Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

After laughing nervously at Moo's reply, Hex look up to see Nora and Barbara walking in. "Nora! Barbara! You're here!" He gave a relieved sigh, and continued eating the muffin he filched from the kitchen.

User Image

Captain Dory
MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

"I mean a cook who is present and cooks when a customer is ordering something and that's not you."OK, time for a instant sobering up concoction Nora was thinking and pulled out a beaker marked "IN CASE OF MOO 1" from the fridge and put it down in front of him. "You know yourself what this means, so what do you choose, drink it or........." Nora says while smiling as she usually do when she deals with Moo
A Glass Passenger
Looking over at Nora, he smiled drunkishly. "Nora, I AM the second cook, whatsthis?" He said, sticking his tongue out at her.

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

Merri, who had been absorbed in putting out the newspapers and new issues of comics that had come in, turned when he heard a greeting aimed at him. He glanced over his shoulder and smiled - it was easy to get absorbed in work sometimes. "Hi Barbara! How was classes?" The brunette smiled and sat the last few comics in place. Then he noticed Hex was there and remembered the cable had been out earlier this morning.

"Hey, Hex. I don't know if it's still down, but the cable was out this morning when I woke up. Also the raccoons are back. I had to beat them off the newspapers with a broom and chase them away. I think they might have figured out how to get in the trash bins again." The last time they'd had a problem with critters, Hex had somehow devised a way to keep them away. How the man had done that - Merri didn't know. He chalked it up to divine IT guy knowledge, and the fact that Hex could pretty much fix anything with shoestrings and chewing gum.

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Captain Dory

Hexcat123

Aekea Explorer

12,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Hexcat123
+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

After laughing nervously at Moo's reply, Hex look up to see Nora and Barbara walking in. "Nora! Barbara! You're here!" He gave a relieved sigh, and continued eating the muffin he filched from the kitchen.

User Image

Captain Dory
MystMist

Barbara Knight: Baker

"Thanks for noticing." Barbara said in a tired voice as she slipped into her work clothes. "Would someone mind telling bossman to never, ever, put souffle on the menue, pretty please?"

"So Nora, what needs to be done?"

Aekea Explorer

12,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Jeffrey M Roth
User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

Merri, who had been absorbed in putting out the newspapers and new issues of comics that had come in, turned when he heard a greeting aimed at him. He glanced over his shoulder and smiled - it was easy to get absorbed in work sometimes. "Hi Barbara! How was classes?" The brunette smiled and sat the last few comics in place. Then he noticed Hex was there and remembered the cable had been out earlier this morning.

"Hey, Hex. I don't know if it's still down, but the cable was out this morning when I woke up. Also the raccoons are back. I had to beat them off the newspapers with a broom and chase them away. I think they might have figured out how to get in the trash bins again." The last time they'd had a problem with critters, Hex had somehow devised a way to keep them away. How the man had done that - Merri didn't know. He chalked it up to divine IT guy knowledge, and the fact that Hex could pretty much fix anything with shoestrings and chewing gum.

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Captain Dory

Hexcat123

"Don't ask."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jeffrey M Roth
'

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
The messily dressed IT gave a sigh. "They got in again?" He took another bite of the muffin, and turned toward Merri. "The cable'll be down for a while, it seems someone hacked in to our computer system, and killed it. I'll get right on the raccoons...." Hex slouched down into one of the chairs. "I don't get how you guys can't just shoo them away..."

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

mystmist

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

A glint in his eye, Moo confidently picked up the vial. "I'm half asian, you know..." He started, while popping the top of his flask and pouring it in the drink. "Mum would put a dab of her hottest sauce on my tongue whenever she heard me swear. Even after I picked up sailing." He said, grinning wickedly. "Bottoms up, mate!" He said, downing it in one go. He swallowed it instantly. "After a while, hot stuff just sort of... well, vanished, I guess." He said, a chuckle accompanying it.

Friendly Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Laurelle Kayleigh

Laurelle had been walking along the streets when she noticed a cafe. Her first thoughts were, I should just keep walking. I have no time to dilly-dally in a cafe.... But after thinking a little more she decided to check it out. It had intrigued her and she got a certain vibe from it. She slowly poked her head in and looked around, then she took a small step in and stood in the doorway happily. Her white hair fell in her face and she quickly brushed it away while nervously walking in more. She was a shy girl most of the time so she tried to hide herself, but who can hide the stumbling mess that she was.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Atami Uchiha

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Smiling at the customer, Hex gave a greeting. "Hello! Welcome to the Four Color Cafe!"

User Image

Friendly Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Laurelle Kayleigh

Laurelle was in her own little world at the time telling herself how dumb she must have looked walking in. She jumped when Hex talked to her and she stared at him with big eyes and her hands up. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle so easily! I was just thinking," she put her hands down slowly and blinked a few times. She slowly smiled and stared at the man. "Th-Thank you. What is this place, though? I have never been here before," she replied to him and looked around, smiling.

Dapper Dabbler

Atami Uchiha

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Turning to the newcomer, Moo winked and grinned goofily. "Welcome to the Four Colors Cafe! Where the workers poison their boss, the cooks never show up, and the top dog is a half insane drunk!" He said, spreading his arms to show off the cafe. "Now, my dear, what would you like? A coffee, comic, or perhaps even a room?" He asked, honestly.

Dangerous Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"Merri it seems like Moo didn't react to my Moo concoction number 1, so i want you to test my Moo concoction number 6 "Experimental" on the raccoons you talked about" Nara says while handing him a sealed iron box. "I hope nothing bad happens to the raccoons" Nora mumbles to herself, "I suppose i just have to punish Moo the old-fashioned way." Nora says to herself with an overly pleasant expression on her

Aekea Explorer

12,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
MystMist
Nora Sylph

"Merri it seems like Moo didn't react to my Moo concoction number 1, so i want you to test my Moo concoction number 6 "Experimental" on the raccoons you talked about" Nara says while handing him a sealed iron box. "I hope nothing bad happens to the raccoons" Nora mumbles to herself, "I suppose i just have to punish Moo the old-fashioned way." Nora says to herself with an overly pleasant expression on her face.
Captain Dory

Barbara Knight: Baker

Barb raised an eyebrow.

"Go on." She whispered with a smirk.

Dapper Dabbler

mystmist

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

"Now now, Nora, I sign your paychecks. So you should be a little nicer to me." He said, drinking directly from his flask. He suddenly had a very unpleasant feeling about her smile. "If you don't stop smiling like that, I will have to stop you for you." He said, his eyes looking skyward for a moment trying to think over what he said. "Yeah, and help the new customer. 'Tis your job, you know?" He said. Turning to the newcomer again, he sighed, apologetically. "I am Moo by the way." He said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff