No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Dapper Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The twins noticed her wince, and very tight grip on that jewel, taking one look at each other before reforming. He followed behind her and hugged her tightly from behind, nuzzling down against her neck. "I'm sorry for that...I can't imagine what you were going through while I was gone. The uncertainty that faced you and our children. You know that what I did was for the best...I sacrificed myself to try and save you all, but what good did it do? Not much from what I've been hearing..." he gave her neck a soft kiss, eyeing the ruby jewel around her neck. "But I'm back now. And I already told you that I'm not leaving you again." he whispered, swaying in place gently to calm her even a little bit.
Smiling sadly as Kaotix came up behind her, Seria sighed. It was something they didn't really talk about, the time they spent apart, what happened, she didn't even really explain what happened to her after he died. Loosening her grip on the jewel, she faced him and smiled, her eyes slightly sad. "You did everything you could of for me, and for our children. That day wasn't only the day I lost you...but it was also the day I lost my life more ways than one...." She whispered wrapping her arms tightly around him, as if to never let him go. "I can't go through life thinking your dead again, I can't do it...it destroyed me...it was the most darkest time of my life, more ways than one. I didn't know when I was going to see you again, if I ever was going to see you again. I can't live with that, I can't be parted from you in life or even in death." Seria had burried her face in his chest, breathing deeply trying hard not to cry. "I lost you once...I can't lose you a second time..."She whispered to herself. The one thing she didn't tell Kaotix, was who killed her. When he asked, she made it sound like Kain was the one who finally cut her life short, and cursed her the way he did to the jewel that hung around her neck, without it, she would cease to exist. But what she left out, was it was Lotaris, their life-long friend, who killed her, he stood there and watched her die in his arms. While she pleaed, and begged for him to come back and stop this nonsense, he killed her in cold blood. The only nightmare that truly still haunts her. Sighing, she hugged Kaotix tightly, it didn't matter now, as far as she was concerned what has happened, happened, and now she was here with her best friend, lover, husband, and the love of her life.

Dapper Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He continued to hold onto her tightly, gently rubbing her back to keep her calm. He knew all he wanted to know about what happened after his sacrifice. Anything else was irrelevant as far as he was concerned. All that mattered now was the woman in his arms, and his promise to never leave her alone again. He placed another kiss on her neck, this one directly on the mark he had left on her years ago. The one that marked her as his wife and mate through life and death. He held himself there, giving her a loving squeeze while he allowed himself to remember everything that had happened between them.
Smiling to herself, Seria felt Kaotix's lips on her neck where his bite mark was, the only thing that kept her alive during those dark times. She knew if he wanted to know what exactly happened, he'd find out. The thing she didn't want to happen was her husband and best friend to fight. Lotaris already paid for what he did as far as Seria was concerned he did all he could to help her. While Koatix was gone, Lot did everything to keep Seria sane. "I love you..." She whispered softly, holding him tightly.

Dapper Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He held her protectively in his arms, the three kitsune tails of his demonic heritage gently wrapping around her as well. "I love you too. Nothing will ever change that." he whispered into her ear, kissing her cheek afterward. He gave her another squeeze before letting go, moving towards the kitchen doors. "I'm hungry...what do you want for dinner, darling?"
Giggling slightly, Seria turned to face him, wrapping her arms around herself, shaking her head slightly. "I'm no that hungry my love, get something for yourself." Winking at him, she turned to go towards the bar, grabbed a glass and went looking threw the supply of wine's they had. Which was everything, it didn't surprise her. Smiling to herself, she begain to hum to herself. Finally grabbing one, she poured herself some, and waited by the bar for Kaotix to finish in the kitchen. "Don't devour everything in there love, same some for people." She laughed.

Dapper Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He felt at home in this kitchen, always eager to make his own food or even make food for others. He fired up the flat top grill and the deep fryer, moving into the cooler to grab some ground beef, lettuce, bacon and cheese. He set everything down on their proper cutting boards, reaching beneath the work table to grab some potatoes. Ears twitching at his wife's laughter, he called back. "I'm not eating everything! I'm only making a burger and some fries!" Setting to work, he walked out twenty minutes later with his food, the ground beef of the burger itself containing the bacon and cheese. "You sure you're not hungry? I wouldn't mind making anything you want, hon." he said, bringing his food behind the bar and sitting down, pulling out a bottle of ketchup, cider vinegar and salt and pepper shakers before topping his food and digging in.
Looking over at her husband, Seria rolled her eyes and laughed. "I'm find my love, eat." Taking a sip from her drink, Seria looked around the empty room, a slight smile on her face. She hoped that people would soon come join them, and that maybe people they used to know would come once again. Leaning against the back wall, Seria contently sipped her drink, always glancing over at Kaotix, watching him devour his food, like always. She thought of the old times, and thought of when she first met Kaotix, how long ago it seemed now, just a distant memory. Smiling more, she looked over the room, imgaining it as when they first were together. How things have changed since then.
Seria walked down the last step of stairs, she adjusted the scarf that wrapped around her shoulders, before wrapping her arms around her torso. The cold autum breeze was slight, but it was there. Smiling to herself, Seria couldn't remember the last time she felt cold, being in Egypt for the past little while had made her forget how much she enjoyed the cold. Going into the kitchen, she made some coffee, poured it into a mug and walked out into the main room once again. Sighing, Seria enjoyed the feeling of the warmth in her hands as she was holding the mug with both hands. "I wonder where Kaotix ran off too..." Mumbling to herself. Awaking that morning, she found herself alone in her bed, with no husband to find. She wasn't worried, Kaotix will be back, when she had no idea. It was then she noticed a single black rose on the bar counter. Going over, placing her cup down, she picked the rose up and smelled the sweet fragerance of the flower. Roses were Seria's favorite flowers. Smiling to herself, she grabed her coffee, and decided to go outside and sit. Glancing up, she noticed herself in the mirror behind the bar and sighed. She looked to be in her early twenties, but knowing what she looked like before to now, she looked older. Her deep red hair, was slowly losing it's gold properties to it, which was turning to silver when the sun hit it. Her eyes, which were a rich red themselves, as well were losing the golden properties to them. She wasn't as tan as before, but slightly paler, her hair was done up in a rushed bun, which had strains fall around her face and shoulders. She had lost a lot of weight over the years. Seria stared at the stranger in the mirror, but had to smile. After everything she had been threw she wasn't surprised at all at the fact she started to show signs of "aging". Rolling her eyes, she turned away from the mirror and headed for the front doors, that's when she heard a fimilar voice behind her.
"You look awful you know that right? Not the girl I remember, but then again, your not a girl anymore are you?"
Turning to see the owner of the voice, Seria smiled. There sitting on one of the nearby tables was an orange tabby, staring right back at her, with deep orange eyes, and a twitchy tail.
"Milo...it's been too long old friend."
The cat rolled his eyes, jumping down from the table, following the demon out of the doors, to sit on the deck out front.
"It has been Seria, it has been."
The two of them sat there for what seemed like hours, laughing, and talking. Milo had curled onto Seria's lap and was purring contently. Petting him absentmindly, Seria sighed, finishing off her coffee.
"How are the children?"
It was a simple question, he didn't mean it by anything, and she knew that. But still the question made Seria catch her breath slightly and felt like someone was squeezing her heart. Milo looked up, and tilited his head slightly.
"I found my babies, the twins and my youngest son, but I still can't find Jade or Kotaro. I don't even know if Kaotix knows where they are..."
Sighing, Seria stared out infront of her and shook her head slightly. After Kaotix and her died, their children went missing. Seria has no idea if Kain, or if Rose or someone else took them and hid them away, or if they were even alive. While Kaotix was gone, Seria spent most of her time either trying to kill Kain, or to find her children. Looking down at the feline in her lap, she saw in his orange eyes the saddness he felt for her.
"Don't worry, we'll find them. I'm sure Jade and Kotaro are alive and well...they are mine and Kaotix's children after all."
Nodding Milo looked at her intently for a few more seconds before looking out at the trees, his tail twitching gently.
"I'm sure where ever they are, they know that you and the mutt, love them and are looking for them"
"I hope your right Milo, they're my babies...and I want them back."
Milo had gotten up from where they sat and went inside, he had a long journey looking for Seria and decided it was time for a nap. Seria had said he was being a typical cat, at which Milo just "humphed" and went to go and lay down. Seria enjoyed being outside in the cool weather, she loved getting dressed in warm clothes and wearing her scarfs, so after getting another cup of coffee, she continued to sit outside by herself. The wind was gentle, just gracefully brushing her hair across her face, it was nice. She mulled things over in her mind, Kaotix, Milo and her children. It hasn't been long since Kaotix walked back into her life, and which she almost killed him, thinking it was a trick, and together they healed but once in a while something will catch up with Seria, and struck home. Staring out, she couldn't get over how beautiful this place was, how thank-ful for Kaotix she was for putting this idea out there. "We can start over again...you'll see..." He had said, and she was hoping he was right. She would desperately love to have a place where no evil will find them.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He hummed to him self as he walked into the building. He glanced around the room before he walked over to an empty table and took a seat. "Expected it to be quite" he muttered to him self. He lifted up his legs under the table and rested them on top of the empty seat across from him. He then stretched his arms before he leaned back and closed his eyes.
"I'm just saying...maybe it's not a curse but something good?."
"Something good...? Your joking right? It's nothing but a constant reminder of everything and I want it gone."
Walking out of the kitchen, with a mug in her hand, Seria stared down at the orange tabby at her feet. She knew Milo was trying to help but he didn't quite understand. Turning to look out into the room, she noticed someone sitting at one of the tables. It took a moment before she reconized who it was, and it was then she dropped her mug, which shattered. Her eyes wide full of shock, her body frozen, just staring at him. Milo jumped up on the bar counter, looking from woman to man, a questioning look on his face.
"Seria...? Seeeeria...! HEY SKIT!"
Blinking, Seria stared at the cat blankly before looking back at the man. Taking a deep breath, she placed a hand on her neck and smiled.
"It's been a while hasn't it...Z."

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He opened an eye and tilted his head to look at her. He smirked and held his hand up. "Hi. I wondered if i'd see any one before I left" he said as he waved his hand a little.
Forgetting about the cat, about the mess on the floor, Seria walked over to him.
"I'm always around."
She smiled and sat down at the table next him.
"It's so good to see you again Z. Truly it is. And where might you be leaving too?"
Seria asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces