Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want some free gold?!

OMGYES 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Who do I have to sleep with? 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Seria smiled and taking a deep breath, she layed back. She closed her eyes, the memories rolled past her closed eye lids, she couldn't help but sigh contently as she remember the time they spent in Egypt. "It's like we are back in Egypt...back among the people...and our family...it's perfect my love absolutely perfect" She whispered the last part. Seria opened her eyes looking at her husband, staring at him for a few moments before leaning over to kiss him ever so softy. "I love you my sweet king"

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He returned her kiss, laying with her for a few minutes. "I love you too, my beautiful queen." He basked in the calm presented by the room, his loving wife laying next to him. He was at peace once more...something he hadn't been in a very long time. "This has been long overdue, Seria..."
Sighing, Seria curled close to her husband, nodding in agreement. "Yes it is very long overdue..." She whispered into his shoulder. She missed spending time with her husband like this. As she layed beside Kaotix, she could feel the heavy weight of the red jewel that hung around her neck, the jewel held apart of her soul in it and without it, she would cease to exsit. For Seria, it served as a constant reminder of what the two of them have been threw. "I'm so glad you came up with this idea...we can start all over again. Hopefully not too many intruptions." Seria giggled, nuzzling Kaotix.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He held her close, giving her lips a kiss and then bending down to kiss the jewel around her neck. "We needed it...this restart. After everything that's happened, I just wanted to come back to where everything started and just relax. Do everything that we had wanted to do all those years ago."
Kissing him back, Seria nodded. "Yes, I think it's time to relax and not get ourselves killed or on a madman's hit list." It had taken Seria a long time to finally sleep without nightmares, and not be so paranoid, of course with the help of the love of her life. Staring at Kaotix, Seria couldn't imgaine life without him, and had to live with the thought he was gone for quite a few years. It has almost destoryed her. "I don't want to lose you..." She whispered to him, before kissing him once agian. If Seria had it her way, they would stay locked in their room forever. "Well my love, what would you like to start with first? Besides laying in bed forever."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"You won't lose me again. I promise. As long as you are alive, I will always come back to you." he whispered right back, giving her a very passionate kiss afterward. "I'd lay here in bed with you for days if I could, Seria. Do nothing but relax with you in my arms. But for now, we have an inn to run. And friends a plenty to prepare for. One only hopes that people start discovering our little place soon."
Kissing him back passionately, she nuzzled his nose before smiling. "Yes, yes we do. We better get downstairs before someone walks in and thinks no one is around..." As much as she didn't want to leave, she knew, as well as he did, that they had too. Getting off the bed, Seria streched and smiled to herself. She loved this new place, and couldn't wait to make it theirs again. "Come on lazy bones, let's go..." Seria smirked, before grabbing a pillow, throwing it on Kaotix's face, and than ran like hell down the stairs, laughing the whole way.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He sputtered, throwing the pillow back at her, though she was already out the door and heading back downstairs. He smirked, splitting himself into his Angel and Demon forms and warping downstairs as the demon, the angel form slowly moving downstairs after her. He waited at the foot of the stairs for his queen, a smirk on his slightly elongated face, showing the sign of his demon form.
Thinking that she for once, might of beat her husband, Seria didn't realize that Kaotix was at the bottom of the stairs, well Demon Kaotix. As it was too late when she did notice him, she fell right into him, full force. Which she laughed loudly, then she noticed. "Oh that's sooo not fair Kaotix! I hate it when you split! I never win when you do that..." She giggled, which she playfully punched the demon half of her husband in the shoulder.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
In this altered form, his voice was deeper, and he loved using it at any opportunity to seduce his angelic wife. "Now, my dearest Seria...how could you hate me for that? You never complained while we were living in Egypt~" he purred into her ear, taking her playful hits and responding by playfully nipping at her ear.

"That will be enough of that." called the Angel as he finished making his way downstairs. The lighter clothes and tone of voice doing more than enough to signal his more benevolent side. "As much as you may want to do whatever you please to her, we do have a place to run...even if there is nobody here right now..."
Laughing and giggling, Seria tried to get out of the Demon's arms, she hated how he could tease her so easily in that form. "I swear to the deities, I will hurt you Demon, let goo of meeee!" She laughed, squirming in his arms, before yelling out for the Angel half. "Angel...help meee!" She tried to keep her ear away from Demon's mouth, which ment her deep red hair would fly around, as she would shake her head, all the way pushing him away, and playfully hitting him, still laughing.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The demon smirked, moving in to playfully bite her neck before being separated from her by his other half. "Aww...come on, Feathers. Live a little! I'm the only one between us who ever has any fun!" he says, playfully pushing away his other side with the nickname he gave him so long ago.

Sighed, easily dodging the shove from the darker half of him. "It was normally your 'fun' that got us into trouble, remember? I like staying out of trouble...nevermind the fact that what you and I consider fun are two very different things..."
Seria laughed as she stood behind Angel, fixing her long deep red hair, smirking over at Demon. "Thank-you Angel...you've been a great help." Seria leaned in and kissed the Angel's cheek, smirking teasingly over at the demon. Making sure she stayed behind Angel, knowing full well, Demon would strike the first chance he got. "Now you two, I hope you haven't been getting into too much trouble when your not around me." Seria smiled, tieing her hair back up into a ponytail.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Despite currently being two individuals, they truly were the same person; both giving out a reply of "Trouble? Never!" in perfect unison while looking at her. Realizing their synchronicity, they glared at each other before glancing back at their wife. "Things have actually been pretty quiet lately. It's actually given us enough time to rest and finish recovering from that very painful revival..." "It wasn't that painful! We've been through worse and you know it."
Laughing at the fact the said in unision, Seria smiled looking at the two of them. Wincing slightly at the word "revival", she tried to pretend that her husband didn't have to be brought back, that everything that had happened was a bad dream. Serious denial. The worst years of her life, thinking she'll never see Kaotix, her children, forever doomed. Placing a hand on her jewel, she squeezed slightly, smiling lightly at the two halves of her husband. "I hope you two haven't been in trouble...I'd be very upset." Seria giggled, holding onto her jewel tightly. "And I'm also glad you are getting rest, you definately deserve it my love." Walking away, she headed to the front of the Inn, once again looking around. She couldn't get over how beauitul this place was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff