Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26 27 >

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[ Feel free to ask me any questions aswell, I'll do my best to answer them. I'll try my best to be around as much as possible tomorrow, but I work at 5:30, till about 10. ]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Curious eyes fell upon the décor of the cavaedium, the embellished interior held numerous lavish designs and it reminded Nafai of home, somewhat. He strolled idly past the stairs, following them up with his silvery eyes as a smile crossed his face. His complexion reflected that of a Middle Eastern descent, his skin adopting the smooth velvety tan that gave the hue of gold against the white linen robes he adorned. He traveled as a simple man, without the luxuries and indulgent splurges that those of wealth would demand. Surely, he could attain such vices with but a word. However traveling as a common person offered a certain perception of the world at large, it built humility within a person, or at least, he felt it did within him. Some would be resentful of living in such a fashion, perhaps that was why none accompanied him on these little adventures anymore. He was appreciative of the solitude, it allowed him time to reflect on the type of person he wanted to be and the person he saw himself becoming. To be at peace with oneself was paramount in the endeavor to bring peace to others, he believed.

Nafai, unbeknownst to him, exuded placidity that often times was infectious. This serenity not constituted by the esoteric properties of a meta-physic, but the natural warmth that surrounded him. His kindness and calm demeanor inferred a human quality of trust and compassion, in truth it reflected the very principles in which he believed so profoundly in. He was a fought of harmony, the very atmosphere of a room would seem to brighten when he entered. Why would such a person come to such a place? One could only speculate.
Though he did not quite fathom where the path he followed would lead him, he held faith that it would deliver him wherever he was fated to be. He did not revel in the absolutes that haunted the minds of other men, where he was at any given time was where he belonged, in a sense. Prudence and reason played a logical role in his travels, but in the end, his destiny would lead the way. Faith in fate. His steps took him to a red room of splendor and decadence. Finely crafted furniture lined the room and the sweet scent of tobacco lingered in the air. His vision was adequate, though not entirely reliable, though as he traversed the room he did not stumble, he thanked the heavens above for not making a fool of him so early in his journey. The smell of wax and lamp oil lingered lightly in the room he smiled a little, fond of both scents. They again reminded him of home, it pleased him to feel the reprieve of such comforts around him in an otherwise alien place. He seated himself in an armchair, before doing so he pulled the backpack he wore into his lap. It was a simple knapsack, made from tanned leather and a series of metal hoops, a thin cord ran between the hoops holding the opening firmly down while traveling. It was a simple matter of loosening the small knots to allow access to the contents.

From it, he pulled a glass bottle, no larger than a flask, though no alcohol stirred within the container; he was not fond of the effects that came upon the body. Inhibitions could sometimes be limiting, but more often than not Nafai realized their prudence. Instead, he drank regular water, hydrating himself after a long day’s journey. He placed the glass container back into the knapsack and placed it casually by his feet. Glancing around the room, he wondered if he would have the pleasure of company. He had many questions.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

If you never meant to leave..
Then you only had to stay.

How the girl managed to make it from the bar last night up to the fourth floor to her room was a mystery to her. Last she remembers she was inhabiting the bar attempting to take inventory of the stock to process and order whatever they needed then she woke up here, in bed. Thank the Gods she was fully clothed. Though she loved Varan deeply the simple idea of him undressing her and re-dressing her in her night clothes, it simply seemed a bit too personal of a feat for him to undertake while she was as sleepy as she had been the night before. Although due to the past of the prior Crimson Establishment the male had probably seen enough of her from bandaging sessions after violent clashes to make his own educated guesses. That, however, is a story best left for another time.

Tossing her legs over the side of the bed the girl would plant her palms against the mattress, giving herself a push she would find her footing and make her way from the bed to her dresser. Grabbing hold of the bottom of her shirt, the girl would tug it over her head, tossing it casually into the hamper in the corner of her room before following suit with the rest of her clothing. One by one, however, they’d be replaced; under garments, a pair of snug fitting jeans, a loose white button up top, and a pair of basic black ballet flats to sheathe her feet. Amongst dressing the normal hygienic route also would be met – brushing her teeth, combing her hair, the usual. Despite being home she couldn’t go about travelling through the establishment in shambles.

Turning to leave the room, the girl would lean down, blowing out the solitary candle which kept her room lit through the night, her hand reaching out to take hold of the door handle, give it a quick twist before stepping through the threshold. Closing the door behind her Lily would make her way along the corridor and down the stairs to the main floor – why she didn’t use the elevator was beyond her. Stopping in her tracks the small girl would sniff at the air. A new scent had made its way into the establishment someone while she slept. Despite this fact she didn’t catch the scent of a familiar host that should have arrived sometime during the night.

Grumbling to herself the girl would shake her head lightly in dismissal. Lifting her hands she would grab hold of the thick dark curls that ran down her back, piling them atop her head and clipping them down to keep them out of her way. Her adventure would then really begin; following the scent trail of the figure that had come into her home without any form of a greeting. What a terrible host she was for not being around to greet and tend to her new arrival.

Making her way through the building to the back where the bar lay it almost came to her as a shock to not find the figure there, though whoever it was had made its way through along this route. Turning to the right the wolven would make her way to the stairs that led to the first basement floor. Travelling down them in quick, quite steps her eyes would be greeted with a soft ambient light; a smile gracing her lips as she neared the entrance of the room. Resting her palm against the frame of the door Lily would peek into the room with merely the intent to scan. As her eyes came to rest along the figure of a lone male a light noise of surprise would fall from her lips before she would take a step forward to stand in the open door way.

“I’m terribly sorry for not being here to greet you upon your arrival sir! Welcome to the Crimson Blood. My name is Lilianna. Is there anything I can help you with today?”

But the memories that haunt us
are cherished just the same,
As the ones that bring us closer to the sky,
no matter how grey.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Alright, so I'm going to be at work for the next ten hours. If Varan comes just assume that he's here to take my place. I really need to get ready. >/////<; ::

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Nafai, as any gentlemen would, stood for introductions from Lilianna, a smile brimmed his features, he was excited for the chance at conversation. With a respectful half bow, Nafai's silver eyes locked with hers, and his smooth voice touched the room.

"It is a pleasure, Lilianna, to meet you. I am Nafai, of Elysium." Though he doubted much that she knew what Elysium was, it was not to her discredit. Almost no outsider knew where or what it was and those who did knew only because Nafai had told them. His lightly golden skin seemed somewhat bronzed in the dimer light of the room, though against the stark difference of his white robes the contrast was sharper. Be it his posture or demeanor, Nafai's mere presence alone would often infer him to be a man trustworthy. It was all the more profound as he spoke, the calm tones of his voice carried in and out like the calming lull of an ocean breaking against a sandy beach. Though the voice seemed powerful, as did the ocean, it was also quite serene.

He casually cast his gaze over here, not in an inspecting manor, but more in wonder and marvel. He had had some exposure to the world outside Elysium, but the more time he spent away the surer he was in his actions to open the city to the world. In a curious albeit respectful glance, he studied her appearance and demeanor, the way she postured herself, even the small reflex movements of her body, most often which went unnoticed. But Nafai had a gift for such vision, not a meta-physical ability, simply an innate and keen eye for people. Though not everyone, as he knew well, could be read with the same basic concepts.

"I have been traveling for many weeks now, I sought shelter here for the night. Camping on the earth, though relaxing at times, isn't so easy on the back." He had a charming smile, his teeth were white and straight. He chuckled a little at his own predicament.

"This is a beautiful room, I very much find the colors to my fancy. The entire estate reminds me of home actually, with all the care that has gone into its appearance." He turned from her for a moment, looking over the room once more as his eyes had adjusted to the lighting after being in the room for a period of time.

.:} Going to work soon myself, won't be back until about 1:00 AM EST. {:.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

:: I am so sorry. Today has wrecked me. I've started the reply in a Word document, I just can't bring myself to focus on finishing. I promise to be in tomorrow and finish replying to you. ::

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
[.Macabre.Soliloquy.]
Alexander Aurelius I

:: I am so sorry. Today has wrecked me. I've started the reply in a Word document, I just can't bring myself to focus on finishing. I promise to be in tomorrow and finish replying to you. ::
.:} It is quite alright, I've grown accustomed to sometimes waiting several days for a response. Many of the people I bother to RP with are older and have busy lives, so it is completely understandable. Post at your leisure. {:.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

Capillaries and blood vessels alike along the girl’s cheek line would distend resulting in a rush of heat and a splash of color on the pale canvas that was her skin. Golden irises would also dilate as her overall demeanor shifted to that of slight embarrassment. The past few guests she’s received, not including Sir Pendragon, have been rather rude therefore the contrasting dispositions seemed to catch her a bit off guard. Over the past few days she had grown accustomed to brash statements, demanding orders, being ignored when not needed, and coming close to being eaten by an insect-like creature. Eventful, eventful to say the least. All the while she was still missing the aid she was supposed to receive from a prior patron. Se la vie.

‘Breathe, Lily. Just.. Breathe.’ the girl would think to herself. Self-coaching, where would she be without it?

Shifting her gaze temporarily towards the ground at her feet the girl would habitually drag her bottom lip into her mouth between her teeth, nibbling lightly at the loose skin as a result of her constant abuse. Despite the momentary lapse of control over her emotions – still relatively wavering due to her extended rest cycle – Lily managed to once more regain control and calm herself down. Lifting her gaze from the ground the girl would once more allow her gaze to meet up with that of her guest. Leaning forward and bending at the waist the girl would offer forth a bow of her own, paralleling her upper half to the floor before gracefully lifting herself up in one fluid motion. Onyx spirals would fall ‘round her frame, cascading over her shoulders to come to rest along the front of her shoulders. Lifting her hand as to push her bangs out of her face, Lily would offer forth a coy smile as her hands fell from shifting her tresses to resting comfortably at her sides.

So it seemed she was quite the opposite of her guest; gold contrasting to silver, pale skin – almost milky – contrasting bronze. The mere fact intrigued her, pricking at her already brimming curiosity. Bringing her hands to the front of her body the girl would allow her fingers to lace, resting loosely near her abdomen. “I’m glad to hear that you’ve chosen our humble establishment to take your rest! Please know that you are always welcome here.” Her voice would hold a jubilant undertone accented with a mix of French and English accents. Lifting her gaze to greet the room with her vision a smile would travel along her lips before resting her gaze once more upon the figure of the male before her. “If you enjoy this room so much I can see to fashioning one of the apartments upstairs to mimic the colors, patterns, and ambience that this one holds.”

Taking a step to the right the girl would turn so that her back would be parallel with the door frame behind her though keeping her eyes focused on her guest. Bowing her head while waiting for a response to her inquiry as to the quarters he’d like to take up her eyes would wander up the stairs beside her towards the main floor. “Is there anything I can get for you? Refreshments of any sort?” Turning her head to address Nafai once more a rosy hue would take rest upon her cheeks as her smile one more broke through. Her teeth were straight, not pearly white though as clean as any mouth the only difference being her slightly elongated canines which was a typical trait of one of her species.

no matter how grey.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
[.Macabre.Soliloquy.]

She is quite attractive, thus far, a shared trait among all the females he had stumbled upon and in fact, he could not recall meeting any unattractive women along his journey. It was as though the physical perfection of a goddess had spread its lineage throughout the populace of all of Gaia, leaving no stone unturned. Though different variations of beauty existed, manifesting itself so consistently in one form or another somehow vexed him. In Elysium, there had been so much variety in the appearance of people. Some were fat, some were tall and gaunt, others short and stubby, he could go on forever listing the physical imperfections found within his kingdom, all of which seemed absent in the world abroad. He could mull for hours if he allowed himself to over the enigmatic contemplation. When beauty was so prolific, it was a little desensitizing. Whereas those who had imperfect features, not synonymous with being unattractive, became the gems in the rough. Abruptly he snapped out of his little mental tangent, paying better attention to Lilianna, it was not a considerate thing to lose oneself in mental contemplation in the middle of introduction. He would meditate on such frivolous musing later, in his own time.
It was evident Nafai’s attire had seen some wear and tear along his travels, the bottom hems of the creamy white linen robe though not in tatters had began to weather, little threads of fabric hung down from the hemline like the roots of a tree. He took great care in keeping his attire clean and crisp, nonetheless the stains of mud and murky water was prevalent along portions of the robe that often trailed around his feet. He recently stopped to wash not a few hours before he stumbled upon the impressive establishment. The colors of his clothing seemed a little fresher with their recent wash and the red embroidery that trailed the edges of his clothing starkly contrasted against the fields of creamy white. Golden accents followed the red embroidery, a little less pronounced in the bar’s lighting. His hood was down; resting between his shoulders, ornate golden embroidery created an obscure pattern along its surface and the same rich red followed the hem of the hood. His short, curly white hair was messed from being under the hood while traveling, but it created an attractive shamble against his golden skin rather than looking sloppy. Though he traveled as a common person, the qualities of his garments alluded to the prominence of wealth.

On both hands, he wore Time Master’s gloves, finger-less tanned leather gloves that covered his wrists and a little of his anterior forearm. On the dorsum of each hand lay an inset socket holding securely an embellished looking clock face, covered with a thin though resilient face of glass. The timepiece no larger than a golden dollar silently ticked away the seconds. Another not so unassuming piece of apparel, though to a keen eye, it was evident they served a grander purpose. His right hand moved to his chest, covering his heart as his silver eyes met with Lilianna’s golden hues.

“I would not wish to burden you, I cannot say how long I will stay and I would be saddened to know such effort was put forth to make me comfortable knowing well I cannot linger to enjoy the fruits of a certainly laborious task. But I am humbled at your kindness.” He spoke with both sincerity and poise, warmth prevalent in his smooth tone. He was deeply appreciative at the show of hospitality; such kindness only further affirmed his beliefs on the goodness that existed beyond Elysium.

“I would be honored to have the Crimson become a way-point in my travels, such havens are essential for both mind and body while on extended journeys. It gives one something to look forward to, even if it is but a warm room for the night, such pleasantries should not to be squandered.” He said with a soft smile. It was a beautiful room; anything designed with such care deserved admiration, as all art did. On the other hand, perhaps more precise, beauty, he mused. Nevertheless, lingering only for a short time he’d never be able to properly enjoy a custom room. His attention turned instead from the conversation at hand to Lilianna once more, his silver eyes catching a detail of his host in which he overlooked upon first glance. Enthusiasm overcame him as he rushed forward to get a better look, not wanting draw a conclusion that had the potential to offend. Absentminded of his manor he drew closer to her, his hearth thumping in his chest with excitement.

“You are vampire? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be nosy, but if you are this is wonderful news!” He said with enthusiasm. His hands cupped before him as he leaned forward, happy to indulge in his renewed interest in her features. His cheeks flushed as a hardy smile plastered his features, his teeth were pearly white. Good genes and good dental hygiene, he went nowhere without a toothbrush. Everyone had their quirks and his was brushing his teeth. There were worse manic behaviors to exhibit.

“In Elysium, there are several descendants of Canaan, vampires as everyone calls them, who truthfully believed themselves to be the only ones left. After so much time and so much harbored hatred by man, they thought the darkening nature of their kind would force their own extinction. Though I admit I am not as familiar with their theories as I should be, they will be so very pleased to hear that not only are there still living descendants, but that some, you, actually retain so much of your humanity.” Positively animated in his own thoughts, rambling on a little further about how they suspected that with each sequential generation of vampire that the degeneration of the human condition worsened. The Elysian vampires theorized that if any did live outside of Elysium, they would actually mirror the bloodthirsty, malevolent, often characterized heartless beasts that caused such tension between species from the start. Some did, Nafai could attest, as he had already encountered other vampires on his travels, who were much less amiable than Lilianna. However, he quickly gained composure of himself once more, still brimming with a sense of giddiness he could not shake.

“I’m sorry, you see I fancy myself a historian and only recently have I began my travels, the knowledge of Elysium has been limited for so long by the newcomers received that it has been difficult to maintain an accurate portrait of events occurring outside of the city.” Stopping himself, realizing he must have been making little sense, he smiled apprehensively. “It’s a long story.” He said, inferring to the drought of knowledge they had undergone while the inflow of newcomers dwindled. Elysium was not perfect, but he sought to improve it by broadening their horizons. He was the first to leave the sanctuary of the city in search for truth and knowledge, in finding it before him in such a fashion, it was difficult to maintain his prim demeanor.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Alright, I just got home not too long ago from one heck of a long shift. I'm supposed to be off of work tomorrow, so as long as I don't get called in I'll be online all day. ::

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: Oh my gosh, Chris you're fired. -____-; ::

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexander Aurelius I

The concept of perfection was one that wasn’t quite a match for the figure at hand. Despite her current appearance being unmarred one should never judge a book by its cover; her entire life’s story could be told by the scars that lie beneath her clothes. By no means was she perfect; physically or otherwise for perfection wasn’t something that was built-in within today’s society though, in her eyes, imperfections made one perfect. Musings, musings, the minds of citizens seemed to be easily distracted today. Curious how the mind can flow off down tangents whether pertaining to the situation at hand or not.

“It’s no problem at all, honest. Even if you’re simply passing by you can always rely on and take solace in the fact that there’ll be a place waiting for you here if you ever decide to come passing through again.” Despite them just meeting she was being sincere. The Crimson had been her home for a number of years despite the changing times. No matter how many broken hearts, fights, and even simplistic falling outs, she and a few choice others always knew they had a home waiting for them at the end of the road. Smiling inwardly to herself at this notion the girl would dip her head in a respectable short-bow before allowing her gaze to meet his once more.
Catching glances and holding stares – to her kind at least – was a challenge of dominance however over her years of living amongst Vampires, Witches, Angels and the sort she’s managed to suppress her more animalistic instincts and civilize herself; she didn’t need going around getting her tail all in a knot with every person she came across staring her down. Temperament control, a wonderful thing.

Subconsciously the girl would lift her right hand, grabbing the cuff of her sleeve to begin to roll it back. The lower levels of the establishment always seemed to be a bit warmer and due to her higher-than-normal body temperature she grew uncomfortable quicker than others did. Once finished with her right sleeve she’d move to the left, exposing her wrists which lay marked with ink that had been branded onto her many centuries ago; a past that now seemed to be more like a bad dream than ever having taken place in reality. Across her left wrist the word “abominatio” was scrolled in contrast to her right wrist which bore the word “expiationum” – Abomination and Atonement. Relics of the past. Further up and along her forearms bore scars, some no more than shiny puckered skin where else others held more depths, broader with a pink undertone to express massive damage to the tissue. Yet again relics from the past.

Her hands would lift from their sides as her sleeves were removed from pestering her, grasping hold of her hair and bringing it back to the back of her head as to bind them back in a ponytail like fashion. Her thick animated curls would seem to protest leading her to shake her head to make the new arrangement a bit more comfortable. Allowing her hands to come to rest at her sides she would all but stifle a chuckle at the question as to her species. Lifting her right hand once more she would allow the tips of her fingers to trace along her bottom lip; lips falling apart to allow a whole-hearted giggle fall from them as the tip of her nose crinkled at the thought.

“No, no, sir. I’m no Vampire. I’m “Liberi Fatali,” a child of Fate. A Lycan or Werewolf if you so prefer. And please, don’t apologize. You’re not being nosy, you’re being curious. Ask whatever your heart may wish to know and, so long as I have an answer for it, I’ll answer to the best of my ability.” Her own smile would broaden at the conversation. She liked this man. He seemed honest and nonjudgmental. Friendly too, this was always a plus. Running a Freelance Mercenary organization usually brought in a tough crowd, many of which who seemed to have lost their manners somewhere along the way. Simplistic pleasantries were also a treat to behold and a welcome one at that. “You speak of Elysium and, I must admit, I’ve never heard of such a place. However the way your voice carries upon mentioning it… It sounds like a lovely place, a place close to your heart. I know you say it’s a long story however it’s one that I would love to hear if you would have the time to spare.”

Leaning her form back the girl would brace her spine against the doorframe she would lift her arms to circle them over her abdomen in a self-embracing fashion. She liked to listen to him speak and she’s surely enjoy listening to his stories. As he spoke her smile would grow in a serene manner her interest peaking upon his admittance of wishing he’d be more versed in vampire lore. Nodding to herself her eyes would once more travel along the corridor she had used to enter the Shrine as her head tipped to the side. “I’m sure we have books on Vampirism in the den on the first floor if you’d be interested. It may take a little to find, but it might tickle your fancy if you’re a bit of a historian in that department.” Her eyes would once more lift to meet his, blinking a few times to adjust her vision in the low lighting. The day was wearing on and there were still many things to tend to; this, however, seemed much more interesting to her, though.

no matter how grey.

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
:: From this point on there will be NPC characters that will act as hired help for whenever I'm not around. Or until we get more people in here to fill the open positions that could definitely need filling. I can't quite be doing everything at one time so this will help me out quite a bit. I'll introduce them in my next post. I'm not going to make up names for any of them, I just need for there to be some concept to interact with when I'm not around. Sorry for my absence though, guys. I've been working 12-15 hour days and I've been wrecked from it. ::

Eloquent Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It’s that time of year once more, a time where decorations must be placed, lights must be set, and dinners must be planned. Despite how empty the establishment was of guests, Lily would take it upon herself to bring in some hired help. Through the aid of the new hands she had hired – a bar tender, kitchen staff, and a few members of a cleaning crew to maintain the building and rooms – Lily would find the means to bring some form of Holiday Spirit to what seems like a dismal establishment.

The main hall was decorated with garland and holly both of which spiraling up the support columns that one was greeted with upon entering the establishment. Sitting in the middle of the main hall would rest a large Christmas tree decorated in white Christmas lights, white garland with gold trim that spiraled along it, and cream and gold ornaments scattered along the branches. A few needles from the pine lay at the foot of the tree signifying that the tree was a real one, not a fake tree purchased from a mass-retail outlet. Below the tree rested intricately wrapped boxes – for show, at least however some did actually hold presents for the scant few who called the Crimson their home.

Old fashioned lanterns would hang throughout the establishment in replacement of the main lighting – all except the bar and dance area. Candles would flicker in their holders along the corridor walls as well as along the staircase; almost supernaturally due to the intensity of the brightness they spewed as well as how long they burned all thanks to a little incantation. Random mistletoes hung from doorways to add to the festive cheer; stockings lined the fire place in the den accompanied by festive new dishes that had been pulled out from storage for this time of year. In each apartment compartment would be placed a small Christmas tree in the corner of the main room with minimalist decorations, the throw pillows would be replaced by red and gold accent pillows and sized candles would be arranged atop the coffee tables.

In the dining area the normal white color theme would be replaced with reds, greens, and golds. Each table having an ornate little decoration be it a lit up little Christmas tree, resting stag statues, snow men, or even simplistic holiday-themed tea sets. The menus had been changed to offer more traditional meals for the holiday seasons as well. All the while in the kitchen the new Kitchen Hands would be busy making the Yule dinner that would be taking place within the next few days. In the main dining room a large banquet table had already been set up and decorated for the occasion. Wines had been pulled from the cellar, champagnes were in the process of being chilled, the glasses and cutlery were being cleaned and shined – Everything would be perfect for the upcoming celebrations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff