Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

A small fishing port known to the locals as Dead Man's Alley is home to a quaint little Victorian home. Recently remodeled to accommodate the ever growing tourists that want to flock to an old world port. Even if the town's people hate the attention they admit that with out the attention the place would be a ghost town.

But when you enter the towns limits and greeted with hostile stares. Mothers yanking their kids closer to them as old men mumble about another wave of people. Ignore them! Only one person seems not afraid of an unfamiliar face. The girl stands about four feet high with unusual silver hair and piercing blue eyes, lop sided smile puts you at ease. Instead of speaking she simply points to the newly painted Victorian house about a mile
up the road. It's brightly lite against the grey of clouds that hang in the air. A sign is all alight with the words Silver Bells. With out much more promoting from the little girl a wave is given as you head towards the home.

The streets patrons part away from you as they ignore your venture to the establishment. Their saving grace for life and they shun it. People are an odd bunch, upon climbing the stairs that lead to the modernized porch you enter with out a knock. Automatically knowing its not a private home. The first scent to hit you is peppermint then the pleasant smell of wood burning. Moving past the blue tone walls of the plain foyer and in to the heart of the home. The once living room and dinning area had been completely torn down. Instead was a rather impressive bar boasting stools that lined the elegant cheery wood counter top. Chairs and couches lounge around the area mainly in front of the roaring fire place.

Servants of varying ages and species roam about with happy faces. Speaking to you as they go, letting you know if anything is needed to let them know.

Welcome to the Silver Bells[/align ]

Beloved Sex Symbol

Not much is known about the owner of the establishment besides her other world looks. The staff is quick to ensure you the Mistress is a kind hearted woman that gave them a home when every where else turned them away.

Jira is the head maid of the household, a kind older woman with chestnut colored hair and green eyes. Need anything with your room she is the lady to go too. [NPC]

Edmond is the bartender when the owner is either lazy or to busy to deal with the duty. He is a younger fellow around about late twenties with ash colored hair and beautiful crimson eyes. But watch out he is a grump maybe because he is a Dragon?[NPC]

Dolly the young girl you met on the street is the young sister of the Mistress. She doesn't speak due to a terrible accident that left her vocal chords damaged. [NPC/BrokenDollEyes]

Captain is the head bouncer an impressive force of muscle but as gentle as a giant. He kinda looks like Santa if you squint slightly [NPC]

Beloved Sex Symbol

House Rules

Respect all characters and their puppet masters

This is a MODERN SET rp keep it in mind please when creating post and what not

Do not ignore people, if you get locked with another character and they vanish. Either you can wait or rejoin the party. But make new people feel welcomed

This is a semi lit rp. Im not gonna go on about being grammatically correct and what not. Everyone's human and we screw up. I screw up quiet a bit, but its ok. I will however not tolerate one liners.

Keep romance to an appropriate level we all know the T.O.S Gaia set's, follow it or I will ban you from the rp

Fights and foul language is acceptable here

Ooc should be separated from in character

New rules will be added in red

Beloved Sex Symbol

We are hiring!

Desperate for a good cook!

Can't have enough bouncers!

And maybe a co-manager?!?

Beloved Sex Symbol

My loveliest of loves

The baddest bans

Beloved Sex Symbol

Banners????

Love me and make me some???

Beloved Sex Symbol

Affiliates

Pm and let me know

Beloved Sex Symbol

Just hear those sleigh bells ring...

Eve peeked up from hanging up some silver tinsel that could rival her own hair. Golden orbs floated around the interior of the bar when she heard Jira start to sing. A low smile spread across her painted red lips as she moved to continue hanging up the tinsel. Sure it was a months early but the season of cheer was right up Eves alley at the moment. So she hummed along to the older woman's strong voice. Leaning further up the ladder to drape the itchy stuff some more. All the while other maids moved to wrap the stools with brightly colored ribbons of blue and gold. Soon she would send Captain in to the thick woods on the outer edge of the town to chop a tree for Christmas. But that could wait a few weeks still. And by few she meant a whole nother season or so!

All happy cheer seemed to hault to a stop when the grumpy Edmond stepped out of the kitchen. Holding a hammer in one hand while glaring at the owners back. Eve heaved a sigh while climbing down and turning to face the bloody Dragon. A delicate brow rose at his stance with the hammer, hands placed on her hips awaiting what ever it was he had to say.

I loath this season, why must you insist on putting up this stuff so early?

His deep tone flowed out into the air, jarring Jira from her singing.

Because silly boy I can

While dismissing him with a flick of her wrist and pushing a box towards him. With out further instructions she moved to help with the smaller items. Silver hair dancing with the fire light the air returning to its cheery nature once again.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eve finished up with the random activity she was doing. Shushed the staff off for thr day and took place behind the bar. The weather was cold and rainy outside and it had her firing up the fire place. The flicker of flames danced against the interior, painting yellows, red and orange across the way. She kept busy by oulling up her hair, digging into the dusty bottles upon the shelf. It looked like dragon boy couldn't handle the dust, it messed with his sensitive nose. Bull s**t! Cracking the first one off the shelf in sheer frustration over the pansy. A pretty cuss slipped from thr mouth as thr liquor spilled all over the place. Making Eve do a funny dance around the bar as she made a bee line to the trash bin.

Familiar Star

User Image
Kale Ryner

Kale Ryner a werewolf by birth had found his way out of the woods and into a port side city that was unfamiliar to him. Though everything seemed to be unfamiliar to him ever since he woke up in the woods a few day's back with no memory and recollection of what happened to him previously. Rain had been falling from the sky for quite sometime and it was safe to say that the boy was completely soaked all the way through. With his eye's closed the boy walked forward using his sense's to guide him down the path and into the drippy little town that smelled of fishery. Although the boy having been dressed in modern clothing and looked human enough it hadn't taken much for him to realize the nerves of the town people around him as he walked along the cobbled road. Most had acted as if he was a plague shooing away their kids as if he was going to harm them while others spoke distasteful words at seeing his very sight. All except for one aura that stood out not shunning him like the others. Noticing this he had stopped and opened his eye's to see who this person was and to his surprise it was a little girl.

Kale's emerald color eye's scanned over the girl that he towered above in height, his head tilted slightly as he questioned without a word as to what it was she wanted of him. The Silvered hair girl smiling to him as her blue eye gaze made him feel like he was no monster after all pointed back to an old Victorian style home. Nodding to the little girl he then proceeded forward down the path.
'I wonder why she doesn't talk?' He found himself questioning himself but then again he had yet to say anything either so he brushed it off with another thought. 'I'm sure it's nothing, right now how about we just get to where it's dry.'

Agreeing on his decision to continue forward he finally came up on the house. From the looks of it, he could tell that the place had been refurbished recently and that life awaited just inside the doors. Pushing the door open for he had seemed to be invited in by the girl a few smells smacked him right in the face, first it was peppermints, followed by the scents of a burning fireplace, home interior, liquor and food and lastly life. The air was much nicer inside for it was warm and not wet. Closing the door Kale then began to let his eye's flow around the room. Spotting a few decorations that were more Christmas in theme he began to question the date, 'Was I really passed out that long that I've skipped nearly nine months.' He wasn't sure how that was possible but at same time he wasn't exactly known for carrying around a calendar either.

Quote:
BrokenDollEyes
-Trixie had been on the road for some time, hopping in and out of bars for a much needed drink and a few minutes rest before she was noticed and sent on her way. After hitching a ride hidden in the back of some random truck she found herself in an odd place indeed. Appearing rather out of place with her unique appearance she was used to stares but clearly these people were even worse.

She wandered through town, until she came across the only place that seemed to be half way inviting. "Better than staying out in the rain.." She mumbled to herself as she sniffed the incoming breeze. It smelled of rain, something that seemed to follow her everywhere. She hated the rain, being what she was and all.

She walked up, stepping to the front door she pushed it open. The 5ft tall toned form of a female Ina stepped inside. Her black wolf ears twitched atop her head, her long black hair hung over her left shoulder. Her emerald hues looked about from behind her black rimmed glasses.

Her heels lightly clicked against the hard floors as she stepped further inside. Her outfit was a matching corset and skirt, ending in thigh high black leather high heeled boots. A large bag that oddly seemed to big for her form hung from her shoulder. "Hello" She said as she looked , Her emerald hues landing on a tall figure in front of her, her ears perked slightly as she looked at him. He was soaked to the bone from the shower before she had arrived. "You smell like wet dog." She said with a light giggle.-

Kale_Ryner

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eve ventured out from the back her silver hair done up in a messy bun. Causing a few strands to fall about her face. Eyes scanning the room surprised to actually see people in the room. "Oh my! Welcome, come in come in" she glanced towards the male and took note of the wet clothing and messy appearance. "Seems Dolly sent you here?" She smiled looking like the older version of thr small girl wandering around town.

"Jira"

She called for the older maid to help the male as her eyes slide towards the female that followed in close behind. "Hello love, what can i get you?"

Her smile was charming and every bit friendly unlike the people outside. Blue eyes flashed in the fire light, making them seem unreal, magical if you will.

(Sorry so short and quick, looking for sone paper work)
BrokenDollEyes

-Trixie pulled her gaze from the tall male and turned her emerald hues to the woman speaking to her. "Yes, I was wondering if you needed a cook by chance, in exchange for room and board?" She shifted her weight slightly as she readjusted her bag on her shoulder.-

Beloved Sex Symbol

Trixie The Trickster

"Ah, yes in fact i could use one " she stated while resting her hands upon her hips. "Jira does a good job but shes getting to old for it " at the comment she heard a grunt of disapproval from said maid as she entered from the back, dusting her hands off on the apron. "Room and board won't be an issue as long as you stay."

It wasn't an issue to board the employees as long as they did their job. She had a kind heart but that didn't make her a push over, Eve was deadly as she was sweet. Made her who she was. Smiling once again at the woman with the pack. "Names Eve"
BrokenDollEyes
Trixie The Trickster

"Ah, yes in fact i could use one " she stated while resting her hands upon her hips. "Jira does a good job but shes getting to old for it " at the comment she heard a grunt of disapproval from said maid as she entered from the back, dusting her hands off on the apron. "Room and board won't be an issue as long as you stay."

It wasn't an issue to board the employees as long as they did their job. She had a kind heart but that didn't make her a push over, Eve was deadly as she was sweet. Made her who she was. Smiling once again at the woman with the pack. "Names Eve"

-Trixie grinned, giving a nod to the woman. "Name's Trixie." She gave a ever slight bow.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff