Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

Devon began to hum a tune, she was trying to think if she should order a coffee or something to kill time. She was due back home soon and was just stalling for time. She continued to drum her fingers across the table with one hand, and than raised her left wrist to check the time. "Oh, I should be heading back" She mumbled to herself as she stopped drumming her fingers and lightly jumped off the stool, calling out to the cooks and nearby staff. "I must be leaving, I am in a dire rush and need to be off already. I need to cancel my order. So Sorry, an emergency arose." Knowing full well she hadn't order anything, she had always wanted to say that, at least once. Smiling, she slowly walked back to the door, with no sense of urgency in her steps until she reached her destination. She swiftly opened the door and stepped out, thinking that she should come back again, and next time she should like to try some pie that she saw on display.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Aldrik looked up from scanning the room; his eyes widened.
"I...it's nice to see you too too Miss Molly"
He quickly collected himself before walking over and extending his hand to greet her.
iNk_mAy

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

"My name is Lily and it's nice to meet you!"
"Let my song reach you..."

Lily nods a bit as Natalie talks. She tugs the edge of her skirt a but and twirls around once to show Natalie her outfit as she speaks.
"That's what she told me. I don't blame her either. She made this outfit for me and it's so cute! It's just like the brand I use during shows. Err, maybe a little more simple, but still just as cute. I'm so excited for her! I'm also looking forward to spending more time with everyone else. It's been too long after all."
A small smile presented itself on her face as she thought about her days at the cafe. She kind of wished she hadn't left, but it was also necessary, especially now that she had a family of her own. A sweet mother, a cute brother, and a hardworking father. Lily loved it all, but she did miss the old days too.

Mademoiselle Alvinette
Sorry for the wait.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image
User Image

Both of them slowly break the kiss from each others lips while Vincent hugs her and picks her up. His mouth slowly speaks, "I know I have had made the right decision with you." He has a giant smile on his face for once letting the darkness that he fills him leave him a bit more. Vincent puts her down on the ground letting his hand intertwined into the females. "I think it may be time to go inside to meet some friends I have been around for a while."

The female has a smile on her face also with her face still being cherry red from what Vincent has done to her just now. She is notice that he is a bit more relieved then ever with him saying these things to her. Her fingers begin to fall into place with his and nods her head that she is ready to head inside. "I am ready to meet them," she says with her smile still on her face.

Vincent opens the door to the diner to let the female go first and he will follow her. His arm wraps around her waist while they are walking then both of them stop where Natalie and the others are at. "Nice to meet you Natalie, Isn't it a lovely night," he says with smile on his face. The female looks at Natalie, "It is finally nice to meet some of Vincent's friends."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie beamed. "I'm so glad Nico's makin' outfits for you now!" she exclaimed. "I know that the last time we really got to talk, she was startin' to branch into fashion design, and I let her borrow some of my vintage fashion magazines for inspiration. She came up with some pretty nifty designs!"

Vincent and his friend entered the diner just then and greeted Natalie. "Pleased to meet ya!" Natalie said. "I'm Natalie!"

Lucky Pink Wings
Vincent of Chaos

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
User Image

"My name is Lily and it's nice to meet you!"
"Let my song reach you..."

Lily stuck her tongue out at Natalie and laughed a bit as she spoke.
"So you're the one who started her off! Haaha! I suppose I should thank you. I think she's needed something like this. I remember her telling me she wanted to be a police woman or detective or something, but I think she only wanted that to show up her sister or something. She's definitely grown up. Wow, I sound like my mom..."
Lily giggled into her hand a bit as she thought about where she started. All the stupid stuff she had been through because of some annoying curse... but now she could live her own life. It felt great to have her own ambitions back.
"Ya know... I'm actually grateful for everything that's happened. It's lead me to a great place where I can finally be myself. It was worth the wait. Ahh but I'm getting all sappy now."
She then spotted two people walking up to Natalie and waved at them both with a smile. They were talking to Natalie though, so she didn't want to be rude and interrupt.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent of Chaos
User Image
User Image

Vincent has a smile on his face for the first time in a while since what has all happened to him. "Sorry, for my rudeness this Aoi. I actually was not spending time with models and such, but I was spending my time with her mostly." He nods his head a bit after saying that to Natalie because I know she is going to wonder what is going on. Plus, remembers the girl that was talking to Vincent and waves to her.

Aoi has a big smile going across ear to ear, but her face is a bit cherry red from what they were talking about earlier than heard that he was lying to his friends about what he really was doing. "Nice to meet you Natalie, I heard a lot about you. I kept this joker in line more times than others lately." She bows towards Natalie out of a sign of respect. Her only thoughts not making a fool out of herself.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie chuckled as Lily stuck her tongue out. "Guilty as charged!" she said. "Well, sorta! Nico was already lookin' into fashion designs and drawin' her own ideas, but she did say the fashion magazines helped a lot. Soooo, I guess I have a small hand in her fashion career!"

Vincent introduced his friend as Aoi, and Natalie smiled and said, "Hi Aoi!" Aoi was bowing as a sign of respect to Natalie, but it was at the same time that Natalie was extending her hand to offer a handshake. Natalie chuckled and said, "I think keepin' Vincent here in line must be a full-time job sometimes!"

Lucky Pink Wings
Vincent of Chaos

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *+* Eterna Meadows *+*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
。・゚゚・ The Shining Beauty ・゚゚・。

Eterna calmly drove, lazily keeping an eye on where she was going. She had recently sold off a few of her necklaces, and had some money to spare for trinkets, gems, or... perhaps even food. That lat thought in mind, the Metal Girl looked off to the side of the road... and saw a place that read "Joe's Diner". It looked like an old style place, and she couldn't help but think that this might be a nice place to rest and eat.

Eterna drove into the parking lot and found a parking spot close by. The air was still a bit chilly, and she didn't want to get too cold as she walked toward the front doors. Once inside, she looked around. It was fairly empty. She wasn't sure if it was just because it was late night, or if there was some other reason. There was one person here that she thought she recognized, but she couldn't remember for sure.

She looked around, before taking a seat at one of the booths. She already had an idea of what she wanted, all she needed to do now was wait for someone to offer to take her order. If not, she could just use this place to relax until she decided to head back out on the road to who knew where. Perhaps back to that Cathedral.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
Gero[|]imo Zaxby
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image{A man that seemed to be in his mid or late thirties slowly strolled down the sidewalk with a smile on his face which seemed a bit more youthful in nature,his gaze towards the evening sky.He wore plaid purple slacks.which were complimented by black leather dress shoes that would be deemed on the designer side.He wore a dress coat with gold trim accompanied by a purple tie and white undershirt.Two black fleece gloves on each hand.He wore glasses,behind them his eyes a delicious milky chocolate brown.His hair was slick and was the hue of purple.One side dangling carelessly in front of his face....but this man had two distinct features among his person. He had two horns that sprouted from his head.The bottom was dark and protruded up into a fabulous faded shade of yellow.Behind him swished a tail.It was fluffy at the end and a beautiful light greyish blue color.His tail flicked to the side behind him as he walked down the sidewalk.He gave an inhale before speaking...His voice was smooth and more then easy on the ears.His sly and luxurious manner only fueled his speech even more.He was simply something elegant. One would almost feel comforted and loved just by the sound of his voice.}

"*exhales*.....ahh......what a spectacular evening~"

{The man brought his head back down and placed one of his hands in his pocket before fishing out a golden pocket watch which he proceeded to pop open.}

"I still have time to kill? Oh~ woe is me...*sighs while shaking his head* I suppose I should spare some time for myself before my next meeting....hm....well...my palette certainly would like to be treated.Maybe ill grab a drink."

{Ahead a little diner sat to the right.It read "Joe's Diner." The horned man hadn't ever really partook in little hole in the wall places like this.The place reeked of nostalgia and Americana in his opinion.The man's tail flicked to the side as he made his way over to the diner.He proceeded up the stairs before pushing the door aside and making his entrance.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L:Just now coming through the door.//C://T:"I live my life with no pain...just some rage and three kinds of yes.."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie was able to eat a couple more bites of her delicious bacon cheeseburger, and a few more fries. She was so hungry! No more skipping meals, Pierce! Everybody lectures you about it, so listen to them! she chided herself.

And it was then that Eterna entered the diner, and Natalie greeted her with a wave and a happy smile. "Eterna, hi!" she exclaimed. "Good to see ya! Molly should be by in a minute to take your order!"

And then another customer entered, a guy who looked to be a few years older than Natalie. He seemed to be some kind of lawyer or businessman...and he had horns, and purple hair! Interesting... "Hiya!" Natalie greeted, waving. "I recommend the bacon cheeseburgers!"

Concrow
iNk_mAy
Vucas

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mademoiselle Alvinette

User Image
Gero[|]imo Zaxby
------------------------------------------------------
User Image{As the man took a few more steps into the establishment,he realized that this sure wasn't what he was used to.However he did enjoy the old school flair about the place.It reminded him of a simpler time in his life.Though his thoughts were interrupted by a patron who was in the middle of eating.She waved and greeting which the man gave a gentleman's bow.He smiled to the woman when she suggested one of the bacon cheeseburgers.He replied* }

"Oh,hello there. Im sorry my dear..but my appetite hasn't quite met its peak yet.Although...with the smell of food in the air it might not take too long."

{The man's eyes looked to the jukebox over on the wall.The horned man was quite a fan of the musical arts,he wondered just what docile tunes it held. }

L://C://T:"I live my life with no pain...just some rage and three kinds of yes.."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie chuckled as the man told her that his appetite hadn't quite reached its peak yet. "Just keep smellin' the kitchen and you'll get hungry before too long!" she said, grinning. "Though evidently the chef gets a little touchy if you order cheeseburgers!" She laughed again. "But luckily, I'm on good terms with the owner..."

Concrow

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mademoiselle Alvinette

User Image
Gero[|]imo Zaxby
User Image{The man's smile turned into a grin,his tail whipping behind him after the woman had finished speaking.}

"Is that so? Hm. I believe things of that sort is what we call politics~But alas the chef can rest easy...for now anyway."

{The mans words were accompanied by a light hearted chuckle.He then made his way over to the patron.His chocolate brown eyes catching sights of the old style posters that lined the wall.}

"This place bleeds Americana you know?"

L://C://T:"I live my life with no pain...just some rage and three kinds of yes.."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie chuckled. "Politics, maybe...but mostly, the fact that Joe and I are datin'!" she replied. "But yeah, I know what you mean! This place definitely has a retro feel to it, right down to the architecture. I'd love to find out the history of the building, myself! Anyway...I'm Natalie!"

She really did wonder about the building...and about why the wall behind the jukebox looked a bit out of place. Maybe, just maybe, Joe remembers enough of his past to have a few tricks up his sleeve...

((Short post is short...I'm still getting into the swing of things today. XD))

Concrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces