Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1357 1358 1359 > >> >>> »|

Norris winced seeing her fall. If he'd been closer he'd dove to catch her but he was too far away. The only thing Norris could do was run to her side and gingerly try and help

"Jesus Sweet, I didn't mean to scare you...are you ok?"

He looked at her bottom worry coloring the monster's features before looking back at her face."

"Your such a klutz."

He gave her a sheepish smile his mannerisms a bit out of the ordinary for the Nothing, but he was on a mission of redemption for his d**k behavior so he would play the humble card for now hoping not to screw it up.
She lightly rubbed the small of her back as she opened up her other blue eye, but to hearing lighter footsteps, not Norris’s heavy stomps, she tilted her head back and blinked to find one of the patrons and the woman from before coming up to help her off the floor.
“Um-Thank you!” she meeped up, smiling shyly again before she started to get up on her feet, though she shook her head towards the black haired woman to show there was no need to kick out Norris.

"No-No, it's alright Norris." She meeped up once more, her face once more ablaze with a blush as she started to brush herself off. "Oh-Hush!" she gave a swipe as his hand, though her expression showed no ill intent, just a friendly fwap.

"Yes, I know. I'm a clutz. . . So, Norris, what are you doing here?"

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rose nodded slowly, her face saying that if there was any trouble she just come to her. "Enjoy." She said in a motherly protective voice before heading back to the bar. Though now she looked at Anju, telling her she would like to speak to her.
*The Dragonoid stepped back as everyone saw to the girl on the floor and the new male, refolding her silvery scaled arms across her chest and resuming her observations*

(brb, shower)

Familiar Regular

While Kale waits for his job to be accepted, he looked around within the seat he's sitting on. He loved the sight of the many faces entering in and out. Even some of his friends he just met before.
Despite the lies you're making. Your love is mine for the taking.

User Image

Anju Maki

Anju got up and met up with her godmother. "Rose... Do you know where this came from?" She held up the amulet that she was wearing. "When I had gotten Leown that day, when Ian came back, this wasn't there... Is there any possibility that its his?" Anju asked.

My love is waiting to turn your tears to roses.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rose chuckled and hugged ehr first before getting serious. "Yes, well, no. It was his but he gave it to you so it would ward off the dreams as much as possible and to protect you of anything to come."
Frowning Norris looked at the women who had helped Sweet up off the floor. He narrowed his eyes for a moment knowing from the looks she gave him that she felt he was here to threaten Sweet somehow. He had the urge to bare his fearsome maw at the women to give her the message who she had almost messed with but bit it back knowing Sweet wouldn't like him starting a fight.

He was here for her after all...

Looking back towards Sweet he winced as she fwapped the monster so many times bigger and stronger than herself without a thought but Norris didn't mind at all.

"Heh...fine fine."

He ran his clawed fingers though his thick ebony hair, his eyes looking to the side for a moment before resting on Sweet once more.

"Well about that..see, I know I was a jerk last time we talked...then I'd heard from that butch bodyguard of yours that you'd gone away somewhere...I honestly flt like s**t for it."

He wasn't used to apologizing, it made him feel weird like he wanted to run and sit down at the same time.

"So yea...I'm sorry for being a d**k when you where only trying to make me feel better. I don't care if your with that douche, he's your douche even if he's not around much."

Sighing he looked away, knowing the hardest part was yet to come.

"And...if you give me something of his to scent I'm pretty sure I we go and find him for you, I don't want you being sad he's not here..."

He felt like he was tearing out his insides offering this but it was a proper offer. If she didn't want him he could at least take her to who she did want.

When he was done he just kinda stood there...feeling dumb.

Familiar Regular

He looked at the list and his wasn't on the list, until his 33rd check, his name showed up. "There we go!" Kale said with a nod and clapped his hand.

User Image

Anju Maki

She hugged her back, smiling. When she heard her answer, at seemed a lot would be off her shoulders. "Thank god. I thought it was yours. I thought Ian had given you it." Anju said, giving an uneasy look. Her fingers had their mind of their own and started to stroke it again. She looked around, and frown. "Speaking of Ian, where is he?"

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rose shrugged. "I'm not worried about him. He has things to do and I'm not going to stop him from doing them." Then she saw the map out of the corner of her eye. "Oh and now that we have the owner's quarters, your room can be the one closest to the the lift, unless you want one totally by yourself." Rose's eyes said at the moment with the dreams and such she wanted that less then it would be on normal occasions. "While mine and Ian is in the middle and Leown in the small room. Though at the moment it doesnt have a door so I can hear him."

Fashionable Gaian

He slowly walked in, twirling his cain a little with each stride. A cool and casual aura seemed to flow from his pores, putting all those around him at a sense of ease. Kinda like a cool breeze during the middle of a hot day in July. "Is this a place to Jive"? His voice was like a saxophone playing a sweet sweet melody.
Forgotten Vampire Knight

User Image

Anju Maki

She noticed Rose smiling at her, and smiled back at her softly. Then turned her attention to Zen and offered a friendly, "Hello."

"how are you doing" zen said as he leaned back in the recliner. he opened the bottle of whiskey and drank some

Familiar Regular

After seeing that, he goes to the same kitchen where he now works at. Armed with an apron and a chef's hat, he looked at an open area where he can now put items on so the waitress/waiter could pick them up. "Hmmm, I better remember to make the use of it." Kale said with a finger placed under his lip.
She scrunched her nose a bit at the big ol’ monster at the towering monster before her as she bent down to pick her chair up, the last thing she wanted was someone (her herself) tripping over the toppled chair. It only took her a moment to have it set to how she found it, though she didn’t take a sear this time. Rather she placed her left hand upon her hip as she pushed back a couple of strands back behind her ear once more as her eyes eyed Norris.

He was acting rather strangely.

Then again, he always acted strangely when something was bothering him. Her neat, thin eyebrows rose a bit as she was taken aback as he was making an attempt at apologizing. It wasn’t at all in his nature to apologize, but her mildly surprised expression was soon cast away as she smirked smugly at the mention of THAT body guard.

“Ah- so you met the royal boot camp pain herself.” She let out a sigh, her hand falling from her hip to rest idly at her side as she gave him a look of concern, though in no fashion pity. She knew he didn’t like Hitori, not in the little way possible did he like the man, and the mention of Hitori’s absence caused a sickening pin-p***k pain to develop in her chest. Yes, Hitori was gone. . . often. . . She brought her eyes down a bit to rest upon his knees, her lips relaxing into a distant straight line.

Would he really take her to him?

Even if he hated Hitori with that much passion in his body, he would still be willing to fight against his Nothing nature to kill the man? And for her?

The thought made her stomach twist in a knot as she slowly started to shake her head.
“Norris. . . I. . I would like to see him, very much so I would love to see Hitori but. . . . “ A strained ‘hm’ came form her throat as she tried to arrange the words in her mind correctly.

“But he is. . busy. He is a fighter, and I can’t just, you know, go after him whenever I want. Even if it hurts for him to be away, he is away for his fighting. Yes, I worry. Yes, I cry. Yes, I would die to be with him every step of the way but it simply can’t be. He’s a fighter and I’m. . . . . not.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff