Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Millionaire

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Glass Passenger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Laurelle Kayleigh

Laurelle heard another voice and turn to see a man with his arms wide open and a goofy look on his face. She started to giggle and covered her mouth. "Well, I like tea... I'm quite fond of apple cider, too. I don't drink much alcohol, though." She smiled and tilted her head slightly at the man and looked around, slowly starting to explore the place a bit more. She turned back to the man and held her hand out slowly and gently, "my name is Laurelle, it's nice to meet you, Moo."

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora looks at Moo again and sighs "its gonna be one of these days again" she thinks "And i get you out of trouble for how you act and what you do when you aren't at the cafe and you know what happens if you try to resist what happens when i smile" Nora says while pulling up some official looking papers from her pocket letting Moo now that she had them on her. "And actually it's not my job, my job description says my work duties are to manage the specials,help create the menu,order ingredients, to manage the kitchen staff and cost control and budgeting for the kitchen the rest i do to keep this place running smoothly and i do it out of the kindness of my heart." Nora chuckles "You would be lost without me AND in big trouble besides i get my main income from the stock market so "I" don't need "YOU", you need "ME"!" she says with her biggest smile and looking Moo in the eyes.
A Glass Passenger
"Now now, Nora, I sign your paychecks. So you should be a little nicer to me." He said, drinking directly from his flask. He suddenly had a very unpleasant feeling about her smile. "If you don't stop smiling like that, I will have to stop you for you." He said, his eyes looking skyward for a moment trying to think over what he said. "Yeah, and help the new customer. 'Tis your job, you know?" He said. Turning to the newcomer again, he sighed, apologetically. "I am Moo by the way." He said.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"Sorry for the delay, i heard you would like tea? Please sit down and order and your order will be sent to your table, and you said you liked apple cider, what do you like best a crisp or a musty taste?" Nora says still not having completely rubbed of the foreboding smile from her face and hoping that her bad mood don't show trough and scare the customer.
Atami Uchiha

Dapper Dabbler

mystmist
Atami Uchiha

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Moo shrugged. A woman always had to have the last word. "One apple cider coming up! This one is on the house." He said, winking at Laurelle. "Now, if you excuse me." He said, walking straight up to Nora. Look at her in the eye, he suddenly leaned in and got alarmingly close. Without even glancing, Moo shake attacked the papers out of her hand, and before she could respond, leaned in close and kissed her on the lips, wiping the smile off her face. "Now, if you would excuse me," He said as he turned on his heel, headed towards the hotel part of the cafe, "I have to use the bathroom. That last drink got something a'brewing in my stomach, and I heard your toilet was heated, Nora!" Moo snickered as he pulled out his master key.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((Hex is back :3))

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

Hex's jaw dropped at the kiss between the two, and his eyes popped out of his head. Turning around, he headed back upstairs, and called over his shoulder, "I'm going to go fix the cable, good luck with the raccoons..."

User Image

Dapper Seeker

It was interesting, really. Jogging up the high hill where the cafe stood idly by. Each step reminded the young lady of how much she deplored running, although running she was not. Instead it was a leisurely pace that led her to the front doors of the Four Colors Cafe. Her head tilted slightly at the name before a grin crossed those copper hued lips. She tip-toed inside and peeked around, the smell of coffee beans and pastries ensnaring her senses instantaneously.

"Oh, nice smell..." She purred, soaking it in. And then her green gaze went flittering about, catching all the layout and the general traffic that had currently occupied the establishment.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"He just had to piss me off even more, i use my concoctions to be kind but if he does this im gonna use my network" Nora sighs picks up her mobile phone and sends a chain message to all employes of the cafe, all the areas shopkeepers and some of her special friends in high places, "Moo Code Red, immediate blockade of Moo activities and sale of "liquid" to Moo in all the four towns and the police department will not longer ignore any of his mishaps." Nora walks up to her room after Moo and locks from the outside her self installed secondary lock after him (installed in case of clingy Lola). And kicks down the Door to the room Moo lives in said room Nora confiscates all bottles of liquid in the room and then unlock the secondary lock to her own room. Then Nora yells "NEVER MESS WITH NORA!" all while she asks herself is she should go further? maybe she should """Sing"""!!!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
MystMist

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Having left his phone in his room, Hex was unaware of the current going-ons of the conflict. "Hey, Nora, what's with all the noise?" He scratched the back of his head, and adopted a rather confused look.
User Image

Friendly Millionaire

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Laurelle Kayleigh

Smiling and still curious of the place, Laurelle went to go sit at a table and smiled to herself, staring down at her hands, which she had held together and twiddling her thumbs. She thought to herself, this place is slightly strange, yet interesting. I may have to come here more often. She sighed happily and waited while thinking of what she could also get. She had a bit of money on her, but nothing major. She needed to go to the bank sometime soon so that she could actually buy things for herself.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora walks up to and looks at hex with a wild look in her eyes and an evil smile on her face that says fear me "It's a Moo Code Red, he pissed me of really bad this time and im not going to let him escape or shrug it of this time so you do understand, right......" Nora says while walking away to stash the confiscated bottles in a safe place "Before i go call a carpenter for me, i broke down the door too the room Moo lives in" Nora walks away only her back showing and the sounds of curses being muttered.
Hexcat123

((o.o.c i may or may not have internet access the next four days so if i cant do punish Moo for me twisted )

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
MystMist

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Nodding frantically, Hex assured Nora. "Y-Yes, I understand completely!!" 'Moo's on code red? Again?' Hex goes up to his room, and grabs his cell phone, pressing the number '9' on speed dial. "Hey John!...Yeah, we need another door fixed....Does today sound okay?...Great! I'll see you later!" Setting down the phone, Hex let out a groan, and flopped on his bed. 'Just more money out of my pay check....'
User Image

((Moo freaks Hex out!!! How is he supposed to punish him?))

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

"They are probably attracted to the bowls of dogfood someone has been putting out for them. I think, maybe we need a sign 'Please do not feed the critters' or something?" He'd long suspected that one of the guests was leaving the food out, but feeding wild animals was a bad idea - especially the raccoons. "We could always get some attack crows, but I think they sleep at night when the bandits come." He'd thought about asking Moo if they could get a cafe dog, but knowing the owner it would be one of those robodogs. The brunette didn't want to wage war on the coons, just wanted them to go back to the woods.

"Someone hacked our internet and shut the cable off? Didn't you put up a new firewall last month?" That was really odd. He didn't even think that people could do that... Apparently they could! Merri then noticed that there was a girl sitting alone at one of the tables.

He watched her for a moment, waiting for her to order something. When she didn't, he turned and pulled a graphic novel off of the shelves and headed over. "Er, excuse me, I noticed that you were kind of alone and, I thought maybe you'd... Like to read something?" It wasn't the first time he'd given someone something to read. It was a good way to entertain them while they were waiting, and often it lead to the buying of something. "You seem new. I'm Merri. We're not always this dead.."

((OoC: Hey. Sorry for the spotty posting - I think I am going to give drawing Merri a swing. Anyone else in here want doodleart of their characters?))

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Hexcat123

Atami Uchiha

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jeffrey M Roth

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex nodded at Merri's ideas, before sighing. "I'll just do what I usually do..." He walked toward the back door, and closed it behind him. If one were to listen closely, they could hear clanging, and the sound of a chainsaw. about 20 seconds later, Hex walked back inside, covered in chocolate and dog fur.
User Image

((Doodle art?))

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

Merri had never been more terrified in his entire life.

((Yeah! Doodleart! It's a doodle that's art.))

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Hexcat123

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jeffrey M Roth

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
"There. Done. They won't bother us for a long time." Wiping some of the chocolate out of his eyes, Hex silently laughed at Merri's expression. "About the firewall, it would take a master hacker, about as good as Moo, to get past my defenses..."
User Image

((That sounds awesome :3 Is for free?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas