Welcome to Gaia! ::

She closed the book and stuffed it onto her bag, and stood up. "Thank you for serving me," She turned to the first man and lightly bowed. She stood up straight again and walked out the door.
blaine where does your gf friend live??
me and vanessa are over!!its me and megan now
A cackle shouts out from every dirrection, as if it was baring out of every crack, and inch of the room in that instant.
Shadows then creep out of the corners of the room, each of them spreading into masses of carpet like blackness, of which runs up the walls, tables, chairs, and counter spaces. The last bit, in the center of the ceiling fills leaving a large bubble like tear drop forming.
The tear drop falls from the darkness, popping open upon impact, showing true to a figure flashing out, and landing upon it's feet in a crouch.
The figure then stands to it's feet, appearing to be a masked man, of 5'9. He wore an asortment of odd clothing, of which followed in a orange, and black style. His tall pointed hat of which stood to a slight hunch seemed to have evil eyes in black printed in the orange point. The brim of his hat was black, tilting inward slightly over his orange mask.
His mask had a spider like print of stripes cutting through to every dirrectiong. A pair of large glowing yellow eyes stare straight ahead, to no other dirrection than ahead. The eyes themselfs seemed to have been sewn into the mask, thoguh in a dark sighting, they seemed also to be alive.
His cape leads off of his shoulders, seeming without hold to gravity. The black tattered ends hover about in the air, whipping out every so often, as if the cape in itself had a life of it's own.
The rest of his attire, down to his black talloned feet followed in this approuch, all bleeding into a dark aura that glows within each line, stripe, and scale inch of the blackness to each artical of clothing.

Another cackle crosses through the room, this one sounding so loud, that it was as a airline engin upon take off, with one's ear pressed upon it. The blaring cackle ends with the shadows that had covered the walls, and floor blasting appart, the explosion coming inward, yet stopped from even coming nearer than it started. Insect though fall through instead of the blast, followed by countless pythons, cobras, and scorpians.
Each of them scurry about the floor before fading into shadows once more, and hurdling into the walls, having returned to shape, just as the masked figure's head jerks over tord the counter, a blur of it's shape seeming to over take the immage of the creature for thus a moment.
"The day of the day of hollow is near."
A harsh whisper crosses the room, as the stench of rotting flesh flushes into it. This stench was of a thousand rotting bodys, left to waste within the dankest marshland.
"Remember this meeting with the pumpking, and find me come hollow's eve, and maybe you shall see, onto a treat for yourself, but in this remembering that the spirit of a treat would not be true without a..... TRICK."
The whispers flows out from every dirrection as the masked creature hangs back it's head, it's mouth moving without sound within it's gapping evil smile.
A ticking sound crosses in that moment, as all suddenly goes black. Not that of night, or even a pitch black. A gapping void of darkness. To that of which even super natural eyes could see through. As a void between dementions. Without sight, or cause for beleaving.
The darkness in this vanishes, seeming to have lasted only that of a blink of an eye, along with the presence of that, the masked creature.
She walked inside to find no one there."Oh......".She sat down at the table near the window and pulled out a book with weird symbols on it.She started reading the book and writing notes down in her notebook.
Alex came down stairs from the bedroom and sees Mitsuki, and sits down next to her as she read and looked at the cover of the book.
"Su...element of light and dark..come to my plea....huh?".She notices someone staring at her and closes the book quickly."Oh hello big brother Alex.".She covered the book with her arms while leaning on it and held her notebook in her hands.
Alex looked at Mitsuki and then out of the window, his arms propped on the table and his hands under his chin, distant and said faintly, "Hello..." He kept looking out of the window distantly.
"Hi.....".She stared at her hands and kept quiet."....um...uh....".She looked at her hands and look frightened for a second and then continued to read the book again.
Alex snapped back to reality and sighed,"I'm sorry" He looked at the book and smiled faintly,"What are you reading?"
".........".She glanced at him then stared at the book again."It's a 'Dark Arts' book....black magic....".
He smiled a bit more, and his emotion came back,"Hmm, Really?" He smiled widely and looked at the book interestedly, then stood up, saying,"I'm sorry, but I have to go...And Mitsuki, I'm not your older brother" He walked out hurriedly and away to what he needed to do.
"Ok.....may death catch me soon...".She smiled and vanished all of a sudden like she was never there."Goodbye....".A voice whispered in the air and left everything silent.
crashythedark13
me and vanessa are over!!its me and megan now

lol xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out