Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"That," Sayne crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Is none of your business."

Silver transformed into his tiger form, laying on the bed next to his mother.
Not used to anger Lupus had begun to give into it, the silver glow to his eyes took on a blood red glow as the tips of his fingers started to extend into claws. Wolf like fangs began to protrude from his mouth a crimson red aura began to envelop him. "That Sayne is where you are wrong" He turned to Sayne the Hate in his eyes growing as the Wolf side of his avatar began to take over.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Watch your temper, Lupus. If Light returns to conflict, her condition will get worse." Sayne remained calm and pulled down the high collar of his shirt, revealing blue markings. "Look at her neck, Lupus, and let me know if you see markings on her neck just like this. It may be hard to see them through the bruises and dried blood, so look very carefully."
Lupus turned very carefully from Sayne to inspect Lights neck seeing he was right he turned back to Sayne his anger still evident, "What do the marks mean?" His voice was now just a growl rough like someone who had not talked for a long time.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Those marks are what we know as Taka's curse. Silver and I have them aswell, but unlike the markings on her neck, ours are permanent. Hers will fade with time." Sayne leaned against the wall. "Those markings mean that he will be able to inflict harm at a whim. If he decides he feels threatened or someone needs to be punished, since he still has his curse on her, he will go after her first. He plays on emotions, and he does it very well."
"Then i will kill the worm before he knows he is dead" He held up his fist heat began to emanate from it when suddenly his whole body seemed to melt appearing behind Sayne his hand in a knife shape pressing his claws to Saynes throat. "His location Young one and i will end this curse of yours"

Dedicated Lunatic

"He has eyes through me. You should stop before he--" Suddenly the markings on Sayne's neck began to glow light blue. They spread, visibly crawling up to Sayne's eyes. The markings began to burn Sayne's skin.

-Light's body writhed as her own markings began to spread and burn, tears escaping her eyes from the sheer pain her body was enduring as her wounds began to bleed again.-

Silver grimaced as his markings did the same, his jaw clenched and he bared his teeth.
"Release them or i will come for you, there is no where you can hide from me and i can make you live forever....In everlasting pain" But despite the threat he lowered his hand and stepped away from Sayne gripping his shoulder tightly one of his claws drawing a little blood. Walking back to the bed he licked the blood of his claw. "Let them go"

Dedicated Lunatic

"Come after me, and you will lose her. I gaurantee that." Taka's voice echoed through the room. The markings ceased their glowing and receded back to his victims' necks.

Sayne leaned his shoulder against the wall, raising a hand to hold his neck. "He is not joking, Lupus."

-Light wheezed and opened her eyes, though they remained the same empty grey color.-

Silver released a low growl, then relaxed and nuzzled his mother's face softly.
Lupus ignored Taka's voice and leaned over Lights body his body slowly morphed back to his old form as he ran his hands over her curse markings his eyes glowing silver as he inspected the magic that held them in place. "Complicated for a mere mortal" He murmured to himself, turning away to look at Sayne "Go back to your master Sayne"

Dedicated Lunatic

"No." Sayne stood straight and stepped forward. "Step aside and go back to the Wolf Wing. I need to see Light."
Lupus head turned slowly to look Sayne in the eyes "The quicker you return to your master the quicker this will end" His eyes flashed red again before returning to the soft silver. He stood up to his full height and looked directly at Sayne "Only you can stop this"

Dedicated Lunatic

"You leave this be for now. Light needs to heal before I can take any sort of action. Now step aside." Sayne looked back at Lupus, refusing to be swayed into immediate action.
"Then you are a fool of the highest caliber and a coward" He turned from them and walked to the door "You mortals are beyond strange" He melted through the door heading to the bar to try the pastime mortals called getting drunk.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver was never allowed to stay with Light while Sayne checked her, so he hopped down from the bed and quietly padded after Lupus.

Sayne shook his head and closed the door after them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff