Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"Yes, I do."Sayne motioned to the chair across from him. "Please, sit."
"I dont have time for pleasantries Sayne i wish to do this for her and then im gone" He stood waiting for Sayne to show him where to go each second passing by his body began to revert to pure energy.

Dedicated Lunatic

"This is important. Lupus, the other four Grand Masters could deal with Taka. Their subordinates could deal with him. They want to free Light. Both for their respect for me and their fondness and respect for her." Sayne sighed "But they also respect her wishes. And it is because she asked that they not interfere, that they do not."
"And it is out of Love what i do now, i have spent much time among you Mortals i have learned much but this is new to me this Love and i will leave this plain with her in my heart" HE strode forward his mind racing out into the building tracing for Takas signature "Help or leave i wont kill you unless i have to"

Dedicated Lunatic

"Taka is not here. And if you love her, you will let her take care of this her way." Sayne swirled the wine in his glass.
His energy unfurled from him aura like an invisible fist reaching at high speed for Saynes neck as he walked towards him his wings unfurling. "I am not going to kill him i am just removing him."

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne set his wine glass down. "And what would she be left with? Two fatherless children to take care of and eleven graves to stare at everyday. Taka is like a sort of twisted bridge that's keeping things less chaotic. She needs that anchor until she is able to get herself free. If someone else does it for her, she'll be shattered and worse off than before. Even worse, she'll have lost what pride she has. She'll not longer try living and die a miserable, empty death."
"Tell her goodbye" His aura slid across his skin enveloping it as he dropped Sayne the aura began to glow from red to white "Tell her i ......." A white flashed enveloped the room as his voice carried off on the wind as he vanished ascending from this plane of existence.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne sighed softly and rubbed his neck, stepping into a shadow portal leading back to the Inn. He passed Silver in the garden and nodded to him before walking to his room and going to bed.

Silver nodded back, figuring he'd get the whole story later. By this time he had a beautiful boquet of flowers. He put them in a vase with water and left them on the bar counter before going to put Sayori to bed.

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[I wonder if I should post again...I'd probably be ignored like last time...>>;;]]

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Dx I'm sorry. I've been balancing this and stupid drama. Drama's done now. ]]::

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

Zelda suddenly found herself awake at the same spot at the bar she was at. "Whoa...did I fall asleep here? How stupid.."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver returned to the Wolf Wing, having successfully put his baby sister to sleep. He nodded to the woman who looked like she had just woken up. "Evening."

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

"G-Good evening..."

[[Can we get more people around here?]]

Dedicated Lunatic

"Have a nice rest?" Silver smiled warmly and walked behind the bar.

::[[As in...?]]:;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces