Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

Alekai nods after Yuni speaks, thinking he really should've just gone up to the Princess's room in the first place. It was hard to know what he should've done; there were reasons he could be in trouble for either action. He could be scolded for not checking on the Princess, and he could be reprimanded for barging in on her. It was hard to tell how the Queen would react. Well, she had just left for the Princess's room, so he'd better go join her now. "I'll return as soon as I can," he says to Yuni, then flashes off.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e s s S' A u r a

The Princess's ears lift and flick softly when she hears footsteps coming towards her room. She's a bit scared; it's her mother, Archer's mother and Alekai. What would they say when they saw the state of her room? She sighs to herself, her head throbbing and her heart heavy. A quiet whine escapes her as she presses herself even closer to her beloved Archer. She's sure she's going to get yelled at.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

Angelo also hears his mother, Archer's mother and the young vampire coming down the corridor. He notes that S'Aura seems afraid, and figures it's because her room is a wreck. With a sigh, and no longer much caring what Archer decides to do to him, the tall Prince rises from the plush carpet and starts to dart around the spacious bedroom at mach speed, cleaning up the mess. He uses his Telekinetic powers to fix the glass doors to S'Aura's balcony, and he rights anything that has been knocked over. Once the room is in more or less the same shape it was before the chaos, he takes a few deep breaths and sits down in a chair across from S'Aura's bed. Not a second too soon; his mother is just outside the door. Angelo can feel her aura, and bites the inside of his bottom lip softly.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
Q u e e n S t o r m y

Stormy is relieved when S'Aura's bedroom door finally comes into view. It seemed as though the corridor had been never-ending. Slowing down, she stops smoothly in front of the shiny oak door and listens. There's a slight rustling from within, then relative silence. Stormy takes a deep breath then knocks on the door, just beneath the gilded lettering that spells out the Princess's name in swirling script. "S'Aura? Are you alright?" she asks clearly. She's worried about what Claire heard earlier, and what she herself didn't hear.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Take ya time, Allie-kun~" Yuni said as the vampire left them to go investigate, giving a little wave.

Alone now, the two girls were speaking lowly to each other. It seemed like pretty serious stuff, if Yuni is taking on the Kai-role with Katya taking Yuni's role. At one point, the Nekojin was gesticulating wildly and cursing in different languages that the human couldn't keep up with. After a few moments, the geek was just sullenly sipping the rest of her lemonade as Yuni refilled her root beer with an almost grouchy disposition.
Jean walking into the place. Puts her hands threw her red long hair. Then she lets her red hair go. Walks over to the bar and sits down. She looks around the place with her dark blue eyes to see who is here and always get a feeling of the place. The place seems nice and relaxing to her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jean09

"Uh..."

Yuni was the only one left in the bar room that knew how to tend to a bar, Katya still underaged to not worry about her human laws. The Nekojin scooted down the counter a little till she was in front of the redhead, taking a sip out of her root beer. "Oi Miss, what can I getcha? I can fix up anythin' ya'd like."
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09

"Uh..."

Yuni was the only one left in the bar room that knew how to tend to a bar, Katya still underaged to not worry about her human laws. The Nekojin scooted down the counter a little till she was in front of the redhead, taking a sip out of her root beer. "Oi Miss, what can I getcha? I can fix up anythin' ya'd like."
Jean smile at the Nekojin. " Yes, I would love a Jameson and Coke please." she said sweetly. Then sits up a little to see what else she may want to drink. She sit back down and feels a little hungry. " Do you have a menu?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jean09

"Jameson and coke. Alright." Yuni nodded, getting a glass and mixing the drink together before placing the drink on the counter in front of the woman. She took another sip of her root beer while this patron as she thought and looked around, feline ears swiveling curiously. "I dunno if this place has any official menu, but I can still try to make whatever ya belly feels like 'avin'."
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09

"Jameson and coke. Alright." Yuni nodded, getting a glass and mixing the drink together before placing the drink on the counter in front of the woman. She took another sip of her root beer while this patron as she thought and looked around, feline ears swiveling curiously. "I dunno if this place has any official menu, but I can still try to make whatever ya belly feels like 'avin'."
Jean says Thank you when the lady put the drink down. She grab the drink and took a sip. Jean took a minute to think what she wants to eat. " Can I have some nachos for now?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jean09

The petite teen grinned and nodded. "Would ya like cheesy dip with that?" Yuni asked while going around for the nacho chip bag, tugging it open before pouring a good handful of chips in a bowl.
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09

The petite teen grinned and nodded. "Would ya like cheesy dip with that?" Yuni asked while going around for the nacho chip bag, tugging it open before pouring a good handful of chips in a bowl.
She takes a other sip. " I would love that very much! Thank you!" She said with happiest. Jean love eating, it one of her favorite parts of the day.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jean09
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09

She takes a other sip. " I would love that very much! Thank you!" She said with happiest. Jean love eating, it one of her favorite parts of the day.

Yuni nodded again and put the bowl out before the redhead, and then got a little carton of the pre-made dip. She just left the carton by the bowl, before returning to her root beer to take a swig. "Anytime~ Enjoy~"
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Jean09

Yuni nodded again and put the bowl out before the redhead, and then got a little carton of the pre-made dip. She just left the carton by the bowl, before returning to her root beer to take a swig. "Anytime~ Enjoy~"
Jean had a big face of enjoyment when she saw the food. " Thank you, you can have some if you want" she said with a smile. Jean takes a chip then puts it in the dip. She put the whole chip in her mouth and enjoy it very much.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jean09
Jean had a big face of enjoyment when she saw the food. " Thank you, you can have some if you want" she said with a smile. Jean takes a chip then puts it in the dip. She put the whole chip in her mouth and enjoy it very much.
"Eh, naw. I already ate." Yuni gave a sheepish grin and patted her belly, her tail swaying some behind her. "What brings ya to the Silverfox, miss?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff