Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

O.G. Smoker

Caty stepped back onto the familiarity of the ship. It had been days since she was last here, and she realized she looked a little more shaken then she did last time. Her confidence seemed shattered, her eyes sparkled a bit less, but nonetheless she walked into the bar. There were more people here then she expected, but she shrugged it off and took a seat at one of the stools, looking around her absent-mindedly,
Li now had a big bruis forming on top of other big bruises he had. " Onyx could i trouble you for healing?"He asked still ina daze fromt he hard punch.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Ugh, even thinking about food is kinda making me nauseous. XD;;]]

"I don't even remember falling asleep! I think that medicine knocked me right out." Lesi shook her head at herself while she grabbed a couple eggs from the fridge, along with two slices of cheese and the package of bacon. She started on the eggs first, cracking them against the side of a bowl and then stirring them with a fork. "But it was alright, I guess. I mean, I've slept in more uncomfortable places before."

She tossed a few pieces of bacon into a skillet and she set it on the stove to cook first, since that would take the longest. The cheese was torn up into little pieces and she dumped it into the bowl of eggs, giving it a few more stirs before grabbing a pot from one of the cabinets and dumping the mixture into it.
User Image

(( You can just say you made the food and not have to think about it anymore ^.^ ))

"Questions time!" Jix shouted as a question came into her mind. "So whats the most uncomfortable place you've ever fallen asleep at? And where is the strangest place you've slept in?" She asked as she leaned up against a counter top and folded her arms over her chest, watching Lesi cooked. Jix's stomach growled.. "I guess I am hungry." She commented with a cute giggle as she fetched herself a glass of apple cider. "You want anything to drink?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Hey, that works. XDD]]

After Jix's food had finished and she'd put it on a plate to hand to her, Lesi threw a few more pieces of bacon onto the skillet while she thought about the answer to the questions, glancing upwards. "Hmm, most uncomfortable place... I'd have to say anywhere outside during any kinda storm. At least inside, you don't get rained on." She chuckled a bit before turning to check up on her bacon. "Water, please!"

"And strangest place? Oh, geez. I can't even remember... I guess this one time I got drunk, and me and my cousins were at this lake... They got the bright idea to put me in this boat, and I crashed there. When I woke up, I was floating in the middle of that lake, and they'd taken the oars so that I'd have to swim back. Not really strange, I guess, but definitely annoying." Lesi laughed at the memory, shaking her fist down at the floor where she figured Tristan and Sumner were. "Idiots."
User Image

"Ooo, thanks!" Jix took the plate and grabbed a fork, digging into her food as she walked to the fridge. Jix pulled it open and grabbed a bottle of water for Lesi, opening it for her and handing her the bottle, placing the cap on the counter. "Ya know what.. I think I'm gonna go buy you a big cardboard box that you can fold up and drag around so you can sleep in it." She joked with a laugh as she hopped up onto the bar counter and continued to eat.

"Aww.. that must have sucked. Your cousins are so nice." Jix stated with a giggle, looking down at the floor where she was shaking her fist. She tried to think of a couple more questions while she ate. "So.. another question.. Hmm.. no.. that one won't do.. lets see." Jix started, talking to herself while thinking.

"I think I'm out of questions.. bleh. I'll try to think of some more."
[ (( Be back in a bit. Gonna go to store to grab some sushi. ))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Yeah, especially since it had been snowing and the lake came close to freezing over." She chuckled and pulled her bacon off of the stove, setting the dirty dishes into the sink before tossing a piece into her open mouth.

"That's fine." Lesi spoke after she'd swallowed the bacon, tilting her head a bit. She vaguely wondered what Jix had been about to ask... "Ehh, I don't have any questions. Except!" She clapped her hands together excitedly, suddenly thinking of something they could do. "I need clothes... Badly. Wanna head into town and go 'shopping?'" Though by shopping, Lesi actually meant 'borrowing,' since she had no money to buy things with. She'd have to think of some diversion...

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( hey jix, Lesi - I dont know if you've read the rules or anything but can you guys try to greet those that come into thread? Even if its an ooc post. We have a non-ignorance rule here. Thanks. ))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[o_O Ehh? Who came in that got ignored?]]
User Image

(( Sure thing Onyx. I can do that. And I'm back now. ))

Jix's eyes widened at the thought of shopping. Even though she doesn't do it.. she loved going shopping anyway, especially for clothes. Gave her a good chance to study more clothes designs so she could make them later. "Shopping!! Of course I'll go shopping." She shouted and hopped excitedly to the kitchen door, clapping her hands. "Lets go, lets go!"

Jix skipped out the door and onto the ships deck, waiting for Lesi before skipping off the ship. She wasn't familiar with the stores here yet, but that didn't matter.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Yes!"

Lesi grinned and followed her friend off the ship, glancing around at her surroundings to decide where she wanted to go first. She hadn't had much of a chance to check out any shops yet either, but the one that caught her eye first was a little vintage-secondhand shop. She always did like vintage stores, for two reasons- the style of clothes they carried and the fact that they usually didn't have any electronic devices that would be set off when she snuck them out.

"Ooo, that one!" Alessandra pointed at the shop before she bounced towards it, barely able to contain herself or wait for her friend. She was careful not to let anyone see her face until she could find a pair of sunglasses, which she quickly put on before turning to her friend and holding out a second pair. "Right, then... Let's get started."
User Image

Jix followed her to the shop and inside. She didn't exactly know what type of clothes Lesi wore, but she'd just follow Lesi around while they shopped. When Jix was handed the glasses she just looked at Lesi curiously.. taking the glasses and staring at them. "Umm.. what these for?" She asked as she put the glasses up to her face and then back down. Jix wore glasses to see.. putting these on would render her virtually blind..

Jix wasn't aware that Lesi planned on stealing the clothes yet, not like she would care anyway.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Lesi raised an eyebrow before she lifted one finger up to the sunglasses, pulling them down on the bridge of her nose a bit to peer over the top. "You didn't think I actually had money to pay for something like this, do you?" She smirked and pushed the sunglasses back up, and then she had an amazing idea, one that would make this whole situation easy.

"Do you have paper on you? We could make fake money...!" She whispered, wearing that mischievous grin on her face. Lesi let out a little giggle and turned away to look through a rack of clothes while she waited for Jix's answer. She planned to pick out some that were ridiculous as well as some that she actually wanted to buy, because most of the fun that came with shopping was getting to play dress up.
The neko that valentine was returned to the ship a sword made of money on his back and small chest full of gold on in his hands. He smiled to himself as he made his way to the bar and was Valentine again. He fell to the floor because the chest of gold was too heavy for him. "No I stole again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff