Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Bear

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
The lights of the bar dim slightly as the door is opened by the wind, standing in the doorway is a tall figure, who's silhouette is all that could be seen until he steps into the building, revealing a man in a suit, white skin and no face. The man speaks nothing, simply takes a single 180 pan of the room before the door close behind him. Right before the door closes a little wolf pup tumbles in, staying at the figures feet.

(Quote if you want me to reply to you.)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Slenderman Nightmares

How intriguing.

Kai looked away from the Queen as the lights dimmed themselves, glancing upwards to the chandelier first before turning slightly at the sound of the door opening. Deep sapphire eyes took in the figure with no face, noting that he had no apparent weapons on his person. That didnt mean he did not have weapons hidden under his suit, or possessed some sort of lethal attribute. Kai only bothered with such analytical thoughts because Stormy didnt seem to be in a position where she could defend herself. She did personally bother, however, to mentally note that he was nicely dressed.

She'd let the Yuni clone in the bar handle service, preoccupied with the befuddled Royal up the stairs. The too skinny woman of death kindly gestured the way to the bar room from the foyer with a gloved hand.

"Welcome. Proper service is that way if you require such. There should be a bartender waiting."

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
Q u e e n S t o r m y

Stormy, standing at the top of the grand marble staircase, feels a frigid energy as the newcomer enters the bar, and at once she wishes she was in a different form. Vexation and slight fear make her shiver, as she pales a bit further. No, this form was no good. She couldn't even open her eyes without harming someone. She has no idea what her other powers are in this form, and she longs most deeply for her old form, the strong kitsune/vampiress. At least then she knew herself, her limits and what she could do. She was never afraid in that form. Stormy bites her lower lip, and shoves the impeding voices from her mind. Luckily, Kai can hear her Telepathic voice, no matter what form she's in, so she speaks to the Angel in a voice she hopes is stronger than she feels._Kai, I need to discuss something with you... I feel as though it's urgent._ She wonders where they can freely talk, and she falls silent then, unsure.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e s s S ' A u r a

S'Aura flails and shrieks continually as they plummet down in the darkness. She's terrified of where and what could be at the bottom of this fall. Her heart's beating clear out of her chest, she feels, and she wishes she hadn't been so hasty to jump down the hole. ....stupid Angelo! She can imagine the tall Prince lounging in the entry hall of the Inn, safe and sound, and she's angered by this thought. "DAMN YOU, ANGELOOOOO!!!!" The Princess screams and hurls ten large shards of her Telekinetic energy all over the space- above her, below her, and to all sides. Glowing, light pink triangular platforms embed themselves deeply into the walls, alternating to form a wide-spaced staircase. The pieces also illuminate the bottom of the room they're falling in. S'Aura manages to land relatively lightly on one of the platforms, breathing heavily. Her ears and tail are limp. Now she's mostly silent, not talking, just trying to get her breath back. She is relieved she got the platforms created before they hit the bottom.

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

Alekai hopes there's nothing dangerous at the bottom of this room. He knows he mustn't allow any harm to come to S'Aura or Yuni. The nimble vampire tries to slow his descent by landing on the walls, but he soon slips off and continues falling. Then S'Aura, mercifully, becomes enraged about something, and begins whipping large pieces of her energy around. They're beautiful, clear triangles of light pink crystal, Alekai thinks, while carefully dodging. Now they could land on those, and think about what to do next. Alekai alights in the exact middle of a large, stable platform, some three levels above S'Aura. "Thank you, Your Highness," he calls down to her. "You probably saved our lives." He grins, gently setting Yuni down beside him. His dark green eyes look at her kindly. "Are you alright, Miss Yuni?" he asks.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

The Prince keeps his sharp eyes on the demoness coming towards him, while he listens to the sounds of her feet and the doppelganger's feet on the shiny floor. She THOUGHT she was fooling him. She THOUGHT he was ignorant, and stupid. He can tell by every word she says, and every move she makes. That was why she had had to knock him out to even get him away from the Inn in the first place. Angelo shakes his head slightly, and allows his sharp eyeteeth to show when he grins. "You're not very smart, yourself." He sweeps his wings back and then forwards, effectively hitting the invisible Tosrym who's now behind him, and the visible one running towards him. Not satisfied, he lifts off the ground and spirals rapidly in the air, creating a cyclone that sucks them both up. Then, hovering above the funnel, he sends huge, jagged waves of his black and silver energy through the cyclone, causing Tosrym to howl in pain. It's about the equivalent to being struck by lightning.

User Image
D e m o n e s s T o s r y m

Tosrym is preparing to slice him down, and her invisible copy is going to do the same, but then- he's blasted them both back! "But how!?" Tosrym snarls. She doesn't have time to move, however, before he's jumped up and created a gigantic tornado with his wings. Those damned wings she had been about to cut off. "Nooooo!" she cries, scrabbling at the floor in a desperate attempt to get away. It's to no avail, and she soon finds herself being lifted, then whirled and tossed about. And what is this sudden, brutal agony that feels like she's being crushed and ripped apart all at once? No, this wasn't going the way she had wanted it to. Tosrym fights to stay conscious, but everything is already going dark.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai returns her attention back to the royal, mental ears hearing easily the plea. She quirked a violet brow up at her even though Stormy could not see it. Silent like a breeze, the odd angel ghosts up the steps. Carefully, as if Stormy were a fragile crystal, a gloved hand touched the other woman's shoulder. Kai heard the other voices, felt the anguish. Gently, she would attempt to push the voices back as she would for Yuni and her issue.

Pick a room, and we shall speak.

~~~

Yuni, in comparison to S'Aura, was squealing in excitement and joy. How exciting! She wasn't the only one falling this time! But then they landed, and the Nekojin curiously blinked at where they landed. On platforms of pinkish energy, which was odd. After being set down, she grinned up at Alekai brightly. She gave him a thumbs up.

"All good, Allie-kun! Nice handlin'." Yuni said before taking a knee and looking over the edge of the triangle. "Nice work S'Aura! But, uh..."

She pointed farther down, and to a doorway she spotted on the other side of the spacious room. Giant Venus fly like plants crowded the space below, jaws open and waiting.

"Them plants lookin' hungry, Imma spicy meatball, 'nd the door's o'er there."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( emotion_donotwant ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( emotion_dowant ))

How odd this place has been, almost appearing suspended in time as the colder holiday season rolls into the warmer spring time. Even the trees seem to be a bit behind, their buds still light and small. A swan flew with elegance through the trees, leaving a trail of flourishing spring time behind it as the plant life roused themselves from their laziness and put one a dazzling show of blooming flowers and unfurling leaves. The bird swerved expertly yet leisurely through the woods, breaking into the clearing this manor lounged in. My, it looked quite empty. Regardless, this swan needed a break. Her wings tired after such a long flight. She cruised around the building until her eyes spotted the large pool left attended for however many weeks or months, and decided to smoothly land within the cool waters.

Ah, much better. The beautiful feathered beast preened herself idly while aimlessly drifted around in the pool

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( emotion_donotwant ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( emotion_donotwant spammage ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( cat_rofl ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Continuing off from the last post, today did seem like such a ducky day. The humidity of summer was on the air's swift breezes, the sun was relatively strong, and the plant life held such lushness in the sunlight. The swan in the unkempt pool nodded to herself, pausing in her preening to appreciate such a wonderful day to be a swan. Because honk. Swan.

Fashionable Tycoon

Stormy wastes no more time, lithely pivoting and heading off down the corridor. She picks a plain room with almost nothing in it. It's furnished with the bare minimum of objects, which is odd for the lavish and over-privileged Royals. It's almost got a somber feel to it. The Queen glides into the room, being careful to keep her eyes closed while she goes over to the window. It's just a pane of gray, she can't see out? That was odd. She frowns gently, then shrugs. If there had been a living thing out there, she would've killed it when she looked at it. Again, her longing for her old form comes back at nearly full force. Well, Kai would be following behind, and should be here any second...

S'Aura's ears perk up at the compliments from the other two, then she also peeks over the edge of her triangular platform, as if hoping her Auntie Yuni was cruelly joking. But, to the Princess's dismay, she can hear hungry snapping and growling coming from below. And, as Yuni said and as the illumination of S'Aura's energy shows, there are hundreds of giant flytraps down there. To add insult to injury, her aunt also hadn't been joking when she said the door was across the room. Why hadn't S'Aura been paying attention? Ears now lying back with agitation, S'Aura moves away from the edge and thinks hard but comes up with no plausible strategy to get out of here. Her heart sinks rapidly. Great, how were they going to get out of this mess? She's sure everyone will blame her for failing with the platforms. The glowing plates of energy flicker dangerously, at risk of shattering from her now unstable mood. Everything was her fault. Everything...

Alekai quietly stands beside Yuni, acknowledging her compliment with a simple nod of the head. He's sure he could zoom over the flytraps at the bottom of the room, but he'd probably have to risk jumping down and landing on one first to get the proper momentum. He might be super fast and strong, but he can't fly. When the platform starts to blink like a neon light with its batteries wearing out, he stiffens. This can't be good, he thinks....

Angelo descends until he alights on the smooth floor, allowing the funnel and his energy to dissipate. He folds his wings back gently as Tosrym falls to the ground, and doesn't bother catching her. She smacks against the floor audibly, groans once, then goes silent and still. The tall Prince sweeps a ringlet back from his eyes, not smiling or feeling like he's accomplished anything. He's wondering where his rescue party is. Suppose they've run into trouble? He figures if the worst had happened, he would've felt something. Again, the thought comes to him to re-establish the Telepathic communication. At least then he'd know they were alright...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai followed suit, ghosting silently behind the queen into a low profile room of sorts. Odd. The Royals usually liked to decorate all the walls with one lavish thing or another. Perhaps this room is to be a humbling reminder of some sort? The odd angel didn't question it. She didn't question a lot of things. Like why she could distinctly sense a swan wading in the pool outside. A very familiar energy that had her almost smiling. Almost.

"What is it you wish to discuss with me, dear queen?" Kai asks in her usual quiet voice. She already had a feeling of what the topic could be.

Now while S'Aura and Alekai looked all 'holy s**t' or 'aw s**t', Yuni was like '******** yeah!'. The solution to this dilemma seemed obvious to her. However, it would rely heavily on these platforms of the princess's. So, tail wiggling and pointing in the direction of the door, the petite Nekojin looked over at her beautiful niece with a grin.

"Ne, S'Aura. How quick can ya make these things? I figure we could hop-skotch our way to the door. Won't e'en 'ave to touch the floor."

Fashionable Tycoon

Feeling a bit more relaxed, Stormy turns and faces the extraordinarily slender Angel of Death. In all her cold, intimidating glory. If there was one person/being Stormy knew she could count on for something, it was Kai. Either Kai could do it, or she could find someone who would. _I'll get right to the point,_ Stormy says, keeping up her Telepathy since the door is ajar. _I wish to change my physical form. I want to be what I was before... the vampiress and kitsune. This form I have now... I don't know what it is, and I can sense there is some evil at work that I cannot condone. My children are both missing and so is my bodyguard. I'm sure this new form has something to do with it... so I wish to be rid of it. Please help me...I ask very humbly for your assistance in this matter._ She takes a hesitant step towards Kai, and then, in an act that would shock several to death if they had seen, she sweeps a graceful leg under her and sinks down to one knee. She keeps her closed eyes leveled on the floor.

S'Aura seems to be brought back once her name is called. Turning in the direction of her aunt's voice, she twitches her pointed ears and thinks for a brief moment. "Pretty fast," she replies, standing up. Her tail sweeps back and forth, the pink tip aglow. "What a great idea you came up with..." It was probably the first compliment she ever paid her aunt. And. Why hadn't S'Aura thought of that? Because Princesses were never supposed to be in danger. Yet Mario's Princess was forever getting her sorry a** kidnapped. S'Aura sighs, tossing a wave of crimson hair over a slim shoulder. Well, no time to feel bad. She had work to do. Studying the rest of the room, she figures she can make the platforms hover, so they won't have to keep jumping close to the walls. While deep in thought, she hears Alekai's voice...

Alekai listens to the ladies talk, and he's relieved when the platform becomes solid again. It had been a good idea, Yuni's suggestion. He grins, his fangs glittering. She was so smart. Though the Princess seemed hurt that she hadn't suggested anything, and the vampire's grin soon fades. He'd have to do something about that. So he calls down to her, as gently as he can, "Your Highness, just making platforms for us is enough... You don't have to do everything yourself." The Princess turns back and looks up at Alekai, and her grateful, dazzling smile could break his heart... if it still beat. All he can do is smile back. She really is gorgeous, he thinks.

Angelo binds Tosrym with some ropes of his Telekinetic energy, making sure she won't go anywhere. Now all he has to do is wait for the rescue party. He's sure they'll be here very soon. The Prince strolls around the room, noting it smells faintly of the same perfume-like scent as the pillow he picked up from the other room. It was probably something that came off her, like the natural oils and scent that one's body produces. Now he realizes that Tosrym had disgustingly underestimated him, and he's infuriated. He ought to kill her. But the Prince glowers away, his golden eyes smoldering. He'd let his mother deal with this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff