Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bohemian shutterbug

The female introduced herself as Dakota to which Jenica gave a nod to. Airplane food was pretty yuck in comparison to something tasty and home cooked. It answered the question she had asked right away. What Jenica did not expect was for Dakota to follow her into the kitchens as she continued to speak. It made Jenica smile inwardly. She didn't mind really. It was so nice to have company now and again. Dakota seemed so lively and she had a way about her that made Jenica feel like she could just giggle senselessly! Strange.

"Airplane food stinks! Okay, let me whip you up something really fast then." she said before buzzing about the kitchen grabbing utensils, dishware, cookware, ingredients.

"The Asper has seen it's busy peaks and you see people come and go. Lately though it's been quieter. It's a good thing. Some of the people aboard this ship have been through some tough times. Especially the Captain. We have a new township and it seems as though people are itching to explore...but....scared. We're not too sure how this township views supernaturals or not. In our old home of Lockeport...ugh...it was such a disaster!" now Jenica was chef rambling.

"Samara...was beautiful, don't get me wrong. But...there is just something about earthbound places you just can't match. Port Thume has that feeling you know? Anyways, the Captain was suppose to meet with a Thume native last night but...she never did show. Guess she is going to have to figure out another way to get her questions answered." Jenica told Dakota.

'So, what brings you to the Asper?' she asked.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Exploring Town

Rini tapped again, and the snoring stopped, she had raised an eyebrow and took a step back. The female had expected him to come out through his mirror to greet her. She would continue to wait, wondering what was taking the male so long. As she heard his voice, Rini would turn around and face Heiden, a smirk crossing her lips.

"You might look good but I know you were snoring behind there..."

She laughed lightly and shook her head, her hair swaying with her.

"Ready to go or shall we get some breakfast?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

ʻʻsome sɑy the world will end in fire,
    some sɑy in ice.
    from whɑt Ive tɑsted of desire
    i hold with those who fɑvor fire.
    but if it hɑd to perish twice,
    i think I know enough of hɑte
    to sɑy thɑt for destruction ice
    is ɑlso greɑt
    ɑnd would suffice.ʼʼ

User Image

xx.apparel
xx.thoughts: "---"
xx.with: jenica
xx.location: kitchen

"Tough times?" The brunette stopped by one of the counters and leaned against it to listen to Jenica's explanation, her eyes following the woman while she bustled around to cook. She picked up on Lockeport- that's where her mother had said the Asper had been docked when she frequented it. As for Samara, well- that wasn't a familiar city to her at all. She made a mental note to ask about that later. when she had the chance. Jenica seemed to like to talk as much as she did, though!

Before she could get the words out though, Jenica was asking her about what brought her here. "Word of mouth, mostly. And curiosity. My mom used to hang out here a lot~ And she had some pretty fun stories." She grinned, hopping up to sit on the edge of the counter to- hopefully- get out of Jenica's way while she worked. "So like... Y'all are kinda hiding yourselves from the humans now, until you can find out how they feel about others?" Hiding herself was what Dakota was used to doing- having grown up in a neighborhood with all humans- and talking about the supernatural so freely made her feel just a little nervous.

"And what's Samara? sorry for all the questions, by the way." Kota smiled sheepishly, shrugging.

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Lv 2 Heiden's Keep / Oni's Quarters ~ Threads: Casual

Heiden laughed. Wasn't Rini just so cool. She didn't even b***h at him for lying and doing his best to at least try to make it seem like he hadn't ******** up.
'We need to speak with my mother first. But, I'd actually like to get breakfast in town!' oh my jeezles! Was this their first date being officially back together? Why yes. Yes it was.

Heiden and Rini would make their way up to bar level and then out the door, across the deck all the way over towards the pool side. Her room sat just below the pool deck. Knocking on her door he heard her voice beckon for him to come in.

'Hey mum...I have been meaning to ask you for some time now. I can't see to get that one door open in my room. You said you'd tell me about it but you never did. It's bothering me. I want to know what is in there.'

His mother seemed to remember something. She jumped to her feet with a 'ah right! Sorry I forgot. I have had just so much going on.' She had then moved over to her oak desk and opened a drawer, pulled out a box and opened it. It was a leather necklace with a black key upon it. She handed it to Heiden.
'I think you are ready to have this...but know this heiden...it's technically our families most secret hiding spot. You tell absolutely no one.' she looked to Rini 'no one'. She didn't want Rini to tell anyone either.

His mother seemed to eye them both a moment before continuing to speak.
'Like a magnet the key will lead you in the right direction.'

'Thanks!...' he took the key from her. He knew this key had to belong to his father as well. His silver-ish eye's looked at her, he smiled. "Hey so...Rini and I are going to go check out the town...you cool with that? I mean I just thought I'd let you know just in case.'

'Well, I haven't had the chance to scope it myself. My suggestion is to act like normal human beings. No abilities what-so-ever until we can find out whether Port Thume accepts supernaturals or not. We don't need another Lockeport repeating its self. '

Heiden pulled out a vial from his pocket and wiggled it at his mother. "i think I have perfected the polleo speculum tincture" he said referring to his own homemade potion. It was the potion that protected his eye's from the UV but he would also wear his sunglasses. He turned to Rini 'maybe we should get some hair dye?'
Looking back at his mother he nodded "We'll be careful"

The two would leave his mothers quarters. Heiden put the necklace around his neck and slipped his hand into hers. The two would walk off the ship together.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

" I wonder what dining choices are here are in town for us"

Rini walked behind Heiden slowly, following him to Oynx's quarters. She came from behind Heiden and smiled at Oynx.

"Good morning Oni!"

She laughed softly and smiled at the woman, she looked a lot better then she did last night. She raised an eyebrow at the question Heiden posed to his mother. Looking at the key she wondered what it lead to. What door was he talking about? She smiled at Heiden, then Oni once more, interlacing their fingers into one anothers hand, giving it a squeeze then letting go.

"We will be safe, I promise..."

When they exited Onyx's room she eyeballed Heiden.

"Hair dye? what color?"

As he grabbed her hand, she smiled as they walked hand and hand off the ship and into town.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bohemian shutterbug

"It's too much to even explain" she rolled her eye's as she stopped chopping and looked over her shoulder at her. She went back to chopping.

'Oh yeah? who's your mum?' she asked but then continued to answer her questions 'pretty much. After what happened to us in Lockeport...yes! Yes we are being cautious for now. Samara was this floating city in the supernatural realm. Like I said, it was gorgeous but I know in Onyx's heart of hearts she didn't want to leave the human realm. After all she was born here. Samara was fun while it lasted. I think we were there for like six months tops or so. I myself being human, can say that I am happy to be home as well. So yeah, keep that in mind for the time being. If you venture out into Port Thume, if you have abilities, try not to use them." she said putting the finishing touches on the food.

Spinning around she walked to the kitchen table and set the plate down. It was a plate of cheesy fettuccine and mushrooms with chicken breast and a side of blanched mixed veggies in a sweet teriyaki sauce.
'What would you like to drink?'

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

Kodan awoke with a start as a sharp pain shot through his jaw. He had accidentally laid his cheek on his knuckle. He blinked and then winced. He slowly sat up and then reached for vial on the bed side table. He downed it with an odd face before he got himself up and took a shower. While he washed up, he thought to himself about what would be a good way to possibly apologize to Onyx, but yet at the same time, maybe help him in the forgiveness category with such a beautiful woman as her. He did admit, she was sexy when angry, well despite her trying to hide it. He thought to probably go into town and he was set to find something good. He dried off and then got dressed, he left the necklace from Samara on the bedside table. He searched into his jacket and pulled out a chain necklace and an pendant of Mjölnir. It was a symbol of strength and protection, something from his ancestry that he tried to keep close to him. He felt alittle more at peace with it against his skin. Once he was dressed he left his new room and then set off towards the town at 7 in the morning.

After about thirty minutes, Kodan had returned to the ship. He felt horrible that he hadn't managed to find something more, but yet he hoped that sweets would be a good choice. In his hands he was carefully carrying a small little pink box with a large cupcake in it. It was made of lemon cake, lemon cream cheese, coconut shavings and a cherry atop of the masterpiece. He not a clue if she would like it, but the bakery had said it was a favorite of the town. He had partially forgotten where Onyx's cabin was, but it only took him finding some landmarks on the ship to find her cabin. He took a deep breath and straightened his vest like top, even pushed down the hood that he had put up in the return. He rose his hand and then knocked upon Onyx's door. He ruffled his hair alittle and then smiled as he waited for her to open the door as he held the box in his hands.

Outfit: Roaming the Ship
Locations: Asper Cabin - Port Thume - Asper

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

ʻʻsome sɑy the world will end in fire,
    some sɑy in ice.
    from whɑt Ive tɑsted of desire
    i hold with those who fɑvor fire.
    but if it hɑd to perish twice,
    i think I know enough of hɑte
    to sɑy thɑt for destruction ice
    is ɑlso greɑt
    ɑnd would suffice.ʼʼ

User Image

xx.apparel
xx.thoughts: "FOOD"
xx.with: jenica
xx.location: kitchen

"Her name's Lesi." She watched the woman for a moment to see if she recognized the name, but it had been so long... Kota wasn't sure if Jenica had been around at the same time or not.

Samara sounded kinda fun though! Six months would be a long time to stay away from what you knew as home, she imagined, and Dakota wondered what had made them leave Lockeport in the first place- it was probably a long story, too. But to visit for a little while as a vacation spot? That could be fun! "I know I'd be missing home, too! Especially if it was hard to travel between the two realms. And no worries about me blowing the cover. I'm pretty good at staying undercover." Dakota wondered if the ship was fair game, though. If they could, albeit carefully, be themselves on board.

The food was finished and placed on a table before she could ask, though, and the smell of it nearly had her drooling. Kota slid off the counter and headed to the table eagerly, barely waiting til she was seated to pick up the fork and start in on the delicious meal. And she didn't even try answer Jenica's question until a couple bites later. "Water's fine! I don't drink-drink. Has anyone ever told you you're a hell of a great cook?" The slender brunette grinned sheepishly, taking another bite after the words were out.

Maybe it was because she hadn't eaten an actual meal since she'd gotten on the plane but this was the best meal ever!

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

A knock came upon her door. She thought it was jenica. She jumped to her feet still in her Sleep wear and whipped open the door.
                    "Finally! I could eat you-uuuhhhhhhhhh erp." she saw Kodan standing there with a pink box in his hand.

Her house coat was a shorter one this time and came to about mid thigh. Her long raven black hair was down, shiny like a sheet of pure black satin. That chest of hers could not be hidden very well especially in such thin fabrics. It wasn't like her kimono's that could hide her dangerous shape.

"K-kodan...hey, c'mon in..." she said trying to close up her robe tighter around her chest. It was kind of cold standing in the door way like that.

Once inside and the door was closed she led him over to the couch where she had been sipping on her tea. She sat upon her one leg and self consciously tugged downwards on the hem of her robe. The more she tugged downwards, the more it threatened to expose her chest.

"So what brings you here?" she eye'd that pink box apprehensively.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bohemian shutterbug

"Hm...Lesi...that sounds familiar. But I cannot place it. Yeah, once we moved to Samara we didn't travel back home. It was awful. Lockeport was awful too though. Somehow we got found out. There was an uprising. Half the people were for us and half the people were against us. Eventually and after many deaths on both sides, we were forced to leave. I know it was for the better...i mean from what I can see and tell so far, Port Thume seems a lot better than Lockeport. I mean I'm a lockeport native...and even i can say, it was pretty bumpkin. Fishermans village originally. Boo-de-hoo." she blabbed.

Jenica rummaged through the fridge and pulled out her left over chicken salad and joined Dakota at the table. A fork and two glasses of water later for the both of them, she started eating.

'thank you! Onyx had taught me basically everything I know.'

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

The sight in which befall his eyes were one that he would never forget, neither would he want to. He felt a shiver run down his spine before he couldn't help but to grin at Onyx, whom had set her up for a comeback from what she had been saying as she opened up the door.

"I could eat you up too", he said softly, lightly chuckling.

His eyes wandered up and down a moment as he took in and studied her figure. Yes, she was a dangerous one and he felt like he could brave the hell for that woman. He couldn't help, but to smile at her charmingly as he walked inside. She somehow seemed to be embarrassed by her exposure, oh he very much indeed enjoyed the view as she was a magnificently beautiful woman, there was no doubt of that. He could see her perkiness through her robe and he watched her as she went to sit down.

"Oh, I.. have a gift for you Onyx. Its a peace offering and an apology", he said before he set down the pink box next to him on what he believed was a table. He unzipped his vest hoodie and then walked over to her as he covered her with it. He wished he had worn something longer or something, but there would be nothing he could do now.

She was now covered more, but that left Kodan shirtless and his bare chest for her enjoyment. Maybe now she wouldn't feel too bad to have been exposed to him as he had willingly exposed himself to her as well. He retrieved the pink box and then came back to where she sat on the couch. He bowed his body and presented it to her in a respectful manner. He straightened up as she looked at her, his muscles flexing and moving a fluid motion as he had done so. He placed his hands behind his back as she watched her open the box to find the cupcake inside.

"I hope you like cupcakes, the baker told me its a local favorite. I'm sorry that it was all I could give you Onyx".

Outfit: Roaming the Ship
Locations: Onyx's room

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Lv 2 Heiden's Keep / Oni's Quarters ~ Threads: Casual

As Heiden and Rini walked off the ship he thought about it for one moment after knocking his latest creation back.
"I don't know...black I guess seeing as how both of my parents have black hair?" he told her. "I don't know how to use the s**t so you'll have to help me."

The two would find make their way up into Main. Main was a busy place as most of the decent business and schools existed. There was simply a lot of foot traffic here but it wasn't comparable to New York City or anything. The two would find themselves a cute little cafe called Saints Cafe. Entering they would get themselves a window seat. So far everything was going good. The air was filled with the scent of fresh baked goods that was enough to make your mouth water. The scent of waffle cones, cinnamon, peanut butter cookies hot off the rack, it reminded Heiden of just how hungry he was. When their menu came it wouldn't take Heiden long to place his order. The fanciest crepes he'd ever ordered let me tell you! A cup of fresh joe was delivered to them promptly, Heiden ordered himself an Irish cream. It reminded him of home. Well, the other home. It was the coffee he and his dad had shared a lot.

He sat there trying not to stare at rini. He noted the effort she had put into the way she looked. Most guys might not notice or care to appreciate their woman and their efforts. He did. She took pride in being with him and being seen with him. It was flattering really. She wanted everyone to know that Heiden had himself a good looking girlfriend. It was okay. He wanted to do the same for her.
'You look lovely by the way.' he told her and then took a sip of his coffee.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

"Black could work...but I will miss your hair as it is now...People dye their hair all the time, but I guess it is about feeling safe right?"

She smiled at him, watching the shops and school grounds as they walked up main street. She watched families shopping, kids playing, the people of the port enjoying their day to day life. She always wondered what a simple life would be like. Now she had the chance, as long as little trouble came their way. They walked in the café, and she inhaled deeply. The place smelt amazing. They got a table and sat down, she glanced at the menu. Just like Heiden she got herself crepes, strawberry and cream. Instead of coffee, she got herself a cranberry juice, one of her favorite things to drink. As she looked around, she felt eyes on her. It was Heiden of course, when their eyes met she grinned at him. Their food arrived, she took a bite, and sipped her drink.

"I look lovely, but you are handsome"

She was so happy right now, sitting here with him. In this café, just them together. It was peaceful and enjoyable to be there. New place, the troubles they had cleared up.

"This is so nice...and we have barely begun..."

She spoke gently, Heiden would most likely think that she ment the café and the food. Yet, it was actually a whole other meaning, it ment everything. Being able to share a moment with him, a real unafraid moment of loving him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx had heard his initial comment but pretended to not hear it. She wouldn't say anything.
                    When Kodan removed his vest exposing his bare chest she looked away a moment. He came over to her and gave it to her. Onyx being Onyx scoffed and shook her head.
                    'no no Kodan...please it's not necessary.' she pushed the vest back upon him.

She turned her attention immediately to the pink box.
                    "A peace offering you say? Apology?" she giggled. "Kodan...you didn't have to do this."

When she heard that it was a cupcake she immediately got excited. She loved cupcakes.
                    "Kodan ... I love cupcakes, it's a wonderful gift. Thank you." she said opening the pink box.

Her eye's rest upon a lemon cupcake. It had coconut shavings on the top and was crowned with a cherry. Not a shitty maraschino cherry but a real cherry. It took everything to not wiggle in her spot right now. She could feel her mouth watering for it.
                    "wow...this looks...amazing! I'm sorry I cannot eat this in front of you. I just can't let you see me in that kind of light" she joked and teased about herself.

She couldn't help but pluck the cherry and pop it into her mouth to suck the icing off of it. It lifted on the bottom of it as she had plucked it. She then broke away the cherry from the stem and silently, pleasantly, died inside. When was the last time she had cherries and or cupcakes? This was an amazing treat. She read the label of the sticker on the box...she will definitely have to take a look at this place.

'I accept your apology Kodan. I am glad that you are here. I do wish to speak more with you. I didn't mean to come off as unsympathetic to you, your feelings and or situation yesterday." she told him with a sigh.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Quote:
Early Last Night

Metal had been gone for quiet a while, actually most of the day and most of the morning. After all much like Onyx he'd also been turned human, and there just were some things that were a bit weird for him now that he was mortal once more. One thing as an immortal and being a 'night owl' he was used to either not sleeping or just sleeping during a short span of time; and even as much as he had fought with himself he'd actually fallen asleep within a tavern. The same tavern that he and Onyx had visited the other night. Through the night he'd been sitting at a corner booth, his body leaned back into the shadows of the corner as his right leg stretched out along the seat, his left leg resting down underneath the table while his left hands finger tips rounded the edge of a cold glass holding a brown liquor, the small aroma of what seemed like candy came from the glass while his hand eventually slid down along the glass wrapping his fingers against the cup while bringing it back to his pink lips allowing the edge to press back as the liquid came from the cup rushing past his teeth and running down his throat, a small burn came from the drink before allowing the glass to rest back down along the table.

Metal's body was no longer covered in the clothes that Onyx had provided for him instead of the lose kimono that she had allowed him to wear his body was dressed in what seemed more of a modern day look. His upper torso was covered by a tight blue tank top and resting along his shoulders was a black vest jacket, it was short and stopped halfway down his back though the ends of the jacket ran lower and further down his body as it rounded his body and dropped down just below his waist line in the front. His legs were covered by a loose black fabric, what seemed like belts ran down from the wait and flowed along the side of each leg, three belts on each leg, the one in the middle a light grey while the other shorter two were blue like the tank top. Metal's feet were still well bare. He'd grown accustom to no longer wearing shoes and even as a human it was something he practiced within the village he could remember.

Even though he was human once more, it mostly had some advantages, one no one stared at his pale skin, no one questioned some of the demonic and vampiric symbols that covered his right arm in a sleeve of art and ink. Most assumed him a mercenary or some kind of sword for hire. And since he was technically new into this town it helped play to his mysterious nature as well as tie into the possible story of him being a traveling sword for hire. Having grown tired though that night he'd taken his last drink from the small glass, it was one of what seemed three others from that night. An as he leaned back still eying people as they walked in approached him or some times glanced his direction his eye's slowly shut and he passed out from lack of sleep. This was one of the negatives that he felt human's had. Bodily needs such as sleep or hunger, he had fell asleep within the bar. It wasn't until late at night around two in the morning had once of the waitresses woke him and explained that they were closing for the night and would re-open later that day around noon. Staggering the lady assume he was just sleeping off a drunken night and attempted to help him to the door before he pushed her away he just groaned and walked out of the bar, his body stepping out into the night air looking around. His hair flowed behind his body running down his back and flowing around like water as the wind blew lightly that night.

Moving towards the dock area his body swayed back and forth and for once in a long time Metal felt his body do something it had no longer done in a while. A cold shiver rushed his spine and caused his arms to perk up as the skin tightened and allowed small bumps to rise up along his skin before shaking his body to keep his muscles warm and hopefully warm his body. Moving along the streets he was a little annoyed that he could no longer see down the streets in an amazing feet, blind to the shadows like those that he'd found and tortured, frightened and killed. A deep breath came into his lungs before being released into a heavy sigh and he realized for the first time, was he destined to be human forever, until that day. Shaking his mind of that thought he felt his mind come to ease once more, another thing he wasn't used to. Metal might have been a malicious vampiric a*****e last week but this week his mind no longer dreamed of blood and murder, the battle scarred landscapes of images and the pulsating pounding sounds of screams and flashbacks from events back in his day no longer ran through his mind in a blur. Moving down the street his body came to a stop as he stared looking at the large ship, his eyes staring at the faint lights that were still lite along the outside of the windows that layered the side of the back of the ship, probably one of them was the good ole' captain herself. It was late, and he was pretty sure even with his years of being a hitokiri he wasn't going to sneak aboard the ship without waking her and her bombarding him with questions.

Walking down the road he passed the pier that ran towards the ship to where it was docked, his bare feet pressed down now against the sand while he continued to walk, the sand pushed up under his weight and pressed against his feet. The sun having beamed down along it all day still kept it warm, something that actually made him feel better. His body came down under the pier and found a large post that stuck up from the ground to help hold the pier up. His body crouched down and leaned against the pier post while he rested there for the rest of the night. His feet pushing down and out into the warm sand to keep himself warm for the night. Arms crossing over his chest while his eye's closed once more for the night until day break that morning. Waking up early during the day his body shook just a bit, it was pretty early int he morning since the last he was wake which was just a few hour ago, the sun was just breaking along the horizon and shining over the open waters that encircled the island they had been transported too. Pushing himself from the warm sand his feet were uncovered and just shook, maybe sleeping on the beach under the pier wasn't such a great idea, there was sand all over his pants, mostly his a** and legs.

Quote:
Early that Morning

Moving up to the pier itself he just walked along the planks and up the board onto the ships deck. Metal's eyes just adjusted to the natural light of the day and looked around, his hands brushing sand from his pants and some from his shirt while he stood there. His tall and slender toned frame showing well in the light and mostly due to the tight fitting tank top he was wearing along with the short jacket vest that looked much like a tank top as well. His form just headed for the inside of the ship walking to a different room than normal, it seemed that many of them were still asleep and the captain's quarters were dark and no light came from her open room. He figured her still asleep. Moving into a different room it was clear that it was the bar area, within the room he stood and looked around the room, moving behind the bar his hand and body came down reaching under the counter top as he felt around for something. It was them that a quick clicking noise came from the bar counter and something heavy fell down into his hand. Pulling up and out a long blade came from the counter, its shimmer just flickered along the morning sunlight before he headed out of the room. Walking back out into the hallway he glanced back out to the captain's room as he thought for a moment, she'd be pissed that he'd been gone all night, more so that he threw her clothes away.

Shaking his head once more Metal just moved walking back out onto the deck he stared for a moment. The sun was about halfway up now and the open water was still, that errie calm before the storm as some would put it. A small nod came from him before moving his body right towards the mast of the large ship. Looking at the pole that held most of the large sails that adorned the ship his right hand brought the sword forward. The six foot long blade ran along the deck carving a thin line into the deck before coming up and slicing a chip off the mast in one quick fluid motion. The arc of his swing caused the blade to come over his shoulder and slam down hard along the deck before being picked back up. His eyes narrowed before turning his left shoulder to the mast and gripping the hilt with both hands bringing the sword back up along the same area slicing another sliver of wood from the mast in another arc, this one though was smaller. His hands turned at the peak of the swing and turned the blade downward, this time slicing the blade right back down in a heavy chuck of wood. Pulling the blade back out of the wood his body turned allowing his left arm to let go of the blades hilt and his right arm to exert more force as he turned and slammed the long blade into the other side almost going half way through the mast itself. Though most would see this as destorying the mast, he knew the ship would soon kick in it's mysterious power to repair itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff