Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
thanks, um water please -she sat down at the nearest table-
"Ok one second please.".She got a glass of water and places it at the table the girl was sitting in."Here you go.If there is anything else you need please ask."She bowed and sat at the chair a couple tables away.

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
ok thanks
-she took a sip of her water and looked around-

Eloquent Conversationalist

*walked in* hey! you're Alex's girlfriend! nice to meet you..unfortunately i have to go..i'll be back on later though...*smiled* bye *turned and waved to her and Mitsuki* *ran out*

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
uh ok nice to meet you too
"Oh your big brother's girlfriends?It's nice to met you!!I'm Mitsuki.Big Brother was right you are very pretty!".She smiled and swung her feet back and forth.

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-she got up and walked over to Mitsuki-yes I am,it's nice to meet you too Mitsuki!If you don't know my name it's Stephanee and thank you.
She smiled."Stephanee....such a pretty name..".She started singing.
"I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And on the bed

When the lights go out
I wanna watch the way you
Take the stage by storm
But the way you wrap those boys around your finger
Go on and play the leader
'Cause you know it's what you're good at
The low road for the fast track
Make every second theirs"

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
thanks -she stood there quiet until Mitsuki stopped singing- wow you have a very good singing voice!
"AH..Thank you..I have a band with no name and I'm the lead singer and guitarist..I'm the only girl though...hahahha".She smiled and laughed.

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-she smiled- your welcome, really what kind of music do you and your band play? -she sat down at the table-
"Mostly rock...All Time Low is our greatest inspiration.My boyfriends started the band.He plays the guitar and drums,either one.We made one songs but we just have to figure out how to make it sound right.".She stretched her arms and yawned."But because of school we haven't practiced in awhile so I think some of us got a lil' rusty."
Alex walked in whistling happily to himself, looking around the new cafe interested and spotted Mitsuki and Stephanee and ran up to them grinning,"Hey! Having a good time?" He took his backpack off, and put it behind the bar.

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
that's cool, -hears Alex- hi Alex!
AFireInsideTheDisco
that's cool, -hears Alex- hi Alex!

-jumps over the bar and walks up to her table- Hey Stephanee! Having a good time with Mitsuki?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff