Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His family? Wow, Alivia knew Moo could be an eccentric man of sorts, though she couldn't help but wonder how he and his family were related to this pirate tale.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor of тнє ƒσυя cσℓσя cαƒє

Moo sighed, as he was disclosing a great secret, and looked around, making sure everyone was paying attention. "The English part of my ancestors were Whigs, also incidentally mostly soldiers of a highly elite unit at the time. It was the equivalent of Her Majesty's Secret Service. They are also the ones responsible for driving Edward Teach to Davy Jone's locker, and I mean that quiet literally. For Davy Jone's locker is the place where the Queen's Dragoons and Valkyries fought Teach; a very deep trench not off the Carolinas, as was later told by the crews, but in the Pacific. They sank the Queen Anne's Revenge and then triggered a very nearby underwater volcano to erupt, burying the immortal Teach and his unliving crew to the bottom of the trench and trapping them there, underneath tons of molten rock." Moo said, sinking into his chair, and feeling like he was going to regret this all in the morning. "Since then, my family and several others have been tasked with making sure that Teach stays buried, until the end of time, across all of our generations. And for three hundred years, we have been successful. But for a reason I will say another night, I have been getting worried, so I contacted another family, and asked them to check on the underwater graves. And they have not returned. So I have contacted all of the other families, and have gotten no answer. Checking in with them, I have found out that they are all dead; slain, from the look of it. It seems that somehow, Edward Teach and his crew escaped their prison, and that they are alive, and they are going to come here to kill me." He finished, his story at an end. Looking around, Moo slumped a little. "I think I may need some coffee." He said, weary beyond exhaustion.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A Glass Passenger

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Hex shook in fury at the end of the story. "How dare those pirates come after my boss!" He lifted his phone out and typed in a special code. "Moo, do you want me to put the cafe on lockdown?"
User Image

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "Good heavens!" Natalie murmured, hoping that her recorder was catching and transmitting all this. It seemed almost too fantastic to believe, and she wondered fleetingly if Moo might be making the whole thing up just to see the looks on everyone's faces. But there was no glint of mischief in his eyes, only worry and weariness and even fear. Maybe this story was true after all. "What can we do to help?" she asked, truly concerned.

A Glass Passenger

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Was this...some kind of joke?
No. Not with as much detail as he's given. I think he's telling the truth., Molly thought worriedly feeling a little dizzy and overwhelmed.
"But Moo..."
Molly couldn't think of anything more to say and got to her feet with a bit of a tremble. Undead pirates? Alchemy? UNDEAD PIRATES?!!
"So...is that a wanring of you taking leave or a reason to be on high alert? And exactly how the heck do we stop a band of undead pirates?!"
Molly paced and stopped only to squeeze her eyes shut. This was NOT part of the terms and conditions of staying here. Why did weird stuff always seem to happen?! Why?!!

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ

"Do? For starters, I need some coffee. Other than that, keep an eye out for pirates, and Hex, I need you to install a perimeter defense system, I put one in your room." Moo said as he was serious again. "Edward Teach is a very really threat. He doesn't care about you all, only me."

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

This last bit of information caused the waitress to stiffen up in her seat. Kill him? Killing means fighting for life. Fighting for life means casualties. And casualties means wounded and dead. Mina crossed her arms nervously as if protecting her body. I'm no fighter...I'm afraid of spiders for god's sake. What does he expect us to do? She cleared her throat at the thought of trying to barricade the doors and it ending up not helping at all.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alivia felt sympathetic. Who wouldn't be if someone you knew had lost their relatives? She was rendered speechless and bowed her head a little.

Then the red-head's jaw dropped. Pirates. From Davey Jone's Locker. Coming to the cafe. To kill Moo.

"Wh-what? Are you serious? ...B-but that stuff only happens in movies! Or so I thought." She was seriously shaking in her seat. Darn it, now she reaaally wished she agreed on her mom buying her that taser.

A Glass Passenger

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
((What a twist...))
((edit- it just re-occurred to me that Lily has nor yet returned! Lol))

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
A Glass Passenger

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
"Already done, sir!" He gave a 'thumbs-up' and pressed 'enter' on his phone keyboard. "I was up all night getting it installed and perfected." The perimeter defense system (pds), activated, shutting metal blinds over the fragile glass windows, and multiple camera screens popped up on his computer upstairs. The sound of doors locking resounded from many corners of the cafe.
User Image

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was used to crisis. She was used to being on alert for herself and her fellow agents. She was used to dealing with threats in secret and keeping innocent civilians out of harm's way. She was even starting to get used to supernatural occurrences since being transferred to this corner of Gaia. But this?? Blackbeard? She let out a ragged sigh, realizing for the first time that she'd been holding her breath. She scribbled a note on a piece of paper, folded it, and handed it to Moo. It read, What can I do to help? I have friends...

She also sent her boss a text saying, We're under lockdown. I may not be able to come in for a few days. Advise.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

Lumina jumped as the window beside her was suddenly enclosed with metal causing her to fall onto the floor. "Damnit Hex! A little warning would of been nice!" She snapped at him, more angry from embarrassment than of being scared by him. With a huff of frustration she got to her feet and brushed herself off.

Acknowledged Now

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ

"No Nat. We can't let them get involved. This is my secret. And Hex, I was talking about the laser like things in your room. They are the only way to defeat Teach. They are teleportation guns, and with those we can send the pirates back to the locker. Make sure they are hooked up everywhere. I am still coding a system for them, but until then..." He paused, before he suddenly looked at the front door in horror. "Oh, s**t." He said, as his eyes widened.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alivia froze for a second and quickly snapped her head toward the door as soon as she saw that Moo's attention was elsewhere. "What? What's wrong?!"
є∂ωαя∂ тєα¢н
вℓα¢квєαя∂

нαℓℓσωєєη αηтαgσηιѕт σƒтнє ƒσυя cσℓσя cαƒє

"Moo? Is that what you call yourself these days?" Edward Teach said as he strode into the cafe. He had hit the door so hard that it went flying off its hinges. He regarded the interior of the place with a wicked smile. "So nice of you to build me such a fine place... to burn." Teach said in an evil sneer as he withdrew an ancient flint and lock pistol. He pointed it at Moo, and mouthed bang, faking a recoil. Laughing evily, he continued. "Moo, ye have until the next full to return her to me, a'for I take what be rightfully mine and burn this all to the ground. Until then, let this be a reminder, Sir Moo!" Teach shouted, before he spun on his heel and retreated from the cafe, laughing maniacally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff