Welcome to Gaia! ::

тнє ѕωєєтнєαят'ѕ ¢αƒє/Hotel
                Going Strong Since 2006, And The Family Keeps On Growing!
Layout by: F a l l e n R a y n n
~~

Welcome to Sweetheart's Castle. Before it became a castle it was once a mere mansion. Before it became a mansion it was a small cafe' with not much to do, but sit around and talk. Now the Cafe' has grown out and become something more, something larger. Not only is it similar to a hotel, in which, people can come and stay in the castle to sleep and chat it up with others, but it has a large cafe' area where people can just sit around, talk and order food and drinks. This isn't the only important part of the castle though; In the back of the castle, outside of the castle, but inside its protective barrier, is a outdoors hotsprings for families, men and women. On the right side of the castle is a very beautiful garden with different plants from different worlds and universes. Inside, in the middle of the castle, is another, smaller garden with a fountain in the middle.

To the left of castle is a perfect area for training ones skill. Be it magic, or be it swordplay or archery. Whatever your heart desires you may practice it here. In a perfect square around the castle is a large wall with Maid type guards standing around and looking out to protect the people from intruders and monsters. In the front of the entire castle, outside the guard wall, is a large town where people can go out and chat or buy other things. Behind the entire castle is a massive forest with many types of monsters roaming about. Be it monsters in general or monster girls (Without being over sexualized)

Deep inside the castle, starting on the second floor, is a mystical library that the Owner has kept since the beginning of his cafe'. The library has an infinite amount of floors, despite the castle not being infinitely tall. It is a place where one can increase his or hers knowledge or write a story without using pen and paper. Lastly, on the top floor is a portal that will allow anyone and everyone to teleport to any other world or universe they would like to go too. Be it a home planet like Ninge, a place Shadow was born at, or somewhere completely new.

So how do you start? The same way you walk into a cafe' with a few extra things. Just walk through the front gate, open the large doors and walk through the first hall. The cafe' is the first thing you will run into and a greeter will be at the front gate as well as behind the large doors. For people who wish to work in the cafe', just roleplay it out~ I accept any and all types of creatures, genders and the likes. Although this is a casual RP, I do allow for adventures. Not everyone has to join as it can be just a personal thing.
      And last the library starts on the first floor and ends on the last. "Magically", though, the library is six stories tall. How this is, may be a mystery to all. The library's main floor has thousands of book and book shelves, while going up the stairs the library only has, along the walls, books since your walking on a balcony. So basically you can see below you how big the library really is. The library has no electric, so instead we use candles and it is always night time in the library; another strange mystery.

Inside the castle, on the third floor, is a church with a garden around it and a fountain, just like the one downstairs. This one has more flowers however and a bigger garden and despite being a church it doesn't have a building inside the building. Just an atmosphere of being outside.

~~
        Rules
      ::1:: When roleplaying, I don't care too much for how much you type, but please no three words sentences. One long sentence is enough to react too, but three words isn't anything. I strongly encourage long post.

::2:: When OOCing, please show us some wayy that you are OOCing, whether it is (()) or having OOC by it.

::3:: Please no God-Modding of any sort. Unless I say other wise. Most of the time I am fine with over-powered and such because as you might know. I do a lot of adventures on this and I play as the bad guy or let others do so. Just go through with it with me before hand, ok?

::4:: Keep the forums PG-16. Romance is ok, cursing is ok, but not a lot; cybering is not ok. Take it to the PMs if you have too. We don't want to see two people getting it on in the cafe'....

::5:: Be respectful to all members, workers, and anyone in the cafe'. Your character can be mean, but don't make you, the person controlling them, be mean.

::6:: If you want to work at my cafe', please provide an exmaple in a PM of your roleplay style. If you use text talk you will automatically be denied.

::7:: Please no spamming and follow Gaia ToS. I also reserve my right to add or change the rules as I see fit.

::8:: Lastly, have fun and don't ruin others' fun.
    Workers
      ::Owner:: Shadow Ryusaki
      ::Managers::
      » Sakura
      »
      »
      ::Cooks::
      » Mai Satoru
      » Wildfire ryusaki
      »
      »
      ::Bartenders::
      » Kaiser and Snipps (assistant)
      »
      ::Greeters::
      » Clover Ryusaki
      » Kire
      »
      ::Cleaners::
      » Yasha
      »
      »
      »
      ::Bouncers::
      » Crystal Ryusaki
      » Krad
      »
      ::Entertainment::
      » Raynn Rotheran
      » Shawo Ryusaki
      ::Healers::
      » Raynn Rotheran
      » Remy

More will be added as needed.
~~
    Rooms
      ::o1::
      ::o2:: Shawo Ryusaki, Crystal Ryusaki
      ::o3:: Alex Ryusaki, Clover Ryusaki
      ::o4:: Remy, Yasha
      ::o5:: Mai Satoru
      ::o6:: Sakura Ryusaki
      ::o7::
      ::o8:: Holli & Aleks Rotheran
      ::o9:: Raynn Rotheran
      ::o10:: Ezra Himoru & Autumn Ryusaki
      ::o11::
      ::o12::
      ::o13::
      ::o14::
      ::o15::
      ::o16::
      ::o17::
      ::o18::
      ::o19::
      ::o20::

More will be added as needed.
      Weather
Freezing | Cold | Chilly | Comfortable | Warm | Hot

Still | Breezy | Windy

Drizzling | Sprinkilng | Raining | Sunny | Storming | Clear | Cloudy
~~

User Image
Who's Who In The Ryusaki Clan
      00000тнє мσтнєя σƒ υѕ αℓℓ000
      мαя мαя яуυѕαкι » мαя мαя яуυѕαкι

Shadow Ryusaki »
      00000Shadow Ryusaki
      00000Crystal Ryusaki
      00000Shidow Ryusaki
      00000Shawo Ryusaki
      00000Mai Satoru
      00000Remy
      00000Yasha
      00000Clover Ryusaki
      00000Alex Ryusaki
      F a l l e n R a y n n »
      00000Raynn Rotheran
      00000Ezra Himoru
      00000Autumn Ryusaki
      00000Hollidae Rotheran
      00000Aleksandyr Rotheran
      god_of_rage »
      00000Rage Ryusaki
      Kaiz The Confused Muffin »
      00000Kaiser
      00000Magi
      00000Snipps
      M.C Mystery »
      00000Krad
      00000Tensei
      00000Kire
      Nightmaric Entity »
      00000Akumu
      Meyonaka-Sakura »
      00000Sakura
      00000Andromeda
      00000Jade
      00000Tifa
      00000Murdock
      Wildfire Ryusaki »
      00000Wildfire Ryusaki
If there is anything or anybody that we missed, or if there is a change please PM me [ Shadow Ryusaki ]. I know we don't have everyone, and it would be nice to show off our Ryusaki pride! If you add a new character to Sweetheart's or if you changed your username, please PM me and I'll change it for you.
      Events
        Here is where you'll find all of the going-ons in the Sweetheart's. Usually, there will be random quests and such. Here is where you can follow along.
      »

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces