Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

The boy had been knocked out for several hours, it had been a while since he had found himself in a bed that held so much comfort that if he could help it he most likely would of chose to never awake. However his hearing got the best of him and though it was several rooms down the buzzing of another alarm awoke him. With half dead eye's Kale looked over and saw that it was six in the morning. 'Tsk!' his thoughts were that of annoyance as he pulled a pillow up over his head in attempt to muffle the sound and block the light that was now starting to show through the window lighting the room up a bit through the curtains. Rolling over he misjudged the size of the bed and toppled onto the floor pulling all the blankets down with him.

To shocked about the whole incident to move Kale laid there on the floor and closed his eye's letting out a big breath he calmed his self down. Struggling at first to find the right position he picked himself up before stretching out himself out and popping several joints that were due for a cracking. Scooping up the blankets he tossed them back on the bed in a waded up mess, reaching for his cloths that were still where he last left them folded nicely on the bed side table he put them back on as fast as he could.
'I so need a drink now!' He thought since his morning was turning out a lot rougher that he hoped it would be. Heading down towards the bar it had been a little over an hour since his wake up call, descending the stairs and turning at the corner Kale walked in and went straight over to the bar.

At finding himself an open chair he sat himself down, not bothering to look around this time he just sat there and leaned in on his arms that were now in front of him. Closing his eye's he started debating with himself about what to do today completely forgetting to even order a drink which was the sole reason he had even came down to begin with.

Quote:
Trixie The Trickster
Kale_Ryner

-Trixie walked in from the kitchen, carrying a small serving tray. Without a word from him she walked over to Kale, stepping behind the bar she set a steaming hot mug of hot chocolate down in front of him along with a small plate with a few mammoth sized blue berry muffins. She smiled warmly at him. "Morning there handsome." She said softly.-

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

The small subtle sound of a mug being set down in front of him was enough to jar him back to reality. Opening his eye's he focused on the cup for a second watching some steam roll off the rim for it was freshly made. Then over to a plate of blueberry muffins that were now sitting there tempting him to take one as the she wolf greeted him with a complement. Adverting his gaze to now look upon her face he smiled only at one corner of his mouth before speaking to her. "Morning," Looking back now at the plate of muffins he decided he would take one after all reaching over he picked up the closest one and brought it closer to him. "Your up pretty early. Did you even sleep at all?"

For the last he knew she had still been awake when he had left for sleep and yet when he came out she was already up. Concluding before she even spoke was either she didn't sleep or she did but not for a proper amount of time. Taking a bite of the enormous muffin he began to eat the breakfast she had provided for him, though he had not requested anything he was pleased with the simple act. One bit turned into another and another and eventually the boy had finished one with ease. Taking yet one more from the plate he then proceeded to eat the second on in nearly half the time as the first.

Quote:
Trixie The Trickster
Kale_Ryner

-Trixie smiled her warm smile at him. Slowly making her way around the bar she set the small serving tray on the end of the counter as she rounded it, walking down she took a seat beside him. Spinning slowly atop the bar stool she faced out towards the main area of the tavern. Leaning back she pressed her back against the edge of the counter, her arms extended back slightly to rest her elbows atop the counter to further stabilize her position.

"I don't sleep well on rainy stormy nights. I'm used to it by now." She said softly as she turned her head to face him. "So, what brings you to these parts? Another lost soul simply looking for the edge of the world?" She smiled at her words.-

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

Kale duly noted her words about not sleeping well during a stormy night, he understood the logic behind it. For when a storm was out and about it the air always would become thick with the intense feeling that something bad might happen. However he wasn't one who cared much about such things for if something did happen he would simply just react. Which was all anyone could really do in situations like that. As she now sat in the seat beside him Kale reached for his cup of hot chocolate, it was much cooler now that time had passed so he brought it up to his lips now taking his first sip from the mug. As the warm liquid slid down his throat he became a bit more relaxed.

Shaking his head no to her words about why he had come he sat the mug down and stared into the brown tinted liquid that was still filling the cup.
"Lost I am sure. Heck I don't even know what this town is called but searching for the edge of the world. That's just not my style, I suppose I am just trying to find my way back home. Where ever that is," for he had no recollection of where he came from. Though in reality he truly did not have a home he was from the forest of Terra where he mostly ran free for his whole life.

Belonging to no pack a true outcast from a life of love and family and yet though all this was tragic something was blocking his memory of it all. His eye's then narrowed as he looked up and met her gaze,
"What about you? I bet you have a big life story to tell." He wondered if she would even tell it but either way he truly didn't care he was just making friendly conversation for the time being.

Quote:
Trixie The Trickster
Kale_Ryner

-She simply smiled at him, listening to his words. "Ahh a lost boy huh?" She let out a soft giggle. Her ears perked when he asked about her life story. "You want the whole book or the short and sweet tale?" She asked with a teasing tone. She in a sense was a lot like him, forever alone it seemed. Perhaps that was what attracted her to him. She couldn't be sure. Sure he was handsome, the proper age and build that would make most females swoon over him. But she was different in the sense she couldn't quit figure him out. And that was one of the things that attracted her to him. Like a puzzle half finished, something within her wanted to finish it.

"My tale is a sad one. Long ago on a rainy stormy night, A young thief crept threw a window into a mansion. She was after a painting worth quite a lot. It would have set her up for years.." She softly sighed as the memories came flooding back to her. "But she was too at ease, she let her guard down and it cost her. When the man was done with her he left her in some dark alley on a cold stormy night. She was beaten nearly to death, left there battered and bruised, bleeding as the cold rain fell. She nearly died that night. Since then she's been on the move, trying to start a new life. But she can never seem to shake the loneliness. After been cast away several times, a broken heart can dull the pain of hurting feet." She turned her gaze to the ceiling. "And so here she finds herself, in a town she knows not the name of, on the edge of the world, sitting at a bar next to a male she can't quite figure out. I suppose we are all a little lost to end up here." She finished as she turned her gaze back to him, her face quickly turning from a emptiness to her signature warm smile, clearly another wall she'd built to guard herself.-

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

'Aye, a lost boy.' He repeated her words in his head as he turned his attention back to the drink in front of him. As she asked him which version he preferred he didn't say anything for either version she would tell would of been fine since it was only a friendly conversation. As she started out with saying it was a sad one his eye's narrowed as he focused on her through his peripheral vision. Lifting the mug he began to drink from it again closing his eye's as he drank it till it was gone listening to her as she spoke her story. "I would say it all went sour when you decided to take something that wasn't yours."

Perhaps what he had said was a bit cold, harsh even but the fact remained that it was true. He wasn't judging her for he hadn't known the whole situation nor would he even if he did for life could be hard. He knew he too had stole things before to survive so that was another reason why he wouldn't judge her. Besides this was the past after all, turning in his chair he faced her and gave her a friendly smile. "Well hopefully things start looking up for the both of us." Finding himself being drawn away he turned and began to look out a nearby window, there was nothing that he was searching for specifically but almost as if it was a gut feeling he was drawn to looking.

Quote:
Trixie The Trickster
Kale_Ryner

-She simply smiled at him for a moment before turning her gaze away. After a soft sigh she spoke. "Our pasts don't make us who we are. As creatures of the now, with every new breath we take we are moving further away from our pasts. Remember Kale, if one only looks behind them, the will not be able to see what lies in front of them until it is too late. Remember to look ahead." As she finished she glanced back at him before getting to her feet, hopping down from her bar stool she gave him a warm smile and a slight bow before walking back to the kitchen, leaving him to finish his breakfast in peace.-

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

As Kale continued to stare out the window he saw nothing but the drizzling rain that never seemed to stop. 'What is it about this town that seems so gloomy.' In the background the she wolf was telling him to always look forward in life, he wasn't sure if she was lecturing him or not and although he heard her he staid quite. He never was one much for words anyways, hearing her walk away he let out a sigh, turning back to the bar he grabbed the last muffin that was on the plate. Eating it he felt himself questioning a part of what she had mentioned. 'Am I looking for my past?' Shaking his head to the side as he answered himself.

'No I'm not looking for my past, I could careless about what I can't remember.' It was something more than that something he couldn't explain. Like a bottomless pit that wrenched away at him in random spurts it was as if he truly lost something he couldn't bare to live without. As if without this one thing he didn't know was gone was the very reason that he existed. He was just a man without a soul purpose and it would seem that nothing could change this. 'Ahh what am I doing?'

He hated the fact that he was thinking to much he needed to get up and do something. Leaving the bar he decided he would search the house for a library. Walking away he found himself entering and exiting several rooms. Finally stumbling across one of the hired helps around the place he asked about a library and was soon pointed off in the right direction. Nodding to the help he then continued down a hall way and finally reached the library. When he first walked in he saw there was several shelves filled to the brim with books of all kinds.

Strolling along the shelves he found a few map books on a rather high shelf however his height made it easy for him to reach them so he pulled a few of them down. If he was going to be in this area for a bit he thought it would wise to a least learn about the area a little. He would defiantly check for a best possible escape route as well in case trouble decided to find it's way into this little quite spot. With a stack of about three books Kale moved himself to an open area on the floor. Getting down on his knees he opened up the first book moving the others to the side. Finding himself in a push-up position now he began to start working out his body while his eye's scanned the pages looking for any and all clue's about this particular region.

Quote:
Trixie The Trickster

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Sorry not feeling to well will try and post soon)
-Trixie soon after came out of the kitchen, collecting Kales dishes she took them back to the sink to be washed. After a few minutes she returned to the front of the house as it were, and sat on a couch in the lounge area. 'Hmm.. what should I do up for dinner...?' She thought to herself, After a few minutes of thinking she finally had an idea. 'I know! A nice fish dinner!' She grinned as she leaped to her feet. After writing a note she stuck it on the kitchen door and headed out the front entrance.

Trixie held a large umbrella over her head as she walked the cobble stone streets. Making her way down to the docks she looked over the many different offerings the local fishermen had. Many turned her away, not wanting to do business with a strange creature like her. Never the less she continued on her way, trying to decide what fish would be best.-

Beloved Sex Symbol

Dolly slipped into the bar drenched head to toe in water. Silver strands plastered to a childs face. Huge blue eyes glanced at the People that filled the bar before she slipped away and up the stairs. A trail of water following behind the poor girl.

Eve had been at the top of the stairs watching her sister with worry etched deep in her own eyes. But she didn't say anything as she decened the stairs smiling happily

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Outfit:Black Jeans, and Black Trench Coat

Slowly walking down the dirt trail that laid beside the forest that seemed to call those who dared to go in. Was a young fox girl, standing at 5" 3'. Her bare feet feeling the cool dirt, with a pair of black jeans and a large trench coat that would shield her body from the world. With her hand in her pockets, the light peach color fox girl, let her hazel eyes see straight beyond her. As can see a town not to far from her. With her blond hair, cut short, to the exact length of her brown choker that was placed on her neck. You would think she was a run away slave from a rich master. But in this case, it was a different story. Layed in her blond hair were a set of Fox ears. Standing tall, listening for anything that may come her way.

"I wonder how much longer is it to reach Lex's cave?" slowly moving hazel eye gaze onto a stuff animal like dragon that seemed to be perked on her shoulders. Still as a bird, the stuff animal hiccupped. His round emerald bead eyes remained on the rood, as its little wings moved abit for balance as his master walked. With his little tail swaying, the dragon giggled. "I thought so" Shadow said with a small smile. Bring her gaze back on the road, the young fox did feel that something was slightly off. From her right hand pocket, she had now pulled out a small folded piece of paper and opened it. Now seeing a big square map. Shadow had now slowed her walking to a stop. "Gwee..." she whispered. Hearing once more the sound of the hiccup. "I think...we made the wrong...turn" Feeling the animal dragon jump off her shoulder, and now flying infront of her. The dragon too was now looking at the map "I told you...we should of made that right instead of the left. With a small hiss, Gwee knew this was her fault, not his.

Slowly, Shadow now gave a small sighed and looked at her pet "Should we go back?" she asked. With utter silence. Shadow was now waiting for the response. "Well??" Without a sudden sound, Gwee the dragon opened it stuff animal mouth and snatched the paper right out of her small cold hands. "Hay!" she screamed out. Watching the dragon speed away. "Gwee!! its cold!!" Taking after the stuff animal, and feeling the cold breeze brush against her warm skin. Shadow knew this was going to back. Gwee was always the type that like to take things, as if it some type of game. About to grabe the little sucker by the tail, something had now gently hit her face. To the small distraction of what seemed to be wet/ Slowy her running down to yet another stop. Blinking accouple of time, to gently touching whatever this thing was. More of this wet drops started to come from the sky. "Rain?" she whispered. Though suck on the idea of finding Lex's cave for the jem that she was now seeking out. Shadow hadn't noticed that this part was gloomy and dark. Letting out her hands, as her palms were facing upwards, more drops began to pile on. "Gwee!" she yelled out again. For Gwee was a stuff animal. Afraid he may get drenched. Shadow knew she had to find him fast.

Taking off, Shadow softly called out to her friend. But of course, being a free little dragon meant trouble, and trouble was his middle name. Now entering the town, as her feel was now touching more of a solid feel, Shadow now spotted people who were stairing at her. With such awkward stairs from the to people glaring, and mothers gasping as to what she was. One women whispered monster. Of course, with her high sense hearing, Shadow couldn't help but let her fox ears perk downwards. Trying to avoid the stairs and people of this town, deep down she felt like a lost fox trying to find her way home. "Gwee" she whispered "Where are you" once more under her breath, as her blond bangs were now covering her eyes. Trying her best to avoid the eyes of those people. Till suddenly a small child like scream made way. Grabbing all the attention to the left of them. Shadow stopped and looked as well. There was now a circle. People with anger words of Kill it!...destroy it!! The Toy!! With the word Toy. Shadow knew this was Gwee.

Making her way in, as she pushed them aside. Was Gwee. On all four, growl at the people like a frighten dragon would do. Slowly opening his mouth to release a fire ball. Shadow managed to pick him up like a puppy, and took off running. With many words, and yells Shadow was now making random turns here and there. Till she burst through some random doors of an Victorian home that seemed to resemble home. Dropping the stuff animal on the floor and closing the door. Shadow was now breathing heavily, as she was now catching her breath. "Gwee...they could of torn you apart" Sitting on the floor, with her legs to the side, her hair and coat soaked to her ankles and feet being cold. Gwee just smiled that stuff animal smile and hiccupped as it wailed its tail.

(( srry ifs its such a long post...))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Outfit:Black Jeans, and a light blue tank

As the moments had passed, as the fox princess finally recollected her breath. She slowly stood up, while she shook her head. Letting the small droplets fly from her blond hair. Hazel eyes were now looking around the place. It seemed very warm, and the smell of peppermint in the air. "Ew" she whispered "why not vanilla? it smells much sweeter" her favorite flavor of ice cream of smell. As Shadow continued to look around, it seemed like a very friendly place. Much more friendlier then the world side world. "I guess, we can stay here...for now till we figure out something...Right Gwee??" Looking down at the stuff animal. Watching it just sit there, with a small smile and a shake to the head. Shadow leaned over and picked the green dragon up. Giving an image of a 12 year girl with her doll.

Letting her feet now take her farther into the building, as everything did seem more lovely. Shadows slowly stopped before the bar area and turned to her left. There was a fire place, well lit and burning brightly. "Warmth" she playfully squeaked out, and quickly walked over to the place. Gently placing the dragon down on the couch, as it made a small hiccup sound. Shadow gave a small nod "your welcome" to turning around, and taking off her wet coat. Placing the coat on the hook that was left of the pit, Shadow now Revealed to the world her small petite curvy body. Wearing a light blue tank top, with arm rings around her upper arm. Around her neck was a 2nd necklace that was a leather rope, that reached below her breast, and at the end of it was a small orange red crystal dangling from it. Slowly Shadow made her way to fire place, and quietly stood there. Letting her eyes take in the beauty if the flame, and the warmth that it shared with her. Little did she know, that the crystal was slightly glowing, like a heart beat beating then coming to a stop.

Lonely Vampire

BrokenDollEyes

(( I know this is supper late, but I hope you feel better^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff