Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
A woman came walking down the underground pathway, a confident sway in her stride. She had blond hair pulled up in a tie, a pair of sunglasses over her eyes despite the dark environment. She was dressed in a fashionable sweatshirt, a tight skirt around her hips as it stopped on her upper thighs. Her feet were dressed in knee high boots with a tall heel and buckles running up them. She hummed a tune as she listened to her earphones, passing by one of the other underground building where two older men stood conversing.
"She's one of them sirens I tell you. Foolin' those kids with her music."
The woman grinned as she continued walking, her eyes looking to the Tavern ahead of her, She shrugged lightly and swayed her head to the side to push her hair back over her shoulder. She pulled her sunglasses up onto her head as she pushed the front door open, looking around with bright blue eyes.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran appeared in the bar once more. She had cuts and bruises all over her. "Why did i want to be a goddess again?" She asked herself. Her icy blue eyes scanned the room as she began to heal herself. She noticed Xenthara had gone to the store because they were running low on food. She then looked around and saw Renee and Keita. She then snapped her fingers and a goblet appeared in her hand filled with a special wine only for gods. She then turned her head towards the door as it opened. She noticed a woman with blond hair walk in and she tilted her head slightly. She then smiled. "Hello there. Welcome to the Tavern of the night! what can i get you this evening?"

((sorry about that O-o freak storm and what not T.T ))

((AND EDIT! Mikata's awesome ninja skills fooled me again ))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...

User Image
Renee smiled gently at Keita, her arm never leaving his shoulders. "Everyone has sins, Keita. But one's sins do not determine what lies in their heart. I was told that my magic--something I was born with--was a sin. But I was raised never to believe in sin. Despite the gifts you were born with, at your very core you are human. Humans by nature can be jealous, they can be hateful, and they can lust and kill. But humans can also care, and love, and create. Like all things in nature, humans are creatures with both light and dark entities in them, it is just a matter of which side the person decides to allow control over their heart," she said with a gentle smile.

She touched her still flat stomach with her free hand, looking down at it. "As for the child, well, it isn't technically mine. I'm the surrogate mother of Desiree and her boyfriend. This is their child within me, not mine." She smiled. "I didn't even make the love that created this child, if that makes any sense at all," she said with a gentle laugh.

(( Back. I calmed her down. :3 ))
...Is always an illusion
User Image
The woman noticed that she was being acknowledged as she looked over towards the other woman. She nodded in greeting as she walked over to the bar and took a seat.
"Thank you. Could I get a glass of vodka, please?"
She glanced around the room slowly with bright eyes before looking forward again.

(( *sneaky ninja* ))

Loyal Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeek just groaned faintly as he laid on the floor and the new girl walked over him. Not that he wasn't use to it, just something he didn't think would happen. Least the women popped his back when she walked over him.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran smiled. "Sure thing." Since her wounds were still healing she didn't use her powers to make the drink appear instead she grabbed a bottle of Vodka and a glass. She spun the bottle on her finger and then poured it into the glass. She then took the glass in hand and shilled it to a perfect temperature. She then slid it over to the woman. "here you go madam. anything else i can get you?" She smiled as her Icy blue eyes looked at the woman.

(( ninja ))
User Image
She took the glass gently in her hand as she gave the woman a smile that was laced with a grin.
"Thank you, this should be fine for now."
Her voice seemed to have a strong melodious tone to it, sharp as if to have a clever quip always waiting in her throat. She took a sip from the drink, setting her sunglasses on the counter as she looked back to the man on the floor. She didn't seem to even notice that she stepped on the man, arching her brow.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageKeita smiled and nodded, his hand resting on hers, his face reddening further. "That makes me feel better. I'm glad that people are able to help me and show me that there are still those that care for another." he said softly, looking to the woman that sat next to him. His heart warmed when he was around her. She was a treasured friend of his, and he was glad that he had met her.

"I see. It's confusing, but it makes sense, at the same time." he said, laughing with her.

((I'm glad your friend is okay. That makes me glad.))

Loyal Gaian

"Don't worry... I'm use to it...," he muttered with his face on the floor. Sadly, that was rather true. He didn't feel like moving yet, so he laid there, looking much like a human-ish rug on the floor.

(( :O Tis my smexy stalker come to stalk me. ^^ ))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran bowed her head. "You are very welcome madam." She noticed the womans voice. "You must have quite the singing voice if it is not too bold of me to say." She said with a smile. She then noticed Zeek. "Sir...are you alright?" She asked looking between the woman and the man on the floor.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...

User Image
Renee smiled at Keita, allowing his hand to rest on her's. "Even with everything I went through, I never lost my ability to care for other's who deserve it."

She laughed again, her laugh a bit more gentle this time. She enjoyed seeing Keita laugh, seeing him happy despite all he had gone through. "Well, you see, Desiree and I switched bodies for two nights. So it technically wasn't me that had any assistance in creating the child," she said with a smile.
...Is always an illusion
(( Que, moi? :'D ))
User Image
She chuckled lightly, her laugh even sounding like a light melody.
"It's not too bold. It's actually one of my most noticed attributes."
True, her music was well known in the towns above and elders of families had started to call her a siren due to her sudden appearance and rise in spotlight. She turned her blue eyes back down to the man.
"I'd think a chair would be a better place to rest."

Loyal Gaian

He held up a hand and gave a weak thumbs up. "Peachy freaking keen. Though you guys need to clean the floor a bit more.... I taste dust down here." Yeah, he can be a bit of a smart butt, but that's how he was. He did it to show people he was fine. He didn't like others to worry about him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff