Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Well we could go somewhere private for you to show me more love." Micheal said and pulled out his room key.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:she giggles snuggling close to him: And what exactly are you thinking of doing?

Dedicated Lunatic

"It seems everyone's falling asleep." Silver raised an eyebrow at Sheppard, then looked up, wondering if Jade was still sleeping.
Sheppard began to snore quietly.

((Be right back, gonna fight the snow to make a Red Bull run))
*Randomly poffs into bar and lands delicately on a chair and giggles*
"I can't tell you. But I could show you. Its up in my room." Micheal said and smiled at her. "You will really really love it."

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
Zeno yawned as he appeared from a dark mist while no one had their attention near that area. He made his way over to a nearby chair and took a seat. Pulling a small leather bound journal and old pen out of the air he began to write down various things in his usual illegible scrawl to pass the time.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:tilts her head swiveling her ears in curiosity: You like to keep me guessing don't you?

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jade found some bandages and wrapped one hastily around her hand. She then decided to go downstairs and greet everyone. She looked at her shoes and was too lazy to put them on so she went downstairs barefooted.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver turned, remembering he had left his baby sister in the lap of a stranger.
"Some times. But come on its upstairs in my Room." Micheal says and tries to drag her along with him towards his room in a big hurry. He smelled like a fresh snow pea.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:she giggles following him: Mighty impatient arent you hun?

: Dragon appears on the back of Zeno's seat watching him:
"Just a little." Micheal said and entered the room giving her a kiss and showing her to the bed. A snow pea flower had freshly bloomed in its little pot.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:she looks at the flower and gives him a kiss: You sure are surprising
"As I try to be." Micheal says and locks the door and tosses the key behind the dresser. He takes off his heavy coat and over cloths leaving him in shorts and a light t-shirt. "Now love. About those dreams. I had a night terror last night." He said and moved the plant to the dresser and sat down on the bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff