Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 25 26 27 >

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Alright, so I work from 6:00am to 10:00am EST so I have a relatively short shift. I'll be able to get online after work
and check a few things for a few hours, but then I have a pseudo family Christmas party going on
here at the house that my partner and I need to cook for. Either which way I'll be around tomorrow,
just a little scattered through out the day. ::

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Hello. May I please have a link to the ooc page? For some reason I am unable to click the one on the front page. O.o ))

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
onyx2047
(( Hello. May I please have a link to the ooc page? For some reason I am unable to click the one on the front page. O.o ))

:: I honestly don't have the link. For the time being just post in here and I'll hunt the link down after work tomorrow. ::

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Thank you, I did find it though so no worries. ))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
[.Macabre.Soliloquy.]

Nafai's eyes watched carefully, observing the scars that riddled her as well as the black markings that stained her flesh. Some would be turned away at such a sight, since seeing a thing would illicit an empathetic response, maybe even cause a cringe at the horrible truth of it laying before him. Not Nafai, he looked upon her scars with true sympathy, a compassion inside him towards others would never had allowed such fate to befall someone, he'd die rather then allowing it to occur had he the knowledge of it's happening. The same could be said for all forms of violence and evil, it was not his duty to expel or expunge either, but he believed that it was the right thing to do. He did not want to die nor did he have a death wish, but there were things in life once one turned a blind eye to, you would never be able to recover from, no matter how much you tried to atone. Forgiveness by others was one thing, but forgiving yourself a complete other battlefield. Memories often haunted and stayed with one long after the event passed. All it took for evil to prevail was for good men to do nothing.

Though he brought no mention to her scars, he gave her a simple, respectful nod of his head. For some showing such a thing could be an act of faith in another, even if this was not the case, he felt privileged to stand before her allowing no act of cruelty bar them from having a nice, civilized conversation. She had earned his endearing respect, not because she showed him her scars. But because in spite of being subjected to such terrible evil, such cruelty, she endured. She acted in kindness to him when the kindness in lesser people would have bled out long ago, leaving only mistrust and anger, hate and vengeance. He had no doubts those emotions lay within her, but she was strong enough to overcome such things and show him sincere good. It was people like her that made his journey out into the world worthwhile, people like her that proved his theory. That even being enveloped by darkness, light could still find a home in the hearts of any who fought to retain it. Goodness could not be stamped out so easily.

"Ah...I see." He said, no less enthusiastic to learn she wasn't a vampire, but only acting to further embolden his curiosity. 'Liberi Fatali', He whispered under his breath, intent not to forget the words. A child of fate, whose fate had seemed far too dark, darker than anyone deserved. It was fascinating for him to listen to her, he was captivated by the slivers of knowledge she imparted upon him. Upon the mention of a library, den, it mattered not, it had books, which made Nafai even more so animated in his delight. He clasped his hands together and gave her a nod of his head, perhaps an extended stay might be prudent. He quickly rationalized it within his head with little to no support remaining for continuing on his journey, at least for a little while. He relished the opportunity to read books of history. "That is fantastic! Perhaps a room is in order, I would cherish the knowledge I may yet learn from the books there. I admit, I am fond of learning new things, I have a deeply seeded inquisitive nature that forbids me to pass up such a rich opportunity to learn and explore things I do not yet know." He breathed calmly, to steady himself and retain a calm composure, when asked about Elysium, he smiled warmly, the fondness of thoughts of home abated his desire to learn more and replaced it with a charming smile and a sense of comfort and fidelity grew in his demeanor.

"Elysium..." He said, speaking the name of his city with warmth and love. His hand brought up to his chin as he rubbed it in contemplation, looking down to the floor buying him a moment to muse over the thought of explaining it. How any simple explanation could ever do the sight of his white city justice. Words like beautiful and marvelous seemed disingenuous by their lack of adequately describing his home.

"Close your eyes and imagine, a city of what seems at first pure light. Tall buildings stretching into the heavens, gleaming in the warm glow of a setting sun. Made from solid stone, imbued with ancient magic that instills a timeless aura upon them. The tallest buildings sit in the center of the city, whereas progressing to the rim they grow steadily shorter, though no less grand."

He paused, turning to lean his rump against the arm of the chair, looking up to her, to see if she really had closed her eyes. His voice was filled with the same affinity he felt for his city as his silver eyes looked at Lilianna's face, her eyes, her hair, and her smile.

"Sanctuaries...Buildings, rather more like works of art suspended in the air rotate around the center of the city above the lower roofed buildings at the city's edge. Their walls embellished with silver reliefs that reflect the sun's light, making them glow in the daylight. Windows allow an ever changing glimpse upon both the gardens, which surround the city, and the inner city, for both residents and guests alike to share and enjoy." Nafai was beaming now, not being able to withstand the urge to smile while he reminisced about his city. He passionately attempted to describe it in an adequate way.

"The streets made from white marble, veined with silver sinews of soft luminescent light, hidden by the light of the sun during the day, but at night they glow, filling the air itself with a radiant soft glow. Thousands live there, holding festivals and parties for all who choose to attend. There is no crime, no hatred, no violence. It is a city filled with a people consumed by love and kindness, whose greatest dreams are to simply share themselves, their stories or adventures, their memories, their dreams with others who are happy to attentively listen. I have learned of a term, since leaving Elysium, 'Utopia'. We never had such a word, we didn't need it, for we lived in it every waking day." He felt a tinge of homesickness fiddle with his heart as his throat became scratchy. Since leaving his city of light he had seen much darkness, more then he cared to believe could exist. But such darkness was fed by greed, lust, envy, and other such powerful sources of evil. Of course such emotions existed in Elysium, but the people did not feed the darkness. They did not allow such things to dwell inside of them and grow. Education and knowledge replaced irrationality, life experiences were shared and mutually understood, sometimes vicariously through others. He did not mention, untimely death was utterly absent within the walls of Elysium. If one so chose, they could live forever by the grace of the well-spring. The source of magic that made such a place of wonder possible. People died, but only of their own accord, after living for such a long time, the fear of death gave way to understanding. Death was a part of life, it was natural. There came a time when one understood it was okay to move on, to explore new things, or simply cease to be and allow one's mind to eternally slumber.

Distinct Genius

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
}{ I'd be happy to care for the thread while ya'll at work and stuff o.o. Making my re-entrance post now o.o
}{

[My own enemy]
There is the need to disturb it now....

Having left the Crimson in its master’s absence, Kaya Lathivus was the first to return, his loyal servant needed elsewhere at the moment. The doors opening to his familiar presence, black silk bustle gown, trimmed with silver lace, trailed behind him. Each step he took was like a dove landing upon a belfry, even with the pointed stilettos of crimson he wore. A thick velvet mantle and clock of sable as dark as midnight draped over his shoulders, a hood trimmed in ermine fur hiding his curls and fairly delicate face.

He approached the bar, hands still tucked primly in the inner pockets of his cloak. How quaint to see a fairly young man in such utter sorrow. However, there was no Master Uriel waiting at the bar as per-usual. There was the sweeping glance even as he made his way towards the bar. The Establishment shuddered upon his first steps into its vicinity. Had it...

Oh most definitely, he’d been named as a staff of the Crimson Blood, a tender to the drinks and wines. With a flourish, he lifted the hem of his skirts, settling himself behind the bar. With a smooth motion, he detached his cloak, unfastening the winged, jeweled skull brooch, the hood falling away practically of his own accord. Kaya hung his outer garment upon the hook behind the bar, carefully drawing up the velvet material in neat folds as to not let it gather the dust from the floor. Upon straightening up, the glorious silk lacy bodice of his came to the light of the Crimson. He was not bashful of the squared collar, embroidered in the many names and symboles he had. With a soft toss of his ringlet curls, Kaya pulled from the cabinets a set of silver goblets. However his hands never touched the silverware; the threads that held them disappering before most could notice.

His silver eyes glittered like sequins made of stars, long fingered hands, adorned in jewelry of only platinum, and perhaps a rare opal and topaz, set on his hips. Catering to the clients was hardly work Kaya had not done. A Queen had subjects, no matter how far, many, or few and to care for them was a singular, indispensible duty.

With a soft sigh, he raised his right hand, as if about to conduct. From a tiny slit through the time-spae that belonged only to him, came that of an unseen thread, far finer than any spider’s, within moments, a gossamer Ekoree seat of silver and white had spun itself high enough for him to be seated yet ready to be on his feet. He seated himself, knowing that he hadn’t signed the contract quite yet, the Crimson not yet recognizing him and of course his pet as one of the staff. Kaya had witnessed it after all when the lady of scars, Carnival had been signed into contract with the Establishment.

}{ EDITED! With proper reply. I do NOT know who is where right now ^^;;; }{
[Your own enemy]
Never misses the eyes. At the extremity of the collapsing world--

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

If you never meant to leave..
Then you only had to stay.

She knew she had hit a sweet spot.
At the onset of this section of the conversation he changed; his aura, his scent. Chemical endorphins rushed through his blood stream to signal euphoria throughout his entire being. He began to give off a more sweet scent into the air as his voice mellowed out in a pseudo sense of ecstasy whilst recalling his homeland. As he spoke the girl would make her way from the doorway; she figured she had been rude enough. Making her way to one of the seats closer to the male’s form she would lower herself down onto one of the cushions. Dragging her right leg up she’d cross the extremity over that of her left knee, arms slipping down to curl themselves ‘round her abdomen as her head tipped to look up at the male as he spoke.

She couldn’t help but smile. Golden irises would glitter ever so slightly as his infectious serenity seeped into that of her own demeanor. The tips of her fingers would press down against her rib cage as her head tipped, leaning forward to allow her curls to fall over her shoulder before leaning back once more to rest her spine against the back-supporting cushion that lay behind her. Dragging her bottom lip between her teeth the girl would begin to pick at the raw skin. The emotions this man expressed whilst speaking of his homeland was the same way the wolven felt when faced with the Establishment they were both in. The crimson had been a continuous waypoint in her life for her to return to when times got rough. It was always there and the fact that the establishment was dying was one of the most heart wrenching things she’s ever had to witness.

Soon, though, his voice would grow softer with a touch of sorrow. Homesickness. She’s felt the same emotional pull over and over again upon leaving this place. Though his scent still remained sweet the sadness of his recollection would bring about a more musky smell to the mixture. Casting her eyes down in a subconsciously submissive manner the girl would usher forth a soft sigh as an apologetic mannerism seemed to overtake her physical demeanor. If she could, she’d love to make this place a home away from home for the gentleman at hand. It was always a grand experience to have a place of familiarity in a world so strange and cruel. It was the least she could do.

“It must be hard being so far away from a place you love so very much. I wish there was something that I could do to staunch the discomfort of a weary heart however what you do is more noble than hundreds of others have done in the entirety of their existences. Leaving your home to see the world for what it is rather than taking the words of strangers as fact. Learning what you can learn and seeing what you can see with your eyes unclouded by hate.. It’s an admirable feat and one that I respect you highly for.”

But the memories that haunt us
are cherished just the same,
As the ones that bring us closer to the sky,
no matter how grey.

Dangerous Businessman

The Crimson Despair hadn't left, not at all. Though he did indeed do some exploring just to become familiar with the establishment. Though now was what even mattered, what he was doing, and how he was doing it all by himself. Sitting in some self loathing dark corner, he chain smoked his Kamel Reds as he drowned all of his emotions with mass amounts of alcohol. Radiating drepression, sorrow, and anger, it all mellowed in silence. Looking for the perfect excuse express his emotions live! Metaphorically speaking anyway. After another swig he released a heavy sigh, his mind wandering into Chistmas past, reflected on things his life once carried, and mourning the loss of such things that he could never replace.

His dead wife, and his unknowing son were first on his mind. It was hard not to think of the fact that he never spent one holiday with them. Then there was his old apprentice, Miles 'Thief' Pendragon, whom also lay deceased. And who could forget about Hartia's dearest friend, Anubis, the one that had his back through any and all hardships Hartia experienced in life. Last but not least, was Hartia dearest twin brother, Orphen. This was the one that gave him the pendant dangling around his neck, and this was the one he had the most memories with.

There were many more ghost haunting his soul...assuming he had one? Gloria, Inu, Neena, Raphael, Arashi, Thunder, Mystic, Kiro Hoto, Lyger...And in some twisted way, Donald. So many more faces lacked the luster to continue carrying a name with them. Though the names of the places all hid in a soft spot in his heart. The Gaian Fighters, Wolves of the Silver moon, Steele Syndicate, The Sadist Faction, The Blitzkriege Militia, The Warmakers, Odin's Coliseum, and the most memorable of them all...The Crimson Despair.

As he sulked over the many tragedies surrounding his life, a tear streamed down his face, going unnoticed by himself. In every scenario, in every moment, he has been left completely and utterly alone. Everything and everyone around him lay in ruins. Those that are willing to get close to him always wind up dead. In fact, there was only one person still alive from all the madness called Hartia's life, and that was his only remaining true friend. Jessica. For without her, the greatest gift of all would not have been possible. She killed him in the only place that would allow him to return to the world of the living, just as he originally was. For this he was very thankful, though his bloody past had already effected this friend too greatly, and thus she was gone, alive...but gone.

More tears slowly came to exist, running down his face, trailing the ones before them. He was so sorry for everything, even the things that werent directly his fault, especially the things that were. This Christmas, as opposed to the hundreds that passed Hartia before it, was going to be the Christmas he actually acknowledged in anyway the things he was thankful for in his life. And though it was too early, he was already sure what his New Year's resolution would be. 'Never again....NEVER! I swear from this day on, I'll do whatever it takes to protect all of the ones I love and hold dear!' Even if he didn't find anyone to replace the ones he had lost, he was sure he would find others he could learn to love. So far, Lilianna was the first and only one on the list. Sure he just met her, but she has welcomed him into this place with open arms, and for that he was eternally grateful.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: I'm just going to make a tiny little theoretical split in the Gaian universe and allow for my character to be in two places at once. Just for the sake of multiple interaction. <w<; ::

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
[.Macabre.Soliloquy.]

Nafai looked up, to the roof above him, as his eyes examined the artistic décor above them; he sensed the presence of others. Tiny little glyphs and symbols, slightly luminescent, formed and circled the silver pigments of his eyes, so tiny and fleeting that they hardly seemed to exist. The ephemeral conjuring augmented his sight, allowing him to see in an abstract manor the others and something else, which he would never have suspected to find outside of Elysium. The spark of curiosity ignited within him however, he subdued his impulse to investigate. The conjured spell’s power depleted, the tiny symbols faded away, simply vanishing into the silver background.

The melancholy of homesickness had not lasted long within him; the wealth of knowledge outside of the city was what compelled him to leave in the first place, to start his quest. Amidst so many curiosities of the world, with so many unanswered questions, the frontier of knowledge stood before him, he could not help but to look forward with optimism. He turned back to Lilianna, smiling as he took a seat in the armchair across from her. His rucksack lay leaning against the front of the armchair, the twine loosened on the brown leather enough for him to lean forward and open the flap, showing only a travelers cloak folded neatly on top of the contents. He still wore the leather gloves, the gentle ticks of the gears and mechanisms within the timepieces hummed and played a perpetually rhythmic chime. On the underside of the leather gloves, he released a small buckle, granting enough slack to slither his hands free. Carefully he placed them on the top of the travelers cloak and casually flipped the leather flap over the opening, not bothering to secure the twine. He massaged his hands, flexing his wrist and fingers to loosen them.

“-Oh, stop it you.” He said, flattered. He leaned back in the chair with a smile and bit of blush lightly visible in his face.

“I am just a curious person, setting aside the better judgment of rationality to experience something….else.” He said with a chipper smile, clasping his hands together before him then resting his elbows on his knees.
“When I was in Elysium, I found a very old parchment, entailing how to travel back to the outside world. What it did not entail…..Was how to return. Therefore, you see, I have little choice but to explore and learn all that I can. Once I discover the secrets to returning home, the city will be open to all.” His plan, well there it was. Only problem was, he had no reference, no direction. No real idea of how he would be getting back, no inkling to where to start looking. No hints or hidden secrets to lead him to the answer, if there even was an answer.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ImNoHero

Many hearts sang with the songs of sorrow, remorse, and loneliness around this time of year. Their songs as sweet as they are bitter; tearing at the heart strings of those they sing to and making their presence known through the auras of those they inhabit. The soft vibration of a dampened aura would catch the girl’s attention as she made herself busy around the establishment – decorating here and there, pruning the halls while the festivities were in full swing. She had changed her outfit to that of a strapless “little-black-dress” which clung nicely from her bosoms to her waist before falling out in soft pleats reaching down to just above her feet. Her curls were swept up in a messy bun at the back of her head; pinned haphazardly to allow certain curls to fall and trail along the gentle lines of her neck and collar bone. Her bangs were swept across her forehead in a downward-right kind of motion, the tips of them brushing lightly against her rosy cheeks in an almost tickling fashion.

Due to her more… Daring outfit some of her flaws were left to be seen; scars dancing up and down along her forearms, a few deeper than others whereas the deepest lay along the center of her forearms traveling down from the center of her wrists. Puckered and light pink, an angry reminder of her weaker days when all she asked for was for release from the anguish her own heart sang. More of the unsightly marks danced their way along her back, odd circular patterns swirling at her back where her shoulder blades lay as if something was meant to have been there; long gone, however, due to the state of healing the skin had reached. With time, though, all wounds come to heal.

From her neck lay a long chain at the end being an intricate, though small, timepiece. From her ears hung elegant, classic teardrop shape earrings accented with Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearl drop; rhodium in color as was her timepiece to pull it all together. Black and pure silver. On this particular evening, though, the girl seemed to shine. It was nearing the full moon and her entire body was alit with the expectation of the moon’s upcoming arrival as a full pearl in the clear night sky. Her skin aglow with her life energy, her eyes virtually glittering in a supernatural manner as she walked through the halls towards the aura that touched her heart and beckoned her closer.

She found her target, his sullen heartbeat thrumming it’s sad soliloquy in her ears. The wolven’s elegant brow would furrow as she approached him, step by quiet step closing the distance between the two bodies. The scent of tears were in the air; salty and mournful, holding all the essence of one’s regrets and allowing them to slip away to the earth where they could bring sustenance to the Mother once more. Her hand would reach out as she stood before him, her hot palm extending out to cup the male’s cheek as her thumb gently ran its soft pad along the trail the tears had left. Her free hand would do the same, extending out to rub the pad of her thumb along the trail of tears as her own irises glittered with sympathy as well as comfort.

“Come, come now, love. Tis’ the holidays! That which you mourn shouldn’t hold such prevalence, you should rejoice and find solace in the fact that you’re here now in a welcoming place, among welcoming people. Let’s celebrate the holidays and the New Years with happiness, no?”

no matter how grey.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

“Well, so long as you travel you are more than welcome to call the Crimson a home away from home. I’d be happy to set you up a room that you can call a yours for whenever you wander back in.” The girl’s hands would press down against the arms of the chair she rested in, pushing off as to bring herself to a standing position. Tipping her head to the side her attention would perk at the sounds of other patrons arriving. Giggling lightly her hand would extend out in Nafai’s direction, an offer as golden irises began to glitter.

“There are many festivities that are underway due to the holiday season. Would you like to join us, or would you prefer to remain the tranquility of the shrine room?” Her hand would float down to her side as she awaited his answer, her smile widening ever so slightly as his homesickness faded to a seemingly serene demeanor once more. Her arms would lift to curl themselves around her abdomen in a self-embracing manner. She still had to get ready for the festivities and there were still things to prepare. She needed to make sure the kitchen was keeping up with their tasks as well as if the hired help were tending to the guests as they were so instructed.

As she stood there, it seemed as if some inner light would begin to glow beneath the girl’s skin. Golden irises would take on a more sparkly effect as her body began to feel the pull of the Waxing Gibbous in the sky; the full moon was approaching and she was feeling effects it had on her body, on her very soul. She was excited despite the pain it would bring; the ecstasy of her release would far outweigh that.

no matter how grey.

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( Hey peeps, mind if i tag along?? ))

[********]

He said as he walked down the street shaking his head. He licked his caramel lips and snorted as he looked at the one, last, pencil tight joint he had. It was enough for a buzz, but not for the true enlightenment. The eyes underneath the shades he wore squinted as he ran a hand through his nappy, yet stylish hair. With another snort he spoke"i know i should have ordered an ounce." He said. Not a very lovely night for the rogue. Apart from awakening after a long hiatus, he had also been apart of a scuffle, and now was walking around to clear his head, but that couldnt happen, because he only had one joint.

Still, he was thankful it was more than having no joints at all. So, he pulled a lighter from his pocket and lit the joint. one puff, two puff, three. What seemed to be like a fruity pebble's type flavor filled the air and flowed in the wind. He took a small detour in an alley while he kept the goodness that was his kush inhaled within his lungs. However, when he exhaled, this alley seemed very different. He adjusted his headphones and yawned. It seemed to have much of a peaceful, yet powerful aura to it. He once again licked his lips and exhaled, the smoke flying behind him as he adjusted his holster. He hadnt been awake long, but he still knew how to use his weapons. What do the young ones call them, glocks?? "Some bullshit is what this is.."he said, usually refferring(sp?) to the situation at hand. It was then that he came upon the gate. a very large gate.

"What the-" Unfortunately he was interrupted by the feeling of eyes. His immidiate reaction was to pop the fruity pebble joint in his mouth, and put one hand on his holster. He sniffed the air as a low rumble emitted from his throat. What made this situation bad for him was he couldnt see what it was, therefore it would have been foolish to make anymore sudden movements. His sword was of no use at this point. His only choice would have been to shed his skin, but at this point he wasnt sure how the transformation would affect his mind. So, he relaxed. The young caramel skinned dude took another puff of his joint as the gates opened. Seemed his patience paid off. Up the staircase he went.

He entered; his shades glaring in the light, his joint illuminating the air with it sweet aroma. He looked around and about before takin another hit of his weed. Perhaps he packed it too well, his actions slowed slightly. A bar, fantastic. He made his way over and took a seat. For now, he would chill. "hmmm, i wonder who sells out here??" he said as he looked at his joint. almost up. Worst came to worse he could just sniff out another dealer, but in a place where he technically wasn't familiar with it was best to play it safe first. for now, he just smoked and spaced out to the music in his headphones.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
CT_Shogun

“W-.. What in the name of the Gods is that terrible smell?” The girl would mutter to herself from within the storage room behind the bar. Her nose would crinkle at the scent as she made her way from the back of the storage area to the double doors which lead to the bar. Onyx spirals would bounce ‘round her form as she walked, trailing the tips of their glistening spirals along her neckline. Standing at 5’1” she would have to lift up onto her tip toes to see through the windows that were atop the doors to peer into the establishment. Golden irises glittered with the energy of the soon to be full moon, her skin virtually glowing with the Goddess’ energy as it shined down upon her children.

Coughing lightly into her palm the girl would push the doors open and make her way behind the bar. Giving her head a shake she would lift her gaze to the male who sat at the bar. A light smile would form along her lips as she walked over to the sink. “Welcome to the Crimson, sir! What can I get for you?” Turning the knob the girl would wash and dry her hands before turning to face the male. She was shorter than most, as was obvious, wearing a strapless “little-black-dress” which clung to her form smoothly from her bosoms to her waist before fanning out in elegant plates. Her hair was a dark shade, virtually onyx, worn in natural curls which lay pinned haphazardly in an elegant manner at atop her head, a few renegade curls having fallen out to add to the ensemble.

Stepping up to the bar her hands would reach below the counter to grab hold of a glass, flipping it into the air before catching hold of it and placing it safely atop the rubber mat which lay atop the work space. Glittering golden irises would meet those of the male as her head tipped to the side, sniffing instinctually, though as inconspicuously as possible, to figure out who – and what – he is as she awaited a response from the figure at hand.

no matter how grey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items