweet of you to come out to see me one last time before shipping out. Where are you heading to may I ask?" his eye's never changed their intensity and hunger for her as he continued to sit there so confidently. He spoke so calmly, truly there was so much of his father running through him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff