Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 >

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: I think Gaia's glitching again. My page is upside down. ::

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: And, of course, it fixes itself once I post something. Typical... ::

Helladic's Pardner

Destitute Noob

User Image
Come here closer, don't be shy
Cross my heart and hope to die
Keep the secret me and you
And seal it with a kiss

She smiled at the girl and gave a nod as she sipped away at her drink. The vixen let her mind wander as the bartender continued her clean up process. She turned and watched the woman. She could forge an attempt at small talk but....

"Can I have a shot of everclear please."

She finished off her drink and placed the empty cup on the counter. She then took a napkin and dabbed at her lips. She could smell the blood but spoke nothing of it. She wasn't a filthy blood sucker.

"And two rare steaks please."

She hoped this bar offered something more than just alcohol for she was feeling starved. It wasn't unusual for this lovely woman. She loved to eat. Good thing about her race, no matter how much she ate, she would never gain a single pound unless she willed it. She smiled at that thought. Her wanting to be fat. Ha! She had plenty of curved and an endowed chest. She was perfect in her eyes and the eyes of her prey.

In the shadows where it's hot
Know the risk of getting caught
Wanna taste forbidden fruit
And seal it with a kiss

Helladic's Pardner

Destitute Noob

User Image
I'm just a little bøssy
I like it høw I like it when I like it
And that's høw it isUser Image

User Image

User Image

{{The servers have been acting up for me. What is going on?}}User Image

User Image
I'm just a little bøssy
Yøu gøt a prøblem with it
If I want it then I get it User Image
User Image

Dangerous Businessman

Returning to the bar with a freshly lit cig, Hartia sat in the same spot as before, his hand raising as he requested the first drink that came to mind.

"Incredible Hulk please."

A
h yes. The half and half blend of hennessey over hynotic. The brown and blue alcoholic beverages blended into a cloudy green, much like Bruce Banner's green blood in the Hulk movies. This would be a good one. Though the more he though on what was perfect, the more he wanted his booze. Perhaps he could stock the bar with them. After all, it was just byproduct of a Cactus. Purple water like substance that when consumed cause hallucinations. And then, there were also the flowers it produced. A single petal gave one the grandest feelings of ecstasy they could ask for, as well as dull the pain reseptors in the nerves and brain. Overdose on either product was terrible, but possible.

Meanwhile, his conjured henchmen of cleanliness would poof into plumes of smoke, evaporating into nothing. Now that he had begun to get a little more comfortable, his true colors would begin to show. This man was just as silly and cantageous as he was dangerous. With age came no responsibiliy. He has learned to enjoy eternal life one must grow down, not up.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If you never meant to leave..
Then you only had to stay.

Two requests from two different patrons along with a mountain of paperwork and Gods know how many dishes still yet to clean; if only Charter properties would be capable of whipping up something delicious to nibble on, do dishes, and maintain the paperwork all by itself.
Nope, that’s not how life worked unfortunately.

Golden irises would shift to meet the gaze of the other woman, a smile returning to her own lips as her hands lifted to grasp hold of her thick dark curls, piling them up atop her head and clipping them down as to keep them up and out of her way. Tipping her head to the side her irises would dilate to take in the woman’s form, her nostrils flaring ever so slightly to catch her scent once more before inhaling to speak. “No problem, love. Might I get your name for the order?”

With that the girl would go to work setting up the glasses needed for the drinks that were ordered. Shifting her focus towards Mr. Pendragon she would nod her head and offer a friendly, “Sure, I’ll have that right up, darlin’,” before setting herself to work. A shot glass and a simplistic pour of Ever Clear later would satisfy one bar dweller’s drink. A glass and a mixture half n’ half of Hypnotic and Hennessey would satisfy the next. A soft “ ‘Scuse me, sweet things” would be her exiting queue as she’d make her way back through the double doors and up the service stairs to the kitchen just a single floor above.

Rolling back her sleeves up to her elbows would expose the scarred flesh of her upper arms and wrists, a sight that used to cause her to reel in utter abhorrence of herself; now an every day sight. Lighting up the grill, the girl would retrieve two thick slabs of meat from the cool storage drawers, tossing them onto a cutting board which was laying out so she could rummage for some spices. Light salt here, mild pepper there and a few choice accents would the girl rub onto the meat, tossing it quickly on the hot grill for just a few moments on each side, leaving the center bloody and just warm enough. Washing her hands of the blood, and tucking her sleeves back up as to prevent them from getting dirty, the girl would plate the food before making her way back down the service stairs within a 20 minute period, placing the plate before the lovely lady sitting at the bar.

But the memories that haunt us
are cherished just the same,
As the ones that bring us closer to the sky,
no matter how grey.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Sorry for the slow reply, guys! Gaia was acting weird so I decided to get away from my laptop for a while. ::

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Another long awaited rest had swept over this particular creature. As the fading light broke through the cracks in the heavy black curtains, it cast a ray of light upon the eyes of the sleeping form of Carnivaal Crii. As the light had hit her face, she would wince, recoiling back under the tattered blankets as one of her wings folded itself over her like a cocoon. As her wing stretched, the chains fused to her bones jingled, rousing her from the depths of her sleep. With a small groan, she would drag herself from her bed and make her way downstairs in her pj pants and tank top.

As she rubbed the sleep from her prism eyes, those optics would scan the bar area, looking over the occupants with a mildly clouded interest. Those eyes would absorb the surrounding colors of the room. The blues, greens, reds, and varying degrees of other colors swirled freely throughout the whites of her eyes as she made her way behind the bar for her morning glass of absinthe.

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[ I shall be hopefully posting in as soon as I am available. Gotta get caught up on other roleplays. ]

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Hooker. ::

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[.Macabre.Soliloquy.]
:: Hooker. ::
[ Love you too. <3 ]

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Much love indeed<3. ::

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If you never meant to leave..
Then you only had to stay.

That moment when one gradually descends into exhaustion. When vision channels down to nothing but a tunnel where one’s periphery is limited to nothing more than a dark blur. Breathing seems exhausting, movements feel nauseating, focusing visually stings the eyes and aches the head; that moment where one wants nothing more than to close their eyes and allow slumber to take hold.

A light sigh would fall along pale pink lips as the girl leaned forward against the bar, propping her elbows up against the counter top as she dipped her head into her palms. Rubbing at her eyes the wolven would murmur a soft whimper, wiggling about – almost cutely – as to wake herself up. Over the past twenty four hours she had managed to get a lot taken care of. The glasses were all washed and put away, dishes were cleaned and placed in their designated cupboards, and the food supply in the entire establishment had been ordered and restocked to the best of her knowledge. A busy little bee has been buzzing about the Crimson and through her exploits she’s managed a successful outcome.

Lifting her head from her hands Lily would give the establishment a one over. Reaching out her right hand she would grab hold of the remote to the sound system, shutting off the music to bring the establishment to an eerie silence. Pouting at the lack of life the girl would wiggle ever so slightly, pressing off of the counter to lean back against the bar behind her whilst crossing her arms over her abdomen. “Man… I’m tired..”

But the memories that haunt us
are cherished just the same,
As the ones that bring us closer to the sky,
no matter how grey.

Helladic's Pardner

Destitute Noob

User Image
Come here closer, don't be shy
Cross my heart and hope to die
Keep the secret me and you
And seal it with a kiss

She responded to the woman's request.

"Red."

That was all she said. She waited for her steaks patiently. When she received her food, she started eating her food quietly. Once done, she glanced at the gold watch that adorn her wrist. She gave a nod to the girl and rose from her seat. Then she pulled a wad of bills from her pocket and placed a few on the table. She gave the girl a slight smile and promptly left the establishment.

In the shadows where it's hot
Know the risk of getting caught
Wanna taste forbidden fruit
And seal it with a kiss

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Okay, so I work a super long shift tomorrow therefore I may not get online until late tomorrow and only for a brief spell. I'm going to leave Varan/Melech in charge of running the establishment for the day. If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM me, I'll have my phone on me so I should be able to answer briefly every once in a while. Good night, guys! ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff