Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

*walks in* hey everybody!! goes to alex and gives him a biiiiggg hig*
what the hell is so bad about megan
never said anything was "wrong" with her rofl
She walked in a sat on the bar counter top.".........life....".She sighed and stared at her wrists.
Alex stood in the corner and watched her walk in and walked up to her, then stood next to her, a hand on her opposite shoulder and said solemnly,"Life Isn't as bad as you think".
"............",She stays quiet."If people care..why don't they stop me then...I don't care...."She sighed."Friends..family...are all gone....I hate living....
He looked at her then let go of her shoulder, and looked sadly into the wall, "Because people are swines, and if you kill yourself, you will lose the chance of a lifetime, seriously." He sighed sadly and said,"You are one of my friends, and I will try to help, but it is your life to waste, and only you can turn it around."
She sat there and looked at the ground.".............".She bit his hand."grrr............">She left go and ran to the other side of the room and stuck her tongue at him."BLEH!!!!"
DarkNightAngelWarriorGrl
She sat there and looked at the ground.".............".She bit his hand."grrr............">She left go and ran to the other side of the room and stuck her tongue at him."BLEH!!!!"

He sighed as she bit him and watched her run to the other side of the room then sighed again and looked at the bite mark and at the blood that was flowing out,"You can't stay like this, You can't wallow in sadness until you kill your self because of it."
sam the fire bender
*walks in* hey everybody!! goes to alex and gives him a biiiiggg hig*

-looks at you- Are you alright?
walks in "mitsuki dont kill youself everyone that goes to this cafe cares about you
"New Day!!".She smiled and jumped off the counter top."I'm not going to die...Nothing going to stop me from being myself again!!!!".She spun around in a circle and fell backwards onto the floor."Hahaahahahahah!!!".She sat there a smiled while looking at the ceiling.
Alex smiled and walked up to her from his chair and stood next to her, saying happily,"That floor is pretty dirty, you really shouldn't be sitting on it!" He offered her his right hand and smiled a little more.
She grinned and rolled around on the floor."HAHAHAH! I got dust on my now!".She jumped up onto her two feet and shook all the dirt and dust off oh her and sat on the table.
He laughed and grinned as she rolled around in the dust and said,"Now then, what may I get you Rosette?" His grin had faded to a smile as he asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff