Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

[[ It's a new day, Mona~chan. ]]

Timid Smoker

Tali Team Awesome
((ah but still how the hell did he end up like that? ))
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Tali Team Awesome

[[ He got into autopilot. ]]

Timid Smoker

Tali Team Awesome
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Tali Team Awesome

[[ He got into autopilot. ]]
((umm ok then))
Corriander came out of the shower with a towel around his waist, found some clothes, and put them on, putting them in a neat bundle by his backpack, humming quietly. Then he looked out the window, wondering where Juliette was.

Timid Smoker

Tali Team Awesome
User ImageJuliette was down stairs by the bar drinking some blood. She hadnt drank in days which is one of the reasons she came to this place so she could finally drink again. Once she was done she went upstairs to check on Corri
Corri heard the door open as he was making his hair, a work of art in itself, be it's usual appearance. Since he unlocked the door, he was singing something, an old song, to himself contently. "Hey there!" He smiled. It was Juliette. Half his hair was down past his ear, soaking wet.

Fallen Moonwalker

For the first time since she had been here, Mya was wearing pants. Black skinny jeans adorned her lower half, while a black and green shirt fitted her upper half. The sleeves came to her elbow and had a design of white flowers with green vines that decorated the whole shirt. Her hair was up in a tight bun to prevent hair flying away. She had a black apron on keeping her clean while she plugged away at the kitchen. Until she got an order or someone requested her presence, she was busy gutting out the kitchen, taking care of all the deep cleans that take time to complete.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Luna was waking up. she yawns and then rolls over in her empty bed. She was becoming use to this fact. Cause to her it was a one time thing and that was it. She shrugs off the thoughts of the past and started to move forward. If Max wanted to drink his guilt away let him. She was tired of beings that thought they knew more then she. She huffs and then brushes her hair with a soft brush. She looks at her self in the mirror seeing she wasn't sleep as well as she should. " Damn"

Ciel was sleeping with her pups. Her tails curled around them and then sighs. Her eyes slowly opening. She shivers. She looks to her mate seeing he was still sleeping. She smiles but she knew she had to get up and do her job. Which was to entertain the guests down stairs .Being it showing them around town. Or singing on stage. It was as best as she could do. That and tricks. She stretches and tries not to wake up her mate and the kits.

Spirit was sleeping next to his mate. He would wake up later on and do his cleaning. Mostly the first floor and the rooms that would allow him in to do some cleaning. If not then it was okay. He snuggles to his mate and then sighs

Fallen Moonwalker

Mya had pulled out most of the appliances and from the floor to the ceiling. She was quite suprised how dirty things got, even when somebody kept up with the cleaning. Mya struggled pulling out the grills. Out of breath, she wiped her forehead. Thankfully she was stubborn enough to keep trying until she got results. Often, she wished she was stronger, but that was something her magic could not grant her, or rather that she didn't know how to use magic in that way. Satisfied with her job, she attempted pushing the grills back into place.

Timid Smoker

Tali Team Awesome
User ImageJuliette smiled and walked over to Corri "hey" she said and chuckled putting the wet hair behind his ear. "i see you have just took a shower" she said with a smile.
Auri was sitting behind the bar when she heard noises in the kitchen. She walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the door frame, watching Mya work hard at cleaning. "Need some help? I've nothing to do right now."
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Tali Team Awesome
User ImageJuliette smiled and walked over to Corri "hey" she said and chuckled putting the wet hair behind his ear. "i see you have just took a shower" she said with a smile.

Corri smiled warmly. "Woke in the cave again, so I dived into the lake water and swam ashore, the rock as my guard. I gotta go wash my clothes today, since they're both yesterday's clothes and now soaking wet." Corri hadn't swam in a long time, and it still came easy to him, since when he was in Boston, all he did was swim in the river in the forest, which was deeper than you might have thought. "So what have you been up to today, Juliette?" He asked, kissing her hand softly before drying his hair, the rest of it hehad to dry, and put it like the rest of his hair. Then he closed the window and shut the curtain, grabbing the keys to the room and taking his bundle of clothing with him in a nap sack, one he used in 1935, which he made out of wearing out cloth the color if sickening chalk. "Wanna head into town with me? I gotta go get some cloth for the cloth becoming useless as a napsack." Corriander placed the knapsack in his pocket, as it vanished. "In a bit, that is. I do have entertainment to do here, too."

Timid Smoker

Tali Team Awesome
User ImageJuliette chuckled "oh i have just been in the bar drinking i havent had blood in a while so every once and a while i need to drink some or ill go on a frenzy" she said putting up the hood on her hoodie so the sun didnt touch her. "sure ill go with sounds like fun" she said to him with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Spirit had woken up. And moving around to put some clean clothes on. Once he had something on. Like a pair of blue jeans and a shirt. He walks up to the steps and then pushes the door open. He slips on out and then shuts it. So no one steps into the hole and stumble into the basement. No one wanted that. He then sighs and moves to the closet to get the broom and dust pan. And start to sweep up the lobby floor. He would then mop it. Once he found the wet floor sign.

Ciel walked down the steps in her humaniod form. Her voice was light as she sees Spirit was working. She waves to him and then help " Hmm cleaning day ?" She asks him. Her chest was a bit to big. But they would go back to normal once she got the kits to feed and then get ween off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff