Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Ace smiled at Mazen, "Sure" he said as he moved and mixed the drink waving his hand frosting the glass lightly. "Here you are, name's Ace by the way" he mentioned with a kind smile.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User Image"In a time of peace, my skills are handy." Barraks nodded. "Playing music, telling tales, helping people with my advice, dancing, playing with those around me having a good time." He closed his eyes smiling for a bit. "But combat and hardship, I'm pretty much helpless." He sighed despite his songblade he was a weakling. "Spells and songs take time, I am only so fast." He looked at the man next to him finally. "I was a planet bound soul at the time." he nodded. "I happened to scare a traveler who literally drug a cleric friend of mine to my soul and I was brought me back there and then." He said with a laugh. "I keep getting told I have high favor with multiple deities above and some below." he shook his head. "I don't have one I follow I just keep up what I do." He laughed a bit.
The clouds in the sky came together that caused a loud lightening strike close to the ground by the inn. When the strike cleared away a young witch slowly stood up from the ground. She rubbed her head then wrapped her black cloak around her body. She squinted her eyes and cursed the light. She reached around her neck and rubbed her crystal as she walked toward the door. She pushed the doors opened and stepped inside the bar. She removed the hood of her cloak from her black hair then looked around.

There was something strange happening. She didn't remember who she was and she didn't know where she was. She slowly made her way up to the bar then sat down on a bar stool. She rubbed her crystal again unsure as to why she even had one. "Um...hello?" She asked wondering if someone would talk to her.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Abaven looked over to Barraks as he looked at him. "You're an interesting one...I have been dead for a very very long time...and yet i have never seen or heard of a person like you." He then looked up. "You didn't hear this from me....but Seran and someother gods want to grant you something....possibly the power over an element or something else....when it comes down to it Lady Seran is going to ask you..." He said in a fair warning.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Ace was at the bar serving Mazen but still took the time to stroll over, "Hey there what can I get you this evening?" he asked politely to the witch.

Ace was 5'9 with red hair draping down over his right eye, his left eye was icy blue in color and on his back were two neatly folded icy blue dragon wings. Ace wore a black sweater and red jeans with a magical pendant hanging from his neck. It was hard for someone to tell exactly what he was but the wings gave away a hint that he was related to a dragon creature at least.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mazen smiled while he watched the man make his drink. He watched him wave his hand and frost came over the glass. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ace, my name is Mazen. And that's a neat trick you have there. Quite useful in battle and what not." He said to Ace with a smile before he took a sip from the glass. He smiled while he drank from the glass.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBarraks was shocked. "Thats.....A surprise." He said with a head shake. "I just help those who need it." He said with a nod. "Never thinking of getting something in return...Good and evil both have hearts, demons, angelics, elves, humans, dwarves, and all the others we all have our views and people all have need for guidance, and song, sure I side with my heart which tends to make me good but I also can see another side, I've made friends with people who have tried to kill me."
She looked over at the man who spoke to her and tilted her head to the side. She blankly stared at him while she played with the crystal around her neck. She looked down at the counter top then back up at him. "Can you tell me where I am? And if you've seen me before?" She knew what she requested would sound strange but she was desperate. She had no idea who she was or what she was. The only hint she had was her crystal.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

"That's why you are getting something. So think about what you want and what not..they can grant basically anything..." He cracked his neck. He stayed laying back and listened to the bard go.

Feline appeared in her and Bylis room with a large photo album in her arms and she held it tightly. She sat down on the bed and she shivered with emotion. She didn't understand it but she was in alot of pain emotionally. She hadnt felt like this in a very long time. She opened the photo album and began looking at pictures of her Mother and Father. As she continued to look tears fell from her eyes unwilling of her.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Ace blinked and looked over the girl carefully, "I'm sorry... I have never seen you before and I do not know who you are... Do you have amnesia?" he asked looking over the young witch with concern. "I know what will at the very least will make you feel better" he said as he rushed off into the kitchen. He came back out with a bowl of ice cream strawberry flavor covered in strawberries and whipped cream.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Killi grumbled as she crawled out of her sisters bed again. The room had once been hers but that was a long time ago and a whole other story then. Figuring that Luancy and Desiree were not coming back she showered and did her morningly routine. Today she wore a pair of black jeans, that had no holes in its back pocket, and one of her new favorite corset shirts. Leaving her now flaming red hair soaking wet she headed for the stairs. The four foot pixie had finally gotten past her little emberesment of hiding the scar on her chest from cutting out her own heart and the small stumps from her where her wings had once been, also cut off by hand. She was more calm in most matters but really she was still completely insane. Looking around she wondered where to start as she took a seat at the tables.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBarraks honestly didn't know. "I dunno what I want, I work to make others have it easier, lightening loads, helping those who need healing, those who need someone one to listen and talk too." He nodded. "I have many in life and dead who are waiting for me to return and join them." He nodded. "And many more who need guidance, a bards job is never done and neither is a true friends." He smiled. "But the road is lonely I'll admit." He said looking out. "But..Maybe...Someone is out there for me." he said hoping. "I've been told I'm an odd one."
She looked at the bowl and smiled. She did remember eating something similar to this before. She picked up the spoon then took a bite and sighed with content. "I guess I have that thing you just said." She rubbed her crystal then looked up at him again. "I don't know who I am or what I am. I feel different but I don't know why...I don't know why I'm here." She said looking back down at the bowl.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Abaven nodded. "Well now you have a card to get what you deserve. think about it...you have some time...." He nodded.

Feline couldn't take the pain but she kept looking at her pictures. She knew she had hurt Bylis and a few others. "I'm just not worth it." she said in sorrow as she looked at one of the few pictures of her with her parents as a child. Her heart felt heavy and like it was about to shatter. "How the hell do i keep screwing up...."

((TWIN! recap~ cause i love you...right now Xen has been kidnapped by her sexy daddy D: and Crowley is gonna get her i think....uhhhh -rapes twin- mrgreen ))

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Ace smiled trying to cheer up the young girl, "I know it's hard to lose your memory.. .you can trust me on that... i lost the memory of my past, kinda blocked it out if you will and my fiancee brought me back tot he place I came from and I regained the memory of my past. Perhaps that might help you, do you at least remember where you came from?" he asked curiously trying to help

((Killi Ace is Lunacy... Desi and Lunacy got back like 4 days ago))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff