Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

Pink in Style
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
???

A new face entered into the cafe, sunglasses covering her eyes. She had a high ponytail and wore a white skirt despite whatever cold weather still lingered outside. She looked around with neither a smile nor frown on her face. She didn't seem to get why this place was so special, but she sat down and asked for a menu. She was very... tan.

User Image
Hearing the small bell over the door sound, Molly made her way out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a hand towel having just finished doing the dishes.
"Oh hello. Welcome to Four Colors. My name is Molly, can I get you anything?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

Natalie needs a mocha right about now.

✥ ✥
"Well..." Natalie mused softly, "hopefully I'll be able to handle the math part, since that's what I got my degree in before I diverted a little bit into cryptography. But I have a feeling I'm definitely gonna have to buy a new notebook to write down all the rules and stuff," she added with a chuckle.

Joe sat down at a table, smiling and saying that there were threats outside greater than the ones inside, and that it was warm and cozy in the cafe. "That's true," Natalie agreed, sitting down across from him. "Part of the reason why I love it here so much is that it's so homey. When we're not being attacked, that is!" she added with a wry smile and a roll of her eyes. "And granted, I only know a little bit about the threats outside...except that they're what's been keeping me cooped up here for a week and a half because everybody at work is so afraid of what would happen if I went anywhere. Wish I could go back to the office, though. Or at least take some work home with me. Anyway..." She shook her head ruefully. "Hopefully things'll work out soon. And in the meantime, it's frigid outside and nice and warm in here, I'm in good company... Plus there's chocolate in here!" she added with a wink.

Just then the door opened again, and a girl with yellowish-blond hair walked inside. Natalie noted that the girl was not wearing a jacket or any winter gear despite the fact that the temperature outside was freezing. That's interesting...well, observe and report, like usual, I guess! She watched out of the corner of her eye as Molly greeted the girl...
✥ ✥

"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
(( I really need to remember to login ))

Nic suddenly awoke, having fell asleep on the counter. He pulled his goggles up to his forehead, revealing large red marks around his eyes. "Oh uh Did I miss anything?" He said, rubbing his eyes. He cracked his neck, yawned, and scratched his chin.

Time-traveling Ally

Mademoiselle Alvinette

User ImageJoe nodded to her and his smile seemed a little more sympathetic, it was no fun being forced to stay cooped up somewhere. But at least she was stuck here and not somewhere like a creepy hotel or the office itself. Yet again she might feel more at home with all thospe mountains of paperwork.
"Well hopefully issues will resolve themselves soon and you can head back home. I've been doing some further investigations and I might have found a reliable ally working near Lorri Molli'ante. Besides her own husband that is...That man is a bit of an interesting one. He enjoys wealth yes, but he hates mobster lifestyles and dealings. Thus why he became a Gaian athlete...I have a feeling he hasn't caught wind of his wifes latest shenaningans. But yes, we now may alos have an alley on our side. I'll tell them to stop in later in the month and meet you. If they prove their loyalty...Otherwords I wouldn't dare risk it."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
Natalie's eyes widened. "Really?" she replied in a low voice. "I kind of had a feeling that Lorri Mollina'te and her husband sort of ran in different circles, but I didn't know he was that adverse to the organized-crime bit. And if there really are people on our side who are working near Molly's mother, maybe they can start passing intel on to us soon. I just hope they aren't passing info about US over to HER. The fact that she's been researching the Compass of Man just...creeps me out." She could feel goosebumps on the back of her neck just thinking about it, and it took all the willpower she could muster to suppress the accompanying chill. It was time for her to stop living her life afraid of everything. If she couldn't learn to face her fears and think calmly under pressure, what kind of agent was she?

She blinked a few times. "Actually," she said, "I love living here. I just don't like not being able to even walk to the beauty-supply store and back. I miss the little things. I mean, I definitely understand that that's the way things have to be for now; I just feel kind of useless not being able to do my normal things. Anyway...'nuff of my gripes! We've got bigger fish to fry, right?" And with that, she gave her typical wry smile again.
✥ ✥

iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

Mademoiselle Alvinette

User Image
Reaching across the table he set his hand over Natalie's, "If it makes you feel any better I think you'd look just as gorgeous without all that paint on ya'. I'd offer to go pick it up for you but then...Heh. I'd probably mess it up or go overboard like I just did for Valentine's Day."
He moved his thumb over her fingers smiling. Nailpolished feminine nails, ones that for a long time he had simply seen flying over a keyboard or typewriter.
"Yes if emmory serves correctly Baron Hector Lars Molli'ante once served under Von Helson dirrectly as one of his croonies. But then he began a family and such an overbearing man seemed to threaten what happiness he had been lead to believe he might forge with Lorri. But somewhere along the line it seems money was her only love. Molly grew up in a rather broken home all things considered and her father was hardly ever in the picture during Red's reign of growing terror as his succesor to serve under Von Helson..."
He chuckled wrly. "But if anyone could ever keep Lorri in line it would be Hector. Though oddly a few months ago while on a tour it seems he up an vanished. We've been trying to locate him and in trying to do this we stumbled upon another possible pawn to use..."
Joe looked aside making sure Molly was no where around to overhear and leaned in to whisper to Natalie. "He'd be one of Molly's cousins. Now I don't want to have to pit Molly's family against each other but we don't have many alleys on our side on that caliber. Besides which I guess the two haven't ever met formally. His father never approved of his brother marrying Lorri..."
He rested his chin in his free hand and sighed shaking his head. "I just hope this kid proves to be a reliable help or else I'm going to be really cheesed. Our only saving grace right now is that Molly's mom made some kind of truce with Moo not to act against the cafe' and to hold off retrieving Molly until after the wedding...and no public publication of the wedding taking place has been made so until then...This place is safe. But outside of it...Its unfortunately a gray area she'd love to exploit."

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy
Mademoiselle Alvinette
???

The tan yellow haired girl took off her sunglasses. She had plain yellow eyes but what was really noticeable was the yellow dot under her eye. When one looked further, they could see two yellow lines above her shirt too. She seemed miffed at the girl, for who knows what reason, and looked to the two talking about Lorri.
What do I want? This is simple. A ring and a girl. And maybe even some revenge too. But I suppose I can only get two of those things here... Unless one of your little friends over there she jerked her head over to Natalie and Joe, wants to be my meal for today. My employer has a certain... desire for certain people. Molly. She looked the girl deep in the eyes and frowned.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
Natalie smiled wryly. "Hey, I like my paint," she said. "Don't begrudge me my girly stuff. Heh, if you don't mind going into the beauty-supply store, I'll even make you a list and give you that little card they punch every time you shop. And I'd even pay you back. Seriously," she said, her smile softening, "I'd be eternally grateful. Girly stuff helps keep me sane, especially when it's one of the few things I have control over, like these days when I can't even go for a walk." Joe had his hand over hers, and she liked that feeling. "By the way, the nail polish is 'I'm Not Really a Waitress,' and it's my favorite one."

Joe began telling her more about Molly's parents and their relationship dynamic, and Natalie listened closely. "Poor Molly," she said softly. "And the baron disappearing like that...that worries me. Do you think that...that Lorri did something to him? Or is he maybe just lying low and I'm reading too much into things?"

Joe told her a little about their possible contact, Molly's cousin...and about the truce. Natalie sighed. "That's what worries me. Plus, what are our guarantees that Lorri Mollina'te is telling the truth and will actually keep her end of the truce. What bothers me, though, is the number of secret passages into this place. One of which leads directly to Durem. Meaning...this place might not even be safe. Just because they've promised not to attack doesn't mean they're not sending people through the tunnels to spy on us."

And just as Natalie finished speaking, the yellow-haired girl took off her sunglasses and said some very chilling words. "What do I want? This is simple. A ring and a girl. And maybe even some revenge too. But I suppose I can only get two of those things here. Unless one of your little friends over there wants to be my meal for today. My employer has a certain...desire for certain people. Molly."

"Joe..." Natalie whispered, "is this person the Yellow that Lily was talking about?" She was already slowly reaching for her revolver, but not wanting to make any sudden moves...
✥ ✥

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageOh....crap.
They were the only words Molly could come up with when the girl explained her reason for being there and she chuckled as she moved to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and moved to hide her other hand with the ring on it behind her back.
"Well I uh...I could go see if we have somethign else in the back a little off menu? Maybe there's some of that blood chocolate left Nero made the other night. Heh heh..."
Molly went to move for the kitchen. I have to move fast! Either take this stupid ring off and go vampire and kick her sorry butt or just....give up.
She paused in the door to the kitchen and huffed hanging her head as she came back to the counter it the only thing between her and this women.
"Revenge...? Revenge for what? What'd this girl do to you exactly?", Molly asked softly if not a little coldly.
Pink in Style

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Yellow

The girl snapped her fingers and Natalie's hand froze.
And just what are YOU doing Natalie? Your little boss may be here, but that doesn't mean anything. I AM Yellow. I DID replace that worthless Red! I guess now you can see why too... She grabbed the gun out of its holster. She then walked outside and threw it as hard as she could. Bye bye gun! This time she actually smiled and revealed a pair of pearly white fangs.

Time-traveling Ally

Mademoiselle Alvinette

User ImageJoe looked to Natalie and moved to nod slowly. "Yes I agree the color is nice enough on its own but if you mix it with the wrong ones then you get problems."
Yes, I think it is. This is bad..., Joe thought and noticed Natalie itchign to grab her revolver and shook his head again. Not here. Not now. Too many eyes.
He moved to gesture to his eye and then moved to tug on his ear. Listen and wait for my que.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
Natalie's jaw dropped for a split second, but then she quickly snapped her mouth shut again. She had followed Joe's signal and held off on grabbing her gun, but Yellow grabbed it right from its holster and threw it outside before anybody could do anything. Great, NOW what am I supposed to do? She's right about one thing: Red WAS worthless. HE never thought to search anybody for weapons, which is a big reason why we're here today and he's not. Instead of letting her panic show, she smirked and coolly said, "At least there's one thing we agree on. Red WAS worthless. And congratulations for proving that you have a slightly higher IQ than he did. But in case you're not aware, you're in direct violation of a truce...not to mention that you came in here uninvited..." Okay, I hope me stalling and my false bravado brought us some time somehow...
✥ ✥

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

Time-traveling Ally

Pink in Style

User Image"HEY!"
Molly emerged from behind the counter and moved to stand between Yellow and Natalie and glared to her. "Back off...This has nothing to do with them. Its me and this stupid damn ring you want right? Or are you here to find out what really happened to Red? Ask Barb that one she'd love to reitterate for you..."
What was with her Mother and others nicknaming their croonies colors, anyways?
"If its true you are Red's replacement than you should be grateful. But if you think that means me and you are gettin' hitched you can forget it, missy."

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Yellow

"Everyone now and days are so tense..."
Blah blah truce and blah blah Red! I don't care! I'm just here to take back what is rightfully mine. She saw the confused looks on their faces and put a hand to her temple and shook her head.. UGH! THE GIRL! Where is Rin?! Rin was peacefully sleeping on the couch, and when Yellow saw her, she smiled a bit and walked over to her. My my! What a bad girl you are! Trying to become happy again are you now? Hmph. She frowned again and Rin did too. Nightmares... Whatever patches of color that were in Rin's hair was gone. Yellow picked the sleeping Rin up and put her over her own shoulder. There. Now let us leave peacefully, or I might just grab those snooping children Lilly and Len when they get near my personal headquarters! With that she left the building and disappeared out the door.

Time-traveling Ally

Mademoiselle Alvinette

User Image
Man she's a fast little thing isn't she? Man we're in a bit of a pickle. At least she said what she wanted but both of theese girls need to lay off the barbs or else they'll just nager her further.
Joe moved to stand near Natalie and moved a hand to hold her at his hip the other free at his side.
"Now lets all just calm down here...Maybe we can talk this out like normal people? After all I must agree there was an agreement made that nothing would occur inside of the cafe' to either customers, residents, or the cafe' itself...."
He looked to the counter and the keys and what not posted near it, and more importantly the phone. "Besides which if you move to attack and devour either me or Natalie you will be in dirrect violation of the Gaian act of 1964. In which it was decided only consentual biting may take place between humans and vampires and only int he prviacy of the home or residence. We are not in a room but rather a place of business....So...If you do move to attack I will need to place you into custody miss Yellow."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff