Destructive Connoisseur

13,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

*He takes a look at the clock in his cel phone and stands up suddenly* Damn, was it that late already?! Anyway... if ya get any useable hints or knows someone who needs to hire help, lemme know.
*He moves to the counter and starts flirting with the attendant, telling her how she is doing a great work with the way she handles the coffee and so on, and keeps on like that until she gets him a freebie.*
Well, Nora, it was good to talk to you, but I gotta go now. Maybe next time I'm around I can get to know your friend. See ya.
*He winks at the attendant and taps the coffee cup as he moves on to the door. He finishes drinking before he reaches the turn on the road outside... *

Friendly Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Thorz

((occ: the attendant? is that me? I'm confused right now xD sorry! got a headache today :/ can't think wisely though - n -))

Destructive Connoisseur

13,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
l The Night Star l
Thorz

((occ: the attendant? is that me? I'm confused right now xD sorry! got a headache today :/ can't think wisely though - n -))

OOC: let's pretend there are more people working at the cafe by now. there was jsut me and Nora at the moment I wrote that... but if you want, let's pretend it was you. ^^

Friendly Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Thorz
l The Night Star l
Thorz

OOC: let's pretend there are more people working at the cafe by now. there was jsut me and Nora at the moment I wrote that... but if you want, let's pretend it was you. ^^

((occ: oh okay ^O^))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Moo stumbles into the cafe, looking slightly disheveled. A smear of luscious red lipstick was splattered across his face, and his stubble scratched his neck whenever he looked down. Walking carefully behind the bar, Moo picks out his cup, fills it with Italian Roast coffee, and looks around quickly, before pouring some liquid from his flask into it. He falls into the stool without spilling his coffee, taking a swig from it as he does so. "Ahh... Nothing like a nice cup of coffee in the morning." He mumbled. Looking around, he noticed no one, and sighing, he cupped his hands and yelled, "HELLO? ANYONE HOME?"

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

Peeking his head into the kitchen, Hex took a look for any pastries. He tiptoed inside, and snatched up a chocolate muffin, before 'stealthily' sneaking out of the kitchen. He jumped as the owner's voice boomed throughout the shop, and turned toward the bar. "M-Moo! You're here!"

User Image
A Glass Passenger

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Spying his tech, Moo slammed his mug down onto the bar, swearing to himself. "HEX! Is that internet problem fixed?" He said, a tone of amusement hinted in his voice. He loved messing with his IT, and regularly caused problems in his own system, just to keep him on his toes. "Well?" Moo said, acting impatient and drumming his fingers on the bar.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A Glass Passenger

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

The mint-haired teen shuffled his feet. "Well, almost. It looks like someone hacked in and changed something..." He quickly pushed his glasses up, and put on a shaky smile. "It'll be done before the end of today." Inside, he was even more shaken up than he looked. 'When did Moo get here!! I thought I had another day before he would show up!'

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Pretending to look thoughtful, Moo scratched his whiskers. "Now, would it be the same nuisance as last time? He asked, staring at him with his large blue eyes. Shaking his head with a chuckled, Moo started again, "Oh Hex, what ever shall I do with you? Shall I let Lola have at you?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A Glass Passenger

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

Letting an invisible shiver make it's way up his spine, the IT shook his head. "I-I'm not sure if its the same person, but it shouldn't be too hard to fix." Inching his way back to the kitchen, he gave another shaky smile at the owner. "Do you want anything to eat?" 'Why must the owner be so creepy?!'

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Hexcat123

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

"No thank you, I have my liq... coffee." He said with a hickup, and taking another swig from the mug. "Now, next question. Where the hell is everyone?" He asked, looking around. Moo sighed as he thought, looks to be another slow day.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A Glass Passenger

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex gave a glance at the mug, wondering, as always, what was in it. "Well, I believe most of them have school, and not many customers come in once the term starts." He absentmindedly took a bite from the chocolate muffin, and swallowed. Leaning on the nearest counter, he answered again. "I think more people'll come in after school ends today."

User Image

Dangerous Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora walks into the cafe from the kitchen "You don't have to be so noisy Moo, i was out ordering more ingredients and was checking out a new spice store....And Moo you maybe have noticed or maybe not but i think we need to hire another cook, so do you have anyone in mind?" Nora now noticing what state Moo was in began to smile a bit "I hope you don't need one of my special concoctions again, you do know that i always have to look out for you even when you don't want it, especially when you don't want it."
Nora said while pulling out a few ingredients from the cupboards.
((o.o.c not being mean this time))
A Glass Passenger

Dapper Dabbler

Hexcat123

mystmist

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

"Oh, now those were the days. I remember my schooling. Course, it was in sailing, instead of this mumbo jumbo they teach nowadays." Moo said, as his mind was cast back in the days of reminiscing. "Have I ever told you about Gambino? Now there was a character." He said, taking another big drink of his coffee. Looking over at Nora, he smiled drunkishly. "Nora, I AM the second cook, whatsthis?" He said, sticking his tongue out at her.

Aekea Explorer

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barbara Knight:Baker

"Ugh! What a day..." Barbara mumbled to herself as she dragged her feet in to the cafe. Class today was about souffle' ((sp?)) and she had to make one over, and over, and over, and over, again...

"Hey leigh, Merri, Bossman." She waved as she went to her locker to prepare for work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff